Corrupted soul

Από ameliaalockwood

✦ "It hurts." She whimpers underneath me, her eyes squinting shut. "You can take it." I reply whilst one of... Περισσότερα

Intro
Character aesthetics
1. Delaynie
2.Moles
3.'Americans'
4. Dinner
5. Pure
6. Redeeming
7. Nothing
8.child
9. Women
10. Italy
11. Aleksandro
12. Malachi
13. Escape
14. Hurt
A/N PLEASE READ
15. Easy
16. 'Baby'
17. Again
18. Father
19. Memories
20. Mateo
21. Picnic
22. Marking
23. Caliban
24. Capitalism
25. Drunk
26. Change
27. Torture
28. Scars
29. Death
30. France
31. Abelino
32. Alessia
34. Food
35. Clubs
36. Hell

33. Hair

44.4K 677 485
Από ameliaalockwood

EDIT ONE:

"Do you not miss it?" She asks, her eyes staring into mine and I remember all the times I had gotten lost in the green. All the times I had held the green gaze when slamming into her, but that was all a faint memory now.

Right now it's only Delaynie, it's always going to be Delaynie.

EDIT TWO:

"Oh my god! Do you still speak to Ryen?" She asks in excitement, the bartender slides me another drink. I turn my head to the window, I could've sworn I saw something. I shake off the feeling and turn back.

"Yeah, we still live together." I reply and swallow down some of my drink.

****

We arrived in Russia after about a days flight, as of now, our men are bringing in our belongings. I stand to the side so that I make sure that they don't break anything.

Amelia is in our room settling in, Mateo is in his, I didn't have much things to bring in except a bed and my clothes.

Drystan is still high as fuck.

"Delaynie? Delaynie? Delaynie? Delaynie?" He bugs me, I turn my head to him, his eyes were red, his hair messy. He's a wreck.

"What?" I snap, I haven't had my chance to have a normal conversation with him as he's still out of it.

"Can we have sex now? I'm hard 'cause I saw you." He says, he was too close to me so I push him backwards with my hand to his face.

"I want to helsh." His words were muffled with my hand in his face, I let go and sigh. I believe he means he want to 'help'.

Then he starts giggling.

"Fucksake." I groan under my breath, the last couch is placed in my living room and I give the men a nod before they leave, the house was basic, three bedrooms, the living room, kitchen and dining room were all combined and open, the bedrooms and bathroom were upstairs.

"You're pretty." He whispers, I roll my eyes he stands a few feet from me, staring at me, and walk away from him up to mine and Amelia's room, it was quite large but basic, two single beds pushed to either side of the room and two bedside chests beside the beds, a large window at the wall were our beds are pushed up to, one closet.

Amelia was hanging her clothes up, I drop onto her bed and stare at the ceiling.

"Is he still high?" She asks.

"Yep." I reply and place my hands behind my head.

"Can't fucking wait till he sobers up so I can beat the shit out of him." She seethes, I would laugh but nothing amuses me.

He went out with that, he also said very hurtful things to me. I was supposed to not fall for him, never like him, never care for him that much to be hurt by what he says or does.

But I'm in too deep now and I've got no one to blame but myself.

"Do you want to go get drunk and sleep with strangers?" She offers, it was tempting but I refuse.

"We have a call with Selene and Scott in a few minutes to go over what's to be done, tomorrow when have the first job." I remind her.

"Oh yeah."

"So have you and Mateo spoken since I was gone?" I ask teasingly, changing the subject onto happier things.

"He's such a little bastard, he gets on my nerves." She groans frustratedly, I smile.

"Which nerves?" I ask teasing her again, I hear her hanger touch the pole of the closet then she walks towards me, picks up the pillow, I cover my face with my arms and she throws it down on me.

"Soon it'll be your clital nerves." I shout, I throw the pillow back to where it lay before.

"I don't like him. Have you seen him?" She scoffs.

"Amelia, who are you kidding?" I deadpan, staring up at her.

"No one, I don't like him." She says firmly, I roll my eyes, the door opens.

"Amelia, do you have a twin?" I hear Drystan ask her, Amelia giggles, drystan squints his eyes at Amelia, Amelia replaces her giggling with a scowl.

"Oh my god! There's two Delaynie's!" Drystan gasps, Amelia cracks up I remain unamused.

"Shut up." I say, Drystan walks towards me and hovers over me, I look up at him and glare, he grins.

What the hell?

"Do you like spaghetti?" Amelia sits on my bed and observes us.

"Yes I do, yes I do." He begins.

"Do you like ice cream?"

"Yes I do, yes I do. Do you like spaghetti ice cream? No I don't. Yucky!" Drystan sings the nursery rhyme, Amelia wheezes as she chocked on her breath from laughing too much.

"I'm gonna record this." She announces, I sit up, the bed dips and Drystan sits down beside me.

"Do you like pasta?"

"Yes I do, yes I do."

"Do you like milkshakes?"

"Yes I do, yes I do."

"Do you like milkshake pasta?" Drystan creases his nose in disgust, Amelia has her phone out, the camera facing Drystan. "No I don't! Yucky!" My lips twitch into a smile and I snicker.

