Home | TommyInnit & Ranboo x...

By -STR4WB3RRIES

HOME - "but little did he know the stars welcome him with.. open arms.." in which the trans younger brother o... More

face claims!
one!
two!
three!
four!
five!
six!
seven!
eight!
nine!
ten!
eleven!
twelve!
thirteen!
fourteen!
fifteen! (edited :])
sixteen!
seventeen!
eighteen!
nineteen!
twenty!
twenty-one!
twenty-two!
twenty-three!
twenty-four!
twenty-five!
twenty-six!
twenty-seven!
twenty-eight!
twenty-nine!
Halloween Special!
thirty!
thirty-one!
thirty-two!
thirty-three!
thirty-four!
thirty-five!
thirty-six!
thirty-seven!
thirty-eight!
thirty-nine! (and Christmas Special :D)
forty!
forty-one!
forty-two!
forty-three!
forty-five!
forty-six!
canon headcanons >:]
forty-seven!
forty-eight!
forty-nine!
fifty! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
fifty-one!
fifty-two!
fifty-three!
fifty-four!
fifty-five!
fifty-six!
fifty-seven
fifty-eight!
fifty-nine!
sixty!
final note! <3
extra #1
extra #2
extra #3
extra #4
extra #5
extra #5 - part 2
extra #6
extra #7

forty-four!

1.6K 79 61
By -STR4WB3RRIES

i split this in half so it wasnt over 2600 words so,,
also sorry for this and the next chapter being kinda all over the place i've just been in a silly goofy mood

June was currently laying on the floor of Clay's bedroom, staring over at Malcom and Sapnap who were sitting up against the wall.

"Malcommm," he mumbled, "can you hand me my phone please?"

Malcom slid June his phone, and leaned sideways to plop his head in Sapnap's lap, making them both laugh.

Clay was still asleep with Patches on the bed, oblivious to the other three.

June rung Tommy on Discord, a video call.

"Hey," Tommy greeted.

June giggled. "Hii. Guess what?"

Tommy smiled, amused. "What?"

"Clay let us have some funny soup," June replied, flipping the camera for a moment to show him Malcom and Sapnap.

"Funny soup?" Tommy questioned.

June giggled. "Alcohol!"

"Oh god, is June drunk?" George asked, off-screen.

June gasped. "George! George, George, guess what!"

George came into frame, looking like a concerned father. "What?"

June grinned, and took a screenshot. "L."

The Brits laughed, confused. "What?" George repeated.

June shrugged. "I miss you guys."

Tommy frowned. "Miss you too."

June pouted, giggly mood gone. "I think it's stupid we live so far away. I wanna move to England when I move out."

Tommy and George exchanged a glance.

"That's the plan," Tommy told June.

June's eyes widened. "It is? Fuck yeah! I'll get to see you every day," he said with a smile. He shivered a little. "I'm cold. Sapnap, why do you let Clay keep your house so fucking cold?"

"He tackled me when I turned the heat up once," Sapnap replied. "Come snuggle!" He made grabby hands at his younger brother figure.

June tossed his phone over first, then carefully made his way over to cuddle in between Sapnap and Malcom, who looked half asleep, but curled around him almost protectively.

"Hey June, you know I'll be there soon, right? Like, in Florida?" George asked.

"What?" June asked. He looked up at Sapnap, who nodded excitedly. "When?" He brought his phone closer to his face.

"Uh, in a few days," George replied vaguely, not giving an explanation.

"Oh, Wilbur just got back from the bathroom," Tommy told June.

"Wilby," June muttered. "Tall bastard. Fuckin' rat man. Egg-head lookin' ass."

June could hear Wilbur's laugh offscreen, and watched as he came into frame.

"You look like you haven't slept in days," Wilbur noted.

"Oh, I haven't. Not legitimately. Been hard."

Tommy furrowed his brows. "What? Why?"

"I have issues." June made a fuckboy face, only making Tommy more concerned. "Don't worry about it."

"I'm going to," Tommy replied. "But we have to go, or we'll miss our train, so I will be talking to you later."

"Bye-bye," June replied as Tommy hung up.

Sapnap poked him lightly. "What do you mean by issues?" he asked.

"Don't worry about it," June repeated with a sigh. "It's really not anything I can fix."

"Well, I'm here if you wanna talk," He told June.

"Thanks," June mumbled in reply, yawning. "Good luck if you need to pee."

~

June felt like screaming. In a good way.

George was flying into Florida, and he was supposed to land ten minutes ago. June was severely sleep deprived. He'd only been sleeping in short half-hour increments that were few and far between, and standing here in the loud airport was torture.

It was only a week after Tommy had left, but they'd arranged for this long before Tommy had come. That was sort of a spur-of-the-moment decision on Tommy's part, but he had gotten Malcom and Clay to help him surprise June with it, so it worked out.

Unfortunately, that meant that George would be here while June and Malcom had school, but June figured they'd done that on purpose so the three adults could have some alone time.

"He's at baggage claim," Clay informed them, sounding relieved, and a little annoyed.

"If he takes longer than five minutes, can we just leave without him and make him get an Uber?" Sapnap joked.

June grinned and slapped Sapnap's arm, squeezing Malcom's hand for a bit of reassurance.

