𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞�...

moonology-

SLOW UPDATES !! ranboo, tubbo and tommy are triplets. the three of them stick together like glue. unfortunate... Еще

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
[ chapter one ]
[ chapter two ]
[ chapter three ]
[ chapter four ]
[ chapter five ]
[ chapter six ]
[ chapter seven ]
[ chapter nine ]
[ chapter ten ]
[ chapter eleven ]
[ chapter twelve ]
[ chapter thirteen ]

[ chapter eight ]

128 10 3
moonology-

* * *

over the next few weeks, tubbo and ranboo spent most of their time by tommy's side. they prayed that he woke up soon. the crew boys were with tommy, while everyone else went to get some rest. eret had brought them some noodles, so they talked while they ate. dream was running his fingers through tommy's hair, careful not to touch his ears because he knew tommy's ears were sensitive.

"it's so fucked that someone would have the heart to do such a thing" quackity spoke. his heart hurt for the three. they had such bad luck and they were only 6. the others nodded in agreement. sapnap had his hand wrapped around tommy's small hand. a few minutes later, sapnap felt something squeeze at his hand. he looked down at tommy and saw the blond's eyes slowly fluttering open. he gasped, a small smile plastering his face.

"toms, hey bud" he spoke softly, not wanting to scare the boy. the rest of the crew boys got up, walking to the bed. tommy's eyes slowly opened as he looked at each of the crew boys faces.

"where am i?" he questioned, his voice raspy from not using it much.

"you're in the hospital" george informed. tommy slowly sat up straight, wincing at the pain in his head. his throat felt as dry as the sahara desert, yet he felt so cold. george walked out of the room to get fundy.

"it's so cold" he was visibly shaking. sapnap took off his hoodie immediately, handing it to tommy. the blond thanked him, pulling it on. the hoodie basically covered tommy's entire body, but he didn't mind. the blond retreated into the hoodie, closing his eyes again, "are tubs and boo ok?" he questioned, opening his eyes.

"they're fine toms, please think about yourself" karl reassured, gently rubbing tommy's arm.

"they couldn't have gotten here without you" quackity told him, a small smile etching onto tommy's face. fundy soon walked in by himself, checking on tommy's stats and running small tests.

"how are you feeling tommy?" fundy questioned.

"um i have a huge headache, my throat feels like a desert, i'm so frickin cold and my stomach feels like it is eating itself" tommy listed, "but I'm feeling great fundy! how are you?" tommy questioned sarcastically. everyone chuckled seeing that tommy still could crack jokes to lighten the mood.

"i'll get you some food. i'll also go get ranboo and tubbo" fundy said, turning his back.

"wait!" tommy called out, fundy turned around. "don't bring them yet, tomorrow morning please" tommy pleaded. fundy smiled and nodded, walking out of the room. tommy hugged his knees tightly, resting his head on his knees.

"tommy, you alright?" dream question, placing his hand ontop of tommy's messy hair. tommy nodded slightly.

"you know you can talk to us right?" sapnap questioned. tommy looked up from his knees and to every single one of the crew boys. being around them made him feel so safe. he smiled and nodded, knowing full well that he could trust those five.

fundy soon came back into the room with chicken noodle soup. it was placed on the tray table and tommy started slowly eating it. when the first bite went down, he placed the fork down and dramatically placed his hand up to his chest, "oh the sweet taste of food! the great feeling of warmth" he spoke dramatically, causing everyone to start laughing. the six of them talked for the rest of the night, cracking jokes and making each other laugh a lot.

tommy ended up falling asleep again due to his major migraine. when he woke up again, the crew boys were still there but asleep. tommy looked up at the ceiling, his memories of manburg rushing back. he cringed at the memories. his parents didn't even know who they were. no. he couldn't cry. he needed to be strong. for tubbo and ranboo. fundy walked into the room. his face split into a small smile as he walked over, handing tommy a glass of water and two pills. tommy smiled, remembering the last time this exact moment happened.

he looked up at fundy, "how do i know you're not trying to kill me?" tommy questioned in fox. fundy chuckled but pretended to be shocked.

