I'll be okay (Mina/Jihyo x Fe...

By Koreaboostory

Y/N'S POV "WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME MINA!?!" I shouted at her while I buried my face on her chest crying, sh... More

CHAPTER ONE "MY STORY"
CHAPTER 2 "BEING CLOSED TO MY BEST FRIEND"
CHAPTER 3 "MY BEST FRIEND EX"
CHAPTER 4 "SLEEPOVER"
CHAPTER 5 "MEET THE FAMOUS QUEEN (PLAY GIRL)"
CHAPTER 6 "SURPRISE"
CHAPTER 7 "PLAN?"
CHAPTER 8 "FEEL BETRAYED"
CHAPTER 9 "MOTHER'S SECRET"
CHAPTER 10 "SOMEONE CAUGHT MY ATTENTION"
CHAPTER 11 "JEALOUS"
CHAPTER 12 "SLEEPOVER GONE WRONG"
CHAPTER 13 "SLEEPOVER GONE WRONG II"
CHAPTER 15 "MY GIRLFRIEND"
CHAPTER 16"CHEATER"
CHAPTER 17 "VACATION"
CHAPTER 18 "DAD"
CHAPTER 19 "I DIDN'T MEAN"
CHAPTER 20 "CLOSURE part 1"
CHAPTER 21 "TEACHER"
CHAPTER 22 "CLOSURE II"
CHAPTER 23 "SOMEONE"
CHAPTER 24 "PERMISSION"
CHAPTER 25 "REUNITE"
CHAPTER 26 "HER"
CHAPTER 27 "THE PRESIDENT"
CHAPTER 28 "MOVING ON"
CHAPTER 29 "VACATION"
CHAPTER 30 "ALGEBRA AND PHYSICS"
CHAPTER 31 "OFFICE"
CHAPTER 32 "DINNER"
CHAPTER 33 "MOM AND MY GIRLFRIEND"
CHAPTER 34 "CAUGHT"
CHAPTER 35"HER PARENTS"
CHAPTER 36 "Quarrel"
CHAPTER 37 "APOLOGIZE"
CHAPTER 38 "WORLD ENDS"
CHAPTER 39 "CHAIRMAN"
CHAPTER 40 " ENDING"
SPECIAL CHAPTER

CHAPTER 14 "CONFESSION"

292 13 2
By Koreaboostory

MINA POV

I yawned as I woke up from my slumber and saw that Chaeyoung hugged me. She is so cute when she's clinging to me, when I'm about to sit down from my bed but my private part was aching and I didn't notice that I'm naked.

I quickly looked to see if Chaeyoung was naked. I glanced at her thigh part and saw her dick but I rapidly looked away then I saw her rub her eyes. "C-Chaeyoung? Did something.... happened b-between us?" I asked her and she quickly sat on the bed "What...." Her husky voice cutted and she's staring at my.....BOOBS??! I felt my heart beat wanting to get out of its ribcage.

I covered myself and slightly hit her shoulder "Yahh! I asked you!" I whined and she just hugged me "S-sorry mina, I can't remember what happened last night" she said and I hugged her back. I stood up with the blanket but when I took the blanket I saw Chaeyoung's body and she immediately covered it. Our clothes are messing on the floor and I took her clothes and gave them to her.

"Mina?" She called me and I looked at her and hummed "We'll I guess something happened between us last night, uhmm you know I can keep my feelings to you all the time so I gather up all of my strength and throw away my scared fucking pride, Uhhmm c-can I court you? you didn't need to answer it quickly, I will give you time to think for that. " She asked me and I found myself blushing at what she said and I just nodded then dashed to the bathroom.

I'm now in the bathroom, doing my business here blushing, then suddenly my girlfriend popped up on my mind. "What the heck mina! Why did you agree to chaeng!! you have a fucking girlfriend!!! Oh God help me, I know she trusted me and loved me so much. fuck why did I cheat to her?!!! WHAT DID I DO! Now I'm so confused with my feelings!! How can I explain this to Y/N?!" I argued to myself and felt guilty.

I'm sobbing in the bathtub when I heard a knock on the door, "Minari are you okay?" Chaeyoung asked me at the door as I quickly washed my face and opened it. "Yes chaeng, I'm sorry you can take a bath now" I simply said and left the bathroom as she walked inside.

I wear my usual clothes not minding the pain on my aching privy down there. "Thankfully my room was soundproof" I talked to myself and grabbed my phone then texted my girlfriend.

I went downstairs and saw just our maids. I forgot mom and dad are on a business trip right now and oppa has football training "Ms. Mina, your lunch is already at the table," one of our maids said and I smiled at her as we walked towards the kitchen.

I sat on my usual chair and saw Chaeyoung approach me, "where's your mom and dad?" She asked me "They're on a business trip now chaeng, let's eat" I simply replied then dug in to my food.

our lunch was peaceful then suddenly chaeyoung asked me "can we go to our favorite spot today before i leave (going to her own house) ?" She asked me and I nodded to her.