Malcom squeezed back, a little nervous as well. He wasn't as close to George as the rest of them, but hopefully it wouldn't be weird that he was there too. June, Clay, and Sapnap had all told him separately that George would probably be excited to see him, but he still had his doubts.

People were staring at him because he was tall, and he was getting a little uncomfortable.

"There he is! There's my favorite white boy!" Clay said, pointing out a brunet tugging along a gray suitcase with a black backpack slung over his shoulders, looking around as he walked.

"George!" Sapnap called, catching a few people's attention. They were all probably named George. Their George, however, heard it as well, and his walk sped up a bit as he spotted them.

He nearly hit Sapnap with his suitcase as he threw himself at Clay for a hug first.

Sapnap scoffed. "I'm really gonna be fifth wheeling, aren't I?"

June giggled. "Quite possibly."

George hugged Sapnap next, and June took note of the light blush that now adorned his brother's face, giving him a teasing grin.

"June!" George exclaimed, and pulled the boy into a hug.

"George!" June replied in the same tone, letting go of Malcom to hug the Brit back.

Malcom stood awkwardly to the side, not sure if George would hug him as well. He wasn't sure if he wanted him to.

George pulled away, and grinned up at Malcom. "You're so tall!"

Malcom smiled sheepishly, and Sapnap groaned again.

"Can we go?" The Texan asked.

Clay grinned. "Yeah." He turned to George. "Ready to go home?"

June smiled at the way George lit up at that.

The five of them got into Clay's car, this time with George and his luggage, and both George and Sapnap jokingly complained about Malcom getting to sit in the passenger seat, while June was elected to sit in the middle.

"Just get taller than Dream, and we'll kick him to the backseat," Malcom joked.

June had a decent following on Twitter, due to his streamer friends (and boyfriends) following him and their fans following suit. He decided to mess with the fans.

Twitter

june @/dreamjunebug
dnf confirmed

view comments

ranboo @/ranboosaysstuff
omg
|
june @/dreamjunebug
ikr

george @/georgenotfound
june.. stop leading the fans on.. :/
|
june @/dreamjunebug
no ❤

tommyinnit @/tommyinnit
june what does this mean.
|
june @/dreamjunebug
i feel like it was pretty clear, but feel free to call me so i can explain!
|
tommyinnit @/tommyinnit
ok i will. thank you june.
|
june @/dreamjunebug
any time tom

user @/user1
HUH

user @/user2
what does he know that we dont 😭

user @/user3
well that seals it
if dreams own sibling says its confirmed, its gotta be real right???

tubbo @/tubbo
dre and grog confrimed
|
june @/dreamjunebug
couldnt have said it better myself

sapnap @/sapnap
hah dream cant reply bc hes driving
|
june @/dreamjunebug
gonna be honest, ranboos a better driver than clay 🧍

user @/user4
OMG SKJDJDKK

-

Soft snoring picked up from June's left, which meant George had fallen asleep.

June's phone started vibrating violently in his palm, and he looked down to see Tommy, was in fact, calling him like he said he would.

"Should I put Tommy on speaker?" June asked.

Clay glanced in the rear-view mirror. "Yes."

June nodded, and answered the call on speaker. "Hey, you're on speaker. And George is asleep. We're in the car."

"I can't believe Gogs really left me here in England," Tom jokingly cried.

"Oh no, it looks like you'll just have to fly back, what a- what a horrible thing, to come to America to hang out with us," June replied, jokingly sarcastic.

Tommy laughed a little, even though they both knew he couldn't. His mum was still weary about him dating June in the first place, and she'd flipped out when he got back from America, since she was on some sort of vacation with her friends and came back to him gone. He had to go - his mum called him downstairs - and sadly said goodbye to June and everyone else.

"Wait, guys, I feel like I'm gonna throw up," Sapnap announced a few minutes later.

"You better fucking not," Clay replied. "You'll have to deep clean my car."

"Oh my God, please don't throw up on me, I will cry," June pleaded.

Clay got to a spot where he could pull over, and Sapnap hurriedly got out of the car, standing in some grass.

George had woken up with Clay stopped the car, and groggily mumbled a question June didn't catch.

"George I might fall asleep on you, I am exhausted," June warned.

George sleepily shrugged. "I'm touch starved, this is an upgrade."

June and Malcom shared an amused look, and June accepted his tired fate as he situated himself so he was laying on George comfortably.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

799K 31.1K 47
maeve peters has lived with the same people her entire life, but when she meets a boy named ranboo, she realizes just how much she could come to love...
112K 2.4K 39
๊’ฐ ๐ŸŽžเผŠ* ๐Ÿ’ธ โ€งโ‚Šหš โš—๏ธ ๐•ณ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™บ ๐š„ โ”€โ”€ โ™กเผ‰; หŠหŽห— โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚ who says you can't meet your comfort streamer ? -๐–ฃ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—† ๐–ฒ๐–ฌ๐–ฏยฎ ๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ๐—Œ -2021 -ยฉ...
15.9K 636 18
In a world full of humans, young 13 year old Tommy, is a dragon. A 16 year old by the name of Ranboo finds him wandering in the forest one day, and t...
33K 783 20
a non-binary drummer and a gay streamer, two different worlds combine and a new love blossoms can their relationship survive the struggles of the spo...