Tum Bin

By AaravManvi

Two Sisters living together happily. But elder sister holds a secret which younger one is not aware of. Elde... More

Prologue
Chapter 2: The Call
Chapter 3: Meeting His Family
Chapter 4: Her Concern
Chapter 5: Surprise
Chapter 6: Their Fight
Chapter 7: Shopping
Chapter 8: At Restaurant
Chapter 9: Their Brave Act
Chapter 10: Moments
Chapter 11: Wedding Destination
Chapter 12: First Day In haveli
Chapter 13: Rakshabandhan
Chapter 14: Conversation
Chapter 15: Mehendi and Sangeet
Chapter 16: Family Moments
Chapter 17: The Wedding
Chapter 18: After Wedding
Chapter 19: The Shocking Truth
Chapter 20: Consoling Her
Chapter 21: Words With Them
Chapter 22: Convincing Her
Chapter 23: Confronting Him
Chapter 24: Revealing The Truth
Chapter 25: Engagement
Chapter 27: Marriage Day
Chapter 28: The Plan
Chapter 29: Back To Mumbai
Chapter 30: Hiring Him
Chapter 31: Momemt
Chapter 32: His Reality
Chapter 33: comforting Her
Chapter 34: The PAST
Chapter 35: Attempt To Kill
Chapter 36: Kidnapping Her
Chapter 37: Fear
Chapter 38: Another Truth
Chapter 39: The Final ShowDown
Chapter 40: Another Shocking Truth
Chapter 41: Her Demand
Chapter 42: Epilogue

Chapter 26: Knowing The Truth

113 11 115
By AaravManvi

Viren was busy with some work on the laptop, downstairs there were pre-wedding rituals taking place as the wedding was tomorrow.

Mehendi was getting applied on her hand, everyone was part of the rituals except Viren. Ahana came to her and grabbed a place beside her.

"jiju nahi aayenge.. tumhe bahut hurt kiya hai unhe" Ahana commented.

Manvi glanced at her and argued "tumse kuch pucha kya maine? Tum kyun yahan ho tum bhi apne room mein jaa sakti ho"

"main bado ki respect karti hun.. uncle aunty ne mujhe shaadi mein shamil hone ke liye kaha hai samjhi tum!" Ahana replied.

"haan samajh gayi abhi mera deemag kharab mat karo jao yahan se" Manvi said annoyed.

Ahana laughed for a moment and said "Really? You have brains hote toh tum zid mein ye shaadi nahi karti.."

"Ahana please stop it" Manvi shouted at her.

"I won't Manvi.. Di ko takleef toh de rahi ho saath mein jiju ko bhi hurt kar rahi ho tum! Just think once kal agar uss ghatiya insaan se tumhe chot pahuchayi toh tumhare bhai ko kitni takleef hogi? Di ko apni behen nahi manna hai mat mano.. mujhse dushmani nibhani hai nibhao par jiju toh khudse door mat karo.. Di unhe tumse door nahi kar rahi hai tum khud unhe khudse door kar rahi ho" Ahana expressed and stood up from her place. She went away from there.

Manvi was again left in dilemma hearing her words. Bulbul heard their conversation and smiled "thank you bhagwaan.. Ahana ki baaton ka Manvi pe asar ho raha hai.. mere aur Viren ki dooriyon se agar ek zindagi barbaad hone se bach sakti hai toh mujhe manzur hai"

She moved to Ahana and said "Thank you..."

"Di please don't even think ye sab main aapke liye kar rahi hun! Main bas nahi chahti Manvi uss ghatiyan insaan se shaadi kare.." Ahana made it clear to her.

"chal tujhe bhi uski fikar hai meri tarah" Bulbul said.

"aapko uski fikar hoti toh ye sab hota hi nahi Di.. aapne mujhse meri choti behen ko daantne ka haq cheen liya, use protect karne ka haq cheen liya.. use samjhane ka haq cheen liyaa.. sab haq cheen liye aapne" Ahana confronted her.

"Jaanbujhke nahi kiya..." Bulbul tried to explain.

"majburi thi na toh batao kya majburi thi?" Ahana asked crossing her arms across her chest.

Bulbul remained silent. Ahana got angered and said "yahi chupi aapki di mujhe aapse nafrat karne pe majboor kar rahi hai! Bas mannu ko thodi akal aaye toh aur wo shaadi tod de.. uske baad main yahan se Mumbai chali jaungi aapki shakal bhi nahi dekhungi"

Her words hurt Bulbul, but she managed to smile.

She touched her face but Ahana stepped back "please Di.. don't"

She turned to leave but hit her hand on the table where nail was popping out. She grabbed her hand, and a painful sigh escaped her mouth "Aah...."

Bulbul held her hand and was shocked as it began to bleed. "kitna khoon nikal raha hai chal bandage kar deti hun" she said in concern

Ahana jerked her away and shouted "nahi.. mat dikhao jhoothi fikar ye dard kuch nahi hai jo aapne mujhe diya hai!"

