Never Leaving U ( Completed )

By msjasly

This is a fanfiction and truly my imagination. Everything is fair in love and War. when war is for love then... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Thank you note
RIP
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Thank you note!
Chapter 17
Happy Birthday
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
One shots
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Important note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
New One shot
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Thank you Note
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Epilogue
Heart to Heart
New story Alert
Ashaangiwriters One shots collaboration

Chapter 29

7.8K 532 37
By msjasly

Recap: Vikram took Sana to a nearby resort to surprise her

**************************

Vikram made stand asked her not to remove the blindfold. She could feel a different aura at the place. When the clock struck 12 Vikram removed the blindfold from her eyes. Sana slowly opened her eyes and stood froze at the view. The entire room was decorated with flowers and candles. The fragrance from the candles filled the entire room. The wall was dazzling with "happy first anniversay". The king size cot was filled with petals of roses. The entire floor was filled with roses. With every step she felt the softness of the roses. Vikram stood hugged her from behind and whispered "Happy anniversary pondattiii". She turned to see him and hugged him tightly. She kissed his earlobes and whispered him back " Happy anniversary purusha".

V: Pudichirukka ?

S: hmmmm romba

V: Enna pudichirukku?

S: surprise adha vida surprise kudutha aala.

V: Thank you di wifeyyyyy

S: Ethukku ?

V: For coming into my life. You know I never thought that life would be so beautiful and colorful and meaningful. Everything I felt only because of you. I m the happiest man in the world.

S: Appadi paatha nanum thanks sollanum

V: Naa enna pannen unakku

S: Enna pannala... You love more than I love myself, you care more than anybody else, namma Sara everything is because of you.

V: Love you Sana 

S: Love you too Vikrameyyyy

V: Seri don't you want the gift?

S: Enna gift.

Vikram gave her a gift box. He spoke huskily to her.

V: Pondatti this is a very special gift for you... 

Sana opened it and found a white shirt..

S: Enna idhu white shirt that too some red stain irukku?

V: you know first time nee kovil la en mela modhina appo I was wearing this shirt and adhu red stain illa unnoda nethiyila irundha sindhoor. It is very close to my heart. The very first touch of you on me.

Sana just kept looking at him without blinking until he spoke. She then hugged the shirt close to her heart.

S: How can you love me this much da?

V: heyy enna di da solra,,.... 

S: appadi than da solluvan

V: Idhuvum nalla than irukku unnoda husky voice la kekka. Oru maari kick ah. He winked at her 

Sana couldn't hide her blush.

V: Seri won't you ask me why did i give this now?

S: Why ?

Vikram stood close to her.

V: I wanted to see you in this..... only this..... En pondatti ya ippadi indha shirt la pakkanum nu romba aasa. 

Sana gulped and turned away from him. He held her wrist and pulled her to him. 

V: Enakkaga panna maatiya?

S: Seri one condition...

V: Anything is ok for me.

S: Turn around and don't look back until I call you.

V: hmmmm ok.

Sana wet into the closet and changed into the shirt and saw herself in the mirror. The shirt reach just reached her thighs. She closed her face with her hands in shy looking at the see through shirt. She too wanted to show him her love but still she felt too shy to present herself in that shirt infront of him. She knew that the night is going to special and long for both. Both had desires and nothing should stop today. She took a long breathe to get courage with her heart. slowly she went to the room and found Vikram standing facing the other side. She went behind him and blindfolded him.

V: Yeh Enna panra?

S: Chumma than...neenga enna surprise panningala ippo yennoda turn.

V: Shirt potutiya?

S: hmmmm. 

V: Apram endi kanna katti vechu irukka... please remove it.

S: No not until I say.

V: Please di wifeyyyy romba wait panna vekkura..

S: konja neram than.... seri tell me now. Naa eppadi irupen nenaikuringa...how do you feel?

Vikram started to sing for her...

Thanga Thamarai Magaley Vaa Arugey
Thaththi Thaavudhu Manamey Vaa Azhagey
Vellam Manmadha Vellam Siru Virisal Kandathu Ullam
Ivaiyellaam Penney Unnaale

S: Woww semmaya paduringa sollave illa...

Vikram chucked and held her hand and hugged her from behind. he put her hairs to her front and nuzzled into her neck inhaling her fragrance.

Selitha Azhagil Sivandhu Nirkum Sentheney
En Kazhuththu Varaiyil Aasai Vandhu Nindreney
Veritha Kannaal Kangal Vizhunghum Penmaaney
Un Kanaththa Koondhalin Kaattukkulley Kaanaamal Naan Poneney

Sana melted in his touches. She tried to move away from him but he held her waist tightly.

Irudhayathin Ulley Olai Ondru Kodhikka
Endha Moodi Pottu Naan Ennai Maraikka
Thodattumaa Thollai Neekka

She moved from his grip with a jerk... 

Thangaa Thaamarai Magaley Vaa Arugey
Thaththi Thaavudhu Manamey Vaa Azhagey

S: Mama unakku en mela avlo aasaiya?

Vikram caught her again and lifted her in bridal style. His hands on her bare thighs were burning them.

