𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑺 [Tokyo Revenge...

By AllonWatt

Allon is just your average teenager, living in a world filled with anime, manga, and a quarantine session. He... More

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞/𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐏𝐭.2
𝐂𝐡.1: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡.2: "𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐨𝐤?❤️"
𝐂𝐡.3: 𝐌𝐢𝐳𝐨 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥
𝐂𝐡.4: 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐄𝐫𝐚
𝐂𝐡.5: 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐡.6: 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡.7: "𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐩 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫."
𝐂𝐡.8: 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐲
𝐂𝐡.9: 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 78
𝐂𝐡.10: 𝐒𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡.11: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡.12: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 8/3
𝐂𝐡.13: "𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍-𝐊𝐔𝐍!!"
𝐂𝐡.14: 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭
𝐂𝐡.15: "𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐈 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐑!"
𝐂𝐡.16: 3𝐫𝐝-𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐂𝐡.17: 𝐍𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐧𝐨 𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.
𝐂𝐡.18: 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚
𝐂𝐡.19: 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐀 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐡.20: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡.22: 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 77-B
𝐂𝐡.23: 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐂𝐡.24: 𝐓𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐧 たぶん
𝐂𝐡.25: 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡.26: 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝐂𝐡.27: 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐧
𝐂𝐡.28: 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡.29: "𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈𝐕𝐎𝐎𝐎!!"
𝐂𝐡.30: 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤-𝐮𝐩
𝐂𝐡.31: 𝐀𝐧 𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫?
𝐂𝐡.32: 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 79𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐡.33: 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡.34: "...𝐈 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝..."
𝙶𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚢 #1
𝐂𝐡.35: 𝐁𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡.36: 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐂𝐡.37: 𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐚/'𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬'
𝐂𝐡.38: 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐡.39: 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡.40: 𝐀 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐞?
𝐂𝐡.41: 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡.42: 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡.43: 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐌𝐞𝐭
𝐂𝐡.44: 𝐓𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐚
𝐂𝐡.45: 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡.46: 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝐂𝐡.47: 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡
𝐂𝐡.48: 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐭
𝐂𝐡.49: 𝐃𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐄𝐫𝐚
𝐂𝐡. 49.5: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐬
𝐂𝐡.50: 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐔𝐩
𝙶𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚢 #2
𝐂𝐡.51: 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫'𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡.52: "𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝."
𝐂𝐡.53: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝
𝐂𝐡.54: 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲, 2018
𝐂𝐡.55: 𝐆𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐔𝐬
𝐂𝐡.56: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄
𝐂𝐡.57: 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐢
𝐂𝐡.58: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝐂𝐡.59: 𝐔𝐡 𝐎𝐡
𝐂𝐡.60: 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭 (1)
𝐂𝐡.61: 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭 (2)
𝐂𝐡.62: 𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐛𝐨
Announcement

𝐂𝐡.21: 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞

173 6 0
By AllonWatt

Takemichi pov

H-Huh?...

Wha...? How?...

How does Allon know that I'm a time-traveller?! But that's impossible! I never told him about it, so how!?

How much does he know!? Could this be the reason why Allon didn't appear in the future?...

"Um, what do you mean 'from the future'?" I said to him. 

"Let me repeat, are you from the future?" Allon replied. That's not what you said, but okay I guess. What should I do?

"N-No, of course not. What are you talking about?" I said, hoping he wouldn't see through my lie.

"Hmm... Nevermind, I already know that you are one." he said. 

...Shit...

"H-How?"

"Um, the fact that you were aware that Draken may die, suspiciously went to Hinata's house for some odd reasons, and the difference of maturity confirms my suspicions" he said.

"Huh? You mean the times I visit Hina? But I did hang out with her." I said. "Also, what do you mean 'the difference of maturity'?"

"You're immature on one day and mature on the other. It's like talking between adult you and current you."

I mean, I do admit that I was immature in the past. Guess I didn't notice that would expose me.

"Other than that, what else makes you believe that I'm a time-leaper?" I said.

"Maybe it's because I'm a time-traveller."

"Oh, ok. Wait what-"

"Gosh, do I have to expose myself to make you believe me? How amusing."

"You're a time-traveller!?"

"Yeah, so what? Why the big fuss?"

"Why do you tell me though?"

"For starters, you the person I can trust keeping this secret since you're a time-leaper. Other than that, the others wouldn't really believe anyways."

