𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭...

By Malxfelt22

Y/N Y/L/N was a part of the mafia ever since she ran away from her abusive foster parents at age 15, she was... More

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞?
𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞?
𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦?
𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦
𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰 𝐦𝐞
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭
𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥
𝐌𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧
𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭
𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬
𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫
𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞
𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐎𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝
𝐀𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞
𝐈𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬
𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥

404 17 2
By Malxfelt22

Today Draco was gonna testify against Israel and Alan. He dreaded seeing them but he had to go.

Draco was looking at himself in the mirror as he fumbled with his tie, trying to tie it but unsuccessfully failed. He let out a frustrated groan.

"Need help?"

Draco turned around to be faced with his girlfriend. He nodded shyly, you walked up to him and began to tie his tie around his neck.

"Thank you." Draco smiled. You pecked his cheek and smiled.

"No problem love," you said as you stared at him, you knew he was nervous about the trial...you could see it in his eyes. "You okay?"

Draco bit his bottom lip and looked down at his feet. He didn't want to feel embarrassed in front of you.

"I'm scared," Draco replied. "What if they don't give them the maximum sentence and will be out early than I hope. What if they try to attack me in the courtroom? I don't want them to hurt me again."

"Draco, they won't hurt you. There will be officers around the courtroom and if they do attack they would get easily held down by the police." You tried to reassure him but Draco kept having doubts.

"What if they threatened me? Or tell me that they will get me again once they're free from prison." Draco sighed. You shooked your head and placed your arms around his neck as you stroked his platinum blond hair.

"No, they won't. They won't hurt you anymore, I will protect you because I love you." You kissed him, making Draco ease his nervousness.

"I love you too," Draco replied once the two separated.

"Let's go." Draco and you got in the car. You drove to the courthouse, found a parking space, and parked your car. The two of them got out of the car and walked up the steps which led to the courtroom. You turned your head to Draco. "Ready?"

The blond nodded and intertwined their fingers. You gave it a light squeeze, indicating that everything will be okay.

An officer greeted them at the entrance.

"Welcome Mr. Malfoy and Ms. Y/L/N." The officer gave the couple a small smile. "I will direct you two to the courtroom."

You and Draco followed the officer to the courtroom and showed them where they would be seated. In the second row behind the accusers. The judge walked up to them and told Draco that at any point of the trial he felt overwhelmed by the testimonies or photos, he could leave the courtroom.

And now the two accusers walked out from a door. They both had a sly smirk on their faces when they spotted Draco making the blond a bit timid by them.

You noticed Draco's sudden change of mood. You grabbed his hand and gently rubbed it, telling him that everything was gonna be okay.

"Ignore them."

Draco nodded and squeezed your hand a bit tighter as he stared at your intertwined hands.

"Let's begin." The judge announced. Everyone took their places while you brought Draco's hand up to your lips and gently kissed his hand. A few people behind them were awed at the couple.

"Today we are here to determine whether Alan Coleman and Israel Coleman are found guilty of kidnapping and torturing Draco Lucius Malfoy." The judge spoke.

"We are not guilty!" Alan screamed from his chair. The judge slammed his gavel and glared at the lawyer.

"Mr. Watson, please control your client." The lawyer nodded frantically before scolding Alan about his sudden outburst. "We will listen to the witnesses before we will verdict if Alan and Israel Coleman are found guilty or innocent. Rafael Toscano, please come up and speak."

Rafael stood up and walked over to where he instructed. The prosecutor began questioning him.

"Mr. Toscano, can you tell us how you met Ms. Y/L/N?" The prosecutor began, walking around the courtroom.

"I met Y/N when we found her in the lake, injured," Rafael replied.

"What do you mean as in we?" The prosecutor questioned raising an eyebrow.

"My mother and my father," Rafael replied. The prosecutor nodded.

"Do you know how she got injured?" He asked.

"Shot wound on her shoulder, you can ask Y/N the full story," Rafael responded.

"How did you know where Mr. Malfoy was? Did you and Ms. Y/L/N plan his kidnapping and try to be the heroes?" Rafael shooked his head.

"We found a man who knew personally Alan and Israel. He told us where to find Draco and gave us a map." Rafael said. The prosecutor nodded.

"Do you have the map?" The judge asked.

"One of the officers has it," Rafael replied. An officer walked up and placed the map under the projector. Everyone saw the map.

"Can you explain to everyone about this map?" Rafael nodded and looked at the map on the projector.

"Y/N and I drove to this secluded location that Mr. Smith mentioned and we found Draco tied up to a pole, beaten badly," Rafael explained. The judge nodded and looked at the papers presented to them.

"Well, Mr. Toscano you may sit down." Rafael nodded and walked back to his seat. "Draco Malfoy, please come to the stand."

Draco looked at you with a nervous expression.

"Everything will be okay, don't look at them. Look at me." You reassured. Draco nodded and walked up to the stand and took a seat. He took a glance at Israel and Alan who send him a threatening look and mouthing, 'you're dead' to him. Draco looked at the desk.

"Mr. Malfoy, would you like to tell us what happened on the day you were kidnapped." The prosecutor asked with a snarl. Draco nodded and took a deep breath.

