Who Am I To You?

By Dee_130613

"I did wrong. I am sorry but I didn't mean anything more than what happened that night. I should have made it... More

Who Am I To You?
Luca
Lemon Tea
Party
Punishment or Reward?
Employed
Date
Master Plan
Bad Person
Exposed
Proposal
Farewell
Dad?
Arrival
Wedding?

Bike Ride

522 35 1
By Dee_130613

Kylian helps me lift the luggage and put them into the back of the car. Kylian, Taehyung, Mr Kim and I will be going in one car while Rose will be coming in Jimin's car. She introduced him as a friend of hers which everyone bought except for me. I know very well that this dude was way more than a friend but I liked him. He looked good together with Rosie. I take a deep breath and sit down inside the car beside Kylian. He noticed that I was feeling uncomfortable so he held onto my hand. 

"Everything is okay right. I am starting to drive. Don't tell me halfway through that you forgot anything." He starts driving and I don't let go of Kylian's hand. I try not to look outside.I feel nauseous so lay my head on his shoulder and close my eyes.

"What's wrong with her?" I hear MrKim's voice so I open my eyes and sit straight. I smile and nod letting him know that I am doing just fine.

"Should I stop the vehicle?"Taehyung asks, slowing the car down.

"No, I am okay. I just don't like travelling in cars."

"Just cars?" I nod. It was just cars. Probably because it felt closed. I loved any other form of transport except for cars. Taehyung pulls up the car on the side of the road and turns around. "Will you be fine if you were on a bike?" Is he making fun of me or was he genuinely concerned? I nod. He takes out his phone and dial-up a number. He gets out of the car and speaks to someone. What is he up to? He opens the door.

 "Kyle, drive the car and take grandpa with you. I will bring Jennie with me."

"And how are you going to do that?"Kylian asks in a serious tone. 

"My friend lives nearby. I asked him to lend me his bike. He will bring it here in a few minutes. You will be fine with riding a bike with me right?" He asks me. I look at Kylian. He nods approving. I get out of the car and Kylian takes the driver's seat.

"Taehyung. Take good care of her okay. She is still a small child so drive slowly." Kylian drives away leavingTaehyung and me standing on the road beside each other.

"Jennie, can I ask you something?" I look up at him and nod. "How old are you?" I knew he would ask this. I haven't been this embarrassed before.

"Twenty-One." I feel my cheeks start heating up while Taehyung looks at me with confusion.

"Why does grandpa keep calling you a child?" I explain everything to him and he chuckles. He is so cute when he laughs that I couldn't take my eyes off of him. "I thought I fingered a small kid. After all, you look smaller than you age."

"Fingered? Who did you finger?" I am going to give him a taste of his own medicine. I look at him, trying to look confused.

"You-. Right." He understood and looked away. I felt proud for not being vulnerable but I would love to talk with him for hours and hours. Taehyung's friend brought the bike that he promised to lend. "This is Jennie. She is," he looks around at me for a second, "Kylian's girlfriend. She has an issue with travelling in cars so that's why I asked for the bike. Means a lot dude. Thank you so much."I thank his friend. Taehyung gets onto the bike and puts on his helmet and offers me mine. I put it on and climb onto the bike. He makes sure I am ready and starts driving away.

I try not to hold onto him but he slowly speeds up the bike so I had to grab onto the top of his shoulders. I loved being close to him like this. I felt warm and secure when he is with me. I wish I could wrap my arms around his waist and close the gap between us but I had to control myself so that Kylian's plan doesn't fail. He stops the bike at one point because of the traffic lights. He turns his head around slightly.

 "Do you wanna go straight to the mansion or do you want to go for a little ride along the beach before heading to the mansion?"I loved the beach. It's the one place that I have always loved to go to. Mostly because I loved painting on the beach.

 "Let's go to the beach first." He nods and we continue driving and finally, the sea starts to appear between the buildings. Taehyung drove the bike towards the beach and stopped right where the sand started. I was about to get down from the bike when he held onto my hand.

"It will take a long time to walk. I have an idea. Come sit here." He points to the place on the bike right in front of him. I look at him with confusion and he explains how he wants me to sit and I follow the instructions. He makes me sit facing him on the bike, right in front of him. He pulls me closer to him and asks me to wrap my hands around his neck and legs around his waist. I loved this moment but what is he planning to do?

He removes both our helmets and holds on to them in one hand and starts driving the bike along the beach. He speeds up the bike as we went further. I couldn't stop screaming. Mostly out of fear but partially because I was loving this. The breeze surrounding me, the sea right beside us but most importantly, he was with me, laughing and enjoying this moment with me. I don't think I would love this ride this much if it were someone else. He drives out of the beach and continues our ride and we finally arrive at the mansion.

 It was huge. It was facing the sea, with a large backyard, and a beautiful garden. The whole mansion was very spacious and calm. We took our luggage and went to the rooms that were given to us. There was a lady looking after the house and she was the sweetest person around. She had prepared lunch for us and it was delicious.

