Never Be The Same Again | vsoo

By jaeyangi

Kim Jisoo, a senior high student. The typical bright, bubbly girl with straight A grades. She has a lot of fr... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter o1: My Trust
Chapter o2: The meeting
Chapter o3: The Nomination
Chapter o4: Familiar
Chapter o5: First Encounter
Chapter o6: To The Rescue
Chapter o7: "Cowboy's World-y"Party
Chapter o9: Until it lasts
Chapter 1o: My Girlfriend
Chapter 11: The Picture
Chapter 12: The Past
Chapter 13: The Reason
Chapter 14: The Past Hurts
Chapter 15: The Visit (1)
Chapter 16: The Visit (2)
Chapter 17: Hang-out
Chapter 18: Arcade! (1)
Chapter 19: Arcade! (2)
Chapter 20: The Talk
Chapter 21: Troubled
Chapter 22: Start Anew
Chapter 23: School Carnival (1)
Chapter 24: School Carnival (2)
Chapter 25: School Carnival (3)
Chapter 26: Left Unanswered
Chapter 27: The Promise
Chapter 28: Good Day?
Chapter 29: The Hard Way
Chapter 30: K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Chapter 31: Room Partner
Chapter 32: Happy Together
Chapter 33: Camp Out
Chapter 34: Couple Watch
Chapter 35: Halmeoni
Chapter 36: Invitation
Chapter 37: Meeting Him
Chapter 38: The Secret
Chapter 39: Baby Steps
Chapter 40: Group Study
Chapter 41: Deepest Secret
Chapter 42: It's Over
Chapter 43: J&J
Chapter 44: Friendship Ends
Chapter 45: The Confession
Chapter 46: I've Decided
Chapter 47: Let Go
Announcement
BOOK TWO

Chapter o8: The Secret

1.1K 91 11
By jaeyangi

After getting exhausted from all that dancing, we went back to our table and decided to grabbed a dessert to eat.

Jennie suddenly elbowed me. "What?" I uttered as I took a spoon full of cake into my mouth.

Jennie grimaced. I chuckle and stuck my tongue out. 

"Where's Jungkook, by the way?" She asked. "I haven't seen him ever since the party started."

"Well, actually he can't come." I answered, still enjoying the cake in front of me.

"And why is that?" Jennie asked again.

I sighed. "I don't know," I looked at her. "He said he got some errands to go to." I narrowed my eyes at her. "Why are you looking for him, anyway?" I pointed my fork at her and she immediately backed away, giggling. "Now that I remember, you and Yoongi scored the deal the other day, huh."

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot," Chae yelped. "Tell us the whole detail, girl!"

Jennie immediately blushed. "W-Well, it was just simple one, actually. We just went out and dine in a restaurant. He confessed and I did, too." She shrugged. "Then, we made it official."

 Chaeyoung and I squealed while Jennie covered her face, her ears were fully red.

"Ew Jen! You feeling shy and giddy doesn't suits you!" Chaeyoung made a face at her. 

"Preiodt!" I extended my arm to Chae, she immediately gave me a high five.

Jennie suddenly glare at me. "Well, you should talk, the Great President, Jisoo Kim!"

"What?" I stared at her, looking confused. "What did I do this time?"

"I'm talking about you and Jungkook!" She whine at me.

"Again?" I rolled my eyes at her. "I told you many times, we're just friends!"

"Really, though?" She grinned. "Does he feel the same way?"

"Of course!" I yelled back.

"If I know, maybe he's not crossing the line because you've already put that friend zone between the two of you." She stated. "I believe he likes you, Ji."

I scoffed, shaking my head at the same time. "Not gonna happened."

Jennie just rolled her eyes. "Whatever," She then looked at Chaeyoung. "Now that I remember, you and Jungkook knows each other, too. Am I, right?"

My eyes widen, shocked. I didn't know that. "Really?" I looked at Chae happily eating her piece of cake. 

"Chae," Jennie called. 

Chaeyoung glanced at her, eyes widen. She looks so cute with her mouth full.

"I heard you and Jungkook knows each other. Is that true?" Jennie asked.

Her smile instantly faded and right after, she looked away. My brows creased as I stare at her more, I can see hurt in her eyes . Well, that can't be. Why?

 She started tearing up. My mouth gaped at what I'm seeing. I don't understand. 

Why is she on the verge of crying? 

"Yeah, I know him. He knows me, too no doubt about that. But that's it, we just plainly knows each other." She stated.

