❁✿𝐒𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐲-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧✿❁

Autorstwa Void-Of-Chaos

♡‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿♡ ★𝘛𝘰𝘬𝘺𝘰 𝘙𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘟 𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳★ ミ★ 𝑌/𝑁 𝐿/𝑁 𝑎 𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎... Więcej

Y/N L/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
♡o。.Note.。o♡
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
♡o。.Note.。o♡
♡o。.Note.。o♡
Special Chapter
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Merry Christmas
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
♡o。.Note.。o♡
Ouran Highschool Host Club
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
𝑭𝒂𝒓𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔

Chapter 6

3K 89 10
Autorstwa Void-Of-Chaos

3rd Person POV

*Ding* *ding* DING* went Y/ns phone the 12 year old groaned and checked it was Mikey asking if they want to come to the meeting tonight y/n sighed replying with" I cant I have school" but that never stopped y/ from going to the meetings but they actually couldn't go because well... their parents are home and their parents were difficult people to talk to. They only care for Y/N's  studyies and what they do and always using their birth pronouns instead the ones they want themselves and who they truly want to be. Y/N laid on his bed sighing looking at the cieling closing his eyes to go to sleep but flinched hearing his mother yell "Y/N! COME DOWN HERE WE MUST TALK!"  She screamed a sigh escaped their lips as they stood up slowly and walked towards the door opening it and thoughts rushed into their head wondering if they will be in trouble.

Passing the doors down the hall way and heading downstairs Y/N noticed his little brother B/N in the living room watching tv while holding onto a toy car  a small laugh escaped their lips while they entered the kitchen. Y/N stood straight while his parents sat at the diningroom table in the kitchen  "Y/N" their Father spoke in a monotone voice looking at a piece of paper and placing it on the table staring at Y/Ns E/C eyes a small gulping sound was made by their throat but they manage to reply with an shaky voice "Yes sir?" M/N stood up from her chair and walked up to the H/C Person.

A/N did I use person? Y E S! why? because we stan you non-binary readers! since I'm non-binary myself!

Y/N  eyes darted around the room while their mother got closer to them "Y/N! I'm so proud of you MY daughter/Son! all your tests are 100%" M/N cheered caressing y/ns hair ignoring the H/cnettes shaking figure. F/N  smiled "I agree with you mother I'm so proud to have a Son/Daughter like you" Pulling a fake smile on their face Y/n bowed to his parents and turned leaving the room to see his little brother and gave him a small kiss on the forehead goodnight. Walking back upstairs to their room Y/n frowned reaching to their doorknob and opening it with a small click and locking it they started to shake and collapsed to the ground shaking and muttering  "Im not a Girl/Boy I don't identify as that please... Understand that" small droplets of water fell from their (Skin tone) "I love my other family more they actually accept me" Y/n muttered "You only love me when I get 100% why why" Y/n whispered still shaking and let out a small sigh. 

They stood up and walked towards their bed flopping onto it while closing their eyes tightly sniffling and falling asleep quietly while their phone ringed silently but stopped.

(A/N: Now that was such a nice chapter! but so small! but hope you enjoyed it!)

(Words: 378 )

(A/N: Theres nothing else here why you scrolling?)

(A/N: I'm not gonna even continue its a small chapter! )

(A/N: God damn it! OKAY OKAY I'LL CONTUINE )

3rd Persons POV

A knock was heard onto Y/Ns window making the young H/Cnette look up with tired eyes to see Mikey smiling at them while large hands where holding him up "Mikey?" Y/N uttered getting out his bed while Mikey motioned them to open the window which they complied "Y/N come on lets go grab your shoes and a jack" Y/N hummed nodding and rushed towards the shoe rack in his room grabbing some runners and a puffy jumper due to the cold air "Okay come on lets go" Mikey said opening his arms for the young person who shook their head corssing their arms  "No go down first I'll jump into drakens arms" Mikey pouted but hopped off draken making the braided male sigh happily and stretched his arms up to Y/N who was climbing out the window.

Draken waiting for the H/Cnette jump into his arms "I'll catch you don't worry" Draken said making Y/N nod quickly and jumped down towards drakens arms which he catched the boy quickly patting the H/Cnettes jumpers back "Wassup Lil dude"  draken said ruffling Y/ns H/C hair and placed them down which they smiled until a boy wrapped their arms around them "Sassy-Chan! awwww we missed you!" Y/N groaned "Mikey NI-Sannn Let me goo I can't breatheee" Y/N whined clicking their tongue when the boy didn't let go "Oh! Takamichi!" Y/N said waving at the blonde who was behind draken "Yo N/N" Takamichi said waving softly "how's hina?" Y/N said smiling "Not bad" Draken bonked Mikey's head making him yelp and let go of Y/N "Ken-Chin! that hurts"  Mikey whined while Y/N chuckled looking at takamichi "Want a piggyback?" Takamichi offered to Y/N who's eyes sparkled nodding quickly hopping onto takamichi's back and giggled happily "I am so awesome!" Y/n said pumping their fist in the air gigging while the group was walking away from Y/ns house "Let's go to the meeting Now" Mikey said looking at Y/N with a smile who nodded "Lets go Thiccamichi!" Y/N said pointing forward while the thicc boy nodded "Let's gooo" takamichi said running forward to where the motorcycles where while Mikey was laughing running next to takamichi while draken was cursing at them making Y/N smiled 'I love this family' Y/N thought quietly giggling to themselves while they reached to the motorcycles heading off down the streets of shibuya.

(A/N: OKAY! yawl happy now you better be! haha anyways I'm doing this around at like rn 12:29AM I'm like gonna publish it after finishing this authors note but yeah I think I should sleep now or watch anime Goodnight/Morning/Afternoon anybody this is Author-san sighning out! )

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.9K 67 18
maybe it was because of the weather, but that night he found her laugh very alluring. ✿ ⋆ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 the leader of the tokyo manji gang can't he...
68.3K 2.2K 13
𝘿𝙤𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙨/𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚? 𝘾𝙖𝙣...
358K 12.2K 18
"𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠?! 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 😏" "𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬? " "𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟...
112K 5.5K 17
➥ FROGS. ❝ 遇见你是最美丽的意外。❞ various x fem reader published: 9 september 2021 completed: 19 december 2022