"Ahana please" Bulbul tried to speak but Ahana interrupted.

"kya please Di?? Ye ghav toh bhar jaayega par uss ghaav kya karun jo mujhe aapne diya hai! Meri badi behen ne apni hi behen ko chod diya dar darki thokar khane ke liye.. sunne mein hi kitna ghatiya lagta hai" Ahana spoke such harsh words.

The voice shouted "enough Ahana!"

She turned behind and saw Viren standing there. He grabbed Ahana's hand took her into the room. Bulbul followed them and said "Viren listen..."

Viren pushed her inside and scolded her "badi behen hai tumhari is this the way you talk to her??"

"aur aap dono jo ladte ho?" Ahana questioned

"hum pati patni ke beech ki baat hai wo samjhi tum! Sach jaanna chahti hon a tum main batata hun tumhe sach" Viren said, yes he is angry at Bulbul but he can't see anyone insulting her speaking harshly with her.

Bulbul pleaded "no Viren please kuch mat batao Ahnu ko"

Viren turned to her and gave her a look "kyun nahi? Isse bhi pata hona chahiye na kyun tumne isse sab haq cheen liye! She must know" he said in a firm tone

Bulbul shook her head in no and tears brimmed down her eyes "no no.. abhi nahi please baad mein"

"baad mein kab? Hamari shaadi ke din se Ahana aur Manvi tumhe takleef de rahi hai aur main bardasht kar raha hun.. Manvi ka samajh aata hai par Ahana tumhare saath hamesha se hai na.. toh nahi samajh rahi hai kuch..." Viren lost his temper today and no one can stop him from revealing the truth to Ahana.

Ahana came in between and said "jiju bata hi dijiye..."

"Viren no.. tum nahi bataoge.. use takleef hogi" Bulbul requested him. Ahana glanced at Bulbul, she was crying and was in deep pain.

Viren refused to listen to her and said "hone do!"

He glanced at Ahana and said "janna chahti ho na toh suno.. tumhari wajah se mannu ko bulbul ne khudse door kiya! Tumhari jaan bachane ke liye usne mannu ko chod diya!"

Ahana was left dumbstruck hearing Viren's words. "meri wajah se?" she uttered in a low tone looking at Bulbul who was standing with closed eyes.

Viren calmed down and said in soft tone "haan tumhari wajah se!"

Bulbul shouted "bas Viren.. Ahnu pehle se hi mujhse gussa hai tumhe aur takleef de di usko.."

"maine sirf sach bataya hai! Kisne kaha tha tumhe abtak sach chupake rakhne ke liye? Agar pehle hi bata deti toh aaj ise itni takleef na hoti aur mannu ki sachai bhi ye accept kar leti" Viren confronted her.

"Viren please... stop it! Meri muskil door nahi kar sakte toh unhe badhao bhi mat" Bulbul folded her hands in front of her.

Viren replied "door toh main apni behen se ho raha hun.. manvi pehle meri ek awaaz mein meri baat sun leti thi samajh leti thi aaj tumhari wajah se kuch samajh nahi rahi hai.. aaj mujhe lag raha hai maine galti ki tumhe apni zindagi mein laake" he was hurt and mostly feeling helpless for not stopping the marriage of his sister.

"toh sudhar lo apni galti!" Bulbul said with heavy words.

"Wahi karne jaa raha hun! Hamari shaadi register nahi hogi!" Viren declared and Bulbul was left shocked hearing him.

"Viren... tum.."

"haan.. yahi mera faisla hai! Nahi raha sakta hun main tumhare saath!" Viren concluded and left the room with tears in his eyes.

Ahana was in disbelief, Viren's words were echoing in her ears. She was the sole reason for Manvi's separation and all the while she was blaming Bulbul.

Bulbul wiped her tears and grabbed the first aid kit. She made Ahana sit on the bed and cleaned her wound. Ahana eyed her with teary eyes, she saw the pain in her eyes and concern for her which she was neglecting her in anger.

Bulbul wrapped the bandage around the wound and said "Thik hai Ahnu.. main na tere liye haldi waala dudh laati hun"

She moved but Ahana held her arm. Bulbul turned and glanced straight into Ahana's eyes. Ahana's eyes spoke billions of emotions. Bulbul got on her knees and wiped her tears.

"Di.. jiju aur aap.." Ahana asked in stammered tone.

Bulbul plastered a fake smile hiding her pain and said "main janti thi.. tumhari aur mannu ki tarah wo bhi mujhse dooriyan baneyega lekin dil ne shayad galat umeed lagali"

"aur meri wajah se aapne mannu ko choda! Ye sach hai?" Ahana asked looking at keenly.

Bulbul looked at her and denied "nahi... maine majboor hoke kiya tumhari wajah se nahi"

"please Di.. aaj mujhse jhooth mat bolo main sach sunna chahti hun aapko meri kasam" she said keeping bulbul's hand on top of her head.

