𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐓 - 𝑱𝒐𝒉𝒏𝒏�...

By SomeEpiphany

«𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒐𝒏,Β» π’šπ’π’– π’”π’‚π’š π’„π’π’π’…π’π’š. «𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’šπ’π’–π’“ π’”π’•π’–π’‘π’Šπ’… 𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒕, 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒐 π’Šπ’•... More

00 | authors note
01 | new kid
02 | the pact
03 | the date
04 | fitting rooms
05 | workshop
06 | after hours
07 | halloween dance
08 | joshua
09 | joshua pt. 2
10 | country club
11 | tournament
12 | the party
14 | his place
15 | girlfriend
16 | dinner
17 | say love
18 | fight for you
19 | jealousy
20 | trust
21 | i love you
22 | sleepover
23 | morning
24 | promposal
25 | winter formal
26 | winter formal pt. 2
27 | preparations
28 | all valley
29 | kreese's wrath
30 | aftermath
31 | christmas party

13 | the beach

14K 278 238
By SomeEpiphany

At school the next week, the only thing people are talking about is Barbara's party. You hear a new rumor every day, and still waiting to hear one about you.

«Thank God my parents aren't home until next week,» Barbara says in a groan. You're sitting on the field outside school; waiting for volley ball practice to start.

«At least it was a great party,» Susan says and smiles with satisfaction. «Of course you would think so,» Barbara spits. «You left me all alone to go shag Bobby.»

Susan cheeks turn a bright red as she tosses a glance at the boys on the football field. You sigh at her. «When are you two gonna admit what you feel for each other,» you ask.

Susan shakes her head and looks at you. «It's not like that. Besides, you're one to talk!» You toss a swift glance at Ali, who suddenly seems to be listening to your conversation.

You look to Barbara for help, but she only shrugs at you. «Come on,» Susan says in a scoff. «Everyone saw how you and Johnny acted at that party. Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about.»

You notice Ali raising her eyebrows all the way to her hairline. «You and Johnny?» She asks as her jaw drops. «Ali, I'm sorry, I know I should have asked you if you were okay with me going out with Johnny,» you reply, but Ali cringes.

«I don't care, y/n,» she says in a scoff. «But what about Daniel?» You're taken aback by her response. She's known Daniel for like five minutes, who's she to talk to you about him? «What about him?» You say and cross your arms.

«You're joking?» She says in a scoff. «I think you know what I'm talking about, y/n-» «And I think I know him better than you do, Ali,» you interrupt, rather harshly.

«Have you told him, then?» She asks and raises her eyebrows. You bite your lip in consideration. You decided to keep it from him until the tournament, and you still think that's the best idea.

«Not yet,» you say. Ali shakes her head. «You know you haven't told him for a reason. How do you think he's going to feel when you finally do? When he finds out you've been keeping it from him?»

You look down at your feet. «Ali, come on,» Barbara sighs. «It's between her and Daniel.» Ali opens her mouth, then closes it. She bites her lip in consideration, then she looks at you. «Okay, sorry,» she says in a sigh.

«It's okay,» you reply and run a hand through your hair. «It's a mess, I know. But I have no idea what to do? It might be stupid, but I wanted to wait before telling Daniel until after the tournament.»

It looks like a light turned on for Ali. «Oh, right,» she says and bites her fingernails. «Hold up,» Barbara cuts in. «Daniel's competing in the All Valley tournament?» You nod in response.

«Should be interesting,» Susan says. That's an understatement. The coach's whistle wails in your ear; telling you that practice is starting.

«Okay, girls!» The coach says loudly. «I want you to start running a few laps, then we're gonna practice our serves, okay?» She blows her whistle, and you start jogging.

You glance out at the football field and Johnny catches your eye. He's sweaty, and his wet locks have stuck to his face. How does someone look so good, so effortlessly? He catches you staring, but you don't look away. You're shameless. You're his, and he knows it.

Then he starts jogging over to you. He joins you by your side. You look at him with your eyebrows raised. «What?» He says and puts his hands up. «What are you doing?» You ask.

«I'm running, what does it look like I'm doing?» You listen as his breathing gets choppy. «You have terrible stamina,» You say amused as he falls behind.

He quickly catches up to you. «I've got great stamina,» he says and winks at you. «Oh really?» You reply with a smirk. «Where it matters,» he says teasingly. Your mouth falls open. He's vulgar.

«What do you want?» You say, and feel your breathing getting heavier. «To take you out,» he replies. You smile at the ground. You don't want to show him, but you know he can see right through you.

«I'll pick you up at seven,» he says, before you can answer him. He runs closer to you, and puts his lips to your ear. «Wear something sexy,» he whispers, before he slaps your ass and runs back out onto the football field.

Your cheeks sting at the sensation of his hands on your body. You speed up the pace to masquerade your horrible flush with a sweat. «You guys are too much,» Barbara says in a titter. «Oh, shut up,» you spit back at her; embarrassed that she just watched everything that went down.

* * *

«Wear something sexy

You've pretty much emptied your entire closet out on your bedroom floor. You're wearing a little black dress, but you're still not sure.

You almost hate that you care so much. But you want him to look at you like you're the only girl in the world. Fuck, you want him to want you.

«Is there a specific reason your clothes are on the floor?» Your mother asks from the doorframe. «I don't have anything to wear,» you say in a sigh.

«What's the occasion?» She asks as she paves a path across the room to you. «I have a date with Johnny,» you say, and try not to sound too excited.

«Are you a couple now?» Your mother says as she picks up a pair of jeans from the floor. You remember what Johnny said at Barbara's party. «I don't know,» you say, because you don't. All you know is that you want to be with him all the time.

