No One Is Around

By basilisktearss

While the pogues are out searching for the gold, JJ and Nova are left alone at the château due to JJ not feel... More

left alone

14.1K 169 1.1K
By basilisktearss

The pogues are getting in the Twinkie to go search for the gold. They asked JJ about a million times if he was sure he couldn't go but JJ assured them that they'd be fine without him.

Nova offered to stay and watch over JJ since she was tired of going out everyday to look for the gold in the same places.

"Be safe guys, call me if you need me." Nova smiled and backed up a from the van a little so they could drive away.

She sent the van a little wave and let out a sigh of relief that she was now safe from whatever they're about to put themselves through.

She jumped when she heard a loud bang behind her and turned around to see JJ with his arms spread wide and taking in a deep breath of fresh air. Feeling the clear air soak into him like a cup of coffee in the morning.

"You don't look that sick to me." Nova spoke and walked into the porch - wiping off the leafs on the chair before sitting on it.

"Yea, never was. I'm just tired of searching for that shit." JJ ran his fingers through his hair at an attempt to style it.

Nova let out a laugh and remarked that she was also tired of it.

Everyday they wake up early to search for clues then by 7pm they go out to try and find it. There's only so many places it could be and she's sure they've checked all of them and seeing the look on John b's face after failure at finding it is never heart warming.

She looked over to see JJ pulling out something from his pocket and she didn't need to see the object to know what it was.

She watched him put the blunt to his lips and flick his lighter before inhaling the wrapped herbs. He exhaled and leaned his head back, already feeling 10x better than he did 5 seconds ago.

He held the bunt high, motioning for Nova to grab it from him. She walked towards him and didn't hesitate to grab it before laying down on the left side of the couch then setting her feet on the right arm of the couch.

She inhaled a little more than JJ, wanting to see if he'd notice, and he did.

"Show off." He muttered and snatched the blunt away from her. He attempted to inhale 2x as much her but that was obviously a fail since he's coughing up a storm.

All Nova could do is laugh, she held her stomach from the pain of laughing so hard at him attempting to succeed at smoking more than her.

He quickly slapped her thigh, "Shut up." He attempted to say in an angry tone but couldn't stop a laugh from escaping his lips.

She felt her body heat up from his action. The feeling of him slapping her thigh made her heart stop yet beat faster at the same time. She was already attracted to him without any weed in her system but when she gets high, sometimes she doesn't think she can control herself.

The feeling of need she has for him when she's high is insane. She swears it takes every nerve, bone, breath and brain cell to restrain herself.

She isn't high, but she's wanting to be. She doesn't want to jump on him and rip his clothes off - the need to do so is already too much due to them being alone but she wants to test her limits and see how long she can go without pressing her lips onto his and taking him on this couch.

"Geez, J, are you ever gonna give that thing back?" Nova sent him a dead look and took it from his lips before laying back down.

After about 6 more hits back to back, she's definitely feeling high. "Is this the stuff Barry just got in?" She asked and held the blunt in front of her.

"Yea, it's so good right? You just can't smoke too much of it or you'll lose all the composure you have." He smiled and took another hit before putting it out.

She's smoked this stuff before, she only took 4 hits of it and it was the hardest she's ever tried to restrain herself from him. She took 7 hits this time because she thought it was the normal stuff.

She put her hands on her face and rubbed her eyes to try and re collect herself. She reached over to grab her phone, going through her photos to distract herself.

JJ looked over at Nova and thought about all the ways he could touch her in that moment. He didn't wanna make her uncomfortable but really wanted to be touching her in some way.

She felt a hand lay on her upper thigh and looked to see his hand laying there. He started moving his thumb in circles on her skin while on his phone, checking on their friends.

He noticed chills appearing on her skin when he started moving his thumb and smirked to himself when she clenched her thighs the tiniest bit.

He wasn't helping her case, at all. He knows what he's doing because he's done it before. He'll tease her and just when she's had enough of it and is ready to climb onto him, he'll stop.

He stared at her thighs while he was rubbing them and gently closed his eyes as he felt the heat radiating off of her. He moved his hands upwards and she bit her lip, trying to stay concentrated on her phone as best as she can.

When he started playing with the bottom of her shorts, she stood up on her knees and finally spoke, "What are you doing?" She tilted her head.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked and placed his hand on the side of her hip before looking up at her with innocent eyes that she couldn't seem to resist.

"No, i don't." She breathed out and felt herself be dragged into him by her belt buckles that he has his pointer fingers wrapped in.

He pulled her into his lap and she landed just inches away from his lips. Neither of them pulled away, they didn't even think about pulling away.

