The Darkest Of Colours

By venice-babe

Art comforts the shaken and shakes the comfortable. More

Prologue
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT

I

115 13 8
By venice-babe

i.

Flowers
Hello to you and im really happy you're reading this but you know what im even happier about ?? My friends in the hospital made me a flower crown today and it smelled so good and not only that, it looked good too. So smile because flowers.

Louis shuts the journal and crashes on his bed, closing his eyes he thinks about the last time someone made him a flower crown or gave him a flower. Right, never. He thinks he's going to make one for himself later today and love himself like always. He's always been the one to admire things more than humans, and to be fair it wasn't his fault that no one he has yet met deserved his heart put out on a sleeve. Flowers have always been one of the things he has admired the most. He preferes nature over anything else. He loves the way his small and delicate hands feel, when touching the soft and colourful petals. He loves the way he can hate everything and anything but never the scent of fresh Lilies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
307K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...