QT: Save you with happiness...

נכתב על ידי mzsuga

Quick transmigration (Weilan version) * 1v1(Mc and ML the same in each world) *Fast love(backstory) *lots of... עוד

Prologue
Question!!!
Arc 1 : Building up the Village
Chapter 1.2
Chapter 1.3
Chapter 1.5
Chapter 1.6
Chapter 1.7 Arc 1 End
Arc 2 : Superstar
Chapter 2.2
Chapter 2.3
???
3.1 Another True/False plot
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5

Chapter 1.4

374 14 1
נכתב על ידי mzsuga

Shen wei felt cold, he had a bad feeling. He hurried and made space for the child, and Father Zhao was panicked. 

"Father, put him down, let me check him"  He said softly to calm down father Zhao.  He put down Yuntao and let Shen wei check him.  The boy was burning up and also he was bloody because of the whip wounds on his body. They had to hurry back so he could treat him. 

"Father, lets hurry back so I can treat him, he has a high fever and his wounds needs to be dressed"  Father Zhao nodded in a hurry and was about to start the carriage when they heard a weak voice

"please,...s..save....aunt...sh..e..tried...to..help...me" the little boy suddenly said muddled headed.  Father Zhao was about to fly into rage, they dare mistreat his son and his sister?? 

"shh, relax, I will get your aunt"  Shen wei said while he got off

"Yihan, come with me" he said sternly.  They barged in, but the front was empty, but they heard some noises in the back, so they walked there and found two women and a man, taking turns in whipping a thin woman who was already covered in blood.  

"stop!" Shen wei roard, which took them by surprised and they stopped.  Shen wei noticed that, the woman being mistreated should be the aunt.  He walked towards them and no one saw what he did, but the women and the man around was suddenly on the floor, screaming.  Shen wei was furious.   Yihan was so surprised, this thin young ger must be a hidden master, he did not even see how he did it, but looking at the people on the ground, they seemed to be beaten. 

"Yihan pick up my aunt and take her to the carriage"  Yihan snapped out of his amazement and hurried to pick her up.  When he left, the people on the ground started to yell. 

"Husband come, some maniac is beating us" one of them yelled, suddenly more people came. 

"who are you, how dare you touch my wife?" 

Shen wei chuckled, "I'm married to Zhao Yunlan, and I am picking up my aunt, come by tomorrow, bring divorce papers and her belongings"  

Shen wei did not have time to waste with them so he turned to leave, they were about to start arguing but he cut them off "you will get 20 silvers" which shut them up. 

They did not like this woman, been married for 5 years, and still had not given birth, so she had been mistreated for years, and they had only spent 5 silvers on bride price so getting 20 silvers for her was something they would gladly take.  So they did not say anything. 

When Shen wei got into the carriage, they rushed back to the village.  

Mother Zhao was surprised when she saw them drive in the courtyard with 2 horse carriages, but she had no time to think about it when she suddenly saw her husband with their  youngest son all bloody.  

Shen wei ordered them in orderly manners, some went to help to clean up two beds, some went to start the fire, some fetched water. After getting everything ready he started treating them. Lucky the wounds was not to deep. He cleaned them up, then put on herb paste to make the wound grow faster and keep away infection. Then made them some tea to counter the fever. 

It was already late when he was finished, he got the slaves to help out putting the food and other stuff in place, then started cooking for them.  He made a big casserole with meat and vegetables, and rice on the side. Did not forget to cook some special soup for Yunlan and the 2 other patients.  

"Yihan, put the small tables together, Minah and Yuri help with getting bowls and such, Feng and Cheng get the food and put it over there" 

After giving the orders, Shen wei went to make some drinks.  When he got back he saw them standing around. He chuckled, "com on lets eat, you get the food yourself then sit down and lets have a chat"  They looked at each other surprised, they did not think that they would get another meal, so no one moved. 

"com on, I need you all to be healthy and have strength we have a lot to do, so don't be shy, eat as much as you like" 

Yihan started, he understood, they really needed strength to do better job, and Yihan had seen what Shen wei could do so he had a worship mindset towards him and wanted to do his best to help him. When others saw him start, they also followed after. 

Shen wei went to Father Zhao and mother Zhao with food in the room, they were guarding Yuntao and Qian. 

Qian was the little aunt, Father Zhaos youngest sister, she was only 25 years old but she looked like she was only 16 ,She was married to the next door village when she was 20. Father Zhao and her had a big age gab, since his mother had her when she was a bit older, which also made her have a difficult birth. Because of that, she had always been sick and weak, so they did not let her get married until she was 20 which in this time and space was seen as very old.   

Shen wei went back to eat with the rest. He saw that they were still a bit careful so he said

"this village was hit with the plague not long ago, over half of us died, so I am going to rebuild the village, which makes me need people. Rebuilding the houses, the roads, it is a lot of hard work. Like I said before, I will pay you also provide with food after a year, you can move into one of the houses we will build, you can either live in one alone, or live with someone or maybe even get married. You will be one of us in the end.  Right now most people in the village are to weak to do anything, so we will first gather food, then help them with food and such.   After 2 days few teams will come and we will start the building.  

After dinner, you can go to the next door house, which was my maternal house, its empty, it has 3 bedrooms, clean up, then the  4 girls can share one room, then the boys can share the other 2, and Yimo you can stay here, we got a small room you can use. We should have enough guilts and beddings for all of you.

