Ayanokouji x Miyuki [Classroo...

由 Kiyone-Chan

Ayanokouji will be going to school like normal and will meet Miyuki. (Miyuki loves her brother as a brother j... 更多

Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: S System
Chapter 3: Superiority Complex-Chan
Chapter 4: Midterms
Chapter 5: Love Expert
Chapter 6: Witnesses
Chapter 7: Important to Me
Chapter 8: Confirming his Suspicions

2 POLLS

3.2K 94 40
由 Kiyone-Chan

The next part classroom of the elite is Sudo's trial. But I don't know what you guys want.

1. Do you guys want me to skip it because there's not much for Miyuki to do in this part.

2. Do you want me to make Miyuki the one who got manipulated by Kiyotaka about the fake cameras instead of Horikita.

It's your choice guys. Now for the second POLL.

1.Do you guys want Kiyo to be the one to give Miyuki her hair clip

2. Or not and some other gift.

My choice is the first but I just want to know what you guys think. Bye!!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

10.7K 312 4
This is a what if scenario that I took interest in and this is a whole lot different reaction with an AU of course....... Ayanokoji Kiyotaka had enr...
926K 25.2K 111
Kiyo x honami ship Since Most of the good Class B Fanfics are on hiatus , And the rest are Delaying updates , I Got Bored and decided to do it myself...
177K 3.5K 34
The echoes of the unanimous special class had faded away, and Ayanokouji was ready to take his first step towards an all-out battle. But before he co...
152K 9.3K 52
What if the Nakano sisters attend ANHS instead of *what was that school again*? Witness how Ayanokouji will find ways to convince the five sisters wh...