Tum Bin

By AaravManvi

Two Sisters living together happily. But elder sister holds a secret which younger one is not aware of. Elde... More

Prologue
Chapter 2: The Call
Chapter 3: Meeting His Family
Chapter 4: Her Concern
Chapter 5: Surprise
Chapter 6: Their Fight
Chapter 7: Shopping
Chapter 8: At Restaurant
Chapter 9: Their Brave Act
Chapter 10: Moments
Chapter 11: Wedding Destination
Chapter 12: First Day In haveli
Chapter 13: Rakshabandhan
Chapter 14: Conversation
Chapter 15: Mehendi and Sangeet
Chapter 16: Family Moments
Chapter 17: The Wedding
Chapter 18: After Wedding
Chapter 19: The Shocking Truth
Chapter 20: Consoling Her
Chapter 21: Words With Them
Chapter 22: Convincing Her
Chapter 23: Confronting Him
Chapter 24: Revealing The Truth
Chapter 25: Engagement
Chapter 26: Knowing The Truth
Chapter 27: Marriage Day
Chapter 28: The Plan
Chapter 29: Back To Mumbai
Chapter 30: Hiring Him
Chapter 31: Momemt
Chapter 32: His Reality
Chapter 33: comforting Her
Chapter 35: Attempt To Kill
Chapter 36: Kidnapping Her
Chapter 37: Fear
Chapter 38: Another Truth
Chapter 39: The Final ShowDown
Chapter 40: Another Shocking Truth
Chapter 41: Her Demand
Chapter 42: Epilogue

Chapter 34: The PAST

97 9 79
By AaravManvi

20 Years Ago

Nilanjana was working in the farm, one of the ladies came running to her and said "Nilu... iss baar thakur ne thari badi beti..."

Nilanjana was shocked hearing that, she left all her work and rushed back to her house. Kishore was moving out of the house along with Bulbul but Nilanjana pushed him away shouting "paagal ho gaye ho aap? Apni hi beti ko narak mein bhejoge?"

Kishore looked at her and said in fear "Nilu bas ek raat ki baat hai.. warna Thakur hum sabko maar dega! Tujhe pata hai unhe na karne ka anjaam kya hota hai"

"ache se pata hai mujhe apni maut ke darr se main apni masoom bachi ko narak mein bhej dun kabhi nahi" Nilanjana shouted and hugged Bulbul.

"Nilu samajhne ki koshish kar.. maine bahut karza liya hai thakur se aur zameen bhi girwi padi hai ek baar Bulbul ki shaadi unke bade bete Aayan se ho gayi toh sab maaf ho jayega aur hamari jaan bhi bach jayegi" Kishore said.

Nilanjana was left stunned hearing him. She said "sirf 14 saal ki hai meri beti.. aur chote thakur umar mein kitne bade hai isse main apni bachi ka baal vivah nahi karungi. Kal wo Ahana ki maang karenge phir mannu ki.. main apni ek bhi beti pe aanch nahi aane dungi samjhe aap.. bulbul ghar ke andar jaa"

Bulbul ran inside the house and was hell scared hearing her parents' words. Kishore and Nilanjana fought over the matter. Nilanajana brought Kishore to their daughters. Bulbul was standing there with teary eyes, Ahana was playing with Manvi. "dekho inki aankhon mein.. abhi inhone thik se duniya ko jaana nahi aur Bulbul abhi toh usne apni zindagi shuru bhi nahi ki aur aap ise narak mein bhejna chahte hai kya aap khudko maaf kar paoge iss paap ke liye?"

Kishore glanced at his daughters. Nilanjana said "isliye main kehti thi aapse mat kaam kijiye unke saath ek din wahi log aapse aapke Anmol ratan ka sauda kar denge"

He got on his knees and began to cry. He worked with Rana Pratap Singh, who is involved in any illegal activities. He is the cruellest man, when people of the village fail to pay the loan, he forces them to sell off their daughters if they don't, he kills the entire family.

Bulbul came forward and hugged her father. She said "baba aap royie mat sab thik ho jayega"

He looked up at her and folded his hands in front of her "maaf karde beta... maine apni haatho apni beti ki.."

"nahi.. hum abhi iss ghao se bahut door chale jayenge" Nilanjana spoke.

