Psycho and Obsessed 🖤

بواسطة ReeeXus

A cold, arrogant, hot and popular guy turn into a psycho and Obsessed guy because of her. ATTENTION! ⚠️Conta... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 🔞
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 🔞
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Last Chapter 🔞
Choose
New book!

Chapter 17

1K 43 4
بواسطة ReeeXus

Jungkook driving to unknown road makes tzuyu furrowed her eyebrows and look at him in embarrassed because of what happened.

"Where are we going?!" She ask makes he glancing to her but didn't answer her question. She grinding her teeth and hitting his arm.

"WHERE ARE WE GOING???!!! SEND ME HOME!!" She slightly shout as jungkook clenching his jaw and park his car at the side of the empty road. He glaring to her and grabbing her hand, pulling her closer to him makes she gulping in nervous. He staring onto her face and so do her.

"W-what—"

He move his face closer and immediately planting a kiss on her lips. She stunned and froze while jungkook was moving his lips, kissing her, sucking and biting her lips as if there is no tomorrow. He lost... even she still didn't kiss him back. He grab her nape and pulling her more closer to deepened the kiss makes she slowly started to hypnotized and lost too in his kiss. She slowly wrapped her arms around his neck and respond to his kiss makes he smiling a little between the kiss. A groan escaped from his mouth as he really in needy feelings. He pull her closer and lift her up onto his lap without broking the kiss. His hand started to fix the seat to make a more space for them before he hugging and kissing her hungrily.

He could feel he was getting hard again and started to sneaking his hand inside her shirt. She feels like an electric shocked when his hand wrapping nicely on her bare skin at her waist. He suddenly broke the kiss and staring deeply just like a tiger glaring onto it's victims.

He want to unbuckled his belt but tzuyu gulping and stopping his hand.

"S-send me home!" She stuttering and bitting her lower lips. Her cheeks reddened and sweating in nervous plus a little bit afraid? He sigh and cursing a little in disappointed.

"Fuck..."

She could hear this but she just ignore and move from his lap to sit on the her seat again. He grinding his teeth and closing his private part with his hand to hold this. He bending his back with a hissed, wanted to hold his own needing feelings and also want to make his member getting to normal again!

Tzuyu gulping and look at to the other side, really in embarrassed. She feel like she was in danger with him but somehow.... she also feel the same. After for a while, finally he come to usual and immediately droving away with his eyes keep glancing to her and his lips can't stop smirking. He kiss her. He finally taste how sweet and good her lips is.

Really good for him. and only him. No one can taste this other than him.

NO ONE.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

193K 5.7K 75
Everybody wants him, but he wants you, and you still dont notice it... (Currently being Revised)
61K 2.5K 49
you will freaking hate Jungkook. I'm sorry. #1 in BangTwice
484 53 12
Chou Tzuyu, 17year old troublemaker and popular girl of the school. She is the cold and savage girl, only soft and real around her friends, Son Chaey...
18.6K 758 23
Park Jihyo who is starting college gets herself trapped in a dangerous game with Minatozaki Sana.