Classroom of the Elite: After...

By DustyLekh

Graduation is completed. Kiyotaka prepares himself to be taken away by his father but, he never shows up. He... More

New beginnings
Family
The Fireworks Festival (1)
Flags
The Fireworks Festival (2)
The Fireworks Festival (3)
Interlude
Chiba University
I'm Back and Previews
Familiar Faces
The Orchestra
The Boys Go Out
Unexpected Situation at the Cafe
A Day Out with his Mom
The Job Fair (1)
.

Art

1.6K 60 42
By DustyLekh

How people like Ayanomom, Kiyo, Ryuuen look in this. Mind you, since I cannot make any fanart (yet), take these concept arts with a grain of salt.

Akane Kyouko ( Ayanakouji Kioytaka's biological mother)

Yukinoshita Akari (Mother of Yukinoshita Haruno)

Yukinoshita Haruno (found a picture of her waving her baton)

Hikigaya Hachiman (irrelevant character in this story but might be useful in the future)(oh yeah he has glasses now so no dead eyes, was a suggestion by his current girlfriend)

Ryuuen Kakeru (told you guys he cut his hair)

Just the hairstyle is the same, use your imagination goddamnit!

Ayankouji Kiyotaka (manbun kiyo though he cut his hair recently)

Again use your imagination to copy and paste this hair onto him. 

Kiyo's manbun will return.

Karuizawa Momo (Kei's mother and Kiyo's current mother figure)

Also I realised that I made a dumb move and announced about my break only to my followers and not readers. 

So I'm going on a break this month as I have exams and a shit-ton of work to do. 

I'll apologize once again for taking a break right after announcing Katsuragi's sister's introduction next chapter.

Oh yea if your wondering why no Yukino art,

its coz I hate that bit-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 5.8K 47
As I entered the room, I could see the silhouette of 'That Man' standing with his back turned against me. His face then slowly turned to me. Moments...
121K 3K 30
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is a mysterious individual. Despite being at the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School where you can get any job you...
163K 6.6K 27
Ayanokoji kiyotaka, a boy who has been training and studying his whole life, but now that he has a chance to live a new and peaceful life, what does...
76.2K 3.2K 20
[KAWAII ALERT] Ayanokoji raises up his own son! Living through the struggles of fatherhood, he promises his wife that he will raise up Takeo into a n...