You are my destiny

By Saranya593

Everything happens for a reason..No one enters our life without any purpose..If someone destined to be yours... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
A/N
15
16
17
18
Author note

14

529 78 11
By Saranya593

After that incident,its little different for both Ashwin and shivangi..For shivangi,its like breathing a freedom after a long time..Its a relief for her that she don't want to tolerate all those abuse and pain anymore..But for ashwin,it became opposite..He became very cautious..He became hesitant because he didn't want shivangi to think that he takes advantage after her divorce..His heart knew she would never think like that about him..But his mind filled with fear of losing her again..

Its a usual morning for both of them..Ashwin went to shivangi's place to take care of teju..Having breakfast together is their new routine..Ashwin now likes to eat her handmade breakfast..It felt very intimate for him..

"Ashwin enaku oru help venum.."she asked while having breakfast..

"Sollu ma..yena seiyanum"

"Ila ...inaiku music school aniversary function iruku..Afternoon oru function arrange panirukanga..I'm gonna perform..so inaiku konjam Teju va evening varaikum pathuka midiyuma?"she asked hesitantly..

She waited for his reply.. But ashwin just looked at her blankly..Ashwin thought she would invite him..He was dying to hear her singing after these long years..Even though he has her recordings he still want hear her live singing..But shivangi took his silence wrongly..

" ungaluku work irunduduna ok..na en friend kita kekuren..nenga already enaku neraya help panrenga..no worries ashwin"

He came out of his trace "aiyo adellam onum ila ma..na vera edho yosichutu irunden..Teju va pathukaradhu vida enda important work um enaku ila..ava kuda time spend panradhu enoda favourite part of the day actually..so no problem..ne poitu va.."

After that conversation both were silent..Ashwin wanted to ask her if he could come..But he fears her reaction..shivangi knew he wanted to ask her something..There is a awkward silence in the room..

Shivangi get ready to go for music school..she kissed teju's forehead and asked Ashwin to take care of both of them..

"Shivangi" he called when she reached the door..

"Huh?"

"Nanu varalama?"he hesitantly asked her..

"Purila?" She was confused

Taking deep breath he asked" un pattu keka na varalama?"

With a smile she nodded her head and left making ashwin happy..He was excited..After all he is going to hear her singing after a very long time..
He checked the clock constantly to check if its already the time for her function..

Ashwin and teju both reached the venue before the actual time..He got seated in one of the front rows where he could clearly see the stage without any disturbance..Teju is sitting in his lap watching some cartoons in his mobile..

After lot of waiting ,finally its time for his shivangi's performance..He couldn't able to see shivangi because she was in back stage the whole time..He just texted her that he is here..Shivangi was in a saree and that too in his favourite colour purple..Shivangi spotted him watching her..Ashwin watching her without blinking his eyes..

Evano oruvan vaasikkiraan
Iruttil irundhu naan
Yaasikkiren

Thavam pol irundhu
Yosikkiren
Adhai thavanai
Muraiyil nesikkiren

  (His world stops hearing her singing..He closed his eyes not able to control his emotions..its a most emotional moment for him to hear her singing..that too this song)

Evano oruvan vaasikkiraan
Iruttil irundhu naan
Yaasikkiren
Evano oruvan vaasikkiraan
Iruttil irundhu naan
Yaasikkiren

Thavam pol irundhu
Yosikkiren
Adhai thavanai
Muraiyil nesikkiren

Kettu kettu naan
Kirangukiren
Ketpadhu evano
Ariyavillai

Kaattu moongilin
Kadhukullae avan
Oodhum ragasiyam
Puriyavillai

Evano oruvan vaasikkiraan
Iruttil irundhu naan
Yaasikkiren

(Her eyes are fixed on him when she is singing ..she dont know why she did that but she couldn't avert her eyes from him)

Pullanguzhalae poonguzhalae
Neeyum naanum oru jaadhi

Pullanguzhalae poonguzhalae
Neeyum naanum oru jaadhi

Ullae urangum yekkathilae
Unakkum enakkum
Sari paadhi

Kangalai varudum
Thaenisaiyil en
Kaalam kavalai
Marandhiruppen

Innisai mattum
Illai endraal naan
Endro endro
Irandhiruppen

      (He open his eyes to see her hearing her singing these lines looking at him..He knew she is trying to convey her feelings through this song)

