Things I can't//Larry Stylins...

By mmmaarrrii000

It's been two years since the band went on hiatus. However now the boys get the opportunity to see each other... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 25

938 18 9
By mmmaarrrii000

***'Cause we made it, underestimated and always underrated. Now, we're saying goodbye, waving to the hard times***

After our posts, fans all across the world started speculating about what does that mean. Some of them think we're planing something. Like reunion. That's the part of our fandom which believes in it.

The other part just thinks we're feeling nostalgic and bring back the old memories.

Well first part is right.

And I'm extremely excited. 

For two months we and our team have been working and trying to prepare everything the way we wanted. It's been a very busy time but I wouldn't change a thing.

Today we have one more meeting before releasing the concert date and tickets. We wanna do it out of nowhere when no one expects it. That's the fun in it. And it's our speciality.

"Are you ready Haz?" Louis asks.

"Yes, I just give a kiss to Chloe and then we can go." I give a kiss to our little kitty.

"What about me?" my boyfriend pouts.

I pull him closer and connect our lips in a sweet kiss. He smiles to the kiss and so do I.

Our driver is waiting for us in front of my house. We get in the car and then we're on our way. We finally get to the place and as always, everyone is already there.

"Here are our lovebirds!" Simon says. There is a bit of sargasm but I choose to ignore it.

"So what is the plan for today?" Louis asks.

"In fact I have an idea," Ava says. "What if we release the concert date and also Infinity music video today. You know like a combo."

"That's a great idea. It would have a bigger scope all around the world. That's actually really good, Ava," Liam agrees.

"Let's vote," Simon states.

I think it's a smart idea, so I raise my hand. It seems like I'm not the only one, because everyone else has their hands also in the air. 

"Perfect, let's get to work," Simon says to his team and people immediately start preparing the music video and concert date with tickets. 

Infinity music video has been already recorded in 2015. We wanted to release it, but we didn't. More like the management didn't. The reason is simple. There were some larry moments which they couldn't let spread out. In the past we didn't have control of what we want people to know, so we really couldn't do anything about it.

After another hour, everything is settled. We're ready to let people know.

@onedirection WE'RE BACK!!! After two years we're able to come back, all five of us. Only thanks to you - our amazing fans. We love you so much and hope you'll enjoy this as much as we will. This is for you!

13. December - our first concert. Buy your tickets on our official webside.

And don't forget to check our new Infinity music video!

Love, your 1D

---

One minute after we posted this, we got so many possitive responses. It's crazy. People all around the world are sending messages to us and we couldn't be happier.

All of the tickets are out in 2 minutes! We've never expected this. We knew people will go crazy, but this is MADNESS!

We really have the best fans!

"We did it," Liam screams.

"Yaay, cheers lads," Louis takes the glass of champagne first, but we all do the same and celebrate the enourmous success. I still can't believe that we're back. I almost lost the hope that I'll ever perform with these guys. But right now my future couldn't be without them.

---

One month later.

Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. Soft little kisses are placed on my arm, neck and cheek.

"Wake up, darling," my boyfriend says. He knows how much I love waking up to his touch. 

"Do I have to?" I whine.

"Yes. Today is very important," he reminds me. 

We've spent the last week at home and I totally lost the count of days. Today is the day. Today is our concert.

"Lou, today we'll be free," I smile and see the stars in his eyes.

"I know baby and I can't wait." He connects our lips into a sweet kiss. We don't care about morning breath, we just wanna be as close as possible.

When we're finally ready to get up, we get dressed and get on the car. Our driver takes us to the place where we're supposed to sing tonight. As usual we're the last to arrive. Immediately someone drags us to the hair stylist and makeup artist. 

When we enter the room, Niall, Liam and Zayn are already sitting in front of mirrors and have people running around them. Me and Louis take the two empty chairs and in a second two girls start working on my hair. I recognize some people, some of them used to be in our team two years ago.

When our hair and makeup is done, we're going to our stylist. This time we had a choice of what we want to wear. We decided to be nostalgic, so we're going in our iconic outfits.

"Are you ready guys? You have 20 minutes," Ava informs us. We're all ready, but I'm getting nervous. I have a tradition, that I always brush my teeth before a concert. It helps me calm down.

While I'm standing in front of the mirror in bathroom with a brush in my hand, the door opens and Louis enters.

"Here you are. I totally forgot you do this. Are you nervous?" he asks.

I finish and wash my face. "Yeah, a lot actually. I'm afraid that we'll disappoint them. What if they expected so much more? What if we won't sound the same. I know that we practiced but what if they won't like it anymore?" 

I feel so much responsibility right now. They've been waiting for 2 years, what if we're not good enough anymore? I don't want to let them down. What if they don't like our songs anymore and won't sing along. That would be awkward. Our fandom has always been huge, but what if it isn't the same now. So many fans had definitely forgot about us, because we weren't there for them. They chose better idols. 

"Haz, we won't disappoint them. They love us as much as we love them. Otherwise they wouldn't buy the tickect. Out there, there are fans that adore us and won't stop supporting us. They're the best."

I know he's right. Our fans are the best <3.

"But what if some of them will leave when we come out?" That's the scariest part. 

"Let them go if they want to. I'm not gonna pretend I like someone else than you. I've had enough. And if they won't accept it, they can go. I don't want them in our fandom. We've waited long enough Hazza and I think we really deserve the freedom. Both of us."