Kishore agreed to her condition "sahi kah rahi ho.. isse pehle Thakur ke aadmi aa jaye"

Nilanjana said "Bulbul meri baat sun.. thakur ke aage kabhi jhukna nahi aur jo galat hai uska saamna karna hai! samjhi"

Bulbul shook her head in yes. They took the important things and headed towards the railway station on a horse cart. After a few miles, the cart stopped as Rana Pratap Singh jeep was in front.

He got down, Kishore hugged his family. Rana shouted "kya Kishore.. bhaag raha hai! par bhool gaya ye ghao mera hai aur meri ijazat ke bina ek patta bhi yahan se nhi hilta"

Kishore folded his hands in front of him "thakurji.. itne saal se aapke liye kaam kiya hai maine meri beti ko chod do.."

"nahi kar sakta.. mere beta ka dil aa gaya hai thari chori pe.. aur tu jaanta hai uski zidd ke liye main kuch bhi kar sakta hun" He spoke with a mischievous smile on his face. He signalled his man and he tried to part away Bulbul from them.

Nilanjana shouted "nahi chodo meri beti ko"

"maa..." Bulbul cried.

The man gave her a hard push and Nilanjana fell off the cart injuring her head. Ahana didn't understand but was alert something bad is happening. She grabbed little Manvi closer to her trying to protect her from devils as she was crying.

They took Bulbul to the Haveli while Nilanjana run behind the jeep. She dropped down after a few meters and shouted "bulbul..."

Kishore got down the cart along with Ahana and Manvi. Nilanjana wiped her tears and said "nahi.. apni beti ki zindagi barbaad nahi hone dungi main"

Kishore rushed to her, Nilanjana said "Aap Ahana aur Manvi ko meri dost Shailja ke ghar chod aayie main tabtak Bulbul ko bachati hun"

"nahi.. waha khatra hai Nilu" he was scared that he would lose his wife.

"meri beti..." she ignored him and headed towards the Haveli. Kishore rushed and dropped Ahana and Manvi at Nilanjana's friend's house. A little boy about 7 years old opened the door, he asked "Aap kaun?"

"beta Ahana aur Manvi ko main yahan chod raha hun apni mumma se kehna kuch der mein aake le launga.." Kishore told the boy.

Ahana grabbed her father's hand and asked innocently "Di aur maa??"

"main unhe leke aaunga Ahana.. phir hum yahan se jayenge wada karo apni behen ka haath nahi chodogi" Kishore asked.

Ahana nodded, Kishore kissed both his daughter's forehead and left from there.

Pratap Mansion

Bulbul was thrown into the room, the man signalled "karo taiyaar isne.. Dulhan ki tarah chote thakur ki pasand hai"

Bulbul was frightened but then she remembered her mother's words. She sat up and began to leave but the man slapped her that blood started to ooze out from her side of the lips. The ladies forcefully made her wear the bridal dress and then took her to the mandap.

Aayan was standing there with a smile on his face. He glanced at her with lustful eyes and said "Dad.. intezar nahi hota jaldi se shaadi ki rasamein puri kijiye"

"beta.. bas kuch der aur" His father spoke.

Bulbul was brought to mandap and Aayan grabbed her hand tightly. "chup chap phere le le.. samjhi warna" he threatened her, but she wasn't scared of his words.

"nahi karungi tumse shaadi!" Bulbul protested.

Aayan didn't pay attention to her pleading and began to take rounds around the fire. Bulbul heard her mother's loud voice, she jerked Aayan hand and run out of the mandap. Aayan fumed in anger with this move, she insulted him in front of the villagers. He shouted "Bulbul..."

Bulbul turned and said "har koi tumse darta hoga par main nahi.."

Nilanjana came and Bulbul hide behind her mother. Nilanjana shouted "haath bhi mat lagana meri beti ko warna aaj ye Maa tum sabke liye kaali maa ban jayegi samjhe"

Rana signalled his man and they grabbed Nilanjana tightly. Aayan came to Bulbul and grabbed her hand tightly. She was struggling to free herself from his tight grip "Chodo mujhe..."