"Oh, that explains everything. Well then, can you tell me what's like in the future?"

"..."

"You don't want to tell me?"

"..."

"Um, anyways. So what will you do after this?"

"I need to go somewhere."

"Really!? After telling me that you're a time-traveller?" But before I can say a word, he instantly disappeared. Weird.

Allon's a time-traveller? Now he can help me to change the future, but for now, there's something else I need to do. 

And this involved meeting Naoto again.

...

Hopefully, he doesn't find me creepy for shaking his hand often...

1st pov

I'm heading back to my home, to discuss the plan with Mason on how to prevent Baji's death. He stabbed himself so that Mikey wouldn't kill Kazutora, because he wants Kazutora back on Toman. That explains why he pretends to believe Kazutora's words. How to prevent his death, while also giving off the message, hm?

Now, you might be asking, why did I tell Takemichi about my secret? Considering that he's a time-leaper, he's possibly the person most likely to believe me. That way, I could help him in my own ways, while also discussing the plan.

Currently, Takemichi will go back to the future and asks Draken about something I forgot. He'll learn that Toman lost because of Mikey. Remember what I said about Mikey killing Kazutora?

Mikey was never caught for killing Kazutora since Kisaki  had prepared a patsy for him. Mikey then fell into darkness and Toman was overtaken by Valhalla, expanding into a giant organization with Mikey as commander and Kisaki as acting commander. 

Valhalla is formed to have Mikey as the leader. Kisaki believed that Valhalla was the perfect gang for Mikey to lead, as its cruel nature would change Mikey, making him more susceptible to manipulate. So, I definitely need to prevent that from happening.

Thinking back to all of this, I felt like my life here is better compared to my life back in the real world. I admit that I'm a simp for some of these people, whether male or female, but I rather support my ships because of my knowledge of them being fictional.

Contrary to popular belief, my parents aren't that bad. Although they expect me to get a high score in English, they only want me to at least pass the other subjects, which is at least understandable. Both of my parents treated me and my sibling in a loving and respectful way, which is something I can't say to most Y/Ns in other fanfictions.

When I have to come out as bisexual, they were supportive and fine with my sexuality, which kinda surprised me. As for my sister, they were concerned about calling my sister they/them pronouns, possibly due to my country being not a great place for the LGBT+ community, despite they accept her sexuality. In short, my loving parents are still trying to learn more about the LGBT+ community,

Wait, why am I talking about this? Shouldn't I think about the plan? Gosh, do I think a lot about the time I spend back in the real world, that I was reminded of it.

Just then, a phone ranged in my pocket. I took it out to check that it's Chisa again. I proceed to accept her call, wondering why she calls me again.

"Hello, Chisa?" I said. "Are you there?"

"Hey, Allon!" said Chisa, still bubly than ever. "It's been a while since you last visited Hope's Peak Academy, so I was thinking-"

"About inviting me to see class 77-B?"

"Yes, that's right. Don't know how you figure that out, but I'm too excited to bother that."

Of course, she's excited. After all, she's the homeroom teacher of that class, which contains some of my favourite Danganronpa characters. And also, a certain gamer girl is alike there, not an A.I.

"So, do you want to come?" she said.

"Sure, why not?" I said, calmly. No, I'm actually excited about this. 

"Good, but there are a few things that I need to say." she continued.

"First, remember to bring your winter clothes, as it's still winter. And also, remember to bring Mason, ok?"

"But why-" 

"Bye!" she said, interrupting my question. Now I'm just curious. How does she know Mason? And why do I need to wear winter clothes? I'm aware of how much time could pass between the other worlds, but how much time did it pass there?

Whatever. I just arrive at my home. Maybe I can ask him about it.

As I arrive back home, I went to my bedroom and lay down on my bed. I walk past the main hall, where Mason and Shinichiro were having a conversation. I admit that it feels cosy to lay on an actual bed, and not on one that changes into a mini couch.

After taking a shower, I decided to pack my stuff. I put a sweater, gloves, scarf and anything I could wear in the winter. Look, I have never experienced winter before, ok? So this will be like an adventure.

Putting it into a bag, I then went down to the kitchen to get some food. Just then, Mason walk to the kitchen and saw me attempting to take out a mini fridge.