"Thank you, Lou. Let's do this." He nods and we join our bandmates.

"Five minutes guys," Ava tells us. 

"Glad to be back here with all of you," Zays says.

"Let's give them the best fucking show ever," Louis smirks.

"Come here boys." Niall drags us all into a group hug. It's like the old times and I love it.

I take one more deep breath and then we're entering the stage to the sound of What makes you beautiful. The crowd is louder than I expected. Seeing so many poeple here takes my breath away. I can't believe this. There are fans cheering and vibing to our first hit. It's like my dream came true.

Why was I so afraid? It seems like the fandom is even stronger than before. It's overwhelming and I can't get enough of it.

We continue singing What makes you beautiful. It's an amazing song. I fell in love to this song and I love it with my whole heart. 

Hearing fans enjoying our performance brings tears into my eyes. I look at my bandmates and find out I'm not the only one. They all have shiny eyes. Neither of us expected anything like this. The power we hold is incredible. These people waited two long years for us to come back and here we are. Singing our heart out.

"We're back everybody!" Niall screams after we finish the first song of the night. The crowd goes even louder. 

"This time with me," Zayn adds.

"Glad to be back. We missed you," Louis flips our fans off. I've never realised how much they all love this.

"How you doing tonight?" I ask. The answers are pretty much the same. 'Perfect.' 'The best night of my life.' 'You look hot!'

"So before we sing more of 1D songs, we would love to perform something from our solo careers. What do you think?" Liam points his microphone to the crowd and they're whistling.

Niall goes first and he chose Put a little love on me. That's such a lovely song. He starts and then we all join him.

Put a little love on me, yeah. Put a little love on me. When the lights come up and there's no shadow's dancing. I look around as my heart is collapsing. 'Cause you're the only one I need to put a little love on me

Then is Liam's turn. He chose his most popular song Strip that down.

You know, I used to be in 1D (I still am.)
People want me for one thing (That's not me)
I'm not changing, the way, that I (Used to be)
I just wanna have fun and (Get rowdy)
One Coke and Bacardi (Sippin' lightly)
When I walk inside the party (Girls on me)
F1 type Ferrari (Six gear speed)
Girl, I love it when your body (Grinds on me)
Oh yeah

We decided to change the lyrics a bit. So instead of 'You know, I used to be in 1D (now I'm out, free)' we sing 'You know, I used to be in 1D (I still am.)'. It fits much better and when fans hear that, they're insane. 

Zayn chose Pillowtalk.

So we'll piss off the neighbors
In the place that feels the tears
The place to lose your fears
Yeah, reckless behavior
A place that is so pure, so dirty and raw
In the bed all day, bed all day, bed all day
Fucking and fighting on
It's our paradise and it's our war zone

I've always loved this song, it's so pure and dirty.

At first I had a problem to choose my song. I didn't know which one I wanted, but then decided that Adore you is the best option.

Honey (ah)
I'd walk through fire for you
Just let me adore you
Oh, honey (ah)
I'd walk through fire for you
Just let me adore you
Like it's the only thing I'll ever do

It hits different when other people sing this song with me, especially the person this song is about. But I love it and never want to perform it alone again.

With Louis' song it was easier, he knew exactly which one he wants to sing. We made it.

'Cause we made it, underestimated and always underrated. Now, we're saying goodbye, waving to the hard times. Yeah, it's gonna be alright, like the first time. Met you at your doorstep, remember how it tasted. Looking into your eyes, baby, you were still high. Never coming down with your hand in mine

We have a little surprise after this song. When we finish the last words - Never coming down with your hand in mine. Louis takes my hand in his and here it is. The moment we've been waiting for so long. It is finally here.

His gives me a reassurance squeeze and then he grabs my face with his little hands and smiles at me. There are tears in his eyes and this moment is so precious. 

"I love you," he whispers.

"I love you too. Now kiss me, you fool," I reply and Louis chuckles.

Then the only thing that needs to be done is that he leans in and connects our lips. My hands travel to his waist and I bring him even closer. I feel so relieved right now. It feels like all of the years we had to keep this a secret were worth it. 

At first there were gasps from our fans, but it didn't take them long to start screaming and clapping. They're going crazy. I can feel the possitive vibes they're sending and that melts my heart. They accepted us!

This is the best feeling in the world. My band is back. I have Louis back and I'm out. I am finally out. I don't have to pretend anything. I can be myself. I would have never changed that.

I feel so lucky.

This is the beginning of something incredible.

We fucking made it!

---

Hey guys!

Aaaah, this made me so emotional. Wouldn't this be lovely?

If you finished this book, THANK YOU SO MUCH. It really means a lot. 

I hope you liked it at least a bit and definitely let me know what you think about it!

I'll for sure write another book and I would appreciate if you read my first one. 

Love you <3

Mary x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 2.2K 13
So @Infinity_Larrie contacted me and asked if we could write a story together and this is the result. The plot of the story was her idea. We took tur...
6.1K 201 17
Harry has a problem and his name is Louis! Well, actually he really likes this problem which causes him some more. The upcoming holiday may be the be...
514 24 3
"If you love someone you tell them. Even if your scared that it's not the right thing. Even if your scared that it will cause problems. Even if your...
322K 9.2K 25
(top!louis - shy!harry) "You confuse me." Harry said, looking over at Louis. - "It's because you are so fcking amazing and I don't want to scare you...