Playhouse In The Sky

By jwthinker

▌│█║▌║▌║║▌║▌║█│▌ ❝𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓵𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽?❞ ❝𝓘 𝓬�... More

Mwah

Every Day Trips

16 1 0
By jwthinker

"No, no that's not how the story
is supposed to go.. They're supposed
to live happily ever after."

𝘛𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘰𝘸𝘰_ 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙎𝙀 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙆𝙔

(PART ONE)

☽---------------------------♡---------------------------☾

Today was like any other day, I got up, showered, changed, ate, brushed my teeth, and went out to get a salad from my favorite cafe in the city which I would have later for lunch. Although, strange things have been happening recently, wherever I go I feel like I'm being followed, once I get home I always feel like I'm obliged to lock my windows and doors, even though I live on the twentieth floor of my apartment building, so I don't really need to lock my windows, but it just always feels like someone's been watching me recently.

Once I got my salad and coffee (you can replace either with things you like) I started to make my way to school. Yes, school. I haven't properly introduced myself have I? Well, my name is Y/n L/n, I'm 18 and it's my first year of college, what's my major? Oh, it's film and television, I've always been passionate about the preforming arts ever since I was young, but back to my story. As I made my way down the street I saw the usual things, the streets were awfully quiet today though, considering it was usually noisy, this was all but normal, today just seemed a little more, well, off. I continued walking nevertheless, and when I turned to look beside me after stopping at the lights I saw an oddly creepy person standing there, I couldn't see their face, they wore a long trench coat with a large hood attached, they emitted this aura, this strange aura, that I couldn't quite describe if I tried, but it just made them stick out, it was unsettling, and I wanted to cross the street as fast as possible and get to school.

As I made my way across so did they, obviously, but once we crossed, they continued to follow behind me, I picked up my pace, afraid they were about to try and kidnap me, the way I took to school was through shortcuts and sketchy areas, which I know isn't safe, but I've never had a problem till now, the lights are usually the safest part of my walk, because there tends to be many people there, but this time, it was that very part of my trip that caused this person to start following me.

And then out of nowhere, their footsteps stopped, so I quickly turned around to see that they weren't there anymore, they were gone. Fearing they were trying to catch me by surprise I began to speed walk towards my school.

I eventually made it there safely, but I still felt as though eyes were following me, so I decided not to go my usual way to the front doors, since I knew it would take longer then the shortcut I had in mind, and while I was walking a strong pair of arms wrapped around me, my heart rate began to pick up, had they followed me all the way to the school? If they had, I'd be in big trouble, I was late, therefore everyone was inside, and I was behind the school, it's what every student likes to call "the blind spot", there's no cameras back here, and no one ever goes back here besides for a few students, "You're late again." His familiar voice calmed me down almost instantly, "I was lonely waiting for you, all of our friends went inside."

"Your friends you mean." He rested his head on my shoulder,

"Why don't you like them?" I sighed,

"I don't know Junkyu, they just give me bad vibes." He hummed,

"Well, let's go inside now." He removed his arms from my waist and grabbed my hand, taking me to the front of the school. Junkyu, my best friend since first grade, he always encouraged me to talk to his friends, or anyone really, but I never cared to, I just wanted it to stay me and him, like when we were kids, but as soon as we hit fifth grade he was off making new friends while I had to tag along with him, even though I never really did like it.

We tried to sneak into class, and I think that's one of the stupidest ideas we've had yet, because of course, the teacher caught us, "Are the two of you seriously trying to sneak into my classroom? If so, you did a terrible job." Junkyu's friends snickered and pointed at us, as to tease us, Junkyu just sighed making his way to his seat, but I made sure to shoot each of them a glare before sitting down in my own seat beside Junkyu. "I believe you both have something to say to me." Mrs. Li waited for us to say what she wanted to hear, "Come on, I don't have all day, I have to get back to teaching, like I would've still been doing if you two didn't try to sneak into my classroom." Junkyu huffed,

"We're sorry Mrs. Li, it won't happen again, I promise."

"I don't know how many times I've heard that from you Mr. Kim, but you better keep your promise this time, or I won't let you off so easy anymore. And you," She pointed at me, "What do you have to say." Oh come on, really?

"I'm sorry Mrs. Li." She turned around again before saying,

"You better be." Junkyu's friends were trying to hold in their laughs, each one of their faces turning red. Well, it's about time I introduce you to Junkyu's friends, or as I like to call them, "quadruple a", I call them that because I'm 100% sure for as long as they have lived, they've never gotten anything lower than an a on work sheets, tests, quizzes, and so on. First we have Yeonjun, he's a major athlete and he only got into this school on a scholarship he got for being a good football player of something, how that worked out, and why he chose to major film and television? I wouldn't know. Then we have Soobin, major brainiac, he probably knows more about a leaf then I know about myself. Then we got Taehyun, super strong and a big gym junkie, he could knock me out in a second if he tried to. And lastly, Huening Kai, he really is the sweetest thing, he cares for Junkyu and the other three a lot, so if I had to be friends with any of them, it'd probably be him, but the reason any of them chose to major film and television when they had so much potential in other fields? No one will ever know I guess.. Well, except them they'd- yeah they'd probably know.

Before I knew it classes were over and it was time to head home, me and Junkyu headed for the nearest exit as his friends followed close behind, Junkyu lived in the complete opposite direction from my house, while Taehyun lived two doors down from where mine is, so I saw him more often then I'd like to, he never bothered me much though, the only time he ever actually annoyed me was when Yeonjun, Hueningkai, Soobin, or Junkyu were over at his place, but it was almost always forced by them, and when it was forced, they'd all tag along with him to come knock at my front door, while I know they all just want to be friends, I can't seem to shake the bad vibes they give me.

"Hey uhm Y/n?" Taehyun and I were both walking the same way to our houses,

"Yeah Taehyun?" I replied while not taking my eyes off of my phone,

"Do you hate us?" After hearing what he said my eyes immediately left the phone and moved to him,

"Do I have any reason to?"

"Well it's not that, it's just, well you tend to ignore us to the best of your ability" I shoved my phone in the pocket of my pants, paying close attention to what he has to say, "It just makes me feel like I did something wrong." I huffed, I knew it'd come eventually,

"Well it's not really that it's just.." He hummed, signaling me to continue, "Ah it'd sound stupid."

"Well, if you really don't know how to tell me or just don't want to that's fine, I don't want you to feel like you have to." He's actually pretty nice, I have no idea how I've never noticed before, and now I feel bad for all the bad things I've said about him, "You know, Junkyu talks about you a lot."

"Oh god, what does he say." Taehyun chuckled,

"Don't worry it's nothing bad." I sighed,

"Thank god." He smiled at me,

"He's always telling us how much of an amazing person and friend you are, and honestly, I'm quite jealous of him, I've been trying to become friends with you for a long time and nothing I did ever worked, but for him, it's so easy." My eyes trailed down to the floor before I let a smile form on my lips,

"There's nothing to be jealous of really, he's the one who keeps me afloat, he's definitely the only reason I haven't killed a person yet." I looked back at Taehyun to find him already looking at me, "I'm sorry that I made you feel like I hated you, it was never my intention, really, and although it may sound dumb, the four of you just gave me bad vibes, I don't know really, you all just, had this type of aura around you.. Well let's just forget about that," I stopped walking, causing him to stop as well, "Friends?" I extended my hand to him and he smiled at me, taking my hand in his own,

"Friends."

☽---------------------------♡---------------------------☾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.2K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
487K 7.4K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.2M 54.4K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
852K 19.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.