A land of milk and honey

By lil-gaki

MODERN BORUTO FANFICTION ROMANCE BORUSARA at the age of 12 boruto has a huge argument with His father and fa... More

chapter.1 leaving
chapter.2 fuhget about it
chapter.3 studying
chapter4. i am never partying again
chapter6.flirting
chapter.7 gang gang
chapter.8 love
chapter.9 shots.
ideas
new story
owie
surprise.
incubo
scars.
crash and burn
mellows
i know you know .
hiiiih
strenth
high

chapter 5. university

317 9 9
By lil-gaki

Boruto p.o.v

Straight after we land we go sigth seeing since it's vals first time in japsn.

We go to our bar . For now it's s meeting place until he get something better .

Its a good thing we learnt the languages of our ancestors otherwise we would have been screwed .

We're meeted by our italian assosiate franky di angelo . We do our little greeting and walk inside . 300 hundred japanese men bow down as we walk in .

Nicky: what's the situation.

Our friend angelo starts to go into detail.

Angelo: we have many rival organisations competing to be Tokyo's number one crime syndicate.

We have three main competitors. First is tenjuku ( Tokyo manji refrence) . The deal in all areas but mostly narcotics and gambling . There gonna be our first target. There gonna be our cash cow. Run by saizaki hakuro and his rigth hsnd man shiro. Said to hsve taken down 200 hundred men with 90 of their men. They have numbers of 3000 men.

Next is raiton. There are violent gang who do contract killings . They stay among themselves and play it wisely. There a small but powerful bike gang. They have a top of 200 hundred men and is run by yato yakuri who is said to killed over 50 men.

Then there is the the yakuza . They are the italian mafia of Japan. There gonna be our last stop. 8000 members and a shit tone of money . Led by kuro chiisai.

Boruto: where do we stand .

Angelo: we have 7 casinos and have many hotels and locations in our hands. We have our hands in narcotics and everything else but proztituion per your request. We have 3000 men on stand by and more reinforcements .

Nicky : good we make a move next week . We expand our territory and scout things over.

Val: let's FUCK SOME SHIT UP. ROMANO , ROMANO , ROMANO

everyone breaks Into chant. Shits gonna happen.

Home

Our home is nice it's a 3 story house with a pool and Jacuzzi.

Boruto: I dibs master room.

Val makes his way Into the garage

Val: haha screw you guys I dibs WRX.

I run into the garage. I see a rx7 and my evo 9.

Boruto : I dibs the evo.

Nicky: I wanted the Mazda anyways .

I cuagth him mumbling under his breath . He obviously didint want that one.

Nicky: well someone has to go to bed early because it's a SCHOOOLL nigth . Ohhh and by the way you still have music classes but pa gave you some normal ones to.

Boruto: auuhhhhhhhhh goodnight.

I jump into bed and lay there. I wonder what's gonna happen. I wonder if I am gonna see anyone I know. I wonder till I sleep.

Next day

I wake up and get ready for school . I put on my black nike tech fleece pants , my grey adidas running jacket and my runners.

I look in the mirror and stare at the scar over my eye. It happened in a deal gone wrong. My best friend died that nigth. I havent told anyone about that nigth , not even nick.

I say goodbye even though my brothers are making fun of me for going to school.

I drive until I see the campus. I smile thinking of the chance of my music. Then I frown thinking of all that could go wrong .

SARADA P.O.V.

Im waiting in our homeroom class. Before you say anything I know we have home room in university it's gross but what can we do.

I'm looking through my phone. I get a notification on Snapchat. It's been exactly six years since a photo was taken. A photo of me and boruto uzumaki. The first boy i ever liked and long family friend. His family has not been the same since he left.

Hinata was depressed for a long , long time. She still is . She lost contact with her baby boy .

Himawari still gets presents and cards on her birthdays. Last year she got 1000 dollars in American dollars and a whole closet full if toys.

And of course there's uncle naruto. I feel bad for him. Hes like my dad. He just trys to do the best for us but doesn't know how to do it. He blames himself.

My thoughts stop drifting when my friend starts talking to me.

Cho-cho: Sarada are you even listening to me .