"Allon, what are you doing?" he asked.

"Getting ready." I said.

"To go where?"

"Hope's Peak Academy. To meet Class 77-B."

"Class 77-B? Interesting."

"Mrs. Chisa wants me to bring you there too. So pack it up, ok?"

"...You do know that we're only gonna be there for a day, right?"

"What?"

"We're only gonna be there for a day."

"Oh." I stood there dumbfounded.

"But, who's gonna take care of the house?"

"Hmm...? Why not ask Shinichiro?"

"Shin? The ghost? You sure?"

"Sure, all I need to do is ask." And then Mason left the kitchen, going to Shinichiro.

Well, then what's the point of packing that much clothes anyways? I proceed to unpack my shit and only bring those I needed for the day. Beanie looks cool with a jacket and a scarf, and I definitely need my gloves to cover my hands.

"Okay, Allon. Shinichiro's said that he'll take care of this house." said Mason, who suddenly appear beside me.

"God, don't scare me like that!" I said, surprised by his sudden appearance. "Anyways, good!"

"That way, intruders wouldn't go and find our secret." 

"Yeah! Well, you finish packing?"

"Almost."

"Oh, really? Just how much you pack actually?"

"Just enough."

"But did you changed though?"

"...What about you? Have you changed yet?"

I look at myself. I forgot to change, as I'm still in the same clothes that I wore. Quickly, I ran to my room to change. Talking about clothes, and I didn't even end up wearing them.

So, I manage to change into a winter outfit. I'm just gonna send you a photo since I'm lazy trying to describe it.

Yeah, my fashion sense kinda sucks. Coming from someone who never experienced winter before.

I walk down the stairs like I'm some model or something. But to a certain person's perspective, it looks like I'm imagining myself in it.

Yep. That guy is Shinichiro.

"Um, what are you doing?" he said. 

"U-Uh, nothing..." I said, out of embarrassment. Why did he saw me like this?

"Um, anyways how are you so far?" I said, changing the topic.

"Fine, I think." he said. "Just trying to get used to this."

Just as I about to leave the hall, Shinichiro thanked me for healing him. Well, at least his eyes can work again. But wasn't Mason the one who helaed him?

When I asked him, he said that he already thanked him, and that he knows about protecting the house. He asked me if there's anyone else that would be the exception.

"Well, allow a certain boy to visit this house, in case." I said.

"Who?" Shinichiro asked.

"..."

"Hanagaki Takemichi."

Finally, Mason has finished getting ready. And he say that he was almost finish. What a liar. Reminds me of a certain purple gremlin.

I'm just gonna show you what he wore.

Okay. He looks like a different person, and his hat reminds me of Ruv from Fnf.

"Finally! Took you long enough." I said, out of exhaustion.

"Sorry about it. Took me a while to figure it out."

And with that, Mason opened the portal after our little talk. The time to go back and visit Hope's Peak Academy. To me, it's a revisit.

But little did I know, it means a special thing to Mason. Which left me to wondered,...

...

How much do I actually know about Mason?

Author-kun here.

This chapter took a while to come up, so I apologise for the laziness in this chapter. Especially trying to write Shinichiro.

Hopefully y'all can see Class 77-B and Mason's backstory. And the fact that I'm trying to update the book can be a hassle.

Also, 5k reads!? Thanks, guys! 😄🎉

Till then, see you in the next chapter!

-Author-kun

𝕄𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕔 𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕕:
'Meet Me At Our Spot'
Song by THE ANXIETY (WILLOW, Tyler Cole)
Lyric Video by female robbery

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 479 64
~updating Thursdays!~ and is on AO3 As an ex-delinquent with a knack for ticking others off with her mouth, Danaju Hanagaki has lived most of her adu...
10.5K 473 22
You and the rest of the founding members (Mikey, Draken, Baji, Mitsuya, Pah-Chin, and Kazutora) have been childhood friends for a very long time, whe...
726K 35.7K 109
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ❞ ...
244K 9.3K 63
#1. Tokyo 07/06/21 #1. Takemichi 07/06/21 #1. Maleinsert 07/30/21 #2. Animefanfiction 08/03/21 #1. Draken 09/07/21 #1. Revengers 01/12/22 #2...