IDOL- Destined to be his❤(KTH...

由 BANGTAN_MYRAYOFHOPE

❤I never even dreamt of seeing him from my bare eyes in my whole life...But knowing him from this close was s... 更多

DISCLAIMER❤
INTRODUCTION ❤
Chapter - 1 ITS A NEW DAY❤
Chapter - 2 ICARUS FALLS❤
Chapter - 3 ALL I WANT❤
Chapter - 4 ANOTHER WORLD❤
Chapter - 5 THE FIRST TIME EVER I SAW YOUR FACE❤
CHAPTER - 6 TIME IS ON MY SIDE❤
CHAPTER - 7 INVISIBLE STRING ❤
CHAPTER - 8 GOING TOO FAR ❤
CHAPTER - 9 IT STARTS WITH US❤
CHAPTER - 10 TO THE INFINITY❤
CHAPTER - 11 SWEETEST MEMORY❤
CHAPTER - 12 IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU❤
CHAPTER - 13 LOST❤
CHAPTER - 14 SAVE ME ❤
CHAPTER - 15 HARD TIMES❤
CHAPTER - 16 NIGHT OF SOLACE❤
CHAPTER - 17 STRAWBERRIES AND CIGARETTES ❤
CHAPTER - 18 STAY WITH ME❤
CHAPTER - 19 BANGTAN SONYEONDAN❤
CHAPTER - 20 SWEETEST FEELING❤❤
CHAPTER - 21 PAINFUL EVOCATION❤
CHAPTER - 22 EUPHORIA❤
CHAPTER - 23 BREAKDOWN❤
CHAPTER - 24 HEALING❤
CHAPTER - 25 RISING IN LOVE❤️
CHAPTER - 26 I WANNA BE WITH YOU❤
CHAPTER - 27 THE NEW ME❤
CHAPTER - 28 HEATED TEMPTATION ❤
CHAPTER - 30 TANNIE IS HOME ❤
CHAPTER - 31 CALL OUT MY NAME❤
CHAPTER - 32 COMPLETELY HIS❤
CHAPTER - 33 FIRST KICK ❤
CHAPTER - 34 ALL OF THE GIRLS YOU LOVED BEFORE
CHAPTER - 35 THE GLORY OF CHRISTMAS❤
CHAPTER - 36 LABYRINTH ❤
CHAPTER - 37 ALL MINE ❤
CHAPTER - 38 HOUSE OF CARDS ❤
CHAPTER - 39 CASTLES CRUMBLING ❤️
CHAPTER - 40 ENTANGLED❤
CHAPTER - 41 GLITCH ❤
CHAPTER - 42 WICKED NIGHT❤
CHAPTER - 43 PARTING OUR WAYS❤️
CHAPTER - 44 BIRTHDAY BOY❤
CHAPTER - 45 TROUBLED MEMORIES ❤
CHAPTER - 46 ONE MORE TIME ❤
CHAPTER - 47 MