The Avaricious | Book 3

Por Kujiis

[ ONGOING ] A DARK ROMANCE ❝Estelle, my darling," Mother cooed, looking down thoughtfully upon me. "Yes, Moth... Más

00
00.5
01 | Behaviorism
02 | Distractions
03 | Allegory of William
04 | Comet
05 | Price of Affection
06 | Haarte
07 | 788.510
08 | Apologize
09 | His Nature
10 | For You, Anything
11 | And so it Begins
12 | Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite
13 | 6 4 6 2
14 | Creep
15 | At All Times
16 | Against Your Will

synopsis

607 11 7
Por Kujiis

⊏ --------------- ⊐

It's said among psychologists that everyone is born with good values and good ethics. No one is born evil, it's their environment and what they are trained that changes that.

Behaviors are taught, they can be learned and altered, and abused.

Everyone knows Laurene Strathen's mother was a monster. A stone-cold close-minded bitch. But she certainly couldn't have started off that way, right?

So at what point does being your mother's daughter become a negative trait? At what point does the sugarcoated protectiveness turn into delusion and control? 

At what point did Estelle Strathen decide to take matters into her own blood-stained hands?

Fighting fire with fire has never been such an ironic phrase.

⊏ --------------- ⊐

A story about none other than the much-hated, Mrs. Estelle Strathen.

Laura Strathen's mother <3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.8M 103K 53
"Why do you provoke me Rose," he said "Do I need to bury myself deep in your cunt to remind you who you belong to" His voice laced with lust his ha...
208K 8.9K 76
❝You are just a WOMAN. You can't fight in this war, you're weak. It will chew you up and spit you out, you can't keep up with us.❞ The commander scof...
25.9K 1.5K 37
Alina: I've been playing the part of the picture-perfect daughter for years. My whole life has been planned for me since I was born and I was groomed...
414K 8.1K 45
"Please let me go. I swear I won't tell anyone!" James chuckled. "Oh no princess you're coming with us" David's hand snaked around my waist, he pulle...