"you speak fox?!" he questioned back in fox. the two of them started laughing, tommy taking the pills after he had calmed down. the crew boys woke up and stayed with tommy for 30 minutes before the blond reassured them that he would be fine by himself. before the left, tommy called out for sapnap, starting to take off the hoodie he had given him.

sapnap stopped him and told him that he could keep it on. tommy thanked him and everyone else again, before they headed off. tommy sighed and started eating the toast that fundy had brought him. minutes later, a very sleep deprived will walked through the door.

tommy looked up and their eyes locked, "will!" tommy shouted. will grinned and walked over, hugging tommy as tightly as he could.

"tommy" he whispered into tommy's ear, sighing in relief. tommy basically melted under will. the brunette made him feel so safe and he had no idea why. will pulled away, wiping the corner of his eyes with his index finger knuckle. two younger boys walked in and their faces split into wide grins when they saw tommy.

ranboo and tubbo climbed into tommy's bed, hugging their older brother super tightly. tommy had to tap their backs as an indication to loosen their grips or he was gonna lose oxygen flow, "are you ok? should we get you anything?" tubbo questioned, pulling away, ranboo doing the same. tommy smiled and shook his head.

"who's hoodie is that?" ranboo questioned, seeing the unfamiliar hoodie on tommy. tubbo sniffed the hoodie, immediately picking up the familiar smell.

"sapnap!" tubbo responded. tommy nodded in acknowledgment. will left the triplets to reunite as he walked back out of the hospital room. he started walking towards the gazebo. he took a seat, picking up his guitar and tuning it.

will leaned back, closing his eyes and just strumming a soft tune. no singing, just the guitar playing. when he stopped, he heard soft clapping and jumped, opening his eyes. his eyes shot around trying to see who was applauding him and was met with his mother leaning against the entrance with a huge smile on her face, "that was beautiful will" she complimented, walking over and taking a seat next to will.

"oh" will started, looking up at his mother, "thank you"

"i never knew you could play the guitar" she said in her usual warm tone.

will smiled, gulping, "i've known how to play it for a while...just didn't tell you guys" he confessed, looking away from his mother. kristen smiled warmly, cupping the side of wills face, making him turn to face her. tears were threatening to spill out of his eyes and kristen could see the pain in his eyes. she gently cupped the other side of his face, making the boy face her completely.

"will.." she spoke softly, tears starting to spill out of wills eyes. he opened his mouth to say something, but all that came out of his mouth were a string of sorry's. kristen clicked her tongue and wiped away his tears with her thumbs, "you have nothing to be sorry for dear" she reassured.

will sniffed, "i didn't wanna disappoint you guys" he confessed.

"we could never be disappointed in you will. learning to play the guitar by yourself is a talent! if anything, we're proud of you" kristen spoke with a warm smile, making Will smile a bit too, "i'm sorry that you felt like you had to keep it a secret" she apologised. will wrapped his arms around her, kristen smiling and doing the same, rubbing his back gently.

they stayed in a comfortable silence, will occasionally sniffling at times. when he pulled away, he wiped away his remaining stray tears. kristen, ran her fingers through his hair, making it fall down to hide his face, "you really need a hair cut my love" she pointed out, causing will to chuckle.

"i do yeah" he muttered, pushing the hair back. the two of them soon got up, will talking his guitar with him. he was very nervous and kristen could see that.

"if they say anything, i'll scream at them. don't you worry little one" kristen reassured. will scoffed at the nickname, rolling his eyes. they walked into the castle, phil and techno chatting in the living room. they looked up at the two of them and their faces turned shocked when they saw will with a guitar.

"a guitar?" techno questioned, a small smile tugging at his lips.

"you should play a song for us sometime will!" phil encouraged with a smile. will sighed in relief nodding. a second later, screaming was heard and then a tommy came running in.

"TOMMY SIMONS! GET BACK INTO BED!" tubbo screamed, running after tommy.

"NO! IM FINE" tommy screamed back, running around to kristen and hiding behind her.

"someone tell this idiot to get back into bed because he still isn't fine" ranboo said in between breaths.

"when the hell did you wake up?" techno questioned.

"yesterday" tommy explained.

"woah, what is going on?" kristen questioned, turning around and picking tommy up, placing him at her hips.

"tommy, won't get rest" ranboo informed, glaring at his older brother.

"boo, I'm fine! i don't need no rest" tommy reassured with a charming smile.