"Blackmail." Amelia hums, spinning her phone in between her index and thumb fingers. 

"Delaynie!" Drystan gasps again, I stand up and leave the room before my ears start to bleed.

I jog down the stairs, Mateo sits on the couch and I sit on the other side of it.

"He's still high isn't he?" Mateo asks, facing me, I nod. "Did you take his gun off of him?" He asks alarmed.

"I took it when he was asleep on the plane, wouldn't want him practicing his aim in the house." I say sounding like a mother.

My phone vibrates in my pocket, Seline's name is displayed on the screen, I press answer and put the phone on speaker.

"Hi Delaynie, have you arrived?" She asks, Amelia runs down the stairs and sprints to the other couch then plops down upon it, she catches Mateo's gaze.

"Yes, we arrived a few hours ago and have finished settling in, so you have any idea what the job for tomorrow is?" I ask her, Selene and Scott had worked their way up the ranks and were included in the meetings that were held, they say most of the meetings are hosted by a man but there are rumours of a woman being the leader, Aleksandro's wife, I assume.

"The mafia here is shit but they are ranking high, not very good security as the leaders don't keep eyes on everyone, that means that we can transport two of you to a higher rank and just say you've been promoted, like the assassins secretary, or working inside the house as a maid, chef, drug cartel transporter, band? Can anyone here sing?" Scott explains and asks.

"Only two?" Mateo asks.

"Yeah, if all four of you work together it's suspicious, you'll have to work in pairs and pick different jobs." Selene explains, Amelia and I share a look.

"I'll work with Amelia." Mateo says almost abruptly, that meant that I had to work with Drystan.

"What if I don't want to work with you?" Amelia spits back.

"I'm just doing everyone a favour." He hums, smugly.

"I'll work with Amelia if your going be so rude about it!" Drystan calls out from upstairs, his voice gradually increasing as he walks down the stairs, he nearly trips over the step.

"No. Me and Amelia, Drystan and Delaynie." Mateo says sternly, holding Drystans gaze as they stare at eachother.

I take a large breath, "Okay so me and Drystan, Amelia and Mateo." I say to the phone, Drystan sits beside Amelia on the opposite couch.

"Drystan and Delaynie working as co-club owners, will attend a few meetings. Mateo and Amelia working as supervisors for the assassins, their cover is singing, will also attend few meetings." Selene says. "Drystan and Delaynie's job is a cover itself but Mateo and Amelia need one, let's hope you two can sing."

'That okay?" I scan over the room, and everyone nods.

Except Drystan who bops his head back and forwards with a lot of force, 'if he keeps that up maybe he'll break it!' My thoughts squeal with enthusiasm.

"Yeah that's fine, I can sing." Amelia states, I turn to Mateo who nods his head slowly. 

"Remember, do not leave the house without your disguise, so pick a new look and chose wisely, you'll be keeping that for the next few months, tomorrow you all need to be at this address." Scott informs us.

"Okay, if you find any information send it us." I say before cutting off the phone.

"Alessia." Drystan gasps, my head snaps to him. "I kissed her." He mumbles to himself. "What the fuck?" He creases his eyebrows together in thought, I stroll to the kitchen and pour a glass of cold water then hand it to Drystan, he looks down at it still confused.

"Drink it." I order, he takes the glass from me and chugs down most of the water, a small amount remains which he splashes on his face, he wipes his eyes with his hands.

Umm....

Amelia and I exchange baffled looks, "I kissed Alessia?! Ew?!" He looks disgusted and upturns his upper lip. "Delaynie. I don't like Alessia, I like you." He looks up at me, sincerely.

I don't answer him.

"I don't like Alessia, like at all. We had like a 'thing' a few years ago but that was it- I promise I only like you. I don't know why I kissed her- or why I was mad at you for stabbing her. Should've fucking killed her- stupid cow- but anyways I only like you, so please don't be mad at me." He says in one breath, stammering over his words.

"I'm going to get groceries and stock up." I announce, Amelia shoots her form her seat. I don't reply to Drystan.

No more feelings.

"Me as well!" We walk to our room and start to change our appearances. I decide on a dark red wig, my hair reached up to my waist, my eyes emerald, my nose sculpted differently by  adhesive.

Amelia chose black hair which reached a few inches below her shoulder, hazel eyes, she had changed her face completely.

"I don't know if I like this or my natural self." She says whilst checking her appearance in the mirror.

"Your natural is amazing, this is cute as well, you've done a great job." I tell her, she smiles.

"That hair colour suits you so well." She compliments.

"Ugh, I normally wear like business casual clothes but now I have to dress plain casual." I groan in annoyance.

"You'll make it work, stop whining and hurry up." She scolds me, I change into a brown simple round neck, stretch, long-sleeved T-shirt and black sweatpants.

Amelia wears a dark green lace, cropped, cami top with matching sweatpants and a cropped jacket of the same colour.

I grab my phone and purse then place it in my pocket, we jog down the stairs, Drystan and Mateo still sit there, both on their phones, not speaking to one another.