Then come back in the morning for breakfast before we start working"  

Shen wei told them all this in a slow and soothing voice, they were truly grateful, even if it would be hard work, they were willing. Some started to have tears 

"thank you master" some of them choked out , Shen wei gave  a small smile "don't call me master, just call me brother Shen wei"  

Unexpectedly all of them shook their heads " no way, you are our master , you are so good to us so you are our master" Yihan voiced out. 

Then they started to chit chat, but suddenly they got quiet, Shen wei noticed them looking behind him, so he turned to look and saw Yunlan standing there. 

When their eyes met, he had that feeling again, so he looked away.  He was surprised to see him already walking, did he cultivate on his own? 

Yunlan also noticed the shake in his soul but it was to fast for him to catch it, so he sat down next to Shen wei. 

Shen wei coughed " this is Zhao Yunlan, my husband"   Yunlans heart skipped a beat when Shen wei introduced him as his husband, he liked it. He nodded towards the people. 

Yunlan kept starring at Shen wei which made him uneased and nervous so he tried to distract him from starring

"how come your up already?" he asked softly, not noticing how his voice was softer and sweeter then usual when he was talking to Yunlan. 

"I did what you showed me, circling the energy and felt my wounds get better so I got up" 

Shen wei nodded, then got up to get him his soup "you  should still be careful with food yet so drink this for today" then handed him the soup. 

Yunlan gave a small smile, and his eyes was always on Shen wei.  The people felt Yunlans aura to be to strong so they hurried and cleaned up the table then went to the next door to clean up and set up stuff. 

When it was only Shen wei and Yunlan left, for some weird reason Shen wei started to feel nervous.  He wanted to facepalm, why on earth is he nervous he thought. 

It was to silent, and Yunlan did not say much, just kept starring at him

"why why do you keep starring at me?" Shen wei asked 

"your beautiful, cant take my eyes off" Yunlan blurted out. 

 Which made Shen wei speechless and he felt his cheeks get warm and his heartbeat was beating to fast. Yunlan noticed his cheeks getting red and it made him happy and his heartbeat also sped up. 

Shen wei coughed, he did not know what to say so he had to divert the conversation

"well, we picked up your brother and aunt, they have been mistreated but I have given them medicine, they should be fine by tomorrow" 

Yunlans mood dropped, he liked his little aunt very much, she has always been dotted on, they dare to mistreat her?  

Shen wei noticed his mood, " don't worry, I made them come by tomorrow with divorce letter, they will regret it later" 

Yunlan looked at Shen wei" thank you" 

Shen wei shook his head " no need for that, we are family" 

"mm..yeah, family"  He said with a smile.  

Shen wei was hit with the smile, and his cheeks flushed again,  what to do, he is to handsome when he smiles. He looked away.  He did not want to fall for him, he could not trust it so he was a bit lost on what to do. Would be impossible to ignore him, they were already married.  He felt that he needed to put some space between them. 

"what do you think about our marriage? " he asked Yunlan, 

Yunlan was surprised by the question but still answered " I like it"  Shen wei did not think he would answer that, but still said

"I don't believe in love, but since we are already married, I will be nice to you, and hope that we can be good friends and work together"  Yunlan was quiet for a bit 

"in other words, you don't want to be husband and wife, but just friends?" 

"I am man" 

"okay, husband and husband" 

"yeah" 

"then can I pursue you then? " 

"why?, like I said I don't believe in love, nor trust it" 

"I like you, and want to pursue you"  Yunlan said firmly

"you don't know me, so your like really don't have any weight" Shen wei answered a bit annoyed, did he only like his looks?  Yunlan noticed that he was a bit unhappy so he felt that he had to explain it well

"its a feeling, the feeling I get when I see you, I also never believed in love, specially love at first sight, but my heart tells me now that I like you very much"

Shen weis heart skipped a beat when he heard that, he also felt that but he was to scared to trust it, he have been to many worlds, and was afraid this was a trap. 

"no, we either stay as good friends, or we will divorce and I will leave after finish helping the village" 

Yunlan was quiet, and thought it through , he did not want him to disappear so he had to hold back then but he was keenly aware that something was not right

"did someone hurt you? for you to not even want to give love a chance?" he asked, he did not like the thought of him being hurt, and hated the fact that he might have liked someone before, he felt that Shen wei should be his, and only his , he did not notice himself getting possessive over him already 

Shen wei looked into his eyes, and saw the possessiveness and was surprised by it, and he saw something flash by in his eyes, which was to fast for him to catch it. 

************************************************************************

Thanks for the love my dear lovelies,  a short chapter this time. 

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

204K 11.7K 67
1. A Straight guy in Otome BL game He died and reincarnated into another world. As a small villain. His job is to torture the protagonist. I refuse...
1.5K 40 6
#Bl #Smut #Don't like don't read or else enjoy. System 003 "Happy Ending for Villains", first time having a host, worked in 1016 worlds with it's hos...
285K 14.1K 50
Jesse (man) died only to be transmigrated as Feng Mian (woman), in a world ran by Mary Sue. Fortunately, he doesn't need to dress up as a woman, beca...
31K 1.8K 21
Dying after moving was not on Yeong-Cheol's plans, nor was traveling to different worlds. Even worse suddenly the guy he's supposed to kill keeps fli...