"toms you just woke up" phil said, looking at tommy.

"exactly! i've been asleep for what? kike 2 weeks! i've gotten enough rest" he defended. everyone looked at him with the "seriously" face and he just groaned, rolling his eyes. "don't give me that look!" he shouted.

"which one?" tubbo questioned, putting his face back to normal, "oh this one?" he questioned before doing the "seriously" look even more dramatically, this time crossing his arms. will and techno stifled laughter.

"they're being rude to me kristen.." tommy spoke softly, pouting.

kristen tutted, running her fingers through tommy's hair, "how dare they" she said gasping. everyone chuckled. tommy's eyes then landed on wills guitar. his mouth slightly parted as he looked between the guitar and then will.

"it's okay, they know" will reassured with a smile. tommy sighed in relief, nodding.

"don't need to pop off on nobody today" he muttered, causing everyone to laugh.

tubbo cleared his throat, grabbing the attention of everyone, "rest?" he said in a sassy tone.

"you should go back to rest mate, just until fundy says you're all good" phil encouraged with a warm smile. tommy sighed, looking down at the ground.

"everything ok?" kristen questioned, seeing the saddened boy.

"i don't wanna be in that hospital room, it makes me feel icky" he confessed. tommy was surprising himself at how much he was just being open to the family he met a few weeks ago.

"then rest in your room" techno said, shrugging his shoulder.

"i don't wanna restttt" tommy whined, "i wanna go do things" he spoke, but no one was having it. will placed his guitar done against the couch and took tommy from kristen's arms, taking him towards the stairs. tommy whined and tried getting away from will, but it was no use. the brunette was much stronger than him.

"i'll bite you!" tommy screamed resulting in will just chuckling as he took the blond up towards his room. the part-raccoon gave up trying to fight and let will carry him up to his bed. when they entered the room, tommy hid his face in wills shoulder, remembering what happened in this room the last time he was in here. will placed him down in his bed, pulling the covers over him. the part-ghost went to walk away, but tommy grabbed onto his wrist.

"can you make sure the windows are locked?" he muttered in a small voice. will smiled and nodded, walking over to each window and triple-checking that they were locked. he walked over and sat next to tommy, running his fingers through the blond's hair.

"needs talk bud?" will questioned in a soft tone. tommy shook his head and looked at a random spot in the room. he was zoned out, thinking back about what had happened to him and his brothers in the last few weeks. will sighed and tried getting up, but tommy whined, grabbing his wrist.

"stay...please" tommy pleaded in a small voice, "i 2don't wanna be alone in this room right now" he confessed, looking away from will. the part-ghost smiled and nodded, getting under the covers with tommy.

"alright toms" he started, "i'll stay since you want me to" he teased, rubbing the top of tommy's head. the part-raccoon rolled his eyes. tommy and will talked for what felt like hours, cracking jokes and making each other laugh.

"who's hoodie is that?" will questioned, seeing the heavily oversized hoodie that tommy was wearing.

"sapnap's.." tommy responded, playing with the strings of the hoodie, "i look better in his hoodie than he did" tommy said with a huge toothy grin. will chuckled in response, looking at the time.

"toms" he started in a tone tommy was all too familiar with.

"it's okay will" tommy reassured, "go do what you need to" he said with a smile. will smiled and got out of bed, walking out of the room and down the steps. will made it to his room and took a seat. time to do homework that's due in two hours. tubbo and ranboo saw will walking out of tommy's room and immediately ran upstairs. they burst through the door and ran over to tommy, crawling into bed with him. tommy just smiled.

"toms!!" ranboo shouted, hugging his older brother.

"group hug!" tubbo shouted before he joined the hug. when they pulled away, tommy noticed little braids in both tubbo and ranboo's hair. he smiled and picked one of them up from ranboo's hair, running his thumb down the braid.

"looks cool" he muttered, letting go of the strand looking over at tubbo who was showing off his hair.

"we have them and you don't" tubbo teased, "we are so cool" he boasted. tommy just chuckled and nodded. soon enough, tommy ended up falling asleep because he was still exhausted. ranboo and tubbo both kissed his forehead and quietly snuck out of the room, letting tommy rest. when they got downstairs, they saw phil and Kristen sitting down talking.

