LAVENDER

By LavenderAndLily

What is meant to be will find its way to you. You will never know. I will never show. He liked her. She liked... More

Info Page
Perks of being 17
Him
The New Boy
The First Meeting
Joshua huh
Cutie
Do I Want a Boyfriend?
Mr. Perfect
He Came Back?!
Memories
Memories part 2
Lunch Together?
Jake My Friend
The Truth Untold
Like?
Efforts
Disappointed
Guilt
Friends Again?
Blush
Glasses
The Book Store
Who is She?
His Story part 2
I feel Jealous?!
A Sleepover!!
He Can Cook
Kiss?
In my Room
I Trust You
Lavender
Will I Get a Date?
Our First Official Date
Vesper Problems
But I Like Him
Official
Start of a Tsunami
I have a Girlfriend
Embarrassed?
Cheating?
Just A Friend
Are We Still Together?
Kiss the Pain Away
Sorry
Cat Fight
My First Time

His Story

5 2 0
By LavenderAndLily

FLASHBACK

Joshua had always been the shy child of the class. But, he was famous for being the cutest boy in the whole school. Girls used to swoon over his innocent looks. And it was no different for Vesper. The moment she saw Joshua, she decided she could do anything to make him hers.

Coincidently, the both of them ended up in the same class. Vesper couldn't be happier. She was confident in herself. She had great looks, decent grades, was rich and the first one in her grade to get a phone which she used to show off. She also had boys swooning over her. But she swooned over Joshua.

Many boys used to ask her out, telling her how pretty she was. She got everybody's attention, but she got attracted to the one who did not give her attraction.

Vesper was talkative, the queen bee of the class, tall, skinny, long hair and big puppy eyes. On the other hand Joshua was the quite one. At last, she decided to confess to Joshua with full confidence in herself. But, Joshua rejected her. She was more than devastated.

Her ego hurt. She couldn't believe someone rejected her. She kept pestering Joshua a lot. And then he actually fell for her fake cute acts. Everything went smoothly, they both were happy, or were they.

FLASHBACK CONTINUES IN THE NEXT PART

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 299 19
When Ohm met Fluke, he knew it was love within the first couple of hours. Find out their journey in life and love. ~An OhmFluke AU~ "You'll never kno...
136K 3.3K 56
what happens if fate brings you two together? what if its not meant to be? they've all known each other since sophomore year. what will their lives...
2.4K 182 96
Your just a plain Jane, you will never find love or be loved.my mother says,the words hit me like needles in my heart. Sarah loves college she loves...
6.1M 190K 37
Isobel's world is turned upside down when she meets a mysterious guy who reveals a devastating secret about her boyfriend...