"I and other people found the location of where Alan was, so we went to that location and Y/N who was five months pregnant with our daughter followed us without our knowledge. When we arrived I told Y/N to leave but that's when one of the people I knew shouted to get down. We heard gunshots, the last thing I heard was Y/N's cries before someone knocked me out." Draco explained.

"Can you tell us how you lived in that cabin for over a month?" Draco nodded.

"They beat me up every day, they starved me or made me throw up the little bits of food I had in my stomach...they...they t-threatened to harm my family if I tried to escape." Draco's eyes filled up with tears remembering that awful memory. "I—I cried out for help but each time I did it, they would beat me until my body couldn't take it."

"Mr. Malfoy what we are about to show you are photos of your injuries, if you feel overwhelmed with the pictures you can leave the courtroom." The judge explained. Draco nodded and looked at the projector to see photos of the injuries that they have done to him. Draco tuned out of what they were saying until they showed one photo.

The photo was of Draco lying on the hospital bed with multiple bruises and cuts all over his body. Draco's eyes began to water as he stood up and walked out of the courtroom. He felt everyone was watching him as he left that room. He needed fresh air.

"Draco." He heard your voice. He stopped in his tracks and turned around to be embraced in a hug. He began to sob. "Ssh, it's okay...I'm here, you're safe with me."

You gently brushed your fingers through his hair. You wanted to cry as well seeing the love of your life so broken at what they have done to him.

"How can someone torture someone without feeling guilt?" He asked, small whimpers escaping his mouth. His body shook with each sob. "They hurt me."

"They will receive their punishment and when this trial is over we can start a new life away from here, okay?" You said. Draco nodded and pecked your lips.

"We will start a new life." He repeated as he cupped your face.

"You wanna go back?" Draco thought for a moment before he nodded. The couple returned to the courtroom. The officer allowed Draco to sit next to you while they continued to discuss.

"Ms. Y/L/N, may you come up to the stand." You nodded and walked up to the stand, the prosecutor began to question you.

"Ms. Y/L/N, Mr. Toscano mentioned that you were injured when they found you. Can you tell us how you got injured?" He asked. You nodded.

"The night before they found me, Israel's men broke into my home and began to shoot everyone who was at that home including me, I witnessed the murder of Ryan Anderson. They wanted to kill me so I ran to the forest and tried to hide from them but one of them shot my shoulder causing me to fall into the river, the next day Rafael and his parents found me." You told everyone as they listened. "I had to find Draco, I had to make sure he was okay."

"When you found him, what was your reaction?" He asked.

"I felt heartbroken seeing him curled up on the floor, I thought he was dead if it wasn't for his voice...I thought I had lost him." You stammered out as tears began to fall down your face. "I know I've done horrible things in my life and I do regret it but if I ever lost Draco then I would have lost myself as well."

The judge nodded and told you to sit next to Draco.

"The jury's will cast their votes if they find Alan and Israel Coleman guilty or not guilty."

The jury went into a room while the rest waited.

"I hope they find them guilty," Draco said, taking glances at the two accusers

"Don't worry about them, they will find them guilty." You reassured him. Draco nodded and leaned his head on your shoulder. After a few hours of the jurys discussing the trial, they returned to the courtroom with the final vote.

"Has the jury reached their verdict?" The judge asked.

"We have, your honor." One of the jury's replied.

"What say you?" He asked. You held Draco's hand and took a deep breath, waiting for the verdict.

"We the jury, find the defendants guilty of the charge of kidnapping and torturing of Draco Lucius Malfoy. We sent Alan Coleman and Israel Coleman to life imprisonment without parole." The jury read off the piece of paper.

The judge whacked the gavel. "This session has ended."

You and Draco watched as Israel and Alan were taken away. You stood up along with Draco and pulled him into a hug.

"It's over." You let out a breath of relief. "They can't hurt you anymore."

Draco pulled you into a passionate kiss, he was glad this was over and he would never see them ever again. You poured your emotions into that kiss, showing him how much you cared for him, how much you loved him, and how much you needed him.

"I love you." He whispered against your lips. You smiled at him as they resumed kissing again.

"I love you too." You pulled away and gently stroked his face and stared into his eyes. "We're gonna start a new life, just you and me." Draco nodded as he pecked your lips one more time.

"You and I are gonna start a fresh new start away from here. I promise my love." He said. "Thank you for being by my side during this difficult time, I'm so grateful to have you in my life."

"I'll protect you and make sure no one hurts you." You replied. The two left the courtroom, both of them were ready to start a new life with each other.

They needed each other.

✵☀︎︎༒︎☽︎

A/N: Alan and Israel were found guilty for what they did. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 1.5K 10
[COMPLETED] You're a Gryffindor who gets along with everybody. With everybody but Draco Malfoy. He is always bullying Harry Potter, your best friend...
313K 5.3K 35
The Mysterious New Girl. I Can't Fall In Love With Her. But It's Too Late For That. I Think I Already Have. ~ I felt a strong hand grab at my wris...
1.3K 75 8
Underground mob king Draco Malfoy has an empire that he built with his bare hands. Both feared and respected, the tall, blond criminal is a mastermin...
18K 647 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...