After we finished our lunch I got my key to my room and went outside. I saw her there standing as she signaled me to give the key to her. I gave it to her and she opened the car door for me "Thank you" I said and she just smirked.

No one POV

The two girls went to their favorite spot, which is on Han river. They're under the bridge because they saw fishes there, and spent their time relaxing.

Chaeyoung and Mina were always at Han River back then when they're close to each other, playing something, relaxing and caring for each other without her friends.

Suddenly Mina asked, "Chaeng, if we were back in time and I confessed to you at that time, would you love me like you love Somi?" Chaeyoung was just shocked at the sudden question and didn't reply.

"I'm sorry Mina, I've been lying to you all this time but.. I want to confess to you all my feelings right now. You are my first love not Somi, remember when I kissed you in the rain then I ran after that? I-I'm scared at that time... I'm scared that your father will send you to the states because I'm in love with you and I don't know if he will support our relationship if we become together... but he said that we looked good together when my parents went on a business trip, I was happy at that time. Remember when we enrolled in the same school and you wanted me to study in upper class with you? I already want to confess to you but.... when J-Jimin came to you with a bouquet of flowers? You looked so happy that time. I felt so jealous and felt like I'm nothing to you. You even dragged him somewhere for a private conversation. I thought you already gave yourself to him. That's why I decided to go to lower class and that's why I met Somi." Chaeyoung didn't stop herself and burst out crying in Front of the latter.

Flashback

OT9 had a sleepover in Momo's apartment, it was 7 in the morning, mina woke up with a smile on her face. She loves rainy days, when she was about to go to the window the small cub rubbed her eyes cutely which Mina found cute "Where are you going minaya?" The cub asked the latter but Mina smiled at her "It's raining chaeng, I love it" Mina whispered to Chaeyoung to not wake the other girls up.

suddenly Chaeyoung quickly stood up and woke Jihyo "Jihyo unnie, can I take a bath outside? It's raining please" She asked for permission from the older woman "You need someone to be with chaeng" Jihyo said cause Chaeyoung whined "I'll go with her" Mina suddenly said then Chaeyoung gave her a gummy smile. "Okay, don't be so frisky outside" After Jihyo said that, they dash outside.

Mina kept following Chaeyoung wherever she goes, they both love rain so much, especially mina. When the rain keeps falling Chaeyoung hugged mina cause to mina shocked "Are you tired now? you've been running all along here" mina said when Chaeyoung started leaning her face to mina and connecting their lips together.

After Chaeyoung realized what she's doing, she remembered about the thought of sending mina to America so she quickly pulled to their kiss "Sorry" Chaeyoung said and ran back to Momo's apartment. Mina blushed at what just happened and followed Chaeyoung to the apartment.

After the kiss happened Chaeyoung was ashamed for what she did so she distanced herself to mina, but when needed to go back to their own house, chaeyoung's parents weren't home then Jihyo decided to be with Chaeyoung at mina's house.

Time skip to minas house

Hi girls ''Mina's parents greeted them cheerfully but when they saw Mina holding chaeyoungs hand her father smiled widely "You two look good together" He said patting their head.

"I'm sorry Mr. and Mrs. Myoui for bothering you, but Chae Young's parents aren't home because of a business trip so I needed her to be with mina. "Jihyo asked but Mina's mother just laughed at her "It's okay jih, besides we're taking care of these two".

"Mrs. Myoui I need to go now, thank you for taking care of Chaeyoung" Jihyo bowed at Mina's parents as the two girls went inside their house.

fast forward at dinner

Chaeyoung felt so nervous "Chaeng? are you nervous, don't worry kid I won't bite beside I want you and mina to be together" Mr. Myoui talked as her wife just smiled at us.

End of flashback

"When Jimin brought me flowers, I dragged him outside because I rejected him. I said that I loved someone already, but when I went back to our desk. I can't see your presence anymore, I contacted you many times but you didn't answer my call. A week without you was so hard for me but when I contacted Jihyo, she said you're dating a girl already so I didn't bother you anymore" Mina hugged the latter and explained herself.

"Sorry Mina, I think I need to go home now," Chaeyoung said as she stood up and went to the car. Mina can't do anything because she already made a mistake. She cheated on her girlfriend with her first love but she can't blame Chaeyoung for the mistake because she can see in the younger's eyes that she's in love.

fast forward on mina's house

Chaeyoung POV

I went inside Mina's home to get my bag because I needed to go home. When I'm about to go outside Mina called me "Take care on your way chaeng" She simply said and kissed my cheeks.

I took a cab on my way, remembering what happened last night with me and Mina. I blushed madly because she agreed about courting her.

I loved how she acted in front of me, like we're a married couple and the way her parents saw me with their daughter. I feel so blessed. Finally, I already forgot my feelings to my best friend and we're now friends again.

I'm now at home and I saw dad on his usual chair with a newspaper in front of him "Hi dad I'm home, where's mom?" I asked dad and kissed his cheeks "She is in our room, sleeping. It's 5 in the evening chaeng, how's your sleep over at myoui house?" Dad asked.

