Swan Prince

By byuliewrites

Another night when the princess is in deep sleep : y/n~ find me ~~ The princess woke up from that creepy ni... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Dear readers
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 37

170 7 0
By byuliewrites

Y/n knew if she did a wrong move , the uno reverse won't be able to save her from the demon . She HAS to act like she likes him . She can't do anything else at this point .

As the demon came closer to the prince's she just wrapped her arms around the demon . She didn't liked it at all but she has to !
Can't you trust your princess ? Y/n was cringing at herself but she can't do anything else . She wanted to punch and slap and Beat up herself for thinking of this plan .

Jump the demon commanded and y/n did . As she jumped the demon grabbed her and started kissing her neck . In order to not get caught y/n just moaned instead of screaming . Cause if she said someone to save her the demon will know she's not with him .

The princess changed very fast ? 
The demon said still kissing her neck and collarbone .
Now y/n was all sweaty, she felt like her brain would give up or she will faint but then she heard the demon chuckle .
I know I'm just too hot to resist !
The demon seemed confident . Y/n just shook her head as a yes cause she wanted him to belive her and he did . He was happy beacuse it was the first time someone knew his truth but still loved him . Everytime someone got to know about his truth , they try to tell it to others or runaway and the demon finds and kills them but now it was y/n's turn . She wasn't sure that she will survive or not but she has to do everything she can to save jimin and herself from this black swan .

She got off from him and pushed him on the bed , then what she did was unthinkable . She just got on top of his and started grinding him . Now the demon was sure that y/n likes him . He moaned while grabbing y/n's neck you're a good girl , princess .

And y/n.....well she wanted to just kill herself . She didn't know what she thought of this plan but she had to do this .

Withing a blink of an eye , the demon flipped her over and got on top of her
It's time , we will bond and then we both won't be apart till death !
These words were accompanied by his creepy laugh when y/n felt like she will fail !
She didn't know how to make him drink the wine but she tried . She did everything her mind was saying to her .

She just forcefully pushed him and grabbed the bottle and got in top of him , firstly you have to drink this ! Y/n tried to sound as seductive as she can . Tho she was cursing herself under her breath .

To her luck , the demon just nodded as she got off him and immediately poured him a glass of alcohol and the demon chuged it in . Y/n just made him drink half the bottle of alcohol and now he was feeling the alcohol took over him . And he fell asleep ....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 306 21
Where Y/N is about to give birth to her and jungkook's child, she is experiencing some unusual things in her home like hearing giggles of a child, vo...
222K 9K 28
What happens after Y/n wakes up? Was everything she thought was once real only a dream or is it much more than that? (((Sequel for Every Bts Fangirl...
25.4K 1K 19
[Completed] Summary: You wake up in a forest and realise you have no recollections of your memories,there you meet 2 guys who claim to know you. They...
44.7K 3.9K 51
He pinned her against the wall with his hand wrapped around her throat. She coughed and scratched at him, but all he did was glare. "Say that to my f...