"Just mere acquaintances." She uttered in a whisper.

Jennie and I both looked at each other. We were both confused at Chaeyoung's sudden outburst.

"I went back here to get away from him. I transferred to this school, meet new friends. Start a new life." She suddenly laughed sarcastically. "Fate really is full of surprises."

She continued. "Well, it's all in the past but you know what they say, forgive but never forget." She stated as she sadly smiled at us.

"Chae" Jennie called. I grabbed Chae's hand and hold it for support. She looked at it and then she suddenly busted into tears.

"Oh my God, Chae" Jennie dragged her chair closer to her and hugged her tight while I tightened my grip on her hand.

"When I was in middle school, that's where, I met Jungkook." Chae started speaking. Jennie and I just looked at her and listened carefully.

Chaeyoung was born in New Zealand. She grew up and start her school there until middle school. She just went back here in Korea at the start of High school and that's where we three became friends.

"We became really close," She started sniffing. "Then, suddenly I just realized that I was falling in love with him."

"I confessed," She looked down. "But he rejected me and said that he already has someone in mind."

She suddenly stared at me intently. "And I think I know now who it is."

My breath hitched as I stared at her back. She smiled and turned to face me. Jennie gasped. "Daebak! I-" She immediately covered her mouth to stopped herself from talking.

"Chae, I-" She cut me off.

"I know, Ji." Her smile still pasted in her face. "I'm not mad at you or anything." I took a deep exhale. "But-" I looked at her again.

Her face then became serious. "If the moment you find out or he confess, I want you to tell him your honest answer." I just stared at her. "Please." She pleaded. I sighed deep and slowly nodded. 

"Even if it would cause your friendship with him," I started tearing up, too. "Because he deserves to know the truth."

 I looked down and started sobbing. Chaeyoung immediately hugged me then Jennie followed.

After a minute or so, we pulled from each other's embrace and smiled at each other.

 "Damn it, I didn't use my waterproof mascara today!" Jennie fanned herself. "You guys didn't inform me about this heart-to-heart talk during a fucking party!" 

Chaeyoung laughed. 

"Jen, language please." I stated and laughed, too.

Jimin suddenly popped out of nowhere and joined us at the table. He went directly at the chair directly facing at Chaeyoung's. He winked at her and I saw how Chaeyoung smiled at him, blushing.

I'm glad, I wouldn't worry about her broken heart anymore, for it was already mending in the process thanks to Jimin. 

I looked at Jim as he raises a bottle of wine at me. I chuckled at the thought. 

Then, I stopped with my eyes widen. Wait. Wine?

"Hey! Where did you get that, Jim?" Jennie asked. "Give me some."

"Sure thing." Jim chuckled and started opening the wine, pouring Jennie's glass bottle right after. 

"Jim, you'll get us scolded by the teacher staffs!" I barked at him.

"Chill, Ms. Pres." Chaeyoung stated, "We're eighteen. We're in the right age, already. A bottle of wine won't hurt, right?"

"Right! Thanks, babe" Jimin said and winked at Chae. "And beside, this is yours."

"Oh, is that so?" Yoongi joined, instantly wrapping his arms on Jennie's waist. "The goody-two shoes Jisoo Kim, bringing a bottle of wine in a party!"

Hoseok appeared. "Wow! My twin sunshine, getting wilding huh?" He went closer and patted my head. "I'm so proud. I think I'm going to cry." He stated and started to fake sob.

"What? No." I cried out. "I didn't bring that. You're lying, Jim" I frowned at him.

Jimin laughed out loud. "Actually, someone asked me to give this to you." He pointed his bottle of wine towards the stage.

I glance my way in the direction and immediately caught Taehyung eyes. He raised his glass of wine and nodded a little. I stared at him as he took a sip of it and winked at me.

Making my heart skipped it's beat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27M 1.1M 42
she dreads to get to school because of one name. ; high school au, tsundere!taehyung lmao » under edit » #4 in fanfiction on 171222
31.2M 1.2M 49
"Screw the rules. I want you, Kim Y/N." THIS FIC WAS MADE INTO CLICKBAIT FOR A YOUTUBE VIDEO COMPLAINING ABOUT KOREABOOS LOLLL ITS NOT THAT BAD GIVE...
9.7M 316K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
5.4M 315K 65
'The devil has a name and it is Kim Taehyung' Every girl wants a bad boy who would be good just for her. But what happens when you get the ultimate...