"Bye!" Amelia shouts loudly to catch their attention, Mateo's eyes stay glued on Amelia for a few seconds before he nods and turns away. Drystan does not turn, he's still out of it, god knows how he's using his phone right now.

We step out of the house and into the car, I sit in the drivers seat and close my door, Amelia plops down in the passenger then shuts her door. I search the nearest store and switch the navigation on.

We arrive at the store soon after, Amelia takes a shopping cart and pushes it into the store. We walk past the aisles and throw in what we need.

"Are you going to forgive him?" I knew exactly who she meant by 'him'.

"I don't know, I want to wait till he's sober to have an actual conversation with him." I tell her, I spot a dairy milk bar and place it in the cart.

"That makes sense." She hums, we push past the alcohol aisle.

By the end of our shopping, we have multiple bottles of wine and vodka, a bunch of diabetes, hair dye and a few bags of meat.

"I dunno how to cook."

"I can cook, but it's not exactly edible." The last time I attempted to cook, it resulted in a small fire.

"The guys better be able to cook, I'm not having takeout every evening." She scoffs, I give an agreeing 'yeah'.

I pay for the things, Amelia places them into bags. I was about to take out my black card but remembered where I was, I take out my debit card and insert my pin then retrieve it.

I transferred a small amount of my money to the debit card so that people aren't suspicious.

After we arrived home, no one was in the living room, we place the bags on the island and start to unpack.

"Mateo! Get your ass here and help!" I shout for him, I wasn't going to let only Amelia and I do the cooking.

His footsteps are heard and he comes into view, "Did you buy the whole store?" He laughs, looking over the grocery bags.

"Could've done, oh my god! We should've bought a store next to the house so we wouldn't have to travel so far." Amelia comes up with the idea.

Rich people problems, I roll my eyes.

Oh wait, I'm rich too.

"That's surprisingly clever." Mateo mumbles, he strolls towards us and helps put away the groceries.

"Today we are having chicken." Amelia informs us, she looks down at the small pack of meat. "Let's make like little balls out of it and put it on a sandwich, it's chicken thighs I think." She observes the package closely.

"That's lamb, stupida bionda , this." He picks up a different package, "Is chicken." He says in a 'duh' tone. [stupida bionda- dumb Blond]

"Well since you're so smart, why don't you do the cooking." Amelia says and smiles, she puts the lamb inside the freezer then washes her hands.

"I'd rather make the food than have to eat what you call edible." He retorts back.

"I'll make my food, you make yours. Delaynie can decide whose is better." Amelia turns to me.

Huh?

"I am not a part of this feud, you can both make food and then call me when it's done." I run up the stairs before they call me back, I stroll past Drystan's room, it was silent which is concerning, I knock on the door but he doesn't answer. I open it slowly.

He was rolling a piece of paper with leaves inside.

Weed.

"Drystan!" I scold, he drops the blunt out of surprise. "What are you doing?"

"Weed." He replies, he rolls the blunt again and seals it then presses it to his lips and lights it with his lighter.

"Why?"

"Because, it makes me feel good," he takes a long drag of the smoke and blows out a ring of the white air. "You want some?" He asks, holding out the blunt to me.

"I don't do drugs."

"It's not drugs, it's like a training drug."

"Is this why your high's lasted so long? How long have you been doing weed?" I ask him and close the door behind me, I lean against it.

"I'm not addicted, just every now and then, I did it when you was gone and I want more, so here I am." He says cockily.

"God." I groan and run a hand down my face, "Just go back home, we don't have time for this. This is important and will affect everyone's lives, you need to fuck off home because you're clearly not serious about this." I spin on my heel and slam the door shut as I walk out of his room.

If the rumours about a new head of the Russian mafia are true, then the leader will want revenge on me. On my uncle. On my mafia. On Drystan and his mafia, so Drystan going around fucking about will lead to his death and I'm not letting him drag me down with him.

I step into my room and take off the wig along with the adhesive, I stare at my reflection in the mirror, the scissors beside the sink catch my gaze and an idea strikes my mind.

My hair is now above my shoulders, a pile of thin strands which lay a few centimetres under my eye, it's a dark red.

I like it.

****

I want a friendship like Amelia and Delaynie.

I'm not a Zionist btw, just to confirm. I support Palestine and all of my Muslim brothers and sisters.

I'm so jealous that ppl in America get to see Chase Atlantic BUT I DONT

So I added more like 'friendly' moments in this chapter.

Suggestions, theories, tips, questions?

Word count 2835*

.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

107K 3.9K 48
*Mafia romance* He pierced into my soul with his beautiful eyes, his hot breath touching my face. He looked away from me for a moment, towards every...
78.2K 1.5K 27
Complete✔️ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...
19.7K 582 31
She's trying to escape a dark past. He's threatening to pull her back in. ~~~ "You messed up, little bird. So now, you're going to fix it." He smirk...
Knife's Edge Από Keyleigh Storm

Εφηβική Φαντασία

2.4K 149 33
With a drug lord for a father and an addict for a mother, Jade Taylor has been dealt a pretty shabby hand in life. Her childhood was spent in a const...