My One and Only......Ghost?!

By PurplePanda89

Hmm.....Girl + Boy=Cute Love story right? Err what about Girl + Ghost? Having to... More

My One and Only......Ghost?!
Her Side
Then she met him....
His Side
Then he met her....
You!
I'm Dead?
The Creepy Lady can see me?
Never Again....
Meeting Rena?

What? Me? No!

19 0 1
By PurplePanda89

His point of view

I rushed into the apartments, not caring about who I bump into, I'm dead anyways so what's the point, I ran and ran and ran until I reached a n apartment....

The door was painted black and pasted on the door was the name I'll never forget.

Could it be? Is it her?

I walked through the door and found myself in a living room, it wasn't that fancy, white walls, black leather couches on the left side by the big window, a flat screen TV, a small,hidden kitchen slash dining room, a marble counter top with a corny flower vase and fish bowl on top of it and a hall way which I think it was where the bedrooms and bathrooms were.

I entered the kitchen and started to look around, not long after I found a picture frame......

It's her

"This is all her fault! Why'd she do it?! What about mom and Annie? I just can't !!!"

I was pacing back and forth, fuming with anger

And This was going on for a few moments until...

"W-w-who a-are yo-you?" And there she was,standing in fright...

"YOU! YOU DID THIS"

Her Point Of view

I saw the mystery guy behind my kitchen and he didn't look as happy as I anticipated.

I stood there frozen until he charged at me, growling in the process

"AHHHHH!!!!!"

"WHY?! WERE YOU DRUNK?! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!!!!"

"I-I DIDN'T DO IT!!! I-I SWEAR!!!"

"NO NO NO I CAN REMEMBER YOUR DRUNKEN FACE EVER SINCE YOU KILLED ME!!!"

Killed him? Me? What? Did I sleep walk again?!

OH MY GOD I SLEEP MURDERED SOMEONE!!!! O.O

Oh wait, I can't do that anymore I had counseling when I was in 7th grade! I had a weird childhood....

Wait! No time for that!

"What the hell are you mumbling about?"

He looked a little transparent but then again I might be imagining stuff again..

"This all just dream~ Nothing but a silly dream~" I chanted over and over again hoping to escape this nightmare but nothing, he just stood there and looked at me with a puzzled and angry face. If it was possible.

"Will you stop it?!" He said annoyed and went over to me gripping my shoulders "This.Is.Not.A.Dream."

"AHHHHHH!!!" I turned away and picked something up and well ,threw it at him, not giving a single care on what it was.

"Oi!" He dodged and charged at me again

"I SAID STOP" he held me by my arm

"O-okay" I looked into his eyes and eventually calmed down, I mean who wouldn't? You could get easily lost in those beautiful,brown eyes I mean I've seen brown eyes but not this gorgeous....

"Stop mumbling about nonsense!" He shouted again, I must've said it out loud

"S-sorry" I apologized while stuttering, what was he talking about me killing him?

"I bet you're wondering why I'm angry, well" He let go of me and started to explain.

"Last night, I was driving home and I saw you dancing in the street near a tree..." This sounds too familiar,I thought but I still listened to him

"Unluckily my brakes wouldn't work so I was skidding on the road, If it wasn't for you drunk dancing-" "I DON'T DRINK!" I defended "Whatever!" He started to get mad again but calmed himself down

"As I was saying, if you weren't dancing on the street I would've just had a small impact...

I-I'm not even sure if I'm alive now..." He said in a sad tone of voice

"WHAT? ME? NO! IDIDNTDOANYTHING" I was panicking and started to talk fast but instead of explaining more. I ran, just ran away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 6K 145
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
26.1K 2.1K 28
In a distant corner of the world, young Azaina Aazi resides in opulence, yet her heart aches from neglect by her mother, who shields her from the tru...
26.2K 1.5K 33
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...
85.1K 6.5K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...