𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒐 π‘΅π’π’ƒπ’π’…π’š...

Autorstwa Russelkier

In a world called Teyvat, there are two siblings wandering over the world as they begin to travel to the next... WiΔ™cej

(Note)
Chapter 1: The City of Freedom
Chapter 2: Stormterror
Chapter 3: Clearing the Temples
Chapter 4: The Green Bard
Chapter 5: The Lyre of Barbatos (part 1)
Chapter 6: The Lyre of Barbatos (part 2)
Chapter 7: Finding the Holy Lyre

Prologue: A New World (Rewritten)

10.2K 213 323
Autorstwa Russelkier

A/n: Here's the opening if some of you are curious :v

_____
_____

Teyvat

In a world called Teyvat, there were two yellow stars traveling the world from above as they observe the whole world.
After many hours of travelling, they begin to travel into the next world.
Suddenly, before they could go any further, an entity that is an unknown god appeared before them.

???: Outlanders. Your journey ends here.

She said, as the girl named Lumine steps forward and asks her. 

Lumine: Who are you?

???: The sustainer of heavenly principles. The arrogation of mankind ends now.

The unknown god said as she summons a large cube below the twins to capture them. The siblings saw this as they quickly dodged it before they could get captured. Then, they summon their wings in order to fly and their swords, as they charge towards the unknown god. The unknown god saw this as she summons more red cubes to capture the two siblings.
The two siblings dodges the flying red cubes as they begin to charge at the unknown god.

Unfortunately, the god blocked their attack as red cubes begins to absorb their swords. Lumine saw this as she flies backwards in an instant to avoid being captured. But, her eyes widened in horror when she saw her brother, Aether, got caught by the red cubes.

Lumine: Aether!!

Aether: Ngh! I can't... *grunts* move!

Aether said while struggling to break free, until he got absorbed by the red cubes from the unknown god. Lumine widened her eyes as she begins to attack the unknown god from behind as an explosion occured. Unfortunately, the god used her red cubes to block the attack again and uses her red cubes at Lumine, successfully capturing her.

Lumine: *gasps* Wait! Don't go! *grunts* Give my brother back!!

Those were Lumine's last words before being absorbed the by the god's red cubes as her visions begins to darkens.

_____
_____

???

"And just like that, the god took away my brother. Some kind of seal was cast upon me, and I lost my power. So while we used to travel from world after world, we are now trapped here."

Lumine narrated to herself, as she can only see darkness while trapped in this endless void of darkness.

Lumine: Is this how I die...? Where is my brother? I want to see him...

Lumine thought to herself, remembering that time she was fighting the unknown god alongside with her brother.
Countless seconds have passed, Lumine felt like a year or two has passed while being trapped in the darkness.

_____
_____

Suddenly, she felt like she needs to wake up as she tries to open her eyes, just to expect to see darkness again. But, it was not darkness that she saw, Lumine saw that she woke up in a forest as she slowly widens her eyes.

Lumine: Wh...What? Am I in the forest? Or am I dreaming?

She said, confused at what happened to her. She tried to pinch her cheek to know if she's dreaming or not as she felt pain in her cheek and stopped pinching it.

Lumine: Ow... I see. It's a not a dream. If so then, *gasps* I need to find my brother!

Lumine said as she quickly stood up and looks at her surroundings. Before she could attempt to find her brother, she begins to question herself.

Lumine: Wait, I'm in a forest... And, I don't know where I am. How am I supposed to find Aether?

She said, looking around until she heard a groan. Lumine widened her eyes as she became cautious of that groan, thinking if it's a hostile creature. She remembered that she can't use her powers anymore as she gulps nervously.

Lumine: Wh-Who's there?

She heard the groaning sound behind the large bush in front of her. But much to her surprise, the groaning sound became something that she could understood.

???: Ugh... What happened?

Lumine: Huh?

She uttered as she walk towards the large bush to see who's behind it. Behind the bush was a boy with a curly green hair with a shade of black as he slowly stood up, holding his head.

???: Am I in a forest?

Lumine: ...

Lumine tried to be silent but she accidentally stepped on s twig, making a loud crunch as the boy was alerted by the sound and turned his head around to see where it came from.

???: Who's there?!

Lumine: Eep!

She yelped in surprise as the boy changes his expression from cautious to calm. Then, both stared at each other, confused.

???: Um... Do you know what place this is?

Lumine: Uh. It's a forest...

???: ...

Lumine: ...

???: ...S-Sorry if I sound dumb. But, believe me or not, I, uh... got transported into this world.

Lumine: H-Huh?

Lumine was shocked at what the boy said as she remembered again her encounter with the unknown god. She shakes her her a bit to forget it and decides to believe him.

Lumine: I believe you...

???: Huh? Really?

