𝗜𝗻𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗲! 𝗙𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗦𝘁𝗿...

GlossShell द्वारा

𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗲! 𝗔 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵... 𝗔 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗺... अधिक

𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗲!
𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗰𝘀
𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗶
𝗶
𝗶𝗶
𝗶𝗶𝗶
𝗶𝘃
𝘃
𝘃𝗶
𝘃𝗶𝗶
𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶
𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗶𝗶
𝗶
𝗶𝗶
𝗶𝗶𝗶
𝗶𝘃
𝘃
𝘃𝗶
𝘃𝗶𝗶
𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶
𝗶𝘅
𝘅
𝘅𝗶
𝘅𝗶𝗶
𝘅𝗶𝗶𝗶
𝘅𝗶𝘃
𝘅𝘃
𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗶𝗶𝗶
𝗶
𝗶𝗶
𝗶𝗶𝗶
𝗶𝘃
𝘃
𝘃𝗶
𝘃𝗶𝗶
𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶
𝗶𝘅
𝘅
𝘅𝗶
𝘅𝗶𝗶

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

975 19 2
GlossShell द्वारा

It had been a week since the final showdown at Shadyside mall and things had slowly been getting back to normal. Athena had told Nick about her pregnancy and he was over the moon about it.

Valerie had tried to fix her relationship with her mother, sadly failing. Nick and Athena opened up their home for the girl and she had begun to live with them.

Athena had already had her scan, receiving the news that she was going to have a baby girl. Athena had already decided on the name calling her, Aurora Slater-Goode. Named after her best friend.

Everything was going well in everyone's lives. Everything was normal.

Shadyside, a place where people could now live in peace.

Camp Nightwing, a place that was now in the past.

Shadyside Mall, a place where it all ended.

Or was it?

Authors note:
AND THATS A WRAP ON INSANE!

tysm for all the reads, votes and comments! I really appreciate it.

I'm giving this an open ending, because it's possible that the fear street series could continue.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

60.8K 1.8K 37
Netflix Movie Series [Unedited] "Well isn't that fucking lovely. Not only is she going after Sammy. She's going after me too." ...
63K 1.3K 33
[DISCONTINUED] ❝death always wins...❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 the teens of Shadyside unlock the hidden past and the doomed towns secret...
23.1K 795 10
┍━━━━━┑ 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 ┕━━━━━┙ ❝ 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 ⠀𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐠�...
63.3K 1.5K 20
❝slater, right?❞ ⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⁣⠀ ⁣⠀...