π…π€πππŽπ˜ β˜€οΈŽοΈŽ cmb [βœ“]

By -SMITTENHERRON

π…π€πππŽπ˜, in which a girl has no idea of a particular band's existence, also oblivious to one of them cru... More

πŒπ„π„π“ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
ππ‹π€π˜π‹πˆπ’π“ β™«οΈŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 1
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 2
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 3
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 4
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 5
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 6
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 7
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 8
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 9
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 10
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 11
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 12
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 13
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 14
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 15
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 16
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 17
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 18
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 19
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 20
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 21
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 22
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 23
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 24
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 25
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 26
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 27
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 28
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 29
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 30
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 31
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 32
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 33
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 34
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 35
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 36
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 37
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 38
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 39
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 40
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 41
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 42
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 43
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 44
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 45
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 46
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 47
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 48
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 50
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 51
announcement!!

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 49

634 21 1
By -SMITTENHERRON

FANBOY,
chapter forty-nine
________________________________

THIRD PERSON !
________________________________

"SHIT!" THE BLONDE felt herself almost stumbling out of the car, one hand pressed on her eyes as she huffed.

Blue greenish eyes widened slightly as he rushed over and grabbed her waist, holding back soft chuckles. "Careful, you're gonna hurt yourself."

"Oh really now? Who would have thought something like that could happen by closing your eyes." She mocked him, earning a playful nudge from the boy who rolled his eyes. "Corbs, can I look now?"

"Not yet."

Sighing, the girl pouted. "Can you at least help me walk then? Before I'll crash into someone."

Letting a smile curve his lips, Corbyn laced his fingers with hers, leading her after him.

And even though he wanted it all to be a little surprise—the strong ocean scent wasn't hard to miss. Or the wind that would blow your hair in front of your face, the loud bird noises and the sound of waves crashing against the surface.

Still, Charity thought the gesture was sweet.

Fully trusting him, she let him walk her up the small 'staircase', and not so subtle as he had hoped. She almost stumbled again, laughing as he bombarded her with apologies, telling him he's fine.

Coming to a halter, Charity could feel the wind picking up and she took in the salty scent which didn't even faze her. Once her hands came in touch with metal, she knew she was leaning against a railing, and she couldn't wait for the view.

"Okay." Corbyn smiled, moving behind her. "You can open them."

Brown eyes locking on waves of the blue ocean, the girl felt her smile widening. The wasn't that bright anymore, it wouldn't take much longer or the sky would have changed into warm colors, since it was starting to become evening after their driving and maybe a visit to the McDrive....

"It's beautiful." She breathed out softly.

Corbyn smiled as he moved forwards, draping his arms around her waist while his face hid in the crook of her neck. "So I did good?"

Chuckling, she rubbed patterns on the exposed skin on his arms. "Really good. I should let you choose spots more often."

"I know plenty more." The boy smiled, thinking back of a certain flower field he would love to visit with her.

Minutes later, the two still couldn't remove their eyes of the beautiful view. It was stunning, how the ocean moved so careless and free, strong wave after wave with surfers trying to become one with them.

"I love it here."

His eyes landing on her soft smile made him grin. "Me too. I come here a lot actually."

Cocking an eyebrow, Charity tilted her head slightly to the side. "So this is your spot?"

Humming, he nodded. "Yeah. You could say that."

"Well," Charity turned around fully, leaning back against the railing. "thank you for sharing it."

His grin never left, shaking his head lightly. "No problem. I knew you would appreciate it here just as much as I do."

Crossing her arms, the blonde's lips curved up in a playful smile. "But you do understand that this is gonna be my spot too now, right?"

"So you're gonna steal it from me, huh?" Corbyn chuckled lowly underneath his breath, nudging her. "I see how it is. And then you think you can trust someone." He scoffed dramatically, rolling his eyes before she gave him a small shove and flick on the head. "Hey!"

"Fine." Charity rolled her eyes as well with as she watched his playful scold. "What about our spot?" Out of the corner of her eyes she could see figures walking around the beach, and she chuckled. "And that of probably thousands of other people."

Letting out a small snort, Corbyn nodded and leaned on the railing beside her. "Fine. Our spot."

As she watched him play annoyed, she rolled her eyes playfully and nudged him, making him laugh and pull her into his side.

His head rested against hers, which rested on his shoulder again.

By now they were so used to the others touch that it felt weird to not have their shoulders or fingers brush against one another, or to not have at least one arm wrapped around you. It had become such a habit that they even did it unconsciously.

There was something else though that kept the two thinking, not allowing them to fully enjoy the moment.

Anxiously tapping her nails, and him ruffling through his hair for maybe the tenth time within a minute—they couldn't hold it in anymore, their brain being too slow to keep them from spilling their thoughts.

"Is this a date?"

"What are we?"

It was all it took to make things tense and awkward between them, brown eyes and blue not daring to lock onto one another.

Until a shaky breath filled the air, fingers slowly moving on top of the other. "I.....I would it to be a date, actually." Nervousness laced his voice, his eyes widening at what he had said. "If you want that too of course."

