the destined mate|sope ✔️

By cutemuffins0

[completed✔️] hoseok, an innocent man living a most decent life in their small village. vowed to his own hom... More

☾︎𝐼𝑁𝑇𝑅𝑂𝐷𝑈𝐶𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁☽︎
|#1: Sunny Day|
|#2:pretty Flower|
|#3:daily reminder's|
|#4:outside At Last!|
|#5:precious eyes|
|#6:fantasies|
|#7:painful Truth|
|#8:other Ways|
|#9:senses|
|#10:first Hang Out|
|#11:nearly Exchange|
|#12:telling mr. Park|
|#13:birthday plan's|
|#14:truth Untold|
|#15:short Explanation|
|#16:happy Birthday!|
|#17:birthday Celebration|
|#18:goodbye's|
|#19:meeting Each Other|
|#20:rules And Regulations|
|#21:getting Ready|
|#22:before the Ceremony|
|#23:the Awaited Event|
|#24:the Awaited Event pt. 2¡|
|#25:own Problem|[m]
|#27:files And Documents|
|#28:flutters and butterflies|
|#29:late Confession|
|#30:fucking You In Your Heat|[m]
|#31:happiness is a Dream|
|#32:taking jung Hoseok|
|#33:saving his little omega|
|#34:sacrifice is a fact.|
|#35:reasons why you're Changed|
|#36:new beginning|[m]
|#37:morning routine|
|#38:giftedness talent|
|#39:concure you're angers|
|#40:lesson learned|[m]
|#41:check-up|
|#42:telling him|
|#43:making it up for the omega|
|#44:first month of stress|
|#45:short time of having fun|[m]
|#46:Christmas eve with cookies|
|#47:new year has began!|
|#48:valentines so clever|
|#49:love war with the crazy woman|
|#50:gender reveal party!|
|#51:designing the Babies room|
THE SPECIAL MOMENT
|#52:time flew So fast|
|#53:getting in touch With you|[m]
|#54:finally mate's|[m]
|#55:normal weaknesses|
¡note¡
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.1
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.2
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.3
LAST SPECIAL CHAPTER [m]
| the Finale |
REMEMBERING SOME THINGS
End

|#26:did We Fuck?|

417 21 4
By cutemuffins0

the sun was shinning, and the weather is great today.

hoseok is still asleep due to his lack of sleep yesterday and got immersed by the wine, then him being drunk.

he was snoring and wiggling, rolling over to the side, finding a comfortable position.

he wasn't over with the rolling thingy, and bumped his head to the nearest nightstand beside his bed.

"aw.." he said holding his head, still didn't open his eyes yet.

He was ensuring that he was not in the right position, but the pain in his head won't go away. Momentarily it got doubled because of the bump.

the sun was so bright for him to sleep again so he decided to wake up there and then, he laid properly and opened his eyes.

"goodmorning self" he greeted himself because he was feeling that it'll be a better way to get a good start.

he wanted to get up, as soon as he got up he scrunched his face feeling the immense pain in his head.

he tried to stand up only to be pulled again on the bed because of the pain, "argh" he reacted really tired of how much pain he get this fast few days.

someone knocked on the door and hoseok looked at it, he didn't know who it was so he didn't answer.

"seok?", yoongi called out, hoseok was not in the mood to face the boy.

"i got you a medicine" he said hoseok still didn't answer.

"okay then, I'll just give it to jin and he will be there for you" he said and hoseok heard the footsteps getting unclear.

Hoseok dont know what to do, but he needed to brush his teeth to be fresh.

"hobi?", hoseok knew who it was so he immediately shouted for him to come in.

"goodmorning seokie" jin greeted and hooked smiled, new nickname.

"morni-argh.." hoseok's head was really in pain right now, so seokjin immediately gave him the medicine for the boy to drink.

"drink that so the pain will go away" seokjin said, holding the glass of water and handing it to the boy.

"thanks"

"no prob"

"i need to brush my teeth now"

"did it kicked in?"

"yes, kinda?"

"okay well you need to be slowly to your movements"

"hm okay"

hoseok was now in the bathroom, brushing his teeth and giving himself a fresh breath.

he do all his skin care and looked at the mirror one last time then left the bathroom to be met again with seokjin.

"can i ask?" seokjin spoke and hoseok nodded, getting ready on the question.

"last night, did it happen?" he stated, hoseok asking what it was and Seokjin explaining it with just his bare hands.

"huh? i dont get it" hoseok admitted that he didn't really get it by just seokjin's gestures.

"it's like this" gestured again but he haven't still recognize what he was saying.

"just get to the point"

"you sure you want to know it?"

"well obviously yes, what is it?"

"its.."

"its???"

"it's like this"

"oh stop with the-"

"do you guys fuck?"

hoseok stopped for a moment, realizing what seokjin just said and hanged his mouth open. shock maybe?

"f-fuck?" hoseok stuttered, he only remembers the last scenario was him being all drunk and clingy to the older but he didn't know that there was a moment like that.

"sorry to ask it but yea, did you guys?-"

"i-i dont know, i w-was drunk and all but i-i.."

"its okay if you cant answer it, just..just forget it"

"but what if he did something wrong to me while im asleep?"

"yoongi is not like that hoseok"

"i-..i couldn't remember i-it"

"hey hey its fine, im sorry if i asked it to you"

"......"

hoseok was just staring at jin, thinking real hard if his mate did something wrong to him.

seokjin didn't even know that he will react like that, he just wanted to know because he will be part of it.

"hoseok"

"yea?"

"you alright?"