Their eyes kept switching from the others lips and eyes. Suddenly, they both were breathing heavier than before.

He moved his face forward so now their lips are touching yet not touching enough.

"No one is around." He whispered and placed his hand on her lower back while keeping eye contact, "And i want you to take every inch of me." A small smile crept on his face and his eyes filled with hunger for the girl in front of him.

She had no idea what to say or what to do in this moment. So many thoughts running through her head that she didn't even realize she crashed her lips into his until five seconds later.

The kiss wasn't gentle, not in the slightest bit, it was filled with neediness. Hunger. Lust. Impatience.

He deepened the kiss by grabbing the back of her neck and pushing her further into him.
she put her arms around his shoulders and started slowly grinding against him.

"Fuck." He whimpered in between kisses and put his hands on her waist, pushing her further down onto his lap and rocking her back and forth.

She pulled on his shirt and he raised his arms up to let her take it off of him. Her eyes scanned his body then he leaned his head into her, gently biting her shoulder which caused chills to spread onto her body. She let out a soft moan as he moved his lips onto her neck and pressed gentle kisses onto her.

She tried to push herself into him more even though there was no space to fill. She needed to feel him and he knew she was getting needy by the pretty sounds echoing in his ears that wouldn't stop playing.

He slipped his hands into the front of her pants and teased her clit while his lips were still attached to her neck.

She threw her head back while he rubbed circles on her clit, "Please put them inside me." She whined while gripping the back of his neck.

He gently laid a hand on her chin, "Patience, love. You have to earn it." He started going slower, he wanted to hear her beg for it. Make her embarrassed from the words that are pouring out of her. He wants to wait until she's on the edge of cracking, then he'll give in and fuck her like she wants.

"Faster, Faster." She groaned out, trying to move her hips the correct way so she can run circles around his fingers with her clit.

He smirked and looked up at her. The desperation on her face made it hard for him to not fuck her in that very second. "Shhh.." he cooed, "You'll get what you want soon." He lowered his fingers and started to tease her hole. Only putting the tip of his fingers into her before quickly pulling out.

His mouth was slightly open as he stared at the girl on his lap that was making beautiful sounds for him.

She felt her heart pumping quicker when he finally put them inside her and curled his fingers. He started off slow but quickly picked up his pace when she started riding his fingers. "More." She begged.

"Oh god." She gasped and covered her mouth to quiet her moans.

He looked at her with a stone face and quickly ripped her hand off of her mouth, "Don't do that again." He demanded and picked up his pace some more. He felt his arm cramp from how fast he was pumping in and out of her - which he ignored, He just wanted to hear her scream.

He didn't care if they were outside for anyone to see if they passed by, or if the whole neighborhood can hear her beg for him to please her.

After a few minutes, she felt a knot form in her stomach and started riding his fingers faster, needing to reach her climax.

When he caught onto the fact she was seconds away from coming, he pulled his fingers out of her and rested them on her hips.

"Wha- You're an asshole." She slapped his shoulder and tried to get up from his lap but failed from how tight his grip was on her hip.

"Stay." He laughed at her attempt to pull away from him. "I wanna be inside you when you come." He tucked her hair behind her right ear and started to take off her shorts.

She looked at her surroundings with a frightening look on her face, "JJ- Were outside.." She quickly remarked on his action.

"You're okay." He reassured her, "Focus on me."  He placed a kiss on her shoulder before taking everything off of her.

She started to unbutton his pants and pull them down just enough to let his dick out. She looked up at him and he nodded as a way of allowing her to sit.

She slowly sat on his dick and she could feel herself slowly being stretched out. When she let him all the way in, they both threw their head back and moaned.

His hands reunited with her hips and he held her in place while he fucked her. He wasn't shy to letting out moans and telling her how good she felt.

The fact that they were outside totally left her mind, she let out her moans with no regard to who could hear. "Fu-fuck." She stuttered as he started playing with her clit.

"Good girl." He removed his hand from her clit and placed his hand on the side of her neck. Letting it rest there while he fucks her senseless - Having no remorse for the way he's abusing her insides.

"JJ, slow- slow down." She struggled to moan out and put her hand on the back of his shoulder to keep her balance.

He didn't hear her, he was focused on the feeling on her being wrapped around his dick and the way her nails were sinking into his skin, bringing him great pleasure.

She didn't mind, as long as he was inside of her and filling her up with every inch of him.
The feeling of him inside of her was like nothing she ever felt before. It was like he already knew what spots to hit that'll make her legs tremble.

"You're taking me so well, princess. You're doing amazing." He praised and laid a kiss on her forehead.

