Ben 10 Academia(Ben 10 X MHA)

By Fluffyplatypus25

ahem.... It started when an alien device did what it did And stuck itself upon his wrist with secrets that it... More

BIO
1||Origins
2||The Exam
3||Results/Apprehension Test
4||Battle Trial
5||USJ Pt. 1
6||USJ pt. 2
7||Sports festival Begins
8||Sports Festival 2: Electric Boogaloo
9||Ben Tennyson Vs Mina Ashido
10||Ben vs Tokoyami
poll thing
11||Ben Vs Bakugo
12||Hero names
13||Work study
14||Ghosts of the Past
15||Exam prep
16||Glitch
17||Rats Mall
Fanmade Alien Poll
18||Two Heroes pt. 1
19||Two heroes Pt. 2
20||Two Heroes pt.3
21||Two Heroes pt.4
22||Camp
23||Training
24||Doctor's orders
25||Mutants! Mutant! Oh My!
26||Rescue
27||All for one
28||The Symbol of Peace
29||The dorms
30||Super Moves
31||License Exam pt. 1
32||Licence Exam Pt. 2
33||License exam Pt. 3
34||License Exam Pt. 4
35||Mama Mirio here i go reusing jokes
36||Chilled
37||Save the last dance
38||Work Study 2: Overused Joke Boogaloo
39||Unpleasant talk
40||Raid
41||Heroes
42||Crazy bench
43||Echoes of Overhaul
44||Infinite Control
45||Festival
46||Preparation
47||Tea Time
47.5||Late unfinished April fools ig
48||Starting to run outta titles
49||Bakualbum Gently weeps
50||Ben 10 VS Gentle criminal
51||Let it flow! School festival!
52||New Threats
53||Ben babysits Eri and nothing bad happens
54||The Imposter
55||The New Recruit
56||My Albedo Academia
57||Revival Party
58||Albedo: Origins
59||Successor
60||Old Enemies
61||Heroes rising pt. 1
62|| Heroes rising Pt. 2
63||Heroes rising pt. 3
63.5||Trivia
64||All hands on deck
65||Joint Training
66||Bloom
67||Revelations
68||Knighthood
69||I swear if someone says a lewd joke--
70||a Very Ben 10 Christmas
71||Ultimate
72||Reunions
73||Endeavour agency
74||One thing at a time
75||The hellish Todorokis
poll thing 2: Age of Ultron
77||THis Fffire
77.5||Wildmutt's secret
78||World's Mission Pt. 1
79||World's mission pt. 2
80||Worlds Mission pt.3
81||World's Mission Pt. 4
82||World mission Pt.5
83||World's Mission Pt. 6
84||Freaks and Geeks
85||Albedo and the Beast
85.5||Trivia 2
86||The Future Speaks Pt.1
87||The Future speaks Pt. 2
88||The Future Speaks pt.3
89||The Future Speaks pt.4
90||The High, Deep Blue sky
91||Calm before the Storm
91.5||Future Playlists
92||A quiet Beginning
93||Mirko, The no. 5 Hero
94||One's Justice
95|| Kevin 11
96||He'll Never fade away
97||Inheritance
98||The Thrill of destruction
99||Encounter
100||Disaster Walker
101||League of villains vs. UA students
102.5|| April fools 2023
102||Ben Vs Albedo
103||The lesser of two evils

76||Power

1K 21 7
By Fluffyplatypus25

(Ngl thought this chapter was already published last week and then I got into edgerunners which got me into cyberpunk and I only realized today I forgot to publish this chapter)

a few days later Ben and Midoriya are on duel patrol.

after the kids managed to defeat ending Endeavor has them going on duel patrols to test their skills so long as a sidekick is there to observe and assist.

Bakugou and Todoroki are being supervised by Burnin' as they patrol the west side meanwhile Midoriya and Ben are being supervised by Onima as they patrol the east.

it's a fairly uneventful patrol, a few people need directions or need help getting into their houses after forgetting their keys inside.

but other than that not a single criminal in the area.

even weirder all the police scanners in the area are dead silent besides idle communication.

in fact they haven't seen a single officer in a while despite parked but empty patrol cars...

and what's the strangest is Ben keeps having the creeping suspicion they're being watched....

breaking the tension is a loud commotion coming from an alleyway.

"Come on!" Onima exclaims as he darts toward the sound.

However the three come across a peculiar sight.

several cops lie across the ground bound with webbing.

Onima checks their pulses concluding they're unconscious.

also Unconscious is a man webbed to the wall who Onima identifies as a serial Mugger in the area that had managed to evade the Endeavour agency multiple times.

"From the looks of the area the police were apprehending this guy when something or someone interfered and took out both parties..." Onima states.

"From the markings on the walls whoever it was has great agility and power... it was able to leap between walls denting them...."

as Onima examines the webbed up crook Midoriya Notices something scattered across the ground.

he bends down picking some of it up.

"There's blue fur all over the place..." Midoriya states.

as Midoriya says that something clicks in Ben's mind

before Ben can react a web is shot out wrapping up Onima and yanking him upward

Midoriya's eyes dilate for a brief second before he manages to dodge a second web shot before either even noticed it.