Sarada: you were saying something about boys rigth .

Cho-cho: yeah so like iwabe comes up to me And hes like " what does it take to get a girl like you" and im like eww can you be anymore 2017

I start getting lost in thougth again until her voice brings me back to reality .

Cho-cho: saraadaa are you even listening.

Sarada: sumimasen. I keep geting lost in the clouds cho-cho. What were you saying .

Cho-cho: there's a new kid on campus and he's a freshman in our class. He takes music classes to. Isint that dreamy.

Sarada: I guess soo.

Our conversation gets interrupted by professor iruka.

Iruka: alright kids quiet down he have a new student today please welcome boruto romano.

Ohhhs could be heard at such an exotic last name.

A blond kid walks . He has three whisker marks on his face with a scar running over his eye. He had the bluest eyes you had ever seen and blond hair as yellow as the sun. He looked like he ozzed warmth .

" hey I'm boruto romano I'm from new York. I'm gonna be a huge musician you better believe dattabasa!".

All the girls were staring at him. He was pretty handsome . I feel like I've seen him somewhere.

Iruka: today's home room will be a free period to get to know our new student . Please bond while I step out of the room.

Cho-cho: look at him he is sooo hottt.

Sarada: your not wrong .

Wait s minute. I look at my phone . Holy shit it's boruto Uzumaki.

BORUTO P.O.V

I went into class and introduced myself. I looked around and saw people I knew . Panic went through my mind .
I saw inojin and shikidai my old best friends along with Sarada a old family friend.

I'm tempted to leave until someone starts asking me questions .

Stranger: what ethnicity are you .

Boruto: I'm Japanese italian.

Starnger: what do you major in.

Boruro: I'm gonna be a musician.

Then I see shikidai and inojin staring at me . I really wonder what there gonna say . They look like they aged well.

Shikidai: did you happen to know a kid who used to go to konoha middle school. He kinda looked like you and acted like you to. He left the school and only sent us boys a text.

Inojin: he was a total dickwad .

Before i awnser my question iruku sensei comes in .

Iruka: alright class settle down. Boruto why don't you sit next to those two boys.

He points Towards shikidai and inojin. This is gonna be a long talk.

Boruto p.o.v

Inojin: Boruto Uzumaki you dickwad come tell us everything .

Boruto:you guys aren't mad?

Shikidai: of course were mad but we understand why you did it.

Shikidai: tell us everything.

I tell them the events of the day which they already knew. I tell them I was adopted by the Romano family in New York and joined the family bussiness. I go over what I'm studying and that I'm here to expand our bussiness .

Boruto: what about you guys. What are you guys studying here. I thought you weren't gonna do university shikidai .

Shikidai: well I'm a professional shogi and chess player now. My mom made me come here otherwise she would of made my life more of a drag . You know to better myself or whatever.

Inojin here is studying art as you could guess.

Inojin: thanks inojin!

I laugh it's good to be back with my friends .

TIMESKIP END OF DAY

it was so cool. I did some classes like maths and English which I aced and the rest was music (sccorree) . I'm really good. I play drums, guitar , bass and piano.

I go home knowing I had a good day.

IRUKUA P.O.V

I introduce the new student to the class. As soon as I saw him i realised who it is.
It was boruto Uzumaki , Naruto Uzumaki lost son. Naruto is like family to me so he told me everything .

I stepped outside and made a phone call.

"Hello" said Narutos voice through the phone.

"Ive found him" I said. " your son boruto uzumaki".

ENDDDDD

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 98 18
This story takes place 30 years after the end of thethe 4th shinobi world war boruto has gone off to train with sasuke (like naruto with jiraiya) And...
4.7K 69 6
Boruto and Sarada always knew each other and grew watching each other fighting almost everytime and also were real good friends. Read them falling in...
82.9K 1.3K 37
This a story about after the chunin exams Boruto decides to leave the village to train with Sasuke. What will happen when he returns to the village a...
2.6K 73 9
What happened in between Shippuden and Boruto? How did Boruto turn into a whiny brat? Why is Naruto too busy to spend time with his family, even thou...