Lumine: Yes. Honestly, I woke up in this world as well. But, it's different...

Lumine said as she looked away with a frown on her face. The boy noticed this as he decided to ask her.

???: What do mean "different"?

Lumine: Well, to explain it... My brother and I were traveling from world to world but an unknown god appeared before we could move to the next world. We tried to defeat her but the god just blocked our attacks with no effort. Then, she took away my brother and trapped me inside the darkness... And then, some sealed was casted upon me, preventing me to use my powers. I don't know how many years have passed but suddenly I woke up in this place and met you... That's all.

???: Oh... I see. That means... Now that you're here, does that mean you are going to find your way to rescue your lost brother?

Lumine: Yes! I need to find him as soon as possible. But the problem is... How?

???: ...That's a difficult one. But, since I'm transported here in this world, I'll accompany you on your way to find your brother.

The boy said with determination as Lumine widens her eyes in shock.

Lumine: I see. Thank you.

Lumine said with a smile as the boy begins to blush from her happy expression and looks away.

???: *blushes* Y-You're welcome...

Lumine: Oh! We haven't exchanged names yet. My name is Lumine. What about you?

Lumine said, with her hand offering a handshake as the boy snapped out of his blushing state.

Izuku: O-Oh, right! Ahem, my name is Izuku Midoriya. It's a pleasure to meet you, Lumine.

The boy named Izuku Midoriya said as he gladly gives Lumine a handshake. After their introduction to each other, they look at their surroundings. All they see is that the place if full of trees and and the sky is bright from above.

Izuku: I guess if we can't find any near village or a place to stay... Then, our first priority is our survival, right?

Lumine: Well, yes.

And after that, they begin to seek for whatever they may find and use it as one for their own survival. Day by day, they have done many things together for survival like hunting for food, finding materials and loots, and more...

_____
_____

Two Months Later...

Two months have passed, Lumine was staring at the sea as she grabs a stick and sketches something on the sand.

Paimon: Hey Traveler! What are you doing?

Lumine: Oh, I'm just drawing the things that happened to me before I ended up in this world.

Lumine said to the floating fairy named Paimon. She and Izuku met Paimon two months ago while they were fishing and suddenly catches her with the fishing hook.

Paimon: You mean you and the other traveler came from another world?

Lumine: Well, both of us have different story. So, I don't know much about what happened to him... Maybe you could ask him yourself, Paimon. 

Paimon: Okay. Paimon will ask the other traveler once he arrives here.

Paimon said as she watches Lumine draw through the sand.

Lumine: How many years ago was it? *sighs* I don't know... But I intend to find it out. After I awoke, I thought I was all alone. But, I met Izuku and he helped me a lot to survive in this world. While we're surviving together, We met you two months ago.

Lumine explained as she remembers the past two months.

Paimon: Yeah, Paimon really owes you for that. Otherwise, Paimon likely would have drowned... So, Paimon will do her best to be a great guide!

Paimon said as Lumine smiled at her. While they're staring at the peaceful ocean in front of them, Izuku has arrived with his backpack full of items.

A/n: Just imagine that Izuku made the backpack barehanded. I mean, he's a clever cinnamon roll... :v

The items in his backpack are from the loots that they found while they're on their way, exploring the world.

Izuku: I'm back! Sorry if I was late. I was just finding a high place to see if there's anything to see from above.

Lumine: It's fine.

Paimon: So, Mr. Traveler, what did you find?

Izuku: Um, you can just call me Izuku, Paimon. Also, I found a place that looks like a city with a castle!

Izuku said, pointing the direction where the city is located, as Lumine and Paimon widen their eyes.

Lumine: Really?

Izuku: Yes.

Paimon: Then what are we waiting for? Let's keep going!

Paimon said as she floats away towards the direction where they are heading. While they're walking on their way towards the city that Izuku pointed out, Paimon decided to ask Izuku about his story of being ended up in this world.

Paimon: Hey, Izuku.

Izuku: Hm? What is it, Paimon?

Paimon: While we are going to the city that you're talking about, can you tell us how did you really end up here?

Lumine: I think I could agree with Paimon. You only told me that you just woke up and saw that you ended up in this world.

They said as both of them looks at Izuku with curiosity in their eyes.

Izuku: Uh... Well, okay then. I'll tell you how I ended up here.

Izuku said as he clears his throat and begins to narrate about what happened to him.

Izuku: It all started when...

_____
_____

Flashback

Midnight

Class 1-A Dormitory

It's already midnight and it was time for all students to rest for the next day. Izuku was the one who is still awake inside of his bedroom as he looks outside of the window and gazes upon the stars that are shining from above the sky. Then, he looks at the reflection of himself from the window as he remembered what he did.

