๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๏ฟฝ...

By Jenxwrites

"๐‘ฐ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’๐’†๐’”" โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ... More

๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘จ๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’‰ - ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ‘ ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ
๐‘ฝ๐’†๐’“๐’‚'๐’” ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’„ ๐’๐’๐’”๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฑ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐’Ž๐’๐’–๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’Ž๐’๐’?
๐‘ฑ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ'๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’• ๐‘ฎ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’๐’†
๐‘ผ๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’†๐’Ž๐’š
๐‘จ๐’„๐’„๐’†๐’‘๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’„ ๐‘ช๐’๐’–๐’๐’„๐’Š๐’ - ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ‘ ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ
๐‘ด๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐’˜๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’„๐’Š๐’‘๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’…
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ถ๐’“๐’…๐’†๐’“'๐’” ๐‘ท๐’๐’‚๐’
๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’† ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘จ๐’“๐’“๐’Š๐’—๐’‚๐’ - ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ‘ ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ‘
๐‘ป๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐’‚๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ผ๐’‘๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ท๐’๐’‚๐’'๐’”
๐‘น๐’†๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’‘
๐‘น๐’†๐’”๐’–๐’“๐’“๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
๐‘จ๐’๐’š๐’”๐’”๐’‚'๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฑ๐’๐’–๐’“๐’๐’†๐’š ๐‘ป๐’ ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’๐’ - ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐‘ฌ๐’‘๐’Š๐’”๐’๐’…๐’† ๐Ÿ’
๐‘พ๐’† ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’…๐’† ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†๐’”
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ท๐’๐’‚๐’
๐‘ท๐’“๐’†๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘บ๐’๐’–๐’“๐’„๐’† ๐’Š๐’ ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’๐’
๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
๐‘จ ๐‘ด๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’† ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’๐’
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ป๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’†๐’” - ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐‘ฌ๐’‘๐’Š๐’”๐’๐’…๐’† ๐Ÿ“
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ถ๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’๐’† ๐‘บ๐’๐’„๐’Š๐’†๐’•๐’š ๐‘ท๐’๐’‚๐’
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘น๐’Š๐’•๐’–๐’‚๐’
๐‘น๐’๐’ˆ๐’˜๐’‚๐’ ๐‘น๐’†๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’๐’”
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘น๐’†๐’”๐’–๐’“๐’“๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’…

๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘น๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’…

129 5 2
By Jenxwrites

𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓.....

'But what does it have to do with you almost destroying Lilith's hide?' Jack questioned as he took one gulp of his drink and then put it down.

'You all were planning to bring Lilith back' Gabrielle announced.

'So?' Randall said, confused.

'Who the hell are you all?' Hamish watched as they all turned to face him.

'Well wouldn't you like to know' A tall man who seemed to be the member or leader of the institution had a large grin on his face and a tall cane that had a dark brown and silver symbol on it which was the same symbol that was on all of their robes.

Shock had evaded the room. Hamish knew that these people coming would only mean one thing..... trouble and chaos will arise.

𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏.....

'Yes actually, who the hell are you people?' Hamish said confused as he looked at Vera who did not seem amused by this.

'We are just friends with the order trying to re connect and work together. Nothing more' the tall man with the cane smirked.

'Lies. The Order and the Oracle society have not been friends in centuries. So i have no idea what you are talking about.' Vera folded her arms, concerned on what the path would look like for the order.

'True but you see there was a time when the Oracle society was part of the order. Though back then there wasn't a Oracle Society but only one, The Hermetic Order Of The Blue Rose Society. We all were friends centuries ago, all fallen into just one society and doing good in the world. Fighting evil.' the tall man and his followers directed their attention up at Vera, hoping that she would listen to what they have to say.

'Cut to the chase. What is it you want?' Vera questioned, annoyed at them for wasting her time as she has better things to be doing.

'Oh from you? The Order. That's sweet but there isn't anything that we want from you' the tall man chuckled flaky at both Vera and Hamish.

'Then why are you here?' Hamish interrupted, folding his arms as he was rather confused to be quite honest.

'We don't want anything from you. However there is something that we would like to require from one of your members of The Order. An item actually, a weapon. It used to belong to us many centuries ago and so we would just like it back.' the tall man folded his hands together, taking on pride like he thought he was smarter than everyone in this room.

'I'm sorry but i don't know of any weapon that any of my students may have. If they had it don't you think i would know it by now' Vera stated.

'What's so important about the weapon anyway?' Hamish questioned as he got closer to where the tall man was standing.

