๐‘– ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข. [๐ด๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘Ž...

pxachykeen เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

~๐—™๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€~ ~๐—”๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ~ ๐Ÿ’—โ€ข๐Ÿ’—โ€ข๐Ÿ’— Imagines contain: Fluff Angst Self h... เค…เคงเคฟเค•

โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐“†‰๐‘†๐‘ฆ๐‘š๐‘๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘ ๐“†‰โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘†๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐ท๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”โ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜บ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ™ซ๐พ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ โ™ซโ˜บ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐‘ˆ๐‘๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’!โค๏ธŽ
โ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐บ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐ธ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘”โ„Ž โ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ™ซ๐น๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘Š๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐ด ๐‘†๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’ ๐‘‚๐‘“ ๐‘‡๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘  | ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก 1โ™ซ
โ˜โ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก | ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก 1โ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜
โ˜โ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก | ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก 2โ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜
โค๏ธŽ๐ฟ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘œ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™โค๏ธŽ
โ™ซ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฃ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ โ™ซ
โ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘†๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ โ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐ผ๐‘ก ๐น๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™๐‘  ๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐ผ'๐‘š ๐น๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”โ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜โ™ซ๐‘†๐‘™๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ™ซโ˜
โ˜บ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐‘‰๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’โ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜บ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐ป๐‘Žโ„Ž๐‘Žโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Žโค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐‘‚๐‘˜ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘กโค๏ธŽ
โ˜โ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘“๐‘“๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐ด๐‘›๐‘–๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™โ˜‚๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜
โค๏ธŽ๐ป๐‘’๐‘ฆโค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐ด ๐‘ฃ๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘’โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ™ซ๐บ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’โ™ซ

โ™ซ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘™ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆโ™ซ

679 18 8
pxachykeen เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

[𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑓 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑡, 𝑠𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠]

𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗬/𝗡 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗔𝗶𝗱𝗮𝗻'𝘀 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺

-

The sky was filled with huge, gray clouds of sadness, covering every bit of sunlight that was desperate to touch the ground at last. Small creatures that roamed the forests scurried off into their homes before becoming wet, birds that soared through the sky found their ways back to their nests, and the people that walked the streets ran inside any nearby shop, trying not to slip on the wet concrete.

As the light droplets of rain quickly turned into bullets, a girl with a bright red rain jacket slowly walked towards the familiar neighborhood she could call home. It was after school, and Y/N decided that it was best to just walk home. Her mother and father were always out doing god knows what. Most likely stealing from a drug store again.

Y/N didn't come from a picture perfect background. Her parents were always on house arrest, or charged with thievery of stupid shit. No telling how many times she saw her parents mugshots on tv with the headline 'a couple caught unsuccessfully stealing cigarettes from old lady's residence'. She was not proud whatsoever. Her brother was off to college with little to no hope of graduating (he wasn't that smart), and probably making money by doing the dirty with girls. The rest of her family was dead, so that left Y/N.

The neighborhood was in sight, and the girl slowly started skipping/running to the comforting home that she has visited numerous times. Her boyfriend, Aidan, has yet again invited her over to dinner with her parents. Not like she minded at all. Every dinner shared with him and his family held so many memories, that her mind sometimes thinks it was all just a dream.

Her red hoodie started to slip off her head, and the harsh rain tapped at her head. The dining room was clearly visible from the outside, since a magnificently built window covers almost the whole front wall, and she saw Aidan slumped down at the table. His hands were placed on his head, and his fingers laced through his dark brown hair. Every little thing he does gives Y/N butterflies. He could be just sitting there, and she would become nervous. Oh wait, he was just sitting there..

Aidan slowly looked up from his hands, and spotted Y/N skipping to his house, and his slight frown faded into a cheeky grin, and he disappeared from the dining room. The welcome mat crunched slightly beneath her rubber boots, and she kicked them off idly. Her boyfriend's parents were pretty laid back about things, but not when it comes to being sanitary and tidy. No guests were allowed to wear shoes around the house. Y/N was fine with it, of course.

The front door opened, and the girl looked up to see a grinning Aidan gazing down at her, and he swiftly picked her up into a tight hug. "You're here! I missed you so much, love." Aidan giggled into Y/N's neck. The hug was stopped by him backing away from her, looking down at his soaking wet sweater. "Gosh, look. You got me wet."

She laughed heartily, and playfully pushed his shoulder. "It's only fair. I mean, look at me." Her hands gestured to her waterlogged self. Water slowly traveled down her cheekbones and the bridge of her S/C nose, and her H/C hair was drenched and tangly from the wind.

Aidan scoffed, but hugged her once again, not minding the water ruining his clothes. "I guess so." He brought his soft lips up to kiss away the droplets of rain trailing down Y/N's face, and she smiled. How gentle he can be sometimes. Guess that's just Aidan for you. Just as she closed her eyes from the featherlight kisses that lured her into a calming state, he pulled away. A frown crossed her lips, and he mirrored her expression. "Come on, baby. Let's get you dried up."

His hands found hers, and led her inside, where the lovely smell of a thanksgiving dinner lightened their moods. Even though Aidan and his family were vegan, Thanksgiving there was better than any other place Y/N could think of. In her opinion, the food tasted even better without animal products. Soon, she is planning to go vegan as well.

Their feet thudded against the carpet stairs as they raced into his room. Y/N came so regularly, his parents agreed to let her move some of her stuff into Aidan's room; so, finding clothes to wear wasn't an issue. Aidan placed his hand on the plane of her back as he led her into his room. The slowed down song of Je Te Laisserai Des Mots played in the background, setting the aura to a comforting, safe point. Led lights encompassed the whole room, and cute Marvel posters filled one wall. A bed was placed in the center of the room, and Y/N mentally thought, 'This boy is truly a child.' By the window, the sky appeared to be darker than when she last saw it, and she mentally noted that it was most likely around 6:30 pm.