Bulbul looked down for a moment and then lifted her face up. She shook her head positively "haa teri wajah se maine mannu ko hum dono se door kar diya"

Ahana was taken back hearing this. Bulbul grabbed her hand and said "isliye tujhse aaj tak ye sach chupaya maine Ahnu.. main janti thi ye sach jaanke tujhe takleef hogi tu khudko blame karti rahegi puri life jo main nahi chahti thi... uss waqt haalat hi aise they mujhe itna bada faisla lena pada yakeen kar tu zimedar nahi hai..."

Ahana denied "abhi toh aapne kaha main zimedar hun"

Bulbul revealed the entire truth to her. Ahana was left dumbstruck at her place. Each and all single words of Bulbul were hurting Ahana more and more. She slowly began to remember the memories and the imagines which blur were now crystal clear in front of her. She also remembered the harsh behaviour of herself with Bulbul, she should have listened to her and stood with her but gave her intense pain.

Ahana covered her face with her hands and tears were continuously spreading all over her face. She then folded her hands in front of her and said "I am sorry Di.. I am sorry Di maine aapse kitni rudely baat ki.. aapki takleef tak nahi samajh paayi main"

Bulbul lowered her hands and denied "nahi Ahnu.. tera gussa hona jayaz tha.."

"no Di I should have understood, maine bhi uss aade adhure sach pe bharosa kar liya! I am very sorry" she apologized with all her heart.

Bulbul cleaned her tears "bas Ahnu.."

"No Di.. maine aapko blame kiya par sach toh ye hai meri jaan bachane ke liye aapne usko door kar diya. Aur wo stupid ladki aapse nafrat kar rahi hai main abhi use sach bata dungi" Ahana said and stood up straight.

Bulbul denied "nahi please.. wo nahi sunegi main janti hun!"

Ahana shouted "toh kya karun di? Main usko gale lagana chahti hun! Usse ladna chahti hun behen ke naate! Usse daantna chahti hun aur agar uski shaadi ho gayi toh ye mauka mujhe kabhi nahi milega" she said with tears brimming down her eyes.

"main jaanti hun Ahnu.. main bhi mannu ke liye 20 saal se tadpi hun.. " Bulbul said.

Ahana now understood everything, she sighed "kitni paagal hun main kuch samajh hi nahi paayi.."

She smiled "wo meri behen hai! Tabhi hum ek dusre se itna ladte hai! Ziddi bhi hai"

Bulbul smiled and nodded positively.

Viren was standing outside the window, he saw them united and smiled. He walked away from there with teary eyes.

Viren sat inside the jeep and moved towards Aayan's Mansion. Viren thought "shaadi toh main hone nahi dunga uske liye chahe mujhe kuch bhi karna pade"

Within 20 minutes, he reached Aayan's mansion. He demanded guards to open the door, but they refused. Viren reversed his jeep and then came forward at full speed, he broke the mansion door and then stopped the jeep.

He stepped down and marched towards the entrance. The guards tried to stop him, but he fought back with them.

Meanwhile, inside the mansion the guard came running and informed Aayan "Sir.. bahar Viren ne gate tod diya hai aur gusse mein andar aa rahe hai"

Aayan raised his eyebrow and smiled "Aane do.."

About after 5 minutes Viren entered inside and went straight to Sahil who was sitting down and enjoying the pre wedding rituals. He grabbed him by collar and punched him hard on his face.

"meri behen se shaadi karega? Tujhe uss layak chodunga hi nahi main" Viren shouted.

Aayan signalled his guards not to stop him. He recorded the video and smiled mischievously "oops.. Viren ab toh ye shaadi rokne ke liye tum bahar rahoge nahi"

Sahil warned him "pachtayega.. teri behen ki zindagi narak bana dunga main"

Viren gave a tight punch to him on stomach "mere rehte tu uske aas paas bhi nahi raha sakta hai samjha!"

The police arrived after few minutes, Aayan said "inspector arrest him! Dekhiye kaise mere ghar mein ghuske mere bhai ko maarne ki koshish kar raha hai"

Police inspector and constable grabbed Viren and began to take him away. Viren stopped in front of Aayan who passed a victory smile to him. Viren fumed in anger and police took him away.

To be continued....

Ahana and Bulbul united.. Will they be able to stop the wedding after Viren's arrest?

Happy Diwali 😊❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 886 23
A story all about a beautiful bond of brothers and sisters who fought over battles.. but never fall apart !!
4.6K 743 67
Not every woman need a man to depend on. They can spend their entire life if loved once are with them and they find a reason to live for. Two sisters...
123K 3.5K 21
Sasuke Uchiha has an older sister and Meena Uzumaki has a secret. What do the two have in common, their the same thing. How will the leaf react knowi...
52.6K 2.4K 55
4 sisters bought up by their loving parents. Things don't go as expected their parents decide to make huge decisions. They part ways and separate the...