«Maybe you could ask him over for dinner?» Your mother says in a hopeful tone. You snort at her suggestion. «Why would I do that?» She bites her lip and looks you in the eye. «Because your dad is coming to town.»

Your heart skips a beat. «What?» You you stutter. Your mother rubs her neck. «He wants to see you, y/n. He told me you haven't responded to any of his letters?»

You take a hand to your temple. «I don't want to talk to him, mom. He doesn't care? He's only coming back so he doesn't feel horrible about himself.»

Your mom shakes her head. «That's not true,» she says. «He loves you, and you know that, y/n. And you are going to have dinner with him.»

You scoff at her audacity. «You can't force me to sit down and act like we're a big, happy family, mom!» You exclaim angrily. «He has a new family, in case you forgot.»

Your mother sucks her teeth. «This isn't up for discussion, y/n. «He's coming on friday, and you're going to be there. End of conversation.»

You can't believe her. She's so obsessed with being perfect. You bet she's taking your dad to the country club the second he walks through the door. «I have to go, I'm late,» you say. You have to get out of there.

You walk out of your room, before your mother can say something to make you stay. Your whole body is shaking with fury. You grab a black leather jacket and throw it on, before you walk outside and down to your driveway.

You find Johnny already sitting on his bike, even though he isn't supposed to pick you up for another ten minutes. He's got music on, and he's nodding his head to the rythm.

His eyes are closed, so he doesn't notice you walking down to him. He looks like such a dork. You can't help but smile at him. You've never seen this side of him. He looks so genuine.

«Hey,» you say quietly. He opens his eyes, and freezes for a moment. He loses his usual smirk. His eyes are wide, and his mouth slightly open; like he's going to say something. But he doesn't.

«What?» You say quietly. «You look beautiful,» he says softly as he takes off his headset. He's not smug, not teasing. He's real. You smile at him. «Thank you.»

And though the sight of Johnny helped you escape reality for a bit, your mind trails off to your mom and the fight you just had. And your dad.

«What's on your mind?» Johnny asks as your smile fades. «My dads coming home,» you say flatly. «I haven't seen him in five years.»

You look up and meet Johnny's glance. «How do you feel about that?» He asks. And he's not asking because he has to. You can tell by the way he looks ar you that he actually cares.

You sigh deeply. «I feel like I don't want to think about that right now.» Johnny nods. Then he puts on his helmet, and gestures for you to do the same.

«Where are we going?» You ask as you climb onto his bike. «I'm gonna take your mind off it,» he says. Then he starts the bike, and drives off.

The air is chilly against your skin, but not freezing. It's refreshing. Your hands are locked around Johnny's chest; and you can feel the way his heartbeat rises every now and then.

It's crazy how much you can feel for one person after such little time. Maybe scary is a better term to use. But you don't care. Because even though you know nothing lasts forever, right now it feels like this will. You and him.

Johnny puts a hand on your bare thigh; only steering with one hand. His fingers are warm against your skin. It's reassuring. It's his way of telling you he's there. And that he's not going anywhere.

   When Johnny finally stops the bike, you find yourself at the beach. He opens the trunk on his bike, and pulls out two blankets and a pack of donuts with pink frosting.

You look at him in complete awe. «I took a chance and bought donuts,» he says sheepishly and rubs his neck. «Hope you like it.» You can't fight the urge, so you grab his face and kiss him.

«That's too bad, I hate donuts,» you say with a grin as you put your arms around his neck. «Oh, yeah?» He replies, and puts his lips against your neck.

You feel the heat of his tongue making its way down to your collarbone. You hiss at the feel of it as you grab the nape of his neck, and ease his head backwards so your lips met.

You feel the kiss all the way to the bone. His hands travel across your body; every inch of your skin longs for his touch. He grabs your hand, and you walk down to the water.

He lays out one of the blankets a few feet away from the shore, so the waves can't catch you. You sit down between his legs, and rest your head against his chest. He puts the second blanket over you.

«Do you take all your girls here?» You say jokingly. «Yeah,» Johnny replies. «It's become a tradition. Didn't wanna break it. You scoff. «Ah, I see.»

Johnny tightens his arms around you. «My mom used to take me out to this beach, whenever...» he stops for a second to breathe in. «Whenever my step dad got too much.»

Something inside you stings. «He's the reason I joined Cobra Kai,» he continues. You look up and notice him clenching his jaw. You can put two and two together. «He hit you, didn't he?» Johnny nods slightly. «Still does.»

Everything suddenly makes sense. Everything about Johnny Lawrence is mostly an act. And you realise he must really feel safe with you to tell you this.

«I'm sorry,» is all you can say. Johnny shakes his head and kisses your forehead. «Don't be. In about a years time, I'll be at college, and I'll never have to see him again.»

Your heart drops again. College. If this really works out, everything is going to fall apart by the time you go to college. «Can we please not talk about the future?» You say in a groan.

Johnny grabs your chin and tilts your head backwards. «We don't have to talk at all.» He plants a kiss on your lips. You lean back and rest your head against his shoulder, and he tightens his grip around you even more. You want to stay like this forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2M 241K 41
"So this was all just a game to you . . .this whole time, you pretended to like me in order to humiliate me in front of the entire school?" An air of...
114K 2K 17
"we're in this together. forever." Robby x OC season 1-3 finished. s4, awaiting.
416K 10.3K 37
"her boyfriend's a dick... and he'd simply kick my ass if he knew the truth" -wheatus, "teenage dirtbag" ⊱ ────── {β‹…. β™” .β‹…} ────── ⊰ "so we're going...