"nahi... ye beizatti ka badla lena hai.. baba pehle suhagraat mana leta hun iske saath" Aayan said with lustful eyes and lifted up Bulbul in his arms. He took her inside the room and Bulbul shouted "chodo... maa"

Nilanjana screamed "nahi... thakur mat karo meri beti ki zindagi barbaad..."

"ye tumhare pati ko mujhe dhoka dene se pehle sochna chahiye tha! Abhi toh Sahil bhi hai kuch saal baad tumhari dusri beti Ahana bhi sikhar hogi" Rana said shamelessly and began to laugh.

Kishore entered inside and began to beat up the people of Thakur with all his efforts. Nilanjana also fought back to save her daughter.

Here, Aayan was trying to shatter the respect and dignity of innocent Bulbul. She was struggling to save herself from this beast. He was attacking her like a starve dog, she remembered her mother's words and gathered courage to save herself. She gave tight kick to him and then picked up the vase from the side table. She hit him on his head with it and shouted "nafrat hai tumse mujhe.. tumne meri kayi Saheli ki zindagi barbaad ki hai Aayan.."

Aayan fumed in anger and said "bahut bhari padega tumhe bulbul.."

Bulbul rushed out of the room; Kishore shouted "Nilu... bulbul ko leke bhaago main inhe rokta hun"

"baba lekin..." Bulbul didn't wanted to leave her father alone.

"jaa beta" Kishore shouted.

Nilanjana and Bulbul managed to escape, they heard a loud gunshot. They turned and found Kishore lying on the floor in a pool of his own blood. "baba..." Bulbul screamed. She looked and it was Aayan who had shot her father.

Nilanjana was in tears, she wanted to be with him but for now she wanted to protect her daughters. She took Bulbul away from there, every man of Thakur was following them.

Rana blocked their way and fumed in anger "Nilu.. thara pati toh gaya.. uske bina tera kya hoga? Mere ghar ki rani banke rahegi toh teri betiyan bhi sukhi rahengi"

Nilanjana took out the knife and stabbed it on his stomach hardly. She had enough of his torture and threatens "bas.. ab aur koi aurat ya beti tumhare zulm ka sikhar nahi hogi samjhe!" she kept on stabbing him.

Bulbul was shocked at her mother's act. Other ladies gathered around, they were proud of her act and said "Nilu tu bhaag hum sambhal lenge"

Nilanjana thanked them and run away with Bulbul. Aayan came to the same place and stunned to see his father lying motionless. He shouted "baba..."

Aayan fumed in anger and shouted "Jahan maa beti dikhe khatam kardo unhe.. aur do behenein hai na unhe bhi dundhke maar dalo"

Nilanjana and Bulbul reached Shailja home and were left stunned seeing the house burning. "nahi.. mannu Ahnu" Nilanjana screamed.

Just then she heard Manvi's cries. She turned and saw her along with Ahana coming out from another house.

Ahana said "Wo na aunty ne humhe udhar chupaya aur kuch uncle ne aunty ko maar diya ghar jala diya unka"

Nilanjana kissed her daughters' faces and hugged them tightly. She thought "Shailja.. tumne meri betiyon ke liye apni jaan de di.. tumhara beta" she looked around but couldn't find her son and assumed he also died in the fire.

She saw Aayan's man approaching in the direction. She said "bulbul.. bhaago apni behnon ke liye jao yahan se"

'nahi maa.. main tumhe chodke nahi jaungi" Bulbul refused.

Nilanjana cupped her face and said "tumhe jaana hoga bulbul iss ghao se door.. apni behenon ko padhana likhana aur iss narak mein kabhi mat lautna waada kar mujhse tum dono ka khyal rakhogi.."

Bulbul promised her mother "haan maa main rakhungi"

"unhe maa ka pita ka pyaar degi! Jo tere saath hua wo inke saath kabhi nahi hone degi.. waada kar" Nilanjana asked.

Bulbul nodded in yes and hugged her mother tightly. She didn't want to part away as she knows this will be the last hug to her mother. Nilanjana had tears in her eyes, she glanced at Ahana and Manvi.

"Ahnu.. tumhe manvi ka khayal rakhna hai aur apni Di ka saath kabhi nahi chodna hai" Nilanjana said to Ahana.

Ahana agreed, Nilanjana shouted "jao Bulbul..."

