๐Š๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„, w.soot

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ manishroom

You're the only one that makes me feel alive I can't keep drowning in the shadows Here I am, lay it all on th... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

ZERO.
ONE.
TWO.
THREE.
FOUR.
FIVE.
SIX.
SEVEN.
EIGHT.
NINE.
TEN.
ELEVEN.
TWELVE.
THIRTEEN.
FOURTEEN.
FIFTEEN.
SIXTEEN.
SEVENTEEN.
EIGHTEEN.
TWENTY.
TWENTY ONE.
TWENTY TWO.
TWENTY THREE.
TWENTY FOUR.
TWENTY FIVE.
TWENTY SIX.
TWENTY SEVEN.
TWENTY EIGHT.
TWENTY NINE.
THIRTY.
THIRTY ONE.
THIRTY TWO.
THIRTY THREE.
THIRTY FOUR.
THIRTY FIVE.
THIRTY SIX.
THIRTY SEVEN.
THIRTY EIGHT.
THIRTY NINE.
FORTY.
extra chapters !
EXTRA CHAPTER ONE.
EXTRA CHAPTER TWO.
EXTRA CHAPTER THREE.

NINETEEN.

11.4K 417 216
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ manishroom

NINETEEN ;
worlds greatest grandma

messages !

EV☀️
hi :)
any plans for today?

WIL<3
not technically
as much as I would love to
hang out, i'm actually not feeling
very well today :(

EV☀️
no worries!
I hope you feel better soon :)

WIL<3
thank you <3
...
I have a confession

EV☀️
yes?

WIL<3
i'm not like SICK sick
more like
mental stuff I guess?
I don't really know
just feelin bleh honestly

EV☀️
you don't have to justify the
fact that you don't feel good Wil
feeling bad isn't strictly being feverish or throwing up or something

WIL<3
:/
I know
just don't want you to think
I don't wanna hang out with you
that's all

EV☀️
Wil
i'm never going to like idk be
angry at you or anything if you
don't want to hang out I promise
everybody needs some time for
themselves Im not going to assume
that you hate me or anything like that

WIL<3
you're too good evie
Thank you

EV☀️
of course <3
let me know if you need anything
like if you don't want me to text
you for the rest of the day I won't
or if you don't want to be alone you're more than welcome to come over
or if you just want to take
a nap or something
you can go do that too

WIL<3
i'm afraid I won't be very
good company at the moment

EV☀️
Wil(bur) Soot hyphen Gold.

WIL<3
Evelyn middle name Hart?

EV☀️
do you want to be alone right now?

WIL<3
I don't think so.

EV☀️
and you're not just saying that
because you don't want me to think
you don't want to be my friend anymore?

WIL<3
yes evie I mean it

EV☀️
pinky promise?

WIL<3
pinky promise.

EV☀️
then you can come over whenever
you want to
unless you want me to come over there
but I do not know where you live
wait
you also do not know where I live
i'll send you my address rn

WIL<3
okay
eta 15 mins

EV<3
okay!
bring comfy clothes we can
make a blanket fort and
watch movies and stuff :D
i'll even make you hot
chocolate or something

WIL<3
alright :)

EV☀️
be safe <3

WIL<3
always

Around twenty minutes later, Evelyn opened the door to find a very tired looking Wilbur, dressed more casual than she had ever seen him.

"Do you want a hug?" Evelyn asked as she closed the door behind him. "please believe me when I say I won't be upset or anything if you say no—,"

Evelyn was abruptly cut off as he tightly pulled her against his chest, chin moving to rest on top of her hair. She didn't hesitate to wrap her arms around his middle and squeeze.

"I appreciate you more than you know," he whispered placing a brief kiss on her hairline. "Thank you."

She only hugged him tighter, waiting for him to step away first. After a few minutes, he finally did, though his hand found hers almost immediately.

"Come on," she nodded towards the kitchen. "i've got warm drinks in there and a fort mostly built but not finished because I wasn't sure if you wanted to add anything to it."

He smiled softly as she lead him towards their destination. "You weren't joking."

"Of course I wasn't. I take my fort building extremely serious, you know?"

"I did not know that."

Once they made it into the kitchen, Evelyn swiftly turned towards him, eyebrows raised. "Normal hot chocolate fine? I don't know what you fancy big shot singers drink, but us peasants just stick with the basics."

Wilbur fondly rolled his eyes at her, "normal is perfectly fine, thank you."

"Great! Good thing that's what I already made. Here you go," She offered him a pink mug with a smile. "Nice and hot cup of cocoa for the worlds greatest grandma. You should feel honored to have my favorite mug, by the way."

He eyes the mug suspiciously before glancing back up at her. "Worlds greatest grandma? Are you a grandma, Evelyn?"

"Are you a cop? Mind your business," she shot back, before grabbing his hand again and leading him towards what he guessed was the living room.

