Ed and Bo, a love story. (COM...

By juultje32

"Well Ed was like, really important to me. And-" "You loved him?" Ariana said. "-yeah. I did." Bo was a norm... More

About the characters
The beginning of their relation
The accident
ed's small secret
guess you didnt cheat, but youre still a traitor
life goes on. Right?
Another accident?
Stupid Sandra
Ed comes back
Bo breaks up
Ed turns emo
okay- the song is good ig?
Hollywood stars
Hollywood
Flowers from hollywood
edder in your sweater
New year, new me
Rings
Ending

Ed and Justin

9 0 24
By juultje32

Ed pov
I felt so mad at myself. I tried to find her for 3 years all so she couldt tell me she didn't love me. I felt horrible. And Sandra didn't want to see me aswell.
Maybe she was right. We just weren't ment to be. First I told her I didn't want to see her when she found out what I was because I was scared, then I dated Sandra to mislead the paparazzi which got her really mad. Then when I told her I proposed to her she got mad AGAIN. Now after 3 years I told her I loved her and she said she didn't feel the same way.
Maybe it's my own fault. Maybe it's hers. Maybe it's both. I didn't know. All I knew was that she didn't love me and I had to let go. Besides, we would still stay friends.

Justin pov
I was so angry. I finally had a good chance with a girl, and then some other boy who she liked more ruines my relationship. It's Ed's fault Bo doesn't like me anymore. I felt sad when she told me she wanted a break, but she also didn't want to date the redhead, so I guess it wasn't my fault.

Bo pov
I finally felt calm. The drama with boys was finally over. I realised how stressful it was, dating boys. I could take some time for myself. I hope the guys are happy too.

But Bo still felt mad at herself for dumping them. And felt responsible for the fight that happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
18.4M 494K 48
Warning: Feels, Violence and sexual content Advised Age: 15 + Maisie Ashford is thankful that her older brother is becoming Alpha. She'd rather not h...
16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
54M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...