Midoriya rubs his head in pain with one hand as he clutches his chest with the other winded by whatever overtook his body.

a third web is shot pinning Ben's left arm to the wall cutting off his ability to activate the Omnitrix.

Ben sees their attacker leap from the top of the buildings overlooking the alley.

"*Monke noises*Welcome to my Parlour, said the Spidermonkey to the Stinkfly..." Albedo hoots as he lands.

"I assume this is important." he remarks holding an earpiece he took off of Onima after knocking him out before crushing it in his hand. "Can't have anyone *Monke noises*Interfering, can we?"

"Wait... Spidermonkey?!" Midoriya exclaims confusingly looking between Ben and their assailant.

"You didn't*Monke noises* tell him?" Albedo asks before reverting.

"And why does he look like a palette swapped version of you Ben?" Midoriya continues even more confused.

"It's a long story..." Ben responds. "But to sum it up he's the bad guy and can pretty much turn into any alien I can.... and evolve them into even stronger forms..."

"My dear Midoriya what do you know about Molecular coexistence--" Albedo Begins.

"Wait," Ben Interrupts. "are you stalking me?"

Albedo pauses...

"BESIDES THE POINT!!!... I set up this whole trap for you so.... I Guess I was stalking you..." he responds. "But not in a stalker way, more of how a Spider lures a fly into their web... Thus the passage..."

"this is like the third time you've attacked me..." Ben responds ignoring his double's talk.

"Actually, second," Albedo corrects. "you attacked me on Christmas, I just wanted to drop off presents for our kids."

"You know how much I hate when you say 'Our' kids...." Ben mutters rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"Good!" Albedo snaps back. "Spiting you is literally my only reason for living, I refuse to rename my aliens because I know it bugs you, because it would Bug me too and I find it humorous..."

"Whats the plan Ben?" Deku asks.

"Well there's two of us and one of him..." Ben responds. "I say we just team up on him, Ultimate Humungousaur is pretty strong but against both of us we could take him down."

"But he also has hostages..." Deku continues referring to the several cops, the mugger and Onima all bound by webs and unconscious. We should probably contact backup."

"I wouldn't do that if I were you..." Albedo scolds. "We don't want this to get messy..."

Albedo holds up several of Mr. Compress' marbles.

"Some of my own backup courtesy of the good doctor Animo... nothing he's too attached to, just the mutants that are too violent and destructive to kept in normal containment..."

he fiddles with one in particular, whatever it is it's curled up body seems to be taking up the entire marble.

"He calls it a 'Xenonomu' This one happens to be one of the prototypes, Alien DNA doesn't seem to mix well with quirks and Animo can't control human brains even after being scrambled so nobody sees value in them, But I like to believe anything can be useful if utilized properly."

he pockets the marbles

 "You see Quirks are adapted to human DNA, you can't just expect their bodies to utilize them the same as a human. like what if Fourarms had Fourthkind's quirk? he already naturally has four arms, would it give him 6 arms? perhaps 8. what would happen if Heatblast had hellflame--"

"Are you going to keep monologuing or are we going to fight?" Ben inquires as he activates the Omnitrix.

"Well if you're going to be an ass about it..." Albedo groans as he twists the Ultimatrix and transforms into Chromastone.

"Diamondhead should be more than enough to take down Chromastone..." Ben sighs as he slams down the Omnitrix.

"Holy Crap!" he exclaims. "Humungousaur?! I think this is the first time this thing's given me an Upgrade!"

Humungousaur's heart skips a beat as he fully expects the Omnitrix to have turned him into Upgrade after saying that.

but it doesn't...

"I still need to be careful for the hostages..." Humugousaur mutters to himself.

but as he does Chromastone charges up an attack being enveloped in ultraviolet light.

"Ben look out!" Deku calls out before Humungousaur is blasted out of the alleyway by a beam of energy.

"Take care of Onima and the rest." a disgruntled Humungousaur mutters regaining his barrings

"I need you to be giving me your all." Chromastone retorts. "The hostages were just to keep anybody who was with you occupied..."

Humungousaur easily grabs Chromastone in one hand.

he slams the silicon lifeform into the pavement.

Chromastone returns with a forehead blast blinding Humungousaur causing him to lose his grip

"I'm not done yet." Chromastone snarls twisting the dial on the ultimatrix and presses down again.

he's enveloped in the transformative red light of the Ultimatrix as his limbs elongate, his crystals grow larger, his skin crumbles away as his single eye fades into a void of darkness.

"ULTIMATE CHROMASTONE!!!!" a high-pitched monotone voice screeches.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 968 31
This is my first story (from my old account called candy_the_RaptorFish) sorry if it's bad also sorry if I spell thing wrong I'm bad at spelling. Dek...
37.7K 860 70
It started when an alien device did what it did, and stuck itself upon a kid with secrets that it hid. Four years later, Izuku Midoriya and a powerfu...
51.6K 894 24
Ben Tennyson was once a Quirkless boy who had a dream to become a hero, but was denied by an unfortunate genetic trait. Although in his last year of...
199K 6.3K 21
It changed him, for the better or worse, it didn't matter. He could still be a hero, whether All Might believed in him or not. ------------------- h...