My brother in law❓

By DarkFlower065

Intouch and Pitchaya families have been friends for quite sometime and decide to get their sons married.. Pet... More

Disclaimer
Wedding????
First date
Little time together
Second date
Drive
Beach trip
Ae's Pete
Boyfriend??
Gazebo
Elder brother
Confession
The reality
Father and son
Serious Talk
Call
The first official date!!
A small step forward
Amusement Park
The meeting
Mr. Romeo
Caught
Movie date
A visit to lover's house
Claim
I want Pete!!
Assure
Decision
Trip
Possessive Ae
Mine
Caring Ae
Sulky Pete
Ae, Pete and Tar
Proposal
Chaos
Returning home
Realisation
Engagement
Cute Pete or Naughty Pete???
Concern about Pete
Confrontation
Epilogue
Note

After party

654 46 6
By DarkFlower065

🔞 Mature Content

Ae made Pete turn around so that he could look at his face. When Pete's eyes met with Ae, everything around them seemed to stop. Pete's lips curved up into a sweet smile while he snaked his arms around Ae. the young lover was lost in those big brown eyes and slowly started to lean forward closing the distance between them.

Pete closed his eyes as Ae's lips pressed against his kissing him softly. Ae was holding his waist while Pete had his one hand around Ae's nape and other fisted into his hairs.

Ae tilted his head in order to get better access to Pete's lips. He slowly moved his hands towards Pete's back pulling him closer as he deepened the kiss. Pete was responding him with same fervor. The kisses were getting heated with each passing minute.

Ae pulled Pete's jacket off and tossed it aside while Pete was still struggling to unbutton Ae's jacket. Ae almost pulled his jacket off in hurry and then smashed his lips against Pete. Heat was radiating through the bodies that moved in unison trying to fit perfectly against each other.

Ae trailed his lips towards Pete's neck kissing all the way. Pete closed his eyes as he clutched onto Ae's shirt as Ae planted a kiss on his soft spot. His hands roaming all over Ae's back as he felt the pleasure building inside him. A soft moan escaped Pete's lips as Ae sucked a hickey on his neck.

Ae couldn't control himself anymore as he started to get aroused. He picked Pete up and as if on cue the cute guy wrapped his legs around Ae's waist as he was being carried towards the bedroom. Their lips were sealed all the way towards the bedroom.

Ae pushed the door open with one hand while his other hand was holding Pete. Pete had wrapped himself around Ae like koala kissing him intensely. The door opened to reveal the room that was illuminated with candles and the bed, which decorated with rose petals.

Ae pulled back from the kiss allowing Pete to look at the room. Pete's eyes twinkled at the sight as he saw the way the room was decorated. "I want to cherish every moment of my life with you." Ae whispered into Pete's ear making the cute guy blush.

The room smelled of roses and vanilla. The light coming from candles was making Pete's skin glow. Ae moved forward and gently placed Pete on the bed and then hovered over him. The petals on the bed moved aside from their movements.

Ae supported his weight on his elbows as he lowered himself towards Pete's face. Pete could see the desire building up inside Ae and he too wanted to be claimed and marked tonight. He snaked his arms around his young lover and pulled him closer.

Ae begin kissing Pete slowly but then he started to nibble and suck those plushy lips. Pete hands were moving all over Ae's body trying to feel him but getting disappointed since Ae still had his shirt on. As if Ae understood what Pete wanted, he pulled back and then ripped his shirt off.

Pete's eyes fell on those defined muscles and he was lost in admiring them. Ae could see Pete's gaze on his body and smirked looking at the way Pete's eyes were trailing all over him. He then started to unbutton Pete's shirt and pushed the fabric aside exposing the milky white skin.

Ae traced his fingers over Pete's chest, moving them sensually lower till they reached the navel. He then bent forward and kissed the cute guy making him squirm. Pete could feel the tingling sensation all over his body as Ae started to play with his navel.

Today, Ae was taking time worshiping Pete's body. This day was the one of the best days on his life and he wanted to make it the on the top of the list of their best days.

He dipped his tongue into the navel making the guy underneath him move at the touch. He started to suck and bite the skin around as his hands moved to play with Pete's nipples. Pete has his hands fisted into Ae's hairs tugging them in between as he felt the hot wet tongue of Ae play all around his stomach.

Ae crawled a bit up licking the path all the way till he reached the left nipple. He licked it and then started to suck the skin very harshly. Pete arched his back at the contact. Ae placed his hand over Pete gently pushing him back towards the mattress. Pete was moaning loudly as Ae played with his body. His member was already hard and leaking precum.