Izuku: I did my best to stop the villains that were running wild in the city, and protect the civilians and other heroes that were in danger. All the people in UA were so afraid of me because of Shigaraki and All for One. I couldn't blame them since all of them are filled with fear after the breakout of Tartarus Prison.

Izuku muttered to himself.

Izuku: I couldn't believe that at this moment, Kacchan would apologize to me for what he did. It's as if that I've finally earned his respect.

He said, remembering about Bakugou apologizing to him and reflecting upon his actions.

Izuku: My classmates even did their best to stop me from being reckless. Including as well when they tried to speak up to the people in UA just to allow me to recover.

He said as he clenches his fist. After that, he yawned as he felt his eyes are getting heavier than before.

Izuku: *yawns* Maybe I should rest now. I feel sleepy...

He said as he walk towards to his bed and lie down as the sleepiness takes over him.

End of Flashback

_____
_____

Izuku: I was looking at the town where I live and moments later, I feel sleepy. So, I just walk to my bed and fell asleep. After that, I woke up in this world, completely shocked about what happened.

Izuku explained as Paimon and Lumine nodded in understanding.

Paimon: So, you fell asleep and woke up in this world. That's nuts! There must be some kind of a person that you will meet and then sends you in this world!

Izuku: *chuckles* Is that so? I'm sorry, but that was the story of how I ended up here.

Lumine: If you woke up in this world, does that mean you need to find your way back to your world?

Izuku: Yes, you're right. But, just like you, I don't know where to start.

Lumine: I see...

Izuku: But, for some reason, I feel like I have a purpose of why I got sent in this world.

Paimon: Really? Then, Paimon guesses that you've been send here to defeat an evil god and save the world!

Paimon said as Izuku chuckled nervously.

Izuku: *chuckles* I-I'm not sure about that, Paimon. I don't think I can defeat a god, let alone myself. I might get killed before I could do anything...

Izuku said as Paimon pouts at him.

Paimon: What are you talking about?! You said you're a hero!

Izuku: W-Well, I'm still a "hero in training". I'm not a full pledged hero yet.

Paimon: Oh, come on!

Izuku: But, when that time comes... I'll give everything I got just to save everyone. But for now, let's go find a clue for our journey.

Lumine: I see. You're willing to risk your life to save people?

Izuku: Yes. There is nothing more noble than self-sacrifice just to save people. That's what my mentor taught me.

Lumine: I see.

Lumine said as she smiled as what Izuku said.

Izuku: So, don't worry about it. If you're in danger, I will protect you no matter what, Lumine.

Izuku said as he smiled at her.

Lumine felt her cheeks heat up when she saw his kind, yet determined smile.

Lumine: *blushes* Y-Yeah. Th-Thank you for that...

Paimon: What about Paimon?

Izuku: You too Paimon. I'll protect both of you.

Paimon: Aww, thanks!

Lumine: Why do I feel flustered all of a sudden? Is it because his smile was so kind and cute? Oh, what am I thinking?!

Lumine thought as she can't forget that kind smile from Izuku.
It's still a surprise that Izuku is still smiling... After what happened to his world.

Izuku: I think we're almost there now. Let's go.

Lumine: Huh? R-Right!

Lumine said as she and Paimon followed Izuku.
.
.
.
Unknown to them, something is still missing about what happened to Izuku before appearing in this world called Teyvat.

_____
_____

Flashback (the aftermath of Izuku's sleep)

???

Izuku is now sleeping, until he heard a voice that is loud enough for him to hear while asleep.

"Awaken, young man..."

The voice said as Izuku slowly opens his eyes as he saw that he is floating and surrounded by space itself.

Izuku: Wh... Wha...? W-Where am I?

"Calm down, young man. What you are seeing is that you are in my domain."

Izuku widened his eyes as he turned his head around and saw a figure. The figure has no face, nor clothing. The only thing the figure has is that it's body is made of space itself and has a pair of glowing white eyes, staring at Izuku.

Izuku: Wh-Who are you?!

"Fear not. I do not pose any harm against you. This is not a dream, what you are seeing is real."

The figure spoke to him, as Izuku gulped nervously.

"To answer your question, I am but a wandering god. I am not from your world. I am merely a god, wandering from universe after universe. Watching every creation as if I am the watcher. When I observe your world... You, Izuku Midoriya, have captured my interest."

Izuku: H-Huh?! Wh-What for?!

Izuku was surprised from what the wandering god have said to him.

"I need you to protect the world named 'Teyvat'. It is a different world compared to yours. Instead of Quirks, they possess elemental powers such as: Pyro as Fire, Cryo as Ice, Hydro as Water, Electro as Lightning, Anemo as Wind, Geo as Earth, and more..."

