React to TCF

By Lucathy4life

yeah, react to TCF. that's it. that's the book. our dear young master and his fam with others will react to t... More

Chapter 257. Their present, Cale's pain.
Chapter 1,2,3. Their past, Cale's beginning.
Chapter 386- Their future, Choi Han's decision.
Chapter 415, 416, 417- Kim Rok Soo's past, Choi Jung Soo's life.
Special: Their present, His voice.
Chapter 423-Their future, His team leader
Chapter 656-Their future, their lives.
Your brutal love to them.
Chapter 358,359,360,361-Their Future, His record.
Chapter 600,601- Their future, Their day.
Goddess of Time and Stars, Asteria.
Maze series: Red- Chapter 753, 754- Their future, his blood.
Maze series: Blue- Chapter 352- Their future, His great fear.
Chapter 485, 486- The crown's anguish, their past.

Let's bring them all in!

29.2K 671 155
By Lucathy4life

He wanted Cale to be the first one to know.

"The present."

That was what Raon realised.

"My attribute is the present."

"Right here and now is my attribute."

Raon said, to the almost-unconscious Cale.

He rubbed his head against the shaking hand that was trying to caress his head

Just as he acknowledged it, he recalled something. Goldie gramps had said that his attribute was a completely abstract one but only the young dragon knew how much he valued it.

It was then, he felt something trying to mess it all up.

Someone was messing with time. Someone was trying to mess with his present.

"What is this?!"

It seemed like Eruhaben had sensed it too. The golden dragon channelled his mana to try to detect the unknown entity that was trying to disrupt something that was impossible to interfere with.

No, it was not just trying to, it has already messed it up!

Eruhaben looked at the shaking Cale who was struggling in pain.

Just when this unlucky bastard is in this state...!

It was trying to swallow them. They were starting to disappear.

****

Choi Han, Rosalyn and Lock had been 'negotiating' with the three northern kingdoms.

"We need to wrap this up quickly."

They had to go back. Their young master was in a bad condition. There wasn't much time to waste.

Just then, Rosalyn sensed an abnormal amount of mana taking over the the place.

What?

It surrounded the sky like a blanket, especially dense at the place they were standing.

What the hell is this? The mana is trying to wrap us up?!

It was true. The mana appeared to be like glass, thin, fragile and transparent but was actually too strong for them to struggle free.

They disappeared too.

****
The crown prince of the Roan Kingdom, Alberu Crossman was in his office, in a disheveled state.

His hands and pupils were both shaking as he held a particular report.

<The commander of the army, Cale Henituse has reportedly disappeared along with his butler and his knight.>

Of course, he knew about them going to the eastern continent, but the actual ridiculous fact was what happened to him a few minutes ago.

-Crown prince! We're disappearing!! Human is disappearing! Gramps too! Some strange mana is trying to swallow us! This is strange! The great and mighty me has never seen such a thing before!

Similarly, now he recieved another report from the dark elves saying that Mary had disappeared.

Rosalyn,Lock, Litana and Witira had all disappeared.

All the people disappearing had something to do with Cale.

"This crazy bastard.... What the fuck is happening...."

Of course, this wasn't the end. Unbeknownst to him, a lot of people they weren't affiliated (yet) with were disappearing too.

"I'm going nuts...." Alberu sighed heavily.

"!!!"

Unfortunately, he wasn't spared either. The glass-like mana surrounded him and he disappeared too.

****

"Haa... That was a lot of work. Hey, eternal sleep, sealed one, Angelina, wanna come too?"

-...Sure. Their vow will take me anyway.

- My saint went with them, naturally I'm going too.

-...me? I'm sealed, you just said it, didn't you?

"Of course, I can just take your consciousness there."

- I'm coming then.

"Sure, just refrain your despair there. You're going to see something interesting."

The one that was just called as 'eternal sleep' skeptically replied,

-Aren't you a goddess of stars? How are you able to control time?

The goddess of stars chuckled.

"Uh-uh, I'm the goddess of falling stars and divinity, Asteria."

"I pulled a few strings and scammed- ahem, convinced the chronos guy and the 'divinity of future' changed to 'time' temporarily."

"That guy also seemed bored, having the same attribute for millions of years. I just gave him my 'divinity' so he can have fun predicting the future rather than actually seeing it."

"I can now control, rather, stop time in this world. Stars will stop travelling, planets will stop, people with their time will all stop. It's temporary though."

- isn't that too absurd?

"Ah, the sun is a star too right?" The star goddess looked at 'Angelina' with an awkward smile. Nevermind, she'll talk to her later.

-....hmph.

"A-hahaha...."

"Right, you guys can come now, I'll tell you about the 'time' later."

****

"....Haa.... This is driving me crazy. Why the hell are you all here? And where the hell are we?"

Alberu looked around to see many familiar and unfamiliar faces.

Why the hell are those twin saints here?! And the prince of that fucking empire?

Of course, the weak human who was still struggling after getting his water ancient power also noticed it.

Aigoo my poor life... Why the fuck are these annoying bastards here? Which annoying god did this? Why am I always caught up in this-

...my poor slacker life..