Ae then moved to abuse the other nipple. He continued to play with it the same way. His hands moving all over Pete's body as he sucked and licked the tit. The pink buds were already swollen from abuse but Ae continued to play with them.

Pete curled his toes, dragging them over the mattress as Ae played with his body. Ae's member was painfully hard and straining the clothes. He pulled back and hurriedly removed his trouser and briefs and threw them aside letting his hard member out.

He then removed Pete's clothes leaving him in his boxer. He then started to tease the waistband of Pete's boxer while he looked at the cute guy. Pete's face was turning red seeing the way Ae was looking at him. He turned his face trying to hide his blush and Ae clearly knew that he was shy. Without any further delay, Ae pulled off the last remains of clothes and tossed them away.

He then leaned forward, gradually moving towards Pete's face. He placed his fingers on Pete's chin turning his face so that he could see the beautiful eyes of the boy that lay underneath him. "Ae, stop looking at me like that." Pete complained in his soft voice. This voice itself was doing indescribable things to Ae.

Ae got closer to Pete's ear and whispered, "Why? Are you shy of me?" Pete was feeling so shy that he just wanted to hide somewhere. Ae then licked the ear and pulled the soft flesh. "Ummm... Ae... Not there... It tickles..." Pete said trying to pull Ae away from his ear.

But the young boy was really stubborn. He started to lick and suck the soft flesh over and over again. Pete closed his eyes as moans started to escape his lips. He was squirming at the touches making their lengths grind against each other.

Ae groaned as he felt his hot rod rubbing against Pete. He pulled back and smashed his lips against Pete as his hands traveled south grabbing Pete's butt cheeks. He started to knead them as his lips trailed to the neck.

He crawled down a little lower and then moved towards Pete's length. A shiver ran through Pete's body as Ae's breathe hit his hard length. Ae then licked the length form the base till the slit. He then took the whole length into his mouth and started to suck it.

Pete clutched the sheets as he felt the hot mouth wrapped around his hard member. He screamed Ae's name as his younger lover started to bob his head up and down. Ae moved his hands to play with the balls while he sucked Pete a little roughly.

Pete was threshing around as Ae kept pleasuring him. His hands finally landed on Ae's hair and he started to pull them with force as he was not able to control himself. Ae increased the pace while licking the length in between.

Pete's moans were echoing through the wall adding fuel to Ae's pride. Soon, he could feel the heat building up inside his stomach "Ae.... Ahhh... I am going to... come.." Pete tried to speak. It was really difficult for him to form a sentence as he was lost in ecstacy.

Ae continued his business and Pete came with a loud moan emptying all his load into Ae's mouth. His legs started to tremble as he reached his climax. Ae gulped it down and then moved back to look at Pete who was panting heavily while he lay on bed covered in sweat.

Ae moved towards his face and then brushed aside the fringes that were covering his eyes. For Ae, Pete looked more arousing in the current state. He leaned forward capturing Pete's lips while he extended his hand to get the lube and condom from the night stand.

He kept their lips sealed as he poured the lube on his finger and then lowered his hand towards the rear end of the cute guy. Pete felt the cold touch of Ae's finger over his rim muscles. He shut his eyes tightly as he felt the finger penetrate inside his tight walls. Ae tried to calm him down by distracting him with kisses while he continued to stretch him open.

Pete spread his legs little more trying to open up for Ae's hard member. Ae moved his finger in and out and after sometimes, it was moving freely inside the walls. He then pushed in another finger and Pete clutched onto his shoulder. Ae knew that Pete felt the pain every time his fingers invaded the tight region.

He kept moving them slowly and soon Pete was moaning in pleasure. Ae then inserted his third finger and Pete tensed up. Ae started to whisper sweet nothings into his ears trying to calm him down. Ae moved his fingers inside slowly trying to find the sensitive spot. At one point, Pete moaned loudly and Ae smiled realizing that he had finally found what he was searching for.

He kept teasing the spot while he stretched the hole. Pete was moaning in pleasure as Ae's fingers kept hitting his sensitive bundle. Ae, who was fingering his cute lover had a hard time controlling himself as he heard those moans.

After preparing Pete for a good amount of time, Ae finally pulled out his fingers, and then grabbed the packet of condom from the night stand and ripped it open. He then covered his throbbing length with the latex and aligned his length with the puckered hole. He looked at Pete asking for permission who nodded to him in response. He then slowly started to push his length inside as he watched the guy lying on the bed.