Urakkam illa munniravil
En ulmanadhil
Oru maarudhalaa

Urakkam illa munniravil
En ulmanadhil
Oru maarudhalaa

Erakkam illa iravugalil
Idhu evano anuppum
arudhalaa

Endhan sogam theervadharku
Idhu pol marundhu
Piridhillaiyae

Andha kuzhalai pol
Azhuvadharku athanai
Kangal enakkillayae

      (She closed her eyes singing those last lines..Tears started flowing from her eyes..Ashwin couldn't control his tears anymore..He left from there hurriedly)

       Shivangi came out of her trance when she heared  clapping sound from the audience..when she opened her eyes,it searched only one person in that crowd..Not able to find him there,she leaves from the stage in search of him..

      Ashwin is sitting in a garden outside the auditorium looking somewhere aimlessly..shivangi released a relief breath when she spotted him..she went and sit beside him silently without disturbing him..

      "Unaku inum inga work iruka?" He asked without looking at her

       "Ila"she said disappointed..she expected him to say something about her singing..

       "Nama engayavadu velila polama?En kooda varuviya?" He asked looking at her expectantly..

      She stunned to see all those emotions in his eyes..Its full of love,pain,hurt and most importantly fear..

   "Polam"

       Its almost one hour after they reached beach..They both didn't speak anything..Teju is busy in building her sand castle..Ashwin didn't look away from the waves hitting the shore..shivangi look at him constantly expect him to look at her..usually he is very careful when it comes to teju..he always lookafter her wherever they where..but now he didn't even look at teju..This emotionless ashwin scares shivangi more..Finally she decided to break that nerve wrecking silence..

      "Ashwin..yen edum pesama amaidiya irukenga?"

      Ashwin look at her finally..without any reaction in his face "onum ila ma chumma dan".He averted his gaze from her

"Enkita edavadhu solanuma?aduku dan ipdi yosikirengala?"

Ashwin look at her with a slight smile..He smiled knowing that she could understand him even now..

"Enaku romba bayama iruku ma.."

"Eduku?"

"Una nenachu dan"

"Ena nenacha?" She asked in confusion

"Una thirubavum miss panida koodadunu bayama iruku..namaloda inda six months timela already four months poiduchu..inda two months apram yena agunu yosicha bayama iruku..ne ilama irukaradhu evlo kastamnu na already vazhdhu pathuten ma..inime anda naragathula enala iruka mudiyadhu.."

"Ashwin nenga......"

He continued without allowed her to speak further.. "En lifela na yarkitayum na enoda originality katunadhu ila ma..en amma appa kita kooda oru stage ku apram enala apdi iruka mudila..but en life la ashwin ashwinave irundadu en shivangi kita matum dan..ava kuda irukumbodu na yenda mask um poda theva ila..avakita enala kovapada mudium,aluga mudium,sirika mudium..ava kitta enda bayamum ilama enoda ella insecurities katta mudium..inum sollanuna ava kita na kolanda madiri neraya adam pudichiruken..yen theriuma?yena ava ena judge panade kedayadu..na yena panalum ava love korachade kedaiyadhu.." He chuckled as if remembering something..

"But ipo enala unkita apdi iruka mudila ma..edhu panalum romba cautious ah iruken..edavadhu pesuradhuku munadi avlo yosikiren..enoda enda oru action um una hurt panida koodadunu oru bayam irundute iruku..idhellam sathiyama un thappu ila..enoda insecurities dan idukellam karanam..edavadhu oru chinna thappu una enkita irundu pirichidumonu bayam..ne ena vitu thirumbavum vilagi poitana na mulusa odanchuduvenma..edho oru vidhathula un kuda na irukanum avlodan..ena vitu poida matala?"

He asked looking at her..shivangi was shocked seeing his outburst..He looked composed always after he get to know about the truth..It hurts to know how much he is hurting..They both look at each other without speaking anything..

Teju's squeal breaks their moment..They looked at Teju who is now playing with her new found friend happily..Two little ones discussed something seriously and laughed loudly..This scene brought smile in ashwin's face automatically..

"Ne kuda ipdi irunda shivangi ma..oru kolanda madiri.." He chuckled..

