Carat Kingdom

由 MiraiNotMiray

(Featuring: Kim Samuel) A story of creatures who were join by force in order to save their world that is invi... 更多

D i s c l a i m e r
♚ P r o l o g e ♔
Main Characters
Chapter 1 - "Unknown Visitor"
Chapter 2 - "95"
Chapter 3 - "96"
Chapter 4 - "97"
Chapter 5 - "98"
Chapter 6 - "They are gifted."
Chapter 7 - "Human?"
Chapter 8 - "Hooded Figure"
Chapter 9 - "Bright Siren"
Chapter 10 - "Chosen Fate"
Chapter 11 - "His past"
Chapter 12 - "The Start Of Their Journey"
Chapter 13 - "Mysterious Human"
Chapter 14 - "The Truth About The Royal Siblings"
Chapter 15 - "Hoshi."
Chapter 16 - "The Great Wizard."
Chapter 17 - "Happy Merry Un-Birthday"
Chapter 18 - "Retrieving The Stolen"
Chapter 19 - "Come Forth And We Shall Brawl"
Chapter 20 - "The Witch Of The Waste"
Chapter 21 - "Human World"
Chapter 22 - "Talking With The Moon"
Chapter 23 - "You Are Mine."
Chapter 24 - "Time is Flying Faster Than You think."
Chapter 25 - "Chan, The human boy"
Chapter 26 - "Twin Sisters"
Chapter 27 - "Mizuki Village"
Chapter 28 - "Black Magic"
Chapter 29 - "A Relic?"
Chapter 30 - "Assassinated"
Chapter 31 - "A great escape"
Chapter 32 - "Takashi Tribe"
Chapter 33 - "A nightmare"
Chapter 34 - "A great return."
Chapter 35 - "A waltz in the woods"
Chapter 36 - "Hallucinations"
Chapter 37 - "Broken Memories"
Chapter 38 - "Butterfly"
ANNOUNCEMENT - on-hold/revising
Chapter 39 - "A Warlock"
Chapter 41 - "The Latern Festival"
Chapter 42 - "Lovely Night"

Chapter 40 - "Welcoming Smiles" (Important Announcement!)

667 39 20
由 MiraiNotMiray

As the boys slowly finished packing up their stuff, they started to follow the trail back to the Kingdom. It took them a few days to arrive. But Joshua felt a bit nervous about the news they were going to tell the King.

Many things had happened on this trip, it might be hard for the king to take it all in. They had one mission and it completely failed.

Suddenly, Jeonghan came up to Joshua. The younger probably predicted that Jeonghan would just scold his ear off but no. It was just plain silence.

The two slowly rode their horses, making them trail off behind the others. It was peacefully silent until the other one spoke.

" I'm not mad at you, you know? " Jeonghan spoke, making Joshua bolt up his head and stare at his brother. " I'm just– "

The older sighed, and look at his younger brother with a sincere smile. " I guess I was just a bit worried."

Joshua frowns. "Why?"

" Joshua, I just didn't expect it. It will be hard for you at first since all of this had happened and you don't even know who claimed you!-"

"It was Seokmin." Joshua blurted out, making Jeonghan's eyes widen.

I mean, it was true the two had gotten really close. Even the siren admired the young prince before he even met him up close. He was speechless. All of the people, that big ball of sunshine is now his partner for life?

"Could you at least explain it to me?" Jeonghan asked, to know a bit more detail about what happened between the two.

"It was intentional Jeonghan, it wasn't the Red moon or anything. He just kissed me under a full, blue moon." Joshua explained, feeling a little flustered. "We like each other Jeonghan. I'm really sorry I didn't tell you this before."

Jeonghan chuckles in response making Joshua panic, thinking his brother might have gone insane.

"I'm not joking! Stop laughing!" Joshua puffed his cheeks.

Jeonghan wiped the tears from his face as he continued to laugh.

"I'm sorry, I think it's the first time I have seen you in love before." Jeonghan stated and looked at Joshua. "I just find it strange..."

"What do you mean?"

"I meant 'love' is strange itself." Jeonghan said as he stared into the distance as Joshua tried to tell what is on his mind. He shook his head and stared back at Joshua with a sweet smile.