Pete held his breathe as he felt the length breach his tight walls. No matter, how much time Ae would take to prepare him, there was no way that he would be ready for that thick member. Pete bit on his lower lip preventing himself from screaming.

Ae lowered himself and started to kiss Pete's neck as he pushed his length inside slowly. After a while, he was completely buried inside the tight hole and he allowed Pete to take his own time to adjust to the length.

He could feel Pete relaxing after some time and then looked at him. He saw tears had escape Pete's eyes so he gently wiped them off. "Are you okay?" Ae asked in concern. "Ummm... Ae can move now." Pete replied.

Ae slowly pulled out and then pushed inside gently. He wanted to be gentle today and take his time to enjoy the warmth of the tight walls around his member. He moved his hand to wipe the sweat from Pete's forehead.

Pete hooked his arms around Ae's neck pulling him closer. He smashed his lips against the other kissing him ferociously. Ae deepened the kiss and started to poke Pete's lips asking for entrance. Pete let Ae's tongue enter his warm mouth and soon their tongues were playing with each other. Ae kept moving inside Pete as their tongues battled for dominance. Saliva was getting smudged all over as the kisses turned sloppy.

Ae finally won the battle as Pete ran out of breathe. He pecked those lips that were now bruised and swollen from constant abuse. "Pete... Ummm... You... aaaahh... make me go crazy..." Ae spoke as his continued to move his hips.

"Ahhh... Ae... Kiss... Kiss me...." Pete demanded. How could Ae deny such a request? He pressed his lips to Pete kissing him roughly. Pete's hands were roaming over Ae's back as he felt himself at the peak. He was pulling Ae closer trying to feel each and every part of his skin against his own.

He wrapped his legs around Ae's waist and pressed his heels making Ae to enter deeper. Ae groaned in pleasure and interlaced his fingers with Pete's. He pressed Pete's hand tightly on the mattress stopping him from moving any further. He continued to thrust leisurely enjoying the warmth.

"Pete.... You sometimes make me.... Aaahhh... lose my mind.... From your cuteness.... You know... Ummm... I can't control myself..... Yes.... Too goooooood...." Ae whispered into Pete's ears making his cheeks turn crimson. "Ahhh...." Pete moaned loudly as Ae hit his sensitive spot. "Ae.... A-Ae.... There.... Again.... Ummm..." Pete moaned.

Ae started to move his hips hitting the spot alternately. Pete wanted to move his hands but Ae's firm grip had restricted all his movements. He whimpered as tried to move to free himself. Ae loosened his grip and Pete pulled his hand and wrapped them around Ae's back pulling him forward.

Ae could feel himself reaching climax. "Pete.... Aaah.... I am... About to... ummm... comeeee.." Ae spoke as kept thrusting inside by increasing the speed. "Aeeeee... Me too.... Aaah...." Pete replied as he felt himself about to ejaculate.

Soon after, Ae emptied himself inside the condom while Pete painted their stomachs. Ae pecked Pete's lips and then slowly pulled out. He then lay beside Pete trying to catch the breathe. He interwined their fingers as both of them kept panting.

After sometimes, Ae got up and then threw the condom into the bin while he went to grab cloth to clean themselves. He helped Pete clean up and then cleaned himself before throwing the cloth away and getting onto the bed. He pulled the duvet to cover their bodies and spooned Pete closer.

Ae kissed Pete's cheeks lovingly and Pete smiled at the tender love. "Baby, we are going to get engaged next week. Por had already spoken to your father about it." Ae spoke. Pete turned around to face Ae immediately after hearing those words. "Ae, why didn't you tell me earlier?" Pete asked a bit upset that Ae kept it secret. "Because I wanted to propose to you before telling you about it. I want you to enjoy each and every step of our relationship and I want to fulfil each and every dream of yours." Ae replied. Pete's lips curled into smile as he heard those words. "I love you Ae." Pete confessed in his sweet voice. "I love you too sweetheart.." Ae said kissing Pete's forehead. They hugged each other tightly allowing sleep to take over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 2.5K 30
A marriage arranged by the heads of both the families brought Vegas pete together, but will they be able to make everything work amidst all the misun...
43.3K 2.3K 48
Ae falls in love with Pete at first sight and then begins a beautiful relationship. But suddenly Pete disappears from Ae's life without any clue leav...
41.3K 2.1K 52
Aepete Pete, who is transgender, falls in love with his boss, Ae. But Ae doesn't reciprocate his feelings and series of events makes Pete to decide w...
9.3K 494 9
When Arthit wakes up in the morning suddenly finds himself in a different house but most importantly in a different timeline. What is going to happe...