"Don't talk so much about the hell, you still have to face eternal sleep before going there."

They heard a voice before seeing a black-haired girl appearing on an elevated place.

"...uh?"

"What is this? There are still some missing? Sleep, you didn't notice it either?"

- they'll come when their time comes.

"Whatever."

The girl, who appeared to be in her teens appeared in front of them, wearing clothes that Cale and Choi Han were all too familiar with.

It was a T-shirt and Jeans.

Modern clothes?

"Right, I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Asteria, the goddess of falling stars-the ones you wish upon, and time, for now."

"...For...now?" As expected, Cale caught this detail and asked. Even though he was in pain, his mind was painfully too clear.

"Yeah. That's our business. Let's talk about why you all are here." Her blood-red eyes glowed as she saw the stupid imperial prince trying to use his mana to escape while muttering about why he is even here.

"For your information, you cannot manipulate or use mana here without my permission. It's sealed by me anyways."

"Haaa.... Let me talk about the important things, will you?"

She snapped her fingers and rows of couches appeared.

"First, go and sit, your seat has your name on it."

Nobody moved. Asteria sighed.

She snapped her fingers again and they were at their places. She grumbled to herself,

"These suspicious bastards.."

"....then again, I brought them here too abruptly to blame them.."

She turned to the 'audience' that had been seated.

With Cale, Raon, On and Hong in the middle of the first row,

Crown prince Alberu, Choi Han, The ancient dragon Eruhaben, Ron, Beacrox, Rosalyn, Lock, Future ruler of whales Witira and Queen Litana on his left.

And a few unfamiliar people on the right.

Of course they weren't unfamiliar to Cale.

They're the ancient powers in their human forms..!

"That's right. I'm the indestructible sheild."

A green-haired woman who wore an priestess robe said while smiling.

"There's no money here but anyways, I'm the fire of destruction!! Kahahahaha!"

A red haired, strong looking man laughed.

And the introductions continued.

The order of which they were sitting was,

The sheild, fire, wind, cobblestone, and regression water.

In the back row, there were some of the leading figures,

The bastard imperial prince, crown prince Valentino, killer whale Archie, Witira's younger brother Paseton, Saint Jack and Priestess Hannah And a few more familiar and unfamiliar faces.

It seemed like some of them had stopped trying to run away. They were behaving suddenly as if they were possessed.

"Don't worry, I just requested them to calm down~"

I definitely don't believe this.

Everyone had the same thought.

"I won't hurt youuu, don't act so warily...I just brought you all here so you could react to your beloved young master silver sheild's life!"

That embarrassing title...how did she even know...these annoying gods...

Cale frowned. His pain had gone away. Looks like the goddess did something. But...

My life? What's there to react to my life?

"Cale-nim's life?" Choi Han spoke up.

"Yep."

"We are going to watch Cale-nim create a legend! This is truly an honour!" A voice came from behind, it was Clopeh Sekka clasping his hands and going on and on about the 'legends'.

"Does that mean there will be both past and future?"

"Yep."

"Then won't that future change after we know everything?" Eruhaben asked.

"As expected of an ancient dragon. But, who said you'll have your memories with you?....well, a few of you may have them...but that's another story."

"Anyways, we've already wasted so much time...let's start?"

"There's no harm."

"Let us witness a legend!"

"Okay, we'll do it." Alberu gave the answer as a pure white screen appeared.

"This is a screen as you can see. You'll just have to choose whether you want to read or see."

"I've divided up his life into chapters, like those novels you read. You can choose any chapter from 1 to 750 for now. I'll add more in the future."

"There's so many?" Litana asked.

"It's young master Cale were talking about." Asteria replied.

Cale frowned again.

"You agree, right Cale?" She asked the weak human.

- There are some chapters of your past life as Kim RokSoo too.

All the eyes turned to him to ask for his opinion.

"Human, do you agree?" Raon asked curiously.

"We can break out of this place if you don't." Eruhaben chimed in.

So vicious...

But of course, there was this strange anticipation in their eyes.

Why do they even want to see how I lived my life? Let this trash live in peace.

And that past...

Wait, why is it even there? I'm sure I won't recall it so much in detail for you to say there would be whole chapters for it.

-....you'll see

He sighed and agreed anyways.

Asteria smiled and flicked her hand, she turned into a small star and flew over the hall she had created.

Hmm...I'll just sit with the little dragon.

She landed beside the dragon and said,

"Okay then! Let's begin!"

***************************************
(1559 words)

Konnichiwa~

You guys have noticed it too right??

Ahahaha Yep! That Asteria is me! Ppl who have read my 'A Second Life...?' book would know how much I love interacting with characters so here I am a part of the story~

And the timeline is when Cale Henituse got his water ancient power and Raon got through his first growth phase.

Hope y'all liked it! I'll try update this one often(maybe)!

Don't forget to vote and comment!!! Bye bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

761K 20.6K 76
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
135K 8K 94
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
437K 15.2K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
191K 8.6K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...