Wilbur didn't know what he was expecting. A few sheets draped over a couple of chairs maybe, but what was in front of him definitely had not crossed his mind at all. She had made the fort stretch across the entire living room, which, to be fair, wasn't huge. But it was a decent size and the fort was way larger than he thought it would be.

"this isn't completed?" he asked, making her sigh heavily.

"Okay, well technically the outside is. But the inside is a completely different story. I wasn't sure what to put in there exactly so I kind of just threw in a bunch of blankets and pillows and also my computer and all of Lolas snacks...don't tell her about that, please. I feel like i'm forgetting something....oh well. After you," she gestured towards the entrance, but he didn't move.

Instead, he took a sip of his drink and frowned. "You know, Evie. We're not little kids—,"

"Obviously. That's why our fort is so cool and all of the little kids forts are pathetic."

"I'm not exactly short, if you haven't noticed—,"

"You can just say you're intimidated by my fort building skills. It's okay, I promise this is a judgment free zone."

"I'm not intimidated."

"Just get in the damn fort, Wil."

With a huff, he awkwardly made his way into the fort, and was once again surprised by Evelyns work. He fully expected a nest of blankets thrown in there, but instead she had placed them all nicely under her nearly alarming amount of pillows.

He settled in on one side and watched as Evelyn awkwardly tried to crawl in with her steaming mug in one hand. Once she finally made it in, she narrowed her eyes at him.

"Thanks for watching me struggle."

"It was funny," he chuckled, earning him an eye roll.

"My computers right next to you if you wanna watch a movie or something...oh. I remembered what else I threw in here."

He blinked at her.

"It was a disco ball," she sheepishly admitted, taking a large drink of her steaming hot chocolate.

"A...disco ball?"

"Listen. It was sitting with my fort stuff when I grabbed everything else. Don't judge me."

Wilbur raised his hands in surrender, "not judging you. Just questioning your life choices."

"Ugh, whatever."

He opened his mouth to respond, but quickly shut it before nervously looking anywhere except at Evelyn.

"What's wrong?"

"Can I...would it be weird if I told you what was bothering me?"

She sent him a reassuring smile, "of course not.  What's going on, Wil?"

"It's kind of stupid," he admitted, running a hand through his hair.

"You should probably know that i'm never going to think that anything you say is stupid unless it genuinely is. In this case, i'm one hundred percent certain it won't be, so if you want to talk, please do. I'll be here to listen, always."

Wilbur took a deep breath before he started rambling, "I dunno, it's just the goldhart thing, I guess. Last time I got shipped with one of my close friends she got all awkward around me and...I don't know. I might be overthinking but I don't want things to be weird between us because a bunch of strangers want us to be together, you know? It just stresses me out probably more than it should."

"Why don't you make a tweet or something saying you're uncomfortable being shipped romantically with me—,"

"That's not the part i'm uncomfortable with, Evie," he muttered, reaching for her hand again. "I just don't like feeling pressured into things, you know? And I especially don't like it when the other group of people who watch my content hate on any girl that I even talk to."

Evelyn briefly squeezed his hand before offering him a small smile, "I get it. We're both very private people and I understand your need for it to stay like that. They barely even know anything about me, actually. I've been on George's streams three times and i've gotten loads of hate from that alone. It doesn't bother me...honestly, i'm kind of flattered people take time out of their day just to hate on a stranger online. You should know, however, that said strangers opinions don't matter to me. They can literally think whatever they want about me and who I talk to and I won't care because at the end of the day we don't know each other. Unless they're talking shit, but other than that I don't mind. I'm only saying this so you know for a fact that things won't be weird between us, no matter what."

Wilbur grinned down at her, looking far more relaxed than he had the entire time he had been there. Wordlessly, he stuck his pinky finger out towards her.

Evelyn didn't hesitate to wrap her finger around his, a matching smile on her face.

"Now, about that movie..."

A/N
hi hello how are u

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

235K 7K 28
ใ€Œ ๐™ณ๐šข๐šœ๐š™๐š‘๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŠ ใ€ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’–๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’† ๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’›๐’†๐’… ๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’”๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’†. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” D...
460K 12.3K 18
"แดสœ, แดแด˜สœแด‡สŸษชแด€. สœแด‡แด€แด แด‡ษด สœแด‡สŸแด˜ แด€ ๊œฐแดแดสŸ แดกสœแด ๊œฐแด€สŸสŸ๊œฑ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡." โ€Ž โ€Žโ†ณwar changes people; sometimes for the better or sometimes for the worse. โ”Šอ™DREAMSMP X OCโ”Šอ™
1.2M 46.5K 31
dreamwastaken sent you a message! dream im a hardcore gamer so you can trust me to be good with my fingers. you what the fuck in which george gets a...
181K 4.6K 36
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐€.๐€.๐“.๐“ โ™กแตŽ๐ŸŒท๊’ฑ ๐—. ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐— ๐‘ฅ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐–พ!๐—ˆ๐–ผ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฟ๐—ˆ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ! ๐Ÿข๐Ÿง.๐Ÿข๏ฟฝ...