Izuku: ...Y-You want me to save a world called "Teyvat". But, what about my world? They need me! If I disappear, my world will be doomed and everyone might die and...

"I will be the one who will handle that."

The god said as Izuku widens his eyes in surprise.

"Worry not, I will take care of your world while you are in Teyvat. I will not change anything to your world. So, do we make a deal, Izuku Midoriya?"

The god said. Izuku hesitated as he made his decision.

Izuku: I'll do it.

"Wonderful. Since you are going to be sent to Teyvat, I will give you a small help from me. I am not much of a powerful god. After all, I am nothing but a wandering god who only loves to watch living creatures."

Izuku: O-Oh. Then, what will you give me...?

"It is simple, you may possess multiple quirks but, your body cannot handle much of their true potential... Firstly, I will enhance you body physique, allowing you to use the maximum strength of One for All and be able to endure elemental attacks. Secondly, your body and your stamina will be rejuvenated, rendering you at full recovery, once you have been sent to Teyvat..."

Izuku: I s-see... Thank you very much for the help!

"And lastly, I shall give you a fraction of my power. This power shall help you across your journey. It is not a power that poses destruction nor harm to people, but it is the opposite..."

Izuku: Opposite...

Izuku muttered to himself.

"It gives you the ability to fix what is broken, heal the wounded, cure the sick, and restore objects back to it's raw components through touch. But it does not resurrect the dead. This fraction of my power will cost your energy through using it, that is why I am enhancing your body physique."

Izuku: O-Oh... So, that's the ability that will be given to me... It's like a healing ability but different.

"Your body physique may be enhanced but that does not mean you are invincible nor you are immortal. Your body will able to endure the drawback of the maximum power of One for All in 100%. If you overuse it and go beyond within 100%, your bones inside your body will possibly break, just like your previous self.
And if you overuse as well as the ability that will be given to you, the energy or stamina in your body will deplete rapidly and will result in death once your energy in your body is completely gone... Just like a balloon releasing it's air from the inside until the balloon is all flat and empty."

The god said the last part with a warning tone in his voice as Izuku sweats nervously and gulps loudly.

Izuku: *sweating* Th-Thank you f-for the advice... *shivers*

Izuku stuttered as he shivered at the imagination of what will happen if he tries to be reckless and use that ability without even knowing it's price.

"Take note that this "ability" that I will offer you will not apply to your own self. You know what they say: "With great power, comes with great responsibility"".

The god stated to Izuku who is taken aback and feel honored from the god's words, as he stares at his hand. Then, Izuku felt a tear dropping from his eyes, remembering the words of his mentor and idol, All Might when he was a quirkless boy.

Izuku: ...I'm too blessed. I don't think I deserved this.

"You are a good person, Izuku Midoriya, that is why I have taken an acknowledgement to you."

He said as Izuku stared at the god as he wipes his tears and nods with a serious look at the god.

"Now, I will send you to Teyvat. But beware, there is an unknown god who claims to be the sustainer of heavenly principles. You will face strong foes and creatures in your journey. Now, have an interesting journey, Izuku Midoriya. May the gods bless you..."

Those were the last words that Izuku heard from the wandering god as he begins to lose consciousness.

End of Flashback

_____
_____

Teyvat

In Teyvat, Izuku, Lumine, and Paimon have reached their destination and saw that there's a city up ahead.

Lumine: Wow...

Paimon: We're almost there!

Izuku: Yeah. We are...

He said as he remembers what the god said to him and smiled with determination in his eyes.

Izuku: I will miss everyone in my world. Especially my mother, my friends, All Might, and the others. But for now, I guess this is the beginning of my journey...

To be continued...

A/n: I'll just put this video, thinking that it symbolizes Izuku in this journey :v

_____
_____

A/n: Here you go. The Prologue of the story about Izuku in Genshin Impact and his journey with the Female Traveler(Lumine) and Paimon! The Emergency Food meets The Cinnamon Roll!
I hope you guys enjoyed reading it :v

Next Chapter: "The City of Freedom"

"Lumine while surviving in two months with 'the cinnamon roll' be like:"

Goodbye and Stay Safe!

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

11.6K 567 25
"𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕 π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•–π•§π•šπ•...... π•”π•’π•Ÿ'π•₯ 𝕓𝕖 π••π•–π•—π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•• π•šπ•Ÿ π•“π•π•’π•”π•œ π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•¨π•™π•šπ•₯𝕖." - 𝔼𝕀, 𝔸𝕝π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”Όπ•˜π•  What happens when a yo...
796 41 6
You were an average person enjoying your life, your family and overall a game that had brought you joy over most any other, Genshin Impact. Due to ac...
16.2K 381 18
Warning; Very confusing, super cringe. A remake coming soon! Update: "Everything For You", the remake is complete! Do not read this one please it's o...