Thoughts Of Silver

By Avengers_ShipStories

Everyday Clint Barton is trapped in his thoughts, 'you didn't see that coming' rang throughout his brain. he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 13: Plot Twist

80 2 0
By Avengers_ShipStories

Clint awoke to screams, he sat up and came face to face with the gun of a golf club. He peered up, to where he saw Pietro. "I'm sorry" Pietro whispered, Clint looked around, his family where dead. "The hell.." he mumbled, "I'm so..sorry" Pietro said and flipped the club around before he whacked Clint over the head, "IM SORRY SORRY!" He cried and impaled Clint with it, he dropped down in tears. "You did well, my child" Pietro was sobbing as Clint's pulse dropped and dropped until it was no more, "you made me kill them.." he sobbed, "and there's more to come, child"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
91.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...