Flip Me

Af zarryjawline

'And, yeah, I let you use me from the day that we first met but I'm not done yet, falling for you...' _ matur... Mere

0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2 - Championships
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0 -Nationals
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2 - The Circus Part 1
3.3 - The Circus Part 2
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7 - Graduation Part 1
3.8 - Graduation Part 2
3.9
4.0 - Epilogue

0.1

31K 721 763
Af zarryjawline

TRAILER IN MEDIA
Harry
_____
She kissed along my naked skin. Purring sweet nothings into my ear as she nibbles on my lobe.

"I've craved your body for years." I gasped into her ear.

Her soft plump lips attack mine, her clammy hands playing with my belt.

"Give it to me-" she huffs. My pants immediately hitting the edge of her bed as she grinds her pretty little ass against my growing crotch. She rubs along me achingly slow as my lips form around her, cupping her lovely mouth.

"I- I want you now." I try not to sound needy but my hardening bulge is aching in pain with the feeling of her skin on my skin.

"Then have me." She whispers under the covers- on top of me. And I do.

I fling my body on top of hers longing to be in charge as I slip into her warm sweet pussy. "F-uck." I growl against her hot skin the feeling of her wrapped around me causing me to almost spill right then and then.

"You like that?" I whisper into her ear as she moans for me.

I thrust, and thrust riding closer to my high with each push and gasp I hear from her. I lift her leg pulling it over my shoulder which causes her to squeal under me with ultimate pleasure.

I shut my eyes as I deepen the thrust pushing her sweaty naked bottom against the sweaty silk sheets. "Wake up Harry." She whispers into my ear- but I can't my high is just inches away.

"Harry you're going to be late." - No I try to whisper but with each dying thrust I grow sloppier slipping farther and farther away from the edge.

"Harry It's time to get up." She shouts at me, but I don't want to let go. "Harry I swear to -"

_

I jerk awake, my eyes flashing open. "Harry! It's half past 8 you're going to be late!" She calls from outside my door.

"Oh my god-" I try to say but my voice is hoarse and slow the pain in my morning bulge to painful to speak.

I try to lick my chapped lips but as my hand swipes against my tip a moan slips out. "Harry are you awake?" I hear my mother call again but I don't answer- I can't answer. The sheer pleasure of picturing her is the only thing I can do.

She was so sweet against my body- so slick to slide into. My hands slide up and down my bulge trying to finish. "Ashley." I whisper under my breathe, bucking my hips up into my own hand imagining it was her soft skin.

"Harry!" My mother's voice booms against the hallway walls.

"F- five more minutes mom!" I shout back. Her ass- my thrusts. I am so close to the high my body has been begging for, so close to coming in the image of her.

"You have 15 seconds to open this door or so help me god I will-" I hear her footsteps sliding along the wood floors. "15, 14, 13-"

I know she isn't kidding, so I quicken the pace. My hands indulging myself in a world of bliss; as my head flies back against my pillow. I bite down on my tongue so my cries of pleasure don't fall from my lips.

"5, 4-" I jump out of bed wiping my soiled hands in my Spiderman bed sheets and slipping on a clean pair of boxers and jeans that lay near the clothes I prepared for today.

"3, 2-" But the door is already open revealing my mother with her apron on and a wooden spoon in her hand just outside my door.

"Good morning mom." I smile, pushing my wet sweaty hair back.

"Breakfast is in 10 minutes Harry."

I say kissing her cheek good morning "I'll be down in 8."

She nods her head while walking back down the stairs "Oh and Harry,

who is Ashley?"

_

The bell rings when I slip into class closing the door behind me and picking my usually seat to sit in. I lower my head when she walks in. Her short shorts letting my eyes wonder down her long silk legs.

She glances at me before I turn away- her body situating itself in the desk in front of me. I can't help my body from growing tense at her proximity. Every day in math I stare at the back of her. Remembering every blonde hair, the nap in her neck, the smell of her soft lilac perfume. But when I stare I get nervous as if she'll feel the burning of my gaze.

"What page are we on?" her soft voice sneaking it's way into my ear. Is she me talking to me?

My hands clench the desk the sweat seeping from my palms probably staining the old wood. My eyes grow wide as I feel the heat burning at my cheeks and the clenching of my jaw.

