How Things Change

By bubbles_powerpuff3

y/n life changed in the matter of hours. Figuring out Tom was a Mob boss was just the first thing but living... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1: The Start
Chapter 2: Discovering
Chapter 3: My new life
Chapter 4: Some getting used to
Chapter 5: New Feelings
Chapter 6: It's Not So Bad Here
Chapter 7: Surprises
Chapter 8: The Looks
Chapter 9: My Corner
Chapter 10: Fun Things
Chapter 11: A new friend
Chapter 12: Long Hours
Chapter 13: Time
Chapter 14: Out day
Chapter 15: Maybe I Should
Chapter 16: Good So Far
Chapter 17: Why

Chapter 18: Putting the Peices Together

1.4K 21 19
By bubbles_powerpuff3

(** Smut will be in this chapter**)

The morning after was weird, I've always thought of killing Matthew but didn't think I would actually. But what's done is done. Feelings are happening and I don't understand any of them.

"Hello, love!" I got out of my head and saw Tom walk in his room.

"Good Morning." I replied and he kissed my head.

"Are you feeling better?" he asked as he laid next to me.

"I guess a bit better."

Tom gave me a sympathetic smile, "sweetheart," Tom took my hand. "I am proud of you, it takes a lot of courage to do what you did."

A tear fell from my face, "he was going to hurt you, I just knew it."

"Thank you love, I promise it's all fine."

"Can't believe you do this for a living," We kinda laughed

"Yeah but they usually deserve it." We laughed at that too because we both knew that Matthew deserved it. "Are you feeling up to leaving the house tonight?"

"Where too?"

"I have another 'gala' to go too"

"Yeah I wanna come! It'll get my mind off things."

"Okay good cause I really wanted you to come, i'll have a rack of dresses in a few and so can keep them in your closet!" he said all perky.

I like seeing him like this, it's so cute. "Sounds like a plan!" I smiled because how could I not.

"I'll see you later, love," and so he gave me a long kiss and left the room.

After a few minutes I finally got up and headed to my room. Sure enough there was a rack of gorgeous dresses next to my closet door. As I put them away I was looking at them to see which I would choose to wear tonight. I decided on an emerald green with a slit to show off my leg. Gold shoes and jewelry I think would be best.

Maybe I'll wear lingerie underneath for Tom later. Since deciding this I gotta shave everything so I headed to the bathroom and did and full body routine I'm talking about, body wash, body scrubs, oils, shampoo, face and hair make, and conditioner. I got out of the shower with my robe and a towel on my head to find Sam sitting in my bed watching TV.

"Now what if I came out naked?"

"You've been a good view and nice last thing to see" he laughed.

I threw a pillow at him, "what do you mean the last thing to see?"

"Tom would have killed me so let's just be happy you didn't!"

We laughed, "yeah true," I said while putting on underwear with my robe. I walk into my closet to put shorts and a tank top on, "so did you need something or do you just wanna hang here?" I walked out to look at him.

"Both," he said, staring at my chest because I wasn't wearing a bra.

"Ay buddy, eyes up here." We laughed again and I said at my vanity to paint my nails black.

Sam scooted close to me, "going tonight?"

"Mhm."

"Figured out what you're going to wear?"

"Oh yes! Let me show you!" and I ran out to my closet and pulled out the emerald dress. "This!"

"You'll look great as always y/n!"

I laughed "thank you!" I sat back down and turned on my fan so my nails could dry quicker. I noticed Sam was looking at my hands, "do you wanna match?"

"Like painting my nails?" He sounds so surprised.

"Yeah, it'll totally make you look hot, especially if you wear rings, you got rings?"

"Yeah I do have a few."

"So? want me to paint them?"

"Yeah totally!"

"Okay, go grab my desk chair and come." and that's what he did, Sam has surprisingly clean nails and they look taken care of and everything it was very easy to make them.

"So there'll be some business opportunities like getting more high quality drugs it'll increase our income by 5%," Sam said as I painted his nails.

"That sounds good, who do we need to talk to?"

"Natasha Romanoff, she is tough but I think she'll like you."

"Okay! So what's the plan?" Sam continued to teach me how to propose business opportunities and what not, he'll be there with me so it won't be awful. "Ta Da!"

"I love it, thank you y/n!"

"No problem, look now we match."

"Well I gotta go, I'll see you later."

"Okay bye!" and so he left. I did my hair witch was a high ponytail with a piece wrapped around it to make it look like my hair was holding it up with two pieces coming out the sides. My makeup was dramatic because why not. I don't get to wear it very often. It was almost 7 and that's usually time Tom comes by to get me so I quickly put on my black lingerie, my dress, some gold bracelets, a gold necklace, and shoes to match. I packed up my purse and put on my gun gater on the side that doesn't have the slit. As I got the finishing touches ready, there was a knock on my door right at 7.

Tom can with his hands behind his back with his jaw dropped, "Who gave you the right to look this good darling?" He took my hand and spun me around as I laughed.

"If you think about it, you do," I side eyed him and smirked. So he pulled me in the waist and kissed me. "Tom my lipstick is dry yet!" and sure enough Tom had lipstick on his face.

He looked in the mirror, "this isn't so bad, it's a work of art!"

"Oh come here," I wiped his face with a makeup wipe and it slowly came off. 

"Aww no no," he said sarcastically.

"Oh shush and hold still."

After a few seconds, "are you done?" I nodded, throwing away the makeup wipe. "I have something for you!"

"What?" I smiled. Then Tom pulled out a beautiful hair comb. It's rose gold with jewels and pearls.

"Oh Tom, it's gorgeous! Let me put it on right now!" I put the comb in on the top of my ponytail. "So? How's it look?"

"Oh darling, you can make anything look good!"