"Una na first time pathapo ne oru kutti paiyan kuda velayaditu irunda..na appa kuda sanda potutu yenga poradunu theriyama park vanden..En life mudinchudunu nenachu veruthu poi dan anga vanden..I didn't know im gonna get my life in that park..oru chinna kolanda madiri romba happy ah face fulla smile oda una pathapo enake theriyama na sirichutu irunden..en kavala ellam maraka vachdhu anda siripu..en friends kuda tease panuvanga..ne sariyana sidumoonchi anda ponnu ivlo childish ah iruka epdi da set agumnu..But enaku matumdan ma therium unoda anda innocence la enakana motherly love evlo irukunu..life long anda innocence ah marama pathukanunu nenachen ma..but enala adhu mudila.."

They both fell in silence..Ashwin didn't expect her to speak actually..He knew how much it is difficult for her to hear all this..But he can't be like this for long..He only have two months left..He have to take this step to make whatever relationship they are trying to build work..

       They both happily watching teju playing with the other kid..shivangi's mind was filled with Ashwin's words but still seeing Teju happy makes shivangi happy too..

      After sometime the parents of the other kid came there to take her..But she refused to leave Teju..To make her come,her father lifts her on his shoulder..The little one laughed loudly..The family left the place without realising the change they  are going to make in someone's life..

      Teju look at them longingly..That adorable happy smile left her face..May be its just because of her play mate left her..But for ashwin and shivangi its the longing they felt in her face..It hurts ashwin to see his princess like this..He turned to see shivangi who is sitting there watching her daughter with the tear glistening eyes..

      Ashwin stands up and told shivangi that its time to leave..They both approached teju who is still looking at the direction the other family left..

      "Hey princess shall we leave?" Ashwin asked cheerfully..The little girl just nodded her head and starts to walk without looking at both of them..

      Ashwin holds her hand to stop and lifts her in his shoulder makes teju squeal loudly..He asked "ipo polama teju kutty?"

      Teju didn't answer him.Instead she bends down and kissed both his cheeks happily makes ashwin laugh loudly..They both are happily moving forward without noticing shivangi not following them..

     Shivangi was stunned when the reality hits her hard..The scene she witnessed just now smashed all her doubts and insecurities..she didn't even realise that ashwin's role in teju's life is what makes her distant from him until she witnessed the moment..His simple action make her realised that whatever happen Ashwin is going to love Teju more than her..

    Ashwin stopped after walking some distance sensing shivangi's absence..He turned and find shivangi was standing where they left..Ashwin calls her but she didn't respond..

     Ashwin shaked her shoulder and asked what happened..she just look at him and nodded no..Ashwin didn't ask anything and ask her to come..

     Shivangi stopped him by holding his arms when he turned to leave..Ashwin looks at her questioningly..

      "Na ungala vitu engayum poga maten..nengale po nu sonalum poga maten..but enaku next step eduthu vaika bayama iruku..idula irundu epdi nagaradunu enaku therila.." she told him with eyes full of tears..

     Ashwin felt the happiness he earned for the last five years..The words he wanted to hear from her..The moment he was waiting to cherish is finally here..He know this is just a starting and they have to travel long to reach their happy destination..But this moment gave the confidence to him that he will reach the destination and he will get his shivangi back..

      Ashwin interwines his hand with her.. " en kaiya strong ah pudichiko..next step nama rendu perum sendhe eduthu vepom..un Ashwin una inime thaniya nadaka vida matan shivangi ma.." He said with full of love..

      Shivangi smiled happily and tightens her fingers around his fingers..They both started to walk side by side holding their hands..suddenly Teju who is still in his shoulder bends down to kiss shivangi and Ashwin makes all of them laugh happily..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 8.1K 37
Hi guys hope you all like this story. He is rude 😡. She is souless angel 👼. He is fire 🔥. She is a melting ice ❄. He hate girls . She is fear of m...
39.1K 2.4K 24
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐈𝐬 𝐀𝐧 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐏𝐥𝐮𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐧 𝐒𝐦𝐚�...
122K 8.8K 25
This story follows the lives of Ashwin and Sivaangi, who fall in love when participating in a cooking reality show. But they are confused by their fe...
26.4K 2.7K 27
He was in love with her....madly.... for him, she was his first priority then his music and dance.... But everything ended the day she told him that...