 Kylian walks up to me and bends closer to my ear. "Shall we go out for a walk?" He whispers into my ear and I get up instantly. He and I walked along an empty road with large sunflower fields on either side. There weren't many people living in this area. "These sunflower fields belong to grandpa. He decided to leave them just as it is without using them up because these fields brighten up the whole area. Grandpa has the purest of hearts."

"Just like his grandson." I tease Kylianand he laughs.

"Oh baby, I am not innocent."

"Baby? Okay. After all, I am your girlfriend aren't I?" We both laugh and continue walking. He and I spent the evening together at the beach. We went back home after sunset. Rose was in the backyard, seated beside Jimin who was trying to light up a bonfire. I ran towards them, interested in what was going on.

"Mr Kim suggested that we should have a bonfire tonight. So we are preparing... well the bonfire." Jimin manages to get the fire ready within a few minutes. I pull Rose over to a corner.

"Just a friend?" I ask knowing the answer already. The way they look at each other was not how two friends would.

"Yeah." She blushes and I couldn't stop chuckling. "Fine. Maybe just kissed a few times. That's it."

 "That's it. Okay. Cool. I like him. He is the perfect match for you."

"You think so? I was so worried if you wouldn't like him." She wraps her arms around me hugs me. We go back and join the others near the bonfire. I sit beside Kylian and watch Rose and Jiminpreparing the food. I look around the backyard, searching for Taehyung but he wasn't to be seen anywhere.

"He went to take a shower." Kylianreplies to my thoughts and I look at him, right in the eye. "What? I know what you were looking for. If you want you can go inside. He is all alone in the house." He smirks as I nudge him with my elbow. Taehyung comes back, wearing oversized black shirt grey shorts and water still dripping from his hair. He sat on the opposite side of the bonfire, facing Kylian and me I. Kylian wrapped his arms around me and tried to make him jealous which I hope works.

"Kids, why don't you sing a song?"Mr Kim was very good at breaking the silence and I am glad he did because it was getting extremely awkward. "Why don't we start with the youngest, Jennie. Please sing a song dearly." That was not a good thing. 

"No, I can't sing. Can someone else start?" I say in a cute voice hoping to persuade them to move on to someone else but all of them had their eyes on me.

"Don't lie. I have heard you sing in the shower." Rose yells out.

"She even sings while drawing!" Kylianadds.

"I have heard you sing while cleaning!"Mr Kim Joins in.

"Am I the only one who hasn't heard you sing?" Taehyung asks, looking disappointed.

"Well, you can't count me because I've never met her before so yeah." Jimin also includes him in. I look can't stop wondering what was going on inside of Taehyung's head. Was he actually disappointed in not being able to hear me sing? Maybe I should sing for him.

"Fine. I will sing a little bit but please note that I cannot sing!" I clear my throat and start singing the first song that came to my mind. I sing Little Do You Know by Alex and Sierra.

Little do you know
How I'm breaking while you fall asleep
Little do you know
I'm still haunted by the memories
Little do you know
I'm tryna pick myself up piece by piece

Little do you know
I need a little more time

Underneath it all, I'm held captive by the hole inside
I've been holding back for the fear that you might change your mind
I'm ready to forgive you but forgetting is a harder fight

Little do you know
I need a little more time

I'll wait, I'll wait
I love you like you've never felt the pain
I'll wait
I promise you don't have to be afraid
I'll wait
The love is here and here to stay
So lay your head on me

Little do you know
I know you're hurting while I'm sound asleep
Little do you know
All my mistakes are slowly drowning me
Little do you know
I'm trying to make it better piece by piece

Little do you know
I, I love you 'til the sun dies

Oh wait, just wait
I love you like I've never felt the pain
Just wait
I love you like I've never been afraid
Just wait
Our love is here and here to stay
So lay your head on me

I'll wait (I'll wait), I'll wait (I'll wait)
I love you like you've never felt the pain
I'll wait (I'll wait)
I promise you/I don't have to be afraid
I'll wait
The love is here and here to stay
So lay your head on me
Lay your head on me
So lay your head on me

Cause little do you know
I, I love you 'til the sun dies

I LOVE THIS SONG!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 174 13
Jennie kim a 1st year college student who is inlove with kim taehyung but taehyung dont feel same as her,she always get taehyung's attention,but he a...
3.1K 208 12
'Jennie is being strange.' Three months after Jennie and Taehyung's wedding, Taehyung felt confused about the sudden change in Ariel's behavior. She...
6.9K 680 24
Taehyung and Jisoo had been inlove. HAD. Things didnt work out. That's just that. Jisoo took it all the pain and moved on. Taehyung accepted everyth...
102K 4K 37
A Kim taehyung FF !! She slowly fell for him without knowing the consequences . Cause once she accepts him there will be no turning back and no esca...