Lucky Store • Jaeyong

נכתב על ידי misszhong

" I'm sorry, I should have not agreed with them. I'm so sorry, I really love you... " But he chooses to not l... עוד

Prologue
1. " ah, yes. You or me ? "
2. " Jae ~ "
4. " I just want to be the real me, "
5. " So frontal, little Sicheng... "

3. " Am I pretty ? "

10 3 0
נכתב על ידי misszhong

" There ~ your Angel "  

Sicheng nudge my arm while wiggling his brow. As planned, here we are at the park where we just been yesterday.

" SIR ! "

Both of us turned our heads in that voice's direction.

Oh, Angel's friend.

I smile as I saw Angel's busy treating all the kids buying ice cream. " He's calling for us, isn't he ? " I asked Sicheng for confirmation.

Sicheng points himself towards that guy and mouthing we ? to that guy and the latter nods his head eagerly. I just giggle watching their interaction.

" Let's go, he literally called for us, " Sicheng pulled my arm towards the store.

" Hi, Sirs ! " Greet that guy happily.

" Call me Winwin, " Sicheng proudly pull out his hand to that guy and that guy welcomes them well with his bunny smile.

" Doyoung, Kim Doyoung," Said him as they shake their hands.

" Jae, introduce yourself ! " Sicheng whispered at me.

I nod my head slowly as I took my hand out of the pocket on my pants. " Jaehyun " I smile towards him.

That guy just nods his head excitedly.

How lovely.

" Tae, come introduce yourself "

Tae ? Angel's name ?

Thought me when Angel turn his head as the bunny guy call him.

" You serve them ! " Said him, more to command.

Angel's friend just pouts, " That's the last kid after that kid " Protest him.

" Ah, wait " Angel continue back with his work.

Silent envelopes us for seconds as we are still awkward with each other.

" So, why did you call us ? " Sicheng broke the silence as I nod in agreement with his question.

" My friend asked me to call you guys if I see both of you in this park, that's why... " The bunny guy said while scratching his nape.

" Ah, I'm sorry... "

I turned my head to that voice. Angel's voice. It felt like time suddenly freeze when our eyes met.

He's beautiful for what ? Oh, he's an Angel... No wonder

" Jae ! "

I snapped out of my mind when Sicheng clap his palm in front of my face. " A-ah ? " Stuttered me.

" I called you for nth times already, what happened ? " Asked Sicheng as I shook my head in confusion.

Did he call me for nth times already ? He must be lying

" Your Angel just introduce himself, tho " Sicheng whispered again at me and that's when my jaw dropped.

WHEN DID HE INTRODUCE HIMSELF ?! I MISSED HIS NAME ?!

" Jae ? Are you okay or not ?! " Sicheng asked while pinching my arm and that got me whined in pain out loud.

" Yes yes, I heard everything okay " Lied me.

Look now, I don't know his name.

" So why did you ask him to call us ? " Asked me.

" Ugh, that... " Stuttered the Angel. " I just w-want to t-thank both of you, " Said him, succeeding with his stuttering session.

I just nod in understanding while holding in my smile. How can this guy look so cute when stuttering ? I'm going to die soon if he continues being like this.

" It's okay, yesterday's amount means nothing to this guy " Answered Sicheng. I just squinted my eyes lazily at him.

Both of the beautiful guys just nods awkwardly. They look uncomfortable...?

Okay, let's finish this. I can't let them be in an uncomfortable situation.

" Sicheng, let's go ? " Said me out of nowhere.

Sicheng just look at me in confusion and raised his brow.

" HYUNG ! PLEASEEEEEEE I WANT ICE CREAMMMM "

Four of us quickly turn our heads to the kid who just shouted for ice cream and we end up bursting into laughs as the kid nearly cries.

" I will treat them then ? " Said Angel and we just nods at him. " Thankyou again " He smiles genuinely at me and Sicheng before turning to his ice cream store.

" I will go help him then, "

" Yeah, we also are heading somewhere else, " Said me as I don't want to distract them from their works.

