24 year old virgin

By awkward_shaunsie

Not finished More

24 year old virgin
Ch 2: Hello My Name is Douchebag
Ch. 3: Experiments with Dr. Douche

Dinner for douchebags

3 0 0
By awkward_shaunsie

Minutes later our plans were made and my fate was set. I was gonna die of boredom tonight at a dinner with two assholes. I never thought that this would be how it all ended. Dear Lord, what have I done to deserve such a fate?

At this point Jazz and I had wrapped up our business at the hardware store and walked back to her car. I hoisted myself in to my seat and turned to her, glaring. However, this wasn't just any glare, this glare held the fiery contempt I now felt about this dinner date.
"Look Sonia, I know your not happy but this is a good opportunity for you. After you and Kieran broke up you haven't been the same. All you do is sit in the house, you haven't even tried to put any awkward moves on any guys lately. You need to get back out there."

My glare softened slightly because she was right, I hadn't been the same and I did need to get out. Of course, these things are true but I didn't want to get out with some myopic, protein guzzling d-bag.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 7.8K 46
စဝ်ခွန်နောင်= မင်းလူသတ်ရင် ကိုယ်ကအလောင်းဖျောက်ပေးမယ့်မဲ့ကောင်ပါ baby Gumkino =ကျွန်မက ပန်းကိုင်ရတာထပ် gunကိုင်ရတာပိုသဘောကျတဲ့မိန်းကလေးတစ်ယောက်မို့ ရှ...
10.2M 641K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.4M 38.9K 31
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
859K 8.5K 68
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ don't forget to vote, share and comment. 🤍