"I- uh- its- you-"

She raises her eyebrows waiting for me to answer. But my eyes are at her lips and my pants are getting tighter and -

"Page 425. Good old quadratic relations! If I were you I'd do the homework for this chapter. Mr. Robinsons a sucker for putting practice questions in the final test."

"Thanks" she returns, her voice making me squirm.

"Page 425." I finally get out- huffing and puffing like I just ran a marathon. They both look at me with smirks on their faces before Ashley turns back to face the black board- finally letting me breathe.

"That was priceless." She slips into her seat beside me like always, laughing as she looks at me shaking off the remainders of pain Ashley's gaze gave me.

The bell rings once more and Principal Simons says good morning on the PA. Telling us all the rise like for the national anthem. But as everyone stands I realize I can't

The rock hard bulge I have from Ashley still tightens my pants.

"Harry. What are you doing?" She asks me over the anthem. What the fuck am I suppose to do? Stand and let everyone sees the bulge I've grown in the middle of math class? I grab my math text book, sliding it in front of my lap as I slowly rise to stand.

Dead dogs, wrinkly grandmas, Dr.Phil

I try everything as I stand waiting for the anthem to end so I can get rid of my bulge but every time I look up from the ground Ashley is right there taunting me- luring me in.

Principal Simons finally says "Thank you, you may be seated." and I quickly sit down sliding the book back on to my desk and pulling my hood over my head.

"You're stares are starting to go from cute crush to creepy pedophile."

"I'm not creepy I'm admiring." I shift in my seat as she flips the pages of my text book to page 425.

"Page 425!" She mocks me. Laughing at my nervousness towards Ashley.

My bulge is gone but that doesn't stop me from holding onto the desk whenever she flips her blonde hair to the side or turns her head towards the window.

"Just ask her out already Harry."

"You know that would never work. I'm not popular." And I wasn't. Although I was never thrown in the trash, or tripped in the hallways like Steve from English I wasn't everyone's friend either. I was middle ground. Not the last place loser, or the gold medalist- but the sliver. Alright maybe less then silver- a copper or bronze? It's a place you don't mind being, but loathe the ones above.

"Bet you'd be popular If she saw the hard on you had during anthem." She hits my arm laughing out loud as I slam my head into the desk my cheeks probably going apple red. How many people saw?

"You are annoying." I say across my desk. But I can't help but laugh. I have dreams about her, long for her. Even though she'll never long for me.

"Mr. Styles, Ms. Bell. Do you want to come up and solve this equation?"

It was safe to say that Mr. Robinsons is a dick for calling us out, but it was even safer to say that the burning of anxiety I felt when all heads turned to us would surely light me up in flames.

"No- sir- I -mean- y-es-" And there I went again. Stumbling on empty words. Hands clamping the desk, palms staining the wood, my head swirling in nausea, and the hard grip I hand in my jaw. The same routine of embarrassment just sweeping across the room and landing right on me.

"Sir- Mr. Robinsons. Harry and I were just talking about the homework from last night and how hard we worked to not only do the equations- but check them too. Making sure that we are ready for next week's unit test." her voice spoke over mine. Shielding me from yet another whirl wind of stutters. Saving me yet again.

"Oh- well, good. Good work you too." He nods his bold head and turns back around to the board and everyone else follows suit.

She whispers as she pretends to copy notes "Is that a thank you I hear?"

"Thanks Effy." I mumble.

She doesn't answer right away, scribbling onto a scrap piece of paper and passing it to me. It's light blue and the heading says Best Friend Secret Notes with a star next to it.

425!! :p. The note says. I crumple it up and throw it at her. Laughing when it bounces off her forehead.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.3K 73 23
"You can take me anytime you like, I'll be around if you think you might love me, baby and hold me tight"
115K 3K 55
when you're young, you just run but you come back to what you need paul mescal x fem! oc © tillyshelbys...
2.8M 71.6K 33
[ COMPLETED ] Neither of them knew one night could change everything. ✼ ✼ ✼ For mature audiences only. Story contains sexual content and vulgar lang...
140K 5.3K 20
'What a feeling to be right here beside you now, holding you in my arms...' - mature content @teecaakes covers