"A Little Bit of Everything."...

By cxtuii

There is more then just DreamXD, and they all torture them just to entertain them, Chat. When the Content Cr... More

• prologue •

• DreamXD •

72 1 0
By cxtuii

DreamXD, some people know about him he was known for annoying GeorgeNotFound and guarding the end.

No one know what he actually looked liked besides the people he's shown it too. Not even his character, Dream, knows.
~~
"Goodbye George." "Bye Exdee," "I will you soon," He said waving at to George, supposedly, but he was actually waving to someone called, Chat.

* Bye XD!
* GeorgeXD sheee
* bye
* bye :)

DreamXD left, some of the entities following him. He took off his hood and mask, revealing his dirty blonde hair and green eyes. He looked over to a man with brown hair and eyes, quite pale.

"Hey George."

"Hey Dream. Following my character around again?"

"Yep."

"Hello Chat," George said, his white to blue cloak dragging on the floor. He put his hand out and patted one of them, who was relatively shorter then him.
~~
DreamXD was hanging around George's character. "Would you like anything George?" "Mm, some netherite would be good." "Okay!"

DreamXD had to leave again, but this time, George followed him.

He saw someone.

He was dressed similar to DreamXD.

His name was..

GeorgeeeHD.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 33.5K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
384K 12.2K 88
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
65.6K 5.5K 15
━━━━━ yandere!emperor x 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞!butler!reader ↳ ❝ GIVE ME ALL YOUR LOYALTY. ❞ || Your first mistake was pledging loyalty to a bloodthirsty Empero...
1.5M 26.8K 58
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...