'I ensure you that it is very important that we have it as our leader of The Oracle Society needs it. As you see centuries the Order took the weapon from us during a war and they never gave it to us back. And well our leader has a family legacy was to be part of the Oracle Society and so his father failed on the mission on getting the weapon back just like all of his ancestors before him. But our leader was different and so our leader made it his mission to finally get the weapon back from the one family who stole it from us. That family was actually the one who have a legacy to protect the weapon from us just like all their ancestors before.' the tall man winked at the both of them and gave them both a devilish like smile.

'Wait so you are not the leader?' Hamish asked, confused.

'Oh, no I am not. I'm one of his followers. Only here to do the task that he sent for me to do and that is to give the Order a special message' The tall man smirked underneath his breathe.

'What message may that be?' Vera held her hands, anxiety fulfilling her body.

'The Oracle Society will be here for quite a while, for until we get what we want. Ask your members if any of them have seen an important weapon that used to belong to us as our leader who will be coming here in about 2 weeks will be very excited to hear the news about it. He is also very excited to meet the Order.' the tall man said, happily.

'Oh and if you are going to ask one of your members for the weapon, ask the females.' the tall man straightened up his robe.

'Why?' Hamish bit his lip.

'Oh no reason. Well we should be off now' the tall man said as the others followed behind him.

'It was nice meeting you all. Goodbye' the tall man waved goodbye as the others followed him from behind, exiting out the temple.

Vera and Hamish stood there confused, looking more and concerned than ever before.

'What the fuck was that?' Hamish sighed as he look straight at Vera in the eyes. As he got closer to her and held her hand.

'This means The Order has got to deal with even more trouble than we are currently dealing with. On that note, I'm guessing you have finished burring Kepler?' Vera sighed in frustration, looking at the ground beneath her feet.

'Yeah I have. You see about that' Hamish paused there for a second.

Meanwhile back at the Den with Gabrielle and Randall.

'Well that was weird for Jack to leave so abruptly' Gabrielle laid her feet across the sofa, taking up the whole space.

'Ha. Yeah it was' Randall uttered a fake laugh, looking down below at Gabrielle who looked lower than him as she was on the sofa and he was standing up.

'Jack's right though. We should talk about it because i don't want to be mad at you not without knowing what really went on' Randall got to the side of the sofa and sat down as Gabrielle moved to make room for Randall to sit down on the sofa right next to her.

Gabrielle fiddled with her fingers in silence as she turned her head to her right and looked at Randall. She would always tend to fiddle her fingers when she would be nervous in certain situations.

Randall grabbed Gabrielle's right hand and he held it in his as he looked deeply into her eyes.

'Come on tell me, what is it?' Randall gave her the look of concern as he was holding her hand ever so tightly.

It was like he did not want to let go of her hand which was true as Randall wouldn't admit this to her in this moment but he had missed the warmth feeling of her touch and just being near her. The feelings that she would give him and make him feel was powerful. He missed it all so much that he just wanted to be done being mad at her but before that he needs to figure some stuff out with her first about the reasoning behind why she was going to destroy Lilith's hide.

'You loved Lilith from the very start.' Gabrielle said as she looked at their hands entwined with each others. Gabrielle then looked back at Randall, deep into his eyes.

'What?' Randall looked at her confused.

'You guys had a new relationship even if it was only for a second. You protected each other, always' She smiled slowly with that fake smile of hers that she would always do when she would be nervous.

'What are you getting at from this' Randall scratched his head uncomfortably.

'Then The Order decides to erase your guys memories-

'Gabrielle i-

'But even after you had your memories returned. You still loved her even though she didn't reciprocate the same feelings back to you an-

'But i-

'You went to pull her out the demon realm. That was all that mattered to you and you hated that she was suffering in the demon realm that you wanted to rescue her so badly. You did all that for her be-

'Okay but i did all that be-

'Because you love her right?' Gabrielle asked him as a tear came down her face.

'What no i don't love Lilith. I'm with you so how could i love anyone else' Randall eyes crossed, as he looked at Gabrielle with hurt in his eyes. He couldn't believe that she thought he was in love with Lilith as to him Lilith and him is all in the past.

'Come on Randall admit that you do I mean do you even actually like me. How could anyone like me when i will always be secondary to Lilith Batthory.' Gabrielle said, annoyed at Randall, a tear fell down her face again.

'No. How could you even ask me that? Of course I like you Gabby.' Randall said annoyed at her.

