Taken by him (DNF)

By Dreamie_707

Warning: Bad grammar, swearing, blood, murder, needles, and kidnapping if you are uncomfortable with these to... More

Note from author! :) (Explain wings!)
Pure?!
Taken.
How'd you find him?....
Listen closely.
Welcome George...
Authors Notes
Plans
Found you~
Angel's Blessing~
Maybe heaven wasn't made for all angels?...
You cannot keep me out.
The disc
Wings & Love

Beautiful Day!

2.2K 32 143
By Dreamie_707

*George POV*

In all honestly I need to stop the habit of wondering into things. 

So far I wondered into the wall and into some people, all week which I had to say I'm sorry for I never even mean to daydream on purpose. 

I didn't want to get up from bed at all thinking about this week, I didn't care if it was a fresh day at all at this point. 

As the sun hit my face throughout my window I just let out a annoying groan. 

I had nothing to do all day anyways in heaven we don't even work, no jobs no nothing. 

"So much for living a good dead life!" I said out loud. 

No one even lived with me anymore since I was the only kind person out of my family, since I really didn't want to be like them anyways always hurting people it broke my heart seeing them get hurt. 

When I mean them I mean anyone who stands in my parents way, even me. 

That's when I decided I'm going to make today a great day and stop all these bad memories I have in my head from my painful life. 

As I got out of bed I bloomed my wings letting them have more space than just my amazing soft bed. 

I started to get dressed and when to us the washroom. 

After I was done with that I decided I'm going out to eat this morning since I don't go out as much as I think now and days. 

Once I walked out my door the sun hit's my face "Good Morning Heaven!" I said out loud. 

If I'm being honest I didn't care what people think of me right now I have nothing to lose anyways. 

I started to get my wings ready to fly and once I did I took off from the ground and started to hover over the city of angels. 

I soon found the place I wanted to eat at so I landed just on top where the landing tower was. 

Nothing so fancy for me this morning I had no friends in heaven so I always did everything alone, once I got to my table I looked at the menu they had. 

I'll just go with the French toast today I guess I said in my head. 

Then just as I finished talking to myself the lady came up and started to as what I wanted. 

"I'll just have the French toast" I said in a happy tone. 

"Ok is that all today sir?" she said 

"Yes, that will be it thank you!" I said as she walked away with a smile. 

       (I sold my soul to the devil for- finish the song ;)...) 

Once I finished my breakfast I decide to take a walk around town just maybe a bit close to the outskirts to...? 

I just always like to look down and see the blood red clouds made me wonder what happens in there town, surely not to same from up here. 

I started to head for the outskirts of Heaven which was pretty far. 

I can't blame them though a lot of people live up here to. 

As I started to wonder at the wrong time the next thing I knew is I was falling, I quickly snapped out of my daydreaming and back into reality. 

'What to do, WHAT TO DO!' I legit had a mini panic attack in my head and my heart. 

MY WINGS! I though of trying to fly but I was in no state to. Although I tried to calm down so I could but nothing could change me falling from heaven into the deeps of hell. 

As I fell from the warm hearted clouds into the cold deeps of hell I started to black out from the state of falling and thinking I was never going to get back up into heaven again. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First page done. 

I enjoy writing this to be honest, never though I could :D

Anyways I hope you all have a wonderful day/noon/night. 

"The world might seemed tough, but with a strong heart you can make it anywhere." 

-Hinata (5587)

Words 701

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 344 17
georges father was an homophobic alcoholic. nobody noticed the dark marks on george's body that he would receive from his father. dream shows up in h...
30.3K 955 48
George visits his friend for his summer holidays but ends up finding his darkest secret and accidentally becomes a part of it. No pre warning would b...
51.9K 1.4K 28
this is a re-upload of for them // dreamnotnap by @mcytxox there Writing is amazing and you should go check out their other work when a short brune...
21.7K 433 34
Trigger Warnings || Smoking, Homophobia, Alcohol, Smut, Cutting mention || George attends a new high school because his parents say its more 'better'...