"he asleep?" phil questioned, getting a nod of response from both the boys. ranboo and tubbo ended up going out to play tag in the garden, while techno and phil talked. an hour later, it was getting time for dinner. techno's voices started to scream at him.

tommy

go check up on tommy

make sure he's safe

tommy

safe

check

up

tommy

tommy

go be an older brother

make sure he's safe

tommy safe

techno excused himself and walked up the stairs, making his way into the triplets room. when he opened the door, he walked into tommy's room and heard the blond muttering something in his sleep. techno listened carefully to what the blond was saying in his sleep. he kept saying "no" over again. then it was "don't hurt them". techno saw the blond's breath start to quicken and walked closer, leaning closer to the part-raccoon.

tommy awoke and started clawing at techno. the part-piglin pulled tommy's hands away and tried to calm down the kid so he didn't scratch his eyes out. "tommy, tommy it's me techno" he said, trying to get tommy back into his senses. tommy stopped and sighed in relief, as techno pulled tommy into a hug.

"techno" he breathed out, "just techno" he muttered. "sorry, i thought you were someone else". techno's head rested on top of tommy's while he calmed the boy down. the blond eventually started shedding silent tears due to being so overwhelmed with everything going on. techno heard a small sniffle and looked down to see tommy hiding his face in technos chest even more.

"don't cry, it's ok" techno comforted.

"i'm not crying" tommy muttered in a small voice, making techno chuckle.

"then look at me" the older boy said, making tommy take a deep breath and try to unwrap one of his hands to sneakily wipe away his tears. techno held onto tommy's hands so that the younger couldn't wipe away the tears.

"let go of my hands you prick!" tommy shouted, removing his head from technos chest to glare at the boy. techno saw the tear stains on tommy's face and sighed, taking his hands away and going to cup his face. with he didn't expect was for tommy to flinch away. tommy hesitantly moved towards technos hands, sighing into techno's warm hands.

"what did they do to you?" techno whispered, wiping away the stray tears.

"don't worry" tommy said in a soft voice, moving away from techno. the older sighed and nodded, respecting the fact that tommy would probably not want to recall those traumatising events.

"dinner's gonna be cooked, it'll be ready whenever" techno informed, shifting to stand up, "wanna get downstairs and out of this very boring room?" techno questioned. tommy sighed in relief, not wasting anytime standing up. techno chuckled and also got up, following tommy down the stairs.

techno left to go towards his room and tommy walked towards the sound of his brothers voices. he walked out into the garden to see his brothers sitting on seats, niki and eret in front of them. eret saw tommy, but the blond put his index finger on his lips as an indication for them to be quiet. niki saw this too. tommy creeped up to his brothers without their knowledge. when he got right behind them, he placed a hand on either of their shoulders and screamed "boo!", making his brothers shriek so loud that someone from the other side of the castle could hear them.

"GODDAMMIT TOM" tubbo screamed, clutching his heart.

"i nearly teleported out of fear to god knows where" ranboo said, playfully punching tommy's arm. eret and niki had just calmed down from laughing.

"i'm glad us getting scared is funny to you two" tubbo said, rolling his eyes.

"sorry, sorry" eret said, putting his hands up. ranboo turned back around to say something else to his brother, but he disappeared.

"YEAH RUN AWAY YOU COWARD" ranboo screamed, "anyways" he said in a calmer manner, turning around to face niki and eret, "you were saying niki?" he questioned with a smile.

tommy was on his way to annoy wilbur because he had nothing better to do. he got to wilbur's room and heard a soft sniffle from inside. he pressed his ear up to the door and heard wilbur crying.2

3172 words

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

13.4K 540 18
In a world full of humans, young 13 year old Tommy, is a dragon. A 16 year old by the name of Ranboo finds him wandering in the forest one day, and t...
26.4K 1K 26
Tommy and Tubbo are twins. They are 13, but when they are introduced to a new family, they feel nervous. They do not feel like they fit in with the 1...
2.5K 129 28
In a world torn apart by a zombie apocalypse, three teenagers have to figure out how to survive with help from a found family, a love interest, and a...
299 11 19
Told in 3rd person limited. Philza and 3 sons, Technoblade, Wilbur, and Tommy are all each other have. However, when Technoblade leaves, things take...