Of course he likes Gabrielle. Randall was feeling hurt that Gabrielle was feeling insecure in their relationship. He did feel guilty because he did used to like Lilith but he doesn't anymore at least he doesn't think he still likes Lilith.

'Shes the one you want anyway!' Gabrielle untwined their hands. She slammed her head softy against the back of the sofa she was sitting on.

'No! she isn't. Not in my eyes anyway. I think I was more so in love with the idea of having a relationship with someone that was my best friend rather than the actual relationship itself.' Randall sighed as he slammed his head back too against the back of the sofa.

'Lilith always acted like I was stupid. I mean that's what they all treat me like. Lilith never loved me the way I loved her.' Randall said honestly.

'You loved her?' Gabrielle said looking down on the floor.

'But I loved her in a best friend kind of way. It evolved but I don't think I was ever really in love with her. She never taught me how to love and she always treated me like I was stupid' Randall admitted, finally.

'But being with you, you taught me how to love and that there is someone who is able to love me for me. There's equal amount of love shared between the both of us. And you never treated me like I was an idiot. You cared about me.' Randall smiled up at Gabrielle and he placed his hand on top of hers that was on her lap.

'I'm sorry Randall. I shouldn't have done what I did. I should have never accused you of being in love with Lilith. I'm so sorry' Gabrielle tried her hardest to hold in her tears but she couldn't. Tears started to come down. She covered her face to try and wipe the tears but the more she did that the more tears that kept coming out.

'Hey no its okay come here. What is it?' Randall asked, concerned for his girlfriend as he pulled her into a big hug and wrapped his arms around her as she layed her face on his chest. They both pulled out the hug but Gabrielle face was still leaned against Randall's chest, he didn't mind though.

'Okay I'm going to tell you what happened' she sniffled as leaned up against his chest even more, her hand placed on his chest.

Randall looked at her, stroking her back for reassurance and making sure she was okay.

'I finally opened up to you and well after that party we started a relationship. Yes it was an on and off again relationship because we were both learning to trust each other and make each other happy and learning how to navigate our new profound relationship and on top of that i would push you away at times. But that was only because i was scared of losing you, and the pack because nobody has ever cared about me the way that you do, nobody ever cared to get to know me.' Gabrielle looked into his eyes. He nodded, soaking up the information.

'Then you were hiding secrets from me and well you were planning to bring Lilith back on multiple ocasions and i was jealous. I thought that if you brought her back then you would just go back to pinning over Lilith and trying your hardest to win her back that you would want to be with her rather than me. I thought that you wouldn't want to be with me anymore once you would get Lilith back and that you loved her and that its more than anything i could be. I thought i would loose my place in the wolf pack'

'I only hid them from you because I didn't want to involve you in the mess that my friends well our friends created. And I'm so sorry I had no idea you felt that way. But that would never happen as I still would want to be with you' Randall reassured her as he smiled softly at her.

'Its okay Randall. Anyway so i felt threatened by Lilith so i went into the den to try and destroy her hide but i stopped myself as i realised im better than that and that is not who i am and that I'm Gabrielle Fucking Dupres and that it should be enough. I shouldn't be doing this all because i had feelings for you that i didn't entirely understand and that i just didn't want to be replaced or for you to go by to having feelings for Lilith with me being forgotton.' Gabrielle said finally, relieved to finally have the truth come out.

'Well I'm glad you stopped yourself. And I'm sorry you did all that because of me. You are wrong though, you could never be replaced and I would never forget about you.' He smiled at her, like a puppy dog in love.

'Its okay so i was walking away, heard a loud sound and well Midnight the hide ligit jumped up at me and then next thing i know is that i wound up in the collective unconcicessness' Gabrielle sighed with relief that she didn't have to hide it anymore.

'I'm so sorry for being mad at you. Gabby you didn't deserve it at all I was being such a shit boyfr-

'No don't finish that sentence. It's alright I get why you were. You don't have to feel gui-

'No let me finish. I never let u explain and I lashed out and for that I'm so sorry Gabby. You are amazing and I'm sorry that during that time when you were jealous of Lilith that I was totally ignoring and invalidating your own feelings. I was too caught up on it and I'm sorry for that' Randall eyes were now watery than ever.

'But I want you to know that I care about you and from now on I'm going to do much better on being there for you. Lilith and me are history, all in the past so there is nothing for you to he jealous or insecure about as I'm all yours. I don't like Lilith in that way, not like i do for you' He lighting caressed her cheek with his thumb, wiping away the tears that came from her eyes.