" Ah, yeah bye Doyoung ! " Sicheng bid his goodbye cheerfully same goes for the bunny guy. They even held each others' hands and jump a little.

I just watch them awkwardly and that's when my eyes focus on the Angel. He treats all the kids with his beautiful smile. Just the same as yesterday when I first saw him.

My smile slowly appears until he turns his head at me.
At Sicheng and bunny guy specifically.

That was my thought not until our eyes met and his cheeks suddenly went red. He immediately brought his eyes off me and rub his neck awkwardly while talking to the kids.

Me too, awkwardly brought my eyes everywhere but him as I feel my cheeks suddenly heating up.

" Sicheng, let's go " I whispered at him and pulled his arm softly.

" Ah let's go, Jae. Last bye for real, Bye Doyoungieee " Said Sicheng while waving his hand at the bunny guy.

I back off from the store and took a last glance at Angel before I turn my body.

" He's pretty for what, Sicheng ? " Asked me, admiring his bead eyes.

" Even his friend is pretty, " Sicheng pout sadly.

" You also, pretty exactly like them " Comfort me while wrapping his shoulder.

" Am I pretty ? " He asked me with his glittering eyes.

I just giggle at his behaviour, " Ofcourse you're pretty babe. You are even prettier than that girl. Look there ! " I point to the girl who wore a short dress that exposed her boobs.

" Seriously ? "

" Yes," I nod eagerly.

He smiles but then his smile fades slowly as he looks down to his leg back. " Why ? " Asked me because I know he's not okay. He's having something.

" Erm, jaee... " He lifts his head and looks into my eyes.

I just raised my brow as I reach out for his palm. I can see my car behind him. " Yes, little Sicheng. Why ? "

" I'm telling you why I'm afraid to return to China " Declared him as he squeeze my hand.

" Yes, tell me why " I squeeze his hand back with comfortness.

Sicheng inhaled deeply as he close his eyes tightly. " Because my mom hates me, " He said with tears threatening to fall at the corner of his eyes.

My eyes went wide open when I heard his reason. How can Mrs. Dong hate him ? They're one happy family 12 years ago before they decided to return to China.

" Tell me what happened, hm ? " Asked me softly as I caressed his palm.

" I will but not here, maybe in the car " He sniffed as he wipes his tears away. Turning his back at me and walked to my car.

I just follow him to my car and unlocked the door. We hop in as I start the engine and open the air cond.

" Jaeeee... " Whined him as I turn my body to face him. Struggling a little because the space isn't that big.

" Hm ? " I just hummed.

" Do you still remember when I have to go back to China when we were 15 years old ? "

I just nod my head.

" You can see we're such a happy family. Dong's family, rich family in China... " He smiles bitterly. " But it's gone after I finished my school there "

" Why ? What happened ? " Asked me as I'm curious.

" 3 years after we went to China, I just realised I'm not into girls... " He lifts his head hesitantly at me.

" And...? "

" You're not disgusted ? " Asked him as I sigh in disappointment. Did he just think that I hate him for being gay ?

" Ah, I'm pissed of you. I never hate gay people, Sicheng " Answered me.

He just nods his head slowly and looks down back.

" Now you know I ain't disgusted, so please continue with your story " Ordered me as I lift his chin up.

" After I finish my school, I've become very quiet in the family. I'm not into society. I don't even have friends. That happened when mama insulted gay people during Dong's big family gathering. She literally insults me ! " Tears finally fell from his eyes.

" How did you realise you aren't into girls ? " I asked him, very careful with the usage of words.

Who else if it were not them? 💕

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

11.5K 447 11
Yuta is a little and his boyfriend Taeyong adores that about him. But that doesn't mean their relationship isn't in the best place at the moment. ...
1.9K 127 19
ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs TAKE NOTE:The characters here don't act like this in real life. English isn't my first language so there might be grammar m...
32.6K 1.9K 51
"The guy that I secretly had a crush on, the guy that I never thought would notice me, today, he broke my heart into pieces and left me heartbroken...
112 0 18
" I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for any of this to happen, please hear me out" he says tears running down his face "But it happened though, we need to...