Hands grabbed Y/N's waist, and she turned around to face Aidan. Almost immediately, his lips were placed on hers. The kiss wasn't intense, but a reassuring and heart warming kiss that reminded both of them that they would never leave one another. No matter what came between them, they would always love each other.

Her hands trailed up his arms to the back of his neck, and she cradled it as she kissed him. Their lips moved together in a slow dance, and became a bit quicker as time moved on. The boy walked Y/N over to the window, where a seat was built underneath it, and sat himself down on the cushion. No beat was skipped when the girl crawled onto his lap, took his face in her hands, and continued kissing his agastopia lips once again.

Aidan's hands traveled up Y/N's sides and back, and rested on her shoulder blades. He pushed her closer to his figure, and she wrapped her arms around his neck. There was no way they could be any closer.

Aidan broke the kiss with a gasp, and they were both panting for air as they stared into each other's eyes with nothing but love. His dark, arched eyebrows were raised in shock from the kiss, and his bright pink lips were slightly parted. The dull light of his purple led lights caused his eyes to glow a beautiful shade of green, and her heart ached. As Y/N continued to scan his features over and over again, she finally murmured, "I am so lucky to have you, Aidan."

The dimple on his left cheek became visible as he smiled from the comment. "I am so lucky to have you as well. I love you, Y/N. More than anyone I've ever met. You made my life so much better in so many ways. Even if you didn't know it, you saved my life. You absolutely did, my love... How you're so kind to others makes me always wonder how I am so lucky to have you, and what I did to deserve such a humble, compassionate human being by my side." Her mouth parted as she took in all of his words, and a small noise of trying to hold back her cries escaped. She didn't notice the tears that finally escaped streaming down her face, since she got them mixed up with the rain drops, and Aidan wiped off her wet face with his hand. His eyes met hers, and he murmured sweet words into her ear as he nuzzled her neck, "You're so beautiful on the inside and out, even the stars would start crying if they took a look at you."

That was Y/N's breaking point, and she sobbed into Aidan's shoulder as she embraced him in a tight hug. No one has ever said anything like that to her. Not her parents, her exes, her friends, no one. Only Aidan. How he put his feelings into words always astonished her to no end, and it was sometimes too much for her; like it was then. The dark haired boy rubbed his hand up and down her back, his fingertips trailing her spine, and whispered sweet nothings into her ear. This is not helping my emotions one bit.

"I love you so much Aidan, I always will." The girl continued to sob.

Her body shook as he laughed quietly, and he mumbled, "I was hoping you would."

As the two sat there, their love for each other continued to grow stronger, while the rain outside of the house started to weaken. Y/N's E/C eyes gazed up through the window in front of her, and watched as the clouds moved on from the sky, and revealed a breathtaking view of a rainbow painted across the sky. All of this happened when her and Aidan's favorite song by Patrick Watson continued to play slowly in the background, the sound of the piano engulfing them both.

-

Y/N waved goodbye to Aidan after she went around giving his father and mother hugs, and Aidan a kiss on the cheek. The boy was left there, standing on the welcome mat, with a bright red blush on his cheeks. Every time the girl left after dinner, it saddened him to no end. It was like he was only truly happy when she was around. He couldn't stand to see her go. It would make him want to cry in front of his parents, in which he tried so desperately not to.

His father patted him on the back after Lauren walked back inside, and asked him, "You really love her, don't you?"

"So much." Aidan's frown deepened, and his vision started to blur. The street lights placed on the streets distorted, and the fading colors of the rainbow above were beginning to mix. "I'm going to marry her one day."

His father chuckled, and began to back up. "You better, boy. I see the way she looks at you. Keep her." The sound of the door gently closing reminded Aidan that he was alone, and a few tears dropped to the concrete sidewalk below him.

'I will marry her one day', Aidan promised himself. After years of home visits, and dinners, and shared laughs, they did.

From that very day, Y/N still remembered the utterly true words Aidan had murmured sweetly against her skin: You're so beautiful on the inside and out, even the stars would start crying if they took a look at you.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Dammit I'm crying now.
If you read through this whole story I've worked on through tears and late school nights, ily.
I hope you are having an amazing day <3
xoxoxo

เคชเคขเคผเคจเคพ เคœเคพเคฐเฅ€ เคฐเค–เฅ‡เค‚

เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฏเฅ‡ เคญเฅ€ เคชเคธเค‚เคฆเฅ‡ เค†เคเคเค—เฅ€

Elvis Presley & Austin Butler imagines ElvisPresleys_gf เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

เคซเฅˆเคจเคซเคฟเค•เฅเคถเคจ

5.2K 63 13
-Literally just the title- Might have some smut, maybe not. I'm not good at writing it so idk yet. If the imagine does include smut there will be som...
67.9K 843 89
Request are OPEN!!โค๏ธ: This is my second book with slow updates I'm trying to improve my writing so bare with me If you don't like smut then this yo...
Billie Eilish Imagines randombilliestories เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

เคเคกเฅเคตเฅ‡เค‚เคšเคฐ

17.3K 130 22
Small imagines of Billie :) (Might have smut :) ) Will definitely have some fluff tho Occasional update book as well :p Created- 7-18-20
111K 1.9K 51
cute imagines of aidan gallagher and his characters i do ๐๐Ž๐“ write smut **REQUESTS CLOSED**