'Thankyou and I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I really do care about you. Your amazing and i guess i don't need to worry about my boyfriend being in love with someone else anymore as your mine' Gabrielle bit her lip, feeling guilty about everything.

'No its okay I understand. But let's make a deal?' Randall smiled cheekily at her.

'Hmmm what kind of deal?' Gabrielle asked smiling at him in a rather flirtatious way, hence the accidental lip bitting she just did.

'That we both from now on will be open and honest with each other and that we will tell each other if something is bothering us. And that we will always be there for one another and try to make each other happy' Randall signed happily.

'That sounds like a good plan to me' she caressed her lips.

'So how exactly do we seal the deal?' She smirked at him in a flirty way.

'Oh I think you know' he leaned closer to her face.

'Do i? I'm not too sure that I do? Do i? ' she shuffled away from him a bit and she bit her lip flirtatiously.

She just loved pretending to be delusional. She was never this flirtatious or sexual but boy being with Randall Carpio does something to you.

Randall pulled Gabrielles body and pulled her into him. He pulled her thigh towards him as their bodies were very tight and close together.

YES!' He grabbed her face and cuped his hands on her face and kissed her passionately. She happily kissed him back as she placed her hand on his back for balance.

The kiss was passionately, full of lust and love. They had never kissed like this before. The smiles in their passionate kiss was something you would only ever do if you truly ever was in love with someone. And in this moment they both were deeply in love. The softeness of their lips made them both feel this sensation, the warmth of each others bodies- they knew that as long as they were with each other they would be protected. And that in this very moment nothing in the world mattered, only them two.

'Wow' they both said in sync as they both chuckled quietly as they both pulled away from the kiss.

'Amazing!' Gabrielle said happily, feeling joy in this very moment.

'Agreed!' Randall leaned in and Gabrielle also leaned in as well as they both went in and kissed each other again for a long kiss.

As they separated from the kiss they both looked at each other and smiled with a cheeky grin.

Randall still had his hands cupped on his girlfriend Gabrielles face and he smashed his lips onto hers and she kissed his back. They kissed each other a few dozen kisses in between and then they moved their bodies closer to each others.

Their bodies were leaning forwards until they were both laid flat on the sofa. With Gabrielle on the bottom with her hands on Randall's neck. Randall was on the top of her, his hands still cupped on her face but more tight, he kept kissing her and her kissing him. Until they were full on making out. Then the kisses started to deepen more harshly and strongly for in this moment they wanted each other more than anything and to feel that love. And since everyone was out, they had the Den all to themselves so they wouldn't have to worry about getting interrupted.

They both separated from the kisses and smiled at each other, looking deep into each other eyes.

'Do you want to?' Randall asked his girlfriend. For her would never do anything that she would never want to do. For this would be the first time ever they would be doing this since the party they first got together at.

'More than anything' Gabrielle reassured him. She wanted it. She wanted him.

'Are you sure you want to do this?' Randall asked again, he wanted her consent as he didn't want to do anything that she didn't want to do.

'YES!' She smiled at him, reassuring him that she wants this. Randall smiled at her and placed a soft innocent kiss on her lips, she smiled in between the kiss. As they departed from the kiss they both smiled at each other and gave each other a flirty sexual look.

You can pretty much guess what happened next between the two of them.

I may give u an update on what happened in the next chapter..... maybe hahah.... okay so I will.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 26.2K 55
๐€ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ ๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ž ๐†๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ...
127K 3.5K 16
(๐ง.) ๐‘๐ž๐๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ; ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๏ฟฝ...
92.6K 2.1K 29
แดสŸษชแด ษชแด€ สœแด‡ส€ษดแด€ษดแด…แด‡แดข, แด›สœแด€แด›๊œฑ แดแด‡. แดŠแดœสŸษชแด‡ แดแดสŸษชษดแด€๊œฑ ส™แด‡๊œฑแด› ๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…. ษช แดแดแด แด‡แด… ษชษด แดกษชแด›สœ แด›สœแด‡ แดแดสŸษชษดแด€๊œฑ แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡ สแด‡แด€ส€๊œฑ แด€ษขแด แดกสœแด‡ษด ษช ส€แด€ษด ๊œฐส€แดแด แดส แดแดกษด. ษช แด›แดแดแด‹ แด„แดแด๊œฐแดส€แด› ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ ษขแด€...
393K 10.9K 112
๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ž ๐†๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฏ๏ฟฝ...