"I'm okay with the both of you being together. In fact, I am very happy for both of you." Jeonghan grabbed Joshua's hands and caresses them. "Just make sure that you won't regret any of this. I wish you both the best."

Joshua's frown earlier turned into a big, bright smile. His heart beats with joy, making Jeonghan chuckle.

"Thank you so much, Hannie! Oh gosh, I'm really glad I have a brother like you!" Joshua pulled Jeonghan into a hug making the other startled but soon gave in as well.

"I still need to talk to Seokmin though." Jeonghan warned, making Joshua laugh.

"Alright, just don't pressure the poor guy." He laughed.

A comfortable silence filled the atmosphere like a thick, and warm blanket, as they continued to follow the trail they were once on at the beginning of their journey.

- - -

A few moments have passed, minutes, hours, or maybe half the day it took. Finally, they have arrived back home to Carat Kingdom.

Big, cheerful, and joyful smiles welcomed the gifted. Almost as a festival was held and knew the boys were coming back home.

"Our great gifted has returned! Welcome! Welcome! For we have waited for your arrival!" A villager shouted amongst the others, followed by a happy shout from the crowd.

The boys greeted the villagers as they entered the Kingdom, but one is rather nervous than happy to arrive back. The King would be disappointed to hear about the news.

They entered the castle, as the King greeted the 13 boys with a big smile. There in the throne room, stood the gifted and the King of Carat Kingdom himself. It had been a while since they stepped foot into this castle.

All of the villagers, nights, and gifted bowed down before the King, making him chuckle with joy. He stood up making the room fall silent, as he announced:

"Dear people of Carat Kingdom! Here stands in front of me are the descendants of the gifted! Those who are going to bring our world to safety against the darkness!" He proudly said as many whispers spread across the room.

"Here I Welcome! The gifted heroes!"

_ _ _
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hello Everyone!

Yes, I am not dead yet lol.

I have decided to come back to Wattpad after a few months, it might have been even a year or so. I'm really sorry to keep all of you waiting. I am really busy with school, life, and some other stuff. I may look happy and cheerful on social media, but in reality, I'm struggling a lot. I took a break but I still missed writing at that time so I got a lot of ideas in mind that I hope to share with you all!

Thank you so much for all the support! I could not thank you guys enough for all the love and support you have given me, even if I was gone for a while. Writing first started off for fun and I didn't expect it to get to this point. It makes me feel so much better. Thank you.

Again, I said this in my profile but I will announce it here as well lol. I won't be updating chapters as I used to, since I'm still busy with school. I hope you guys understand, I need to sort out my priorities. I will probably update once every two weeks? If I am not that busy I'll update once a week. But for now, I need to focus on my studies.

That's all for now. If you have made it this far, I hope all you have read isn't that boring lol.

Anyways, it might be a little late but here are my answers for the Q&A section I made in the last chapter! :)

Also, if you have any more questions you want me to answer, please comment here or message me! I'll do my best to answer them right away. ^_^

Q&A:

• Hello! Thank you for asking, I am doing well so far. I hope to interact more with you guys soon! And Thank you, I'll make sure to update more! :)

• Hi! No, sorry I didn't drink talent juice haha, I only write for fun and out of boredom. I came up with this idea because of some books I have read, pictures I have seen, and songs that I have listened to. I forgot their names but I'll make sure to find it again and tell you guys! They were really amazing. I would highly recommend lol. I would say I don't have a talent for writing, I'm still young and still learning more about all of this. I hope to get better so I can share my imagination in more detail for you guys to understand!

•Good day! I won't say that I am good at writing, but I mostly learn by reading books and listening closely to English class 😂. Again, I'm still learning and I wish to improve more in the future. :)

That's all for now, Thank you, everyone! Have a wonderful day! <3

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

695K 24.9K 143
A story where demons and human's meet.
1.9K 101 12
Long ago in a kingdom named, Elixir, lived the happy and peaceful villagers and the royal family. They lived their lives to the fullest, until they c...
107K 2.4K 19
"fuck why is he so hot ?" meanie fanfiction pairings / ᴍɪɴɢʏᴜ + ᴡᴏɴᴡᴏᴏ other ships are also included have fun reading this book and don't forget to...
44.2K 2.2K 30
a story where they were suffering from the unwanted disease that have been spreading in their region. all they have to do is survive in 24 hours. die...