"Thank you my love, so should we get going?" Tom then put his arm out for me to hold and we headed to the front of the house. The boys were already waiting for me and I went straight to Sam. "let me see your hands" and so he showed me with big hands with rings, "as see that's hot" Sam laughed.

"What's happening?" Tom said, all confused.

"We match!" I put my hands out so Tom can see Sam and my nails. There was a small tention with Tom and Sam.

"They look good," Tom said as he gave Sam a slap on his shoulder. Sam let out a small sigh of relief.

"You look great y/n!"

"Thank you Harrison!" We all headed out the door into the limo one by one, Tom entered last as always and the driver shut the door. I was looking out the window and I felt Tom hand wrap around my thigh, I looked over to him laughing with the boys, they all looked so happy. This is what a family looks like, he looked over at me and I smiled despite not knowing what's going on.

After a few conversations we got the event, I think it was the same building as last time, I don't remember. We all walked out, me last holding Tom's arm and next to me was Harrison and we walked in. Stopping to say hello and what not.

"I gotta do something, love." He said in my ear.

"Okay i'll go find the table."

"Are you sure?"

I was confused, "uh yeah? It's fine."

"Okay, okay go ahead then." And I did, I walked into the room full of tables and started to walk around looking for the table with the card "Holland" I gave up quickly and ended up asking a waiter where the table was. It was near the wall on the opposite side of the door where I entered from, I was never going to find it! Anyways I sat with my back towards the wall and I sat there with my phone watching everyone. Some of these women are wearing gorgeous dresses. Soon enough Sam and Harry joined me at the table.

"So how's it going?" Harry asked.

"Fine, i'm just admiring all the dresses some of these women are wearing, oh except that yellow one it's tragic!"

The twins laughed, "Yeah oh my god it is!" Harry continued to turn red.

"Hey what are we laughing about?" Harrison chimed in as he sat down.

"That lady's dress, it's awful there!" Harry said, through his laughter.

After a few minutes we all settled down and we ordered drinks to officially start the night. I waited patiently for Tom, which seemed like forever. One by one the boys would leave the table and come back and still no Tom.

"Y/n, come on we need to talk with Natasha" Sam stood up. Suddenly a wave of nerves came on to me, my stomach was doing backflips and there was a lump in my throat. We walked up to this gorgeous woman wearing a black dress.

"Hello," I put my hand out, "I'm y/n , how are you this evening Ms. Romanoff?"

She sized me up and took my hand and shook it, "As good as it can get, how can I help you?"

"I work with the Holland's and I would like to work with you." We continued to talk about how we can work together, etc. I think it was going pretty well, Natasha is an intimidating woman.

"Well y/n we'll talk about this in detail another time."

"Thank you." I WALKED AWAY LIKE A BUMBLING CHILD.

I walked to the table, "you look happy did you talk to her about working with us?!" Harrison asked.

"Yes, yes I did, she was intimidating but goddamn I did it!!"

"Atta girl!" Harrison pushed my arm hella hard, the rest of the boy congratulated me as I sat down next to Tom he pulled me close.

He whispers, "you're doing amazing, I think a reward is in order after this." I kissed his cheek as the idea settled in my head. Excited for the idea to get my back broken.

The night continued as normal, the boys talking business partners and or potential business partners. Occasionally I'll join Tom to talk business with the people there or just subside as arm candy. Had a little too much to drink and by the time we were leaving I was softly giggling like a maniac. We when we got to the limo was when it got bad.

"Y/n what's so goddamn funny?" Harry kinda raised his voice.

"I dunno, EVERYTHING!" I continued to laugh, and so did the rest of the boys.

We shortly got home and we all went our separate ways, "Tom let's go to my room," I slowly started to take my dress off.

"Hey, hey don't do that," Tom hugged me so I'd stop.

"Then come one walker faster!" I whined. So we rushed to my room and I pushed Tom against the door kissing in a very heated moment. Kissing him still felt soft and tender even though we were both kinda aggressive.

I turned Tom around and pushed him on my bed trailing kisses down his body, eventually getting to my knees. I undid Tom's pants to be met with his hard dick. I started to stroke and he placed his hand in my head, so I started to place it in my mouth and saw his eyes roll to the back of his head. I held a steady place with the strokes and the sucking. Hearing Tom moan and groan and the fact that his fingers were intertwined in my head drove me crazy. With one last big stroke Tom froze up and came.

He stood me and pulled off my dress and threw me on the bed. I straightened up while he took of his clothes and soon enough this head between my legs. "Seems like you enjoy it just as much as I did."

"Shut up." I said all shaky because his tongue slid down my soft spot.

HIS PHONE RANG

" No, please don't go," I begged.

"I'm sorry, darling." He stopped up to get his phone, went to the bathroom and picked it up. After hearing mumbling he came out. "I got something to deal with my dad, love I need to go but know I really don't want to."

"I understand," I stools up putting on a random outfit from the floor. "Go deal with your dad." Giving him one long kiss before he left

An~ HII GUYS SORRY FOR SUCH A LATE UPDATE😭 ehh somethings have happened and by that I mean I got a boyfriend also school has began and honors math is really eating my ass rn so I really do apologize. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
ps- sorry for all the spelling/grammar mistakes in advance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 241 19
You work for one of the most powerful mafia boss in the U.S as his assistant. You two have always had sexual tension and he is the hottest person you...
41.3K 790 13
What happens when an undercover agent falls in love with the mobster she's supposed to put behind bars?
39.5K 1.1K 18
Following the events of last year, Y/N is dealing with the aftermath of the battle against the Gallows, and the suffering they've all gone through. I...
235K 4.3K 25
Y/N Y/L/N is the most powerful mobster in England. Her family's business being in power over many of generations. But your family never saw the Holla...