Chuckling softly underneath her breath, Charity turned to take in the blush rising on his cheeks which made him look like an adorable dork in her eyes. "I would love that too." Her smile shy as she laced their fingers together.

Letting a sigh escape he didn't even know he was holding—Corbyn smiled widely and pulled them to his lips, pecking them ever so slightly, a smile gracing her lips as he did.

"You're such a dork."

Grinning, he shrugged. "You love it though."

"Debatable."

His fingers tickling her side, a squeal slipped past her lips with a wide smile as she jumped around and his arms locked her in to his chest.

"Corbyn! Stop it, stop it!" She laughed while trying to swap his hands away. "Please, I'm sorry, okay!" Finally being able to breath, she leaned her head back against him when she felt his hands leaving her sides. "I hate you." She mumbled, her breath heavy.

Chuckling, Corbyn slipped his arms back around her from behind. "Mhm, sure you do." His eyes locking on the water and the sunrise that was starting, an idea popped up. "Wanna make a walk on the beach?"

Without giving an answer, Charity sprinted out of his embrace and run down the steps to the beach, her feet feeling heavy underneath the sand.

It give Corbyn almost enough time to catch up, following her as she reached the ocean with a grin.

Walking along the water with the sky changing into beautiful colors while holding conversations on random topics—had to be the most careless and free feeling they could experience after such a heavy period of time.

And it made it even better they were there together.

Holding back a mischievous smile, Charity slowed her pace for just a little bit to touch the water, a droplets falling from her fingertips when she threw it at him.

"What the—Charity!"

Laughing, she covered her mouth when she had actually threw a splash at him once he turned around to glare at her in shock.

But not being able to stay serious for long, he splashed some right back, squeals and laughter filling the air while their clothes became the victims of it all. Especially once Corbyn had shoved her more into the water and she ran after him to for revenge.

From their hair to their shoes—it all felt sticky against their skin.

Breathing heavily, Corbyn leaned down on his knees and allowed small laughs to come out, not hearing how Charity was coming closer and jumped on his back, startling him. "What are you doing?" He laughed, tilted his head to the side to catch her eyes.

"I'm too tired to walk." She joked, even though she did feel a little tired, the energy leaving her veins once she settled down on his back.

Rolling his eyes, he carried her for a few minutes while she would remove his cap and ruffle his hair every once in a while, her head resting in his neck. Her hot breath sent chills down his body, and the goosebumps appearing weren't only from the cold wind blowing their soaked clothes.

Eventually, she slid of and decided to walk next to him instead at a slow pace, their hands brushing against one another which made them both very nervous.

Letting her fingers fall together in his, Charity felt a warmth filling her and smiled shyly, ignoring the soft smile Corbyn was sending her.

His smile widened at her blush, one growing on his cheeks as well, his thumb rubbing her hand softly.

Their energy level being so low, the two stopped to sit down on the sand, admiring the view all cuddled up together.

Slowly leaning her head up from his shoulder, a smile ghosted her lips as she took in his features, wondering how someone can be so handsome, especially after being soaked and exhausted.

"You're staring."

Quickly looking away, Corbyn low chuckles made her blush only worsen, feeling caught. Though, he was just being playful.

He liked the way she looked at him. It made him feel good, special, worthy of her attention after all this time of 'fanboying' on her. He finally had her attention, his wish of her noticing him had come through. He was so thankful of it.

He loved every second of being with her.

Leaning forwards, his lips placed a gentle peck on her cheeks, making her turn to look at him with a soft grin. He smiled when noticing it, her lips slowly moving to brush against his, teasingly yet shyly. Stroking her cheek in patterns, his eyes were fixated on her plump lips, wondering how they would feel, if they were as soft as they looked like.

Letting out a shaky breath at the touch, Charity closed her eyes as she licked her lips. "I like you so much. I want to be so more than 'just' friends."

Eyes filling in surprise but joy, Corbyn finally closed the gap without another second to spill, catching the girl off guard only slightly before their lips fell in sync.

Their breathing shaky once they had pulled away, a lowly chuckle fell from his lips once he gently pecked hers once more which were curved in a simple, joyful smile.

"I waited so long for you to say those words."

________________________________

AUTHER'S NOTE
°☘︎༄☀︎︎➪

well it finally happened, don't mind me
with slow burns on literally every single book
of mine—

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.4K 1.5K 31
[COMPLETE] A fanfic where a girl falls in love with one of the members of her favorite boy band. Will he love her too?
164K 3.2K 34
ππ‘πŽπŠπ„π ππˆπ„π‚π„π’, in which the little sister of Corbyn Besson has to move in with him and his bandmates while they all hate her. ...
27.5K 617 45
"This is why I never wanted a relationship!" "You!? I never wanted one either! But I had two kids with some idiot who doesn't even love me!" β€’ #2 wdw...
44.6K 853 21
π„π€π’π˜ π‹πŽπ•π„ --> in which a text leads to a close, but weird, friendship. This book is quite random, and not that good :) [π‡πˆπ†π‡π„π’π“ 𝐑𝐀𝐍...