Parakkum Vandugal Poovil Koodum Kaarkaalam
Kanaikkum Thavalai Thunaiyai Cherum Kaarkaalam
Pirindha Kuyilum Paedai Thedum Kaarkaalam
Pirindhirukkum Uyiraiyellaam Pinaithuvaikkum Kaarkaalam

Sana kissed his cheeks and ruffled his hair. He looked damn handsome in that look. She traced her finger on his neck.

Nagam Kadikkum Penney Adakkaadhey Aasai
Naagareegam Paarthaal Nadakkaadhu Poojai
Nerukkamey Kaadhal Baashai

V: Pondattii ippavachum blindfold remove pandri.

Sana slowly removed his blindfold with she still in his arms. Vikram looked at her and she looked the goddess of beauty. All his control he held until was vanished in air.

V: devadha di nee..... exquisite, charming....you are too sexy ... He spoke extreme huskily sending shivers in her spine. 

Sana hid her face in his chest. He moved to the bed and laid her. He got on the bed next to her. 

V: close your eyes now

Sana closed her eyes and felt something cold sliding in her neck. She opened her eyes and was gleaming in happiness to see her mother's platinum chain with diamond pendant. A lone tear escaped her eyes.

He kissed her eyes.

V:  You remember this. you left this with me on that night at backyard.?

S: Yes.. Idhu ennoda amma gift. She presented it to me with a letter that this pendant will take me to my soulmate. It showed you..... but I thought this wouldn't be with you..

V: I know why you thought that but I believed strongly that this will take me to my soulmate so I waited until my heart accepted the right person. 

S: I love you da purushaaaa.

V: Love you di pondati. Seri enakku enna gift thara pora?

S: special gift ..... she started to sing the song which she sang for vikram most of the times.

Muzhusa unakkena naan vaazhuren
Pudhusa dhinam dhinam ena paakkuren
Azhutha thozhula naan saanjupen
Alavillaama aasai vekkuren

Yeno thaano
Endru pona naalum
Ellaam neeye
Endru maaruthae

Yaarum illa
Neram vandha pinnum
Unadharugil kaadhal ondru
Kanden pennae

V: Appadiye enna katti pottuta . yes a very special gift. Indha paatu enakku mattum than.....

S: hmmmmm ungalukkaga mattum than.

He hugged and kissed her forehead. eyes and cheeks. He pecked her lips and went for a long deep kiss. she too reciprocated and they were exploring each other with that kiss. After a long time they broke out for air. 

V: Shall we make the night memorable?

Sana simply nodded her head.

His hands were quick to toss his shirt. Her hands on his bare torso was burning his blood. His desires reflected in his eyes and his lips marked his rights on her. She held his hairs pulling him closer. Quickly they were striped under the duvet. He traced every slopes and curves of her body. Both competed in leaving marks on them. He was gentle ,passionate with every move he showed her his love.

 The chemistry was touching each other's mind and setting the body on fire. They were on each other heart, soul and body together. Promised each other to stick together as one life , one soul and yes one body.

He wanted to continue and she never wanted to stop. The petals crushed with their moves and the candles burnt with the heat of their pleasure and the moans echoed in the room. The night was long and memorable for both.

The hot sun hit the couples . Sana woke up first and saw her man of love sleeping snuggling into her, his hands on her waist tight. She looked at his face, the messed hair, her marks of love and her color of lips on his drove her crazy. She kissed his forehead and tried to move out of the bed slowly but was only pulled by him and soon she was under him. 

V: Good morning wifeyyyy

S: Good morning purushaaaa... Now leave me lets get ready

V: Why so soon ? innum konja neram

S: Soon ah.... deyyy time paaru its already 9. Ellarum wait pannuvanga.

V: No.. I already informed them so they know we will return anytime soon.

S: Adapavi..... 

V: Seri ippo lets talk less and work more.

He started his passion holding her hands tightly not letting her to move. In a while he left hand she automatically went to his hair pulling him closer wanting for more. After their morning work both relaxed laying next to each other.

V: You are tempting me too much. Its too hard for me to stay away from you. 

S: I m tired no more for today...

V: He kissed her forehead... sleep for sometime then will get ready

Both slept out of tired only to rest their body to celebrate the day more ..................😉

A/N:

Sorry if it was overboard.
If you felt overboard pls comment I would rewrite the next update.

Hope you all like it. 

Pls vote and comment.... Authors get their recognition only with your votes.. Pls vote and comment

Follow me on twitter @msjasly

Take care bye!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543K 38.7K 144
English version of My Innocent PA ( Completed book) He never wanted to love her as he knew that he could only hurt her with his love but he had no id...
308K 20.9K 55
S - En life haa spoil panitalaa.. en appa amma.. Anna.. ellarum enaa vendam nu solitu poitangaa..unaala dhaan. A - Na soldratha.. S - edhuku ippadi...
253K 19.9K 61
High school sweet hearts Ashwin, sivaangi are now going to be husband and wife! Its a fairytale journey but with lots of twists and turns! lets start...
Mine By Rr

Romance

149K 9.6K 34
Two diffrent people HE WAS RUDE WITH EVERYONE😡 SHE WAS SELFLESS SOUL😇 HE WAS DEVIL👿 SHE IS ANGEL OF HIS LIFE👼 HE WAS FIRE🔥 SHE MELTED HIM INTO...