"It's fine dad, I confessed to her and she agreed about courting her" I said smiling at my dad, I saw him grinning at me "Looks like you moved on on your best friend, By the way how is Y/n now? It's been a while since she visited here. ''Dad keeps asking me.

"She's fine dad, I already talked to her yesterday and she missed me so much" I said as I sat on the sofa "How about you invite her here, to sleep over?" I think my dad wants to tease me, But I don't have feelings for her now...

"Okay dad I will invite her now" I saw my dad grinned as I walked in my room. I lay down on my bed and texted my best friend. I said that my father wanted her to sleep over here in our house and she agreed.

"When will I go there?" She asked on the phone "I will picked you up now, so be ready" I replied on her text "I'm ready now, Actually I just took a shower a while ago and you texted me" She said, I laughed at her reply "Okay going," I simply replied and her last message was "take care".

time skip

My best friend was so happy when I got out of the car and I saw dad open the gate for us. "Hi young ladies" Dad greeted us as I hugged my father, but y/n just bowed to him. "Please you look like my daughter now so don't need to bow" Dad said as I furrowed my eyebrows and I heard dad laughed together with my best friend.

What the heck, I look like a ghost here. They're even close to each other, not minding my presence here. were at the dining table now and saw them peacefully talking to each other again and again until mom came to us. "Hi chaeng... Oh, who's this girl honey?" Mom asked dad "She's my best friend mom and looks like they don't want me here, they keep talking to each other like I'm a ghost" I said and pouted to my mom but instead of hugging me my mom laughed at me.

"Hi Mrs. Son, I'm Choi Y/n but just call me Jiji. I'm glad to meet you ma'am" y/n introduced her to mom.

Y/N POV

I introduced myself to Mrs. Son and she complimented me "you are such a beautiful girl Jiji, don't be so shy here, feel at home" Mrs. son said as she hugged me.

Her dad kept telling a story about chaeyoung unnie. We laughed at each other, while staring at my best friend who's pouting .

Until we're done with our dinner we're laughing at Chaeyoung unnie but I just hugged her, I think she's jealous of us haha. I can't stop laughing because Chaeyoung unnie, her dad keep saying everything about her.

time passed by, We're here in Chaeyoung unnie's room, while she pouts at me "Dad is so made fun of me, you look so very happy huh?" She said and tickled me, I laughed so much until she stopped tickling me "Sorry unnie your dad seems like me so much than you" I teased her and she began to tickle me again, till I can't breath anymore (joke haha)

"Ji? Are you in a relationship now?" She then asked me to choke on my own saliva and make me nervous. "U-unnie, uhmm can I introduce her next Monday, I want you to know her in person" I said and gave her a shy smile "Why don't you introduce her to me, now?" she asked me "She's busy unnie, she has to study for a week" as i replied to her, she just nodded to me.

Actually I lied to unnie, I don't know If my girlfriend was busy in a week, but I can see that she's tired because of her studies. I will introduce her to you unnie, don't worry. just give me time. I talked to my thoughts

"Ji? Do you know I used to like you when I'm at the lower class with you?" I'm so shocked by her confession right now, I feel sorry for her because I can see her as my sister. "I-I didn't know about that" I said staring at her and then she laughed at me "Silly, that was just before. You didn't even notice me when we're always together before, but I'm scared to tell you that I have feelings for you, then you said you think you love someone? I felt so jealous at the time." She said,

"Sorry unnie, I didn't notice your feelings for me. I hurt you with my words, I'm sorry unnie" I sob at her chest and hugged her "Don't cry, I found someone now baby. She is so lovely, and nice just like you! you know that? If she answers me with her sweet yes, I will tell you first about it and introduce her to you." She said as I lifted my head up to her. I can tell that she is in love now, her eyes look so bright not like when she told me about her ex-girlfriend. She looks so devastated at that time, like she can't find another woman like that Somi girl.

"I promise you that she will say yes to you, I want to see you happy again unnie, I want to see you in love again." I cheered her up and she smiled at me "I hope she will say yes to me, you are my Angel Ji. I love you so much" She said as she kissed my cheeks.

************

-Life has taught me that you can't control someone's loyalty. No matter how good you are to them, it doesn't mean that they will treat you the same. No matter how much they mean to you, it doesn't mean that they'll value you the same. Sometimes the people you love the most, turn out to be the people you can trust the least.-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1.2K 12
It wasn't easy for everyone when they learned about Mina's condition in the middle of July, in the middle of this concert tours. All the members took...
184K 6.1K 21
In 2006, a six to seven year old named Y/N L/N moves to Seoul, South Korea carrying nothing but her parents' hopes and dreams. It didn't take her unt...
60.2K 4K 32
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧 "𝙎𝘼𝙏𝙕𝙐" 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 "𝙊𝙉𝙇𝙔 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙎" *********...
204K 7.1K 42
I once read an article about it, a definitive explanation about our sign's compatibility. Aries and Taurus, it said : "We're talking "take a bullet...