"i guess?"

"well then, lets just go and eat hm?"

"okay, you can go first"

"okay then, take your time majesty" soekjin said and left the boy there, alone.

he wanted some answers, he didn't expect that to happen especially when this is his temporary skilled emotion.

being so shock at some new points or things.

"I'll just ask him by my self" he announced and wanted to be clean so he gave himself a bath and new clothes.
-
He was on his way to his mate's room, ready to question the boy what was this all about.

when he arrived, he knocked deciding it is the time to be strong.

But his already to late to back up, the door was already opening and his heart was beating so fast every second.

he saw yoongi at the door, all wet and just the towel covering the half of his body, in short his freind.

"what?" yoongi spoke, rubbing his soaking wet hair, honestly hoseok thought it was sexy.

"a-am I-ill ask you something.." hoseok said, not really sure if he would ask him or no because if he did said yes he will never do anything about it, because it happened.

"go on" he's deep and raspy voice was senting tinglings around hoseok's spine.

"d-did w-we amm-..f-fuck?", hoseok asked getting pulled by yoongi and let him get inside.

"what a-are you doing?" hoseok asked, hugging his chest, protecting it.

"i wont do anything, unless you want to" yoongi protest, grabbing a shirt and throw it in the bed.

"y-your sick.."

"am i?" yoongi was walking towards the trembling boy, hoseok was backing away from him as he hit his back to the wall.

"d-dont get any c-closer" hoseok said, wanting to shout but his wolf is trying to betray him by doing so.

"hm well then"

"you haven't still answered my question"

"what was it?"

"d-did we, y-you know.."

"i dont know, tell me"

"did we?"

"hm??"

"Jesus Christ forgive me, DID WE FUCK!?" hoseok shouted the last sentence and yoongi just chuckled by it.

"what's so funny?" hoseok was getting angry at the moment, already forgetting about the situation.

yoongi turned to the boy, he did it purposely for the younger to see what he can eat.

"nothing, your just funny"

"answer my question"

"the answer is"

"what?"

"...."

"just tell me already"

"yes"

"w-what!?"

"just joking, no we didn't" yoongi admit that it was barely worth a lost, but at least he respected the younger and didn't touched him.

"gosh", hoseok sighed, contented at the okder's answer.

"can you get dressed" hoseok said looking away from the older.

"hm okay" yoongi replied and walked to where his shirt was, in his bed where his mate is.

he walked there didn't realized that the boy will be able to be close to him.

"what is the actual-"

Hoseok was cut off by yoongi in front of him.

His abs where right in front of his body, yoongi was just looking at the boy's face sensing its expressions.

"like it?" then hoseok gazed away and turned around.

"get dressed or I'll cut of your entire body", hoseok scared the boy but didn't really got scared, but for the younger's emotions he had to act like he was scared.

So he dressed up, and rubbed the towel on his wet hair.

"what did you do?", hoseok started the conversation about what happened last night when yoongi dragged him to bed.

"i put you to bed, but your so clingy." he answered not much detailed so hoseok turned to face him ang glared.

"tell me the whole thing"

"fine, you were sleeping in my arms and clinging to me and put you to bed"

"and then?"

"you puked on my suit so i took it off, and cleaned you so you can sleep peacefully"

"hm, so?"

"that's it", the older said, don't want him to know that he got a bulge and hoseok asking to help him from it.

"oh, okay"

"why do you wanna know?"

"because i have the rights"

"mkay"

hoseok was just looking around on yoongi's room, the room had its designed with black and white with some kind of art that he liked.

"mom said you know how to paint?" yoongi said, more like asking.

"well yea, i paint and draw" hoseok answered, yoongi nodding satisfied.

then something was heard, its a ringing tone so definitely it was yoongi's phone because hoseok's phone is on his room.

"I'll answer it", yoongi said to hoseok who was in the verge to leave the room.

"okay I'll just go and meet seokjin downstairs" hoseok said then yoongi nodded and with that hoseok left.

yoongi answered the phone and was alarmed when no one answered his greeting.

"who's this?" he said, still didn't get any answer from the other line.

then he was shock when he heard some moans and echos of jungkook's voice.

he was thinking of who it was then something clicked on his head, it was him.

"h-how?.."

"heyya yoongi", someone now answered, yoongi wasn't expecting to be him how?

"who the fuck are you?!" he said shouting at the phone ready to break it.

"you'll know very soon, min", the voice was chuckling no more like laughing, yoongi's blood is boiling right now.

he wanted to kill that man, but he dont know how.

"you bull-" the guy hung up before yoongi could finish his sentence.

he throw his phone to the bed, luckily it didn't break because how comfy and soft the bed was.

He was flustered, frustrated even confused.

why do he have it? his moans and jungkook's voice how?

yoongi just pushed it away, he didn't want his mind to be full of miserable things.

So he dragged himself out of his room, and went to where the kitchen is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 955 33
daddy issues, a yoonseok/sope fanfiction [COMPLETED] -"momma, can seok-seok be my daddy?"- .... a cheesy sope/yoonseok romance in which jung hoseok i...
63.6K 3.1K 13
[Short Story] Two tops could never have a functioning relationship let alone sex-life. Yoongi and Hoseok both top. Or are they? INCLUDES MATURE CONTE...
74.1K 5.9K 45
❝There's nothing I wouldn't do for him. If it means killing the bloodsuckers keeping him captive, I promise to move Hell and Heaven to have him back...
7.3K 313 26
What will you do if you came across your first love ? You did fall for him cause you knew he too did , but you got separated before even being able t...