He cupped her titties and gently pinched her nipples, causing her to yelp in pain that very quickly dissolved into pleasure.

She leaned into him and gently bit his neck, she could feel him grin against her ear then felt shivers down her spine when he let out a desperate moan. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back so her neck is accessible. He tightens his grip on her hair as he leaves bite marks on her neck and collar bones.

They both jumped when they heard a phone ringing, Nova sent JJ a worried look and asked what to do. "Answer it." He smiled.

She gave him a questioning look and picked up her phone, "Hey-" She gasped when he started to fuck her again. He put a finger over his lips and kept his pace.

"Hey, John b. Everything okay?" She struggled to form a sentence and slapped JJ on the chest.

"Yea... Are you okay? You sound like you can't breath." John b said through the phone, trying to figure out what's wrong.

"JJ is trying to out-smoke me and you know i can't let him do that." Nova shrugged and quickly shut her eyes at the lie.

"JJ, how you doing bro?" John b asked the blonde boy and Nova could tell from his expression that he was gonna say something dumb.

JJ kept eye contact and grinned, "I'm good, just watching Nova struggle to form a sentence from the amount of pleasure she's in." The grin on his face got better when she slapped his arm and silently cussed him out.

"Wha-" Nova cut off John b.

"Hey, i- uh." She let out a soft moan without any control over it. Her hand found her mouth so she can recover and finally spoke, "Text when you're on the way, bye." She quickly hung up.

She lightly punched JJ's chest multiple times, "You asshole."

"You know you liked that." He rubbed her right thigh and leaned back.

She looked at him with fury but couldn't stop a smile from forming at her lips. She did like it, they both know that.  "Let me ride you." She says trying to change the subject back to before when she noticed he wasn't moving inside of her anymore.

He cocked his head let out a soft chuckle, "You're cute." He said while smiling and turned her around to lay down on the couch that sat beside the front door.

He leaned down and let one arm hold himself up while the other rubbed his dick up and down on her clit, rolling his eyes from the lovely sensation. "Keep doing that." She demanded. He put the tip in and then went back up to her clit a few times before finally sinking himself back into her. She let out a gasp from the feeling of him filling her up. He aggressively shoved his lips onto hers, kissing her with no sign of comfort, just pure lust and desperation.

His hips started rocking back and forth in a fast pace. He wasn't gentle, not even in the slightest. She already felt like her inner thighs were bruising up from how hard he's fucking her. He lifted her up with one arm around her waist from the couch so he could go in as deep as possible.

"I- I'm about to come." She breathed out and looked into his eyes for approval.

"Come for me, baby." He pressed his thumb onto her clit and started circling, helping her reach her high. "Cmon.. let it out." he whispered, looking from eye to eye.

Her walls were tightening around him, squeezing his dick harder by the second which caused him to fight the urge to come with her. "Oh- oh my god. I'm coming-" she yelled out and her forehead fell into his. The sounds she let out for him made him crazy. "Fuck, JJ!" She moaned and that sent him over the edge.

He stood up from the ground and grabbed her neck to pull her up, "Get on your knees." He demanded.

She obeyed, not hesitating to fall to the ground and take his dick in her mouth. He firmly grabbed her head and kept it in place. He looked at her for approval and when she nodded, he shoved his dick down her throat, fucking her throat like he's the angriest he's ever been.

She tried to catch her breath while his dick was still down her throat, he felt himself about to come when she hummed on his dick and sent vibrations throughout his body.

When his dick started twitching, she started moving her head on her own and pleasing him more. His heart sped up when she started sucking on his tip. "Open your mouth, i wanna see my cum dripping down your chin." He pulled himself out of her throat and pulled her chin up to get a better look at her face.

He started pumping himself, throwing his head back from the feeling of him coming getting closer and closer.

He let out a loud moan as his come shot out of him and landed all over her mouth. He smirked at the sight of his come dripping down her neck and onto her titties.

She put her mouth back on his dick to suck the rest of the come off, wanting to taste more of him. She made sure not to miss a drop.

He pulled his pants back up and looked at her state. He picked her up and sat her on the couch, "Stay." He said while going inside to get a towel to clean her up with.

"Let's get you cleaned up." He said as he walked back out on the porch and leaned down in front of her to clean her off.

He grabbed her clothes and dangled her shirt in front of her as a way of telling her to hold up her arms, and she did. He slid her shorts back on and sat down next to her.

She rested her head on his shoulder before laughing, "Round two?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
24M 834K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
13.6M 675K 191
Ara, the only woman left alive after a plague, is searching for a way to save humanity. She thinks there isn't a man she can trust, until she meets K...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...