Trapped soul (on hold)

By sapphirecookie03

Dream ran and ran, as far as possibe from everyone else. After a few weeks of running, his armor and tools ha... More

Chapter one, Dream..
Chapter 2 Meet Bacon...JK it's Technoblade
Chapter 3 Hi?
Discontinued?

Dream drowned

218 5 0
By sapphirecookie03

<<Dream's Pov>>

I could feel my legs give away, I had no food and no hunger. Worst of all, I was in a snow biome, it was getting colder and colder. My head started to feel light as I fainted. The last thing I remember was falling into ice water.

Soon, I was awake again, surrounded by water. This is how I die, my life flashed before my eyes. The community house, George, Sapnap, Bad, Techno, and Fundy. All my friends... I.... I miss them.

At the last minute, I didn't want to die, I wanted to be with my friends. I tried to swim up, but my legs were too weak. 

One heart

Half a heart

Dream Drowned

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.3K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
438K 15.3K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
797K 29.5K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
136K 8K 95
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...