Bulbul helplessly run away from there with Manvi and Ahana while Nilanjana fought with Aayan's man. Aayan smiled and killed Nilanjana by firing a bullet on her.

While running with Ahana and Manvi, Ahana tripped and ended up hurting her forehead. She shouted "aah..."

Bulbul was shocked, helpless as she had lost her parents. Ahana was bleeding and Manvi was crying. She rushed to the nearby village clinic; they refuse to treat Ahana unless she pays the money. Unfortunately, she didn't have a single penny with her, and she can't let her sister die.

She rushed to people's houses and begged to give her money to save her sister, but none helped her out due to Aayan's threats.

Ahana was fighting for her life and death. She had no option but go to Aayan. She reached the haveli carrying her little sister Manvi in her arms who had slept crying out of hunger.

Aayan was sitting on his father's chair and fuming in anger seeing her. He said "toh aa hi gayi tum wapas"

Bulbul pleaded "Ahana meri behen ke ilaj ke liye mujhe paise ki zaroorat hai.. lauta dungi"

Aayan smirked, he glanced at Manvi and said "de dunga paise par badle mein tumhe apni choti behen se alag hona padega!"

Bulbul was shocked hearing his condition... "nahi aayan.. tum mujhse shaadi karna chahte they karlo.. mere saath jo karna chahte ho karlo par meri behen nahi"

Aayan stood up and shouted "nahi.. tumhari wajah se mere pita ki maut hui.. tumhe bhi ehsaas hona chahiye apne se alag hone ka dard kya hota hai! faisla tumhara hai Ahana ki jaan ya Manvi ka saath"

Bulbul glanced at her little sister, she thought "Ahana ke paise jama karke mannu ko wapas le jaungi..."

Bulbul was helpless, she didn't want to lose Ahana as she had already lost her parents in a day. She said "lekin meri mannu tumne kuch.."

Aayan laughed and said "itna bhi besharam nahi hun main ki ek 3 saal ki bachi ki zindagi barbaad karun.. bas tumse alag karna chahta hun"

"thik hai.. mujhe manzur hai" she agreed to his condition. Aayan handed her the money and held Manvi in his arms.

Bulbul glanced at his sister and promises to return soon. She rushed to the clinic and gave the money, Ahana was treated and saved. After dropping Ahana to a secure place she returned to Aayan's place to get Manvi back along with the money which she managed to collect somehow.

She kept the money in front of Aayan and said "meri behen mujhe lautao.."

Aayan laughed and said "Bulbul.. afsoos tadapti rehna padega tumhe apni behen ke liye.. use toh maine aanth asharam mein bhijwa diya"

Bulbul was shocked hearing him and grabbed his collar "Aayan..."

Aayan freed her hand and shouted "mat bhulon tumhari dusri behen ki jaan bachayi hai maine.. ye ghao mera hai aur yahan ke log bhi.."

Tears escaped down her eyes, she left the place empty-handed and boarded the train with Ahana promising herself never to return to Pritampur where she lost her parents and her little sister.

"inn logo ka saaya bhi tujhpe nahi padne dungi Ahnu main.. mannu ko kho chuki hun tujhe nahi kho sakti!.. mujhe vishwas hai ek din mannu hamare saath hogi"

Manvi was left stunned hearing the entire truth.

Ahana looked at her emotionally and said "Di tumhe lene aayi thi mannu.. itna hi nahi unhe tumhe bahut dhundha.. kayi anath ashram mein puch tach ki par tumhara kahi kuch pata nahi chala.. ek din unhone haar maanli aur tumse milne ki umeed bhi tootne lagi.. yahi sach hai.. mat kar Di se itni nafrat mat kar"

She runs out of the room leaving Manvi in tears.

To be continued....

Hash done.....

What will Manvi do after knowing the truth??

Stay tuned...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 886 23
A story all about a beautiful bond of brothers and sisters who fought over battles.. but never fall apart !!
38.4K 3.5K 23
Exploring the lives of Birla siblings as Abhimanyu Birla tries to keep up with their shenanigans, with Akshara by his side. A roller coaster of emoti...
20.2K 890 10
Its about how 5 years later Ram and Priya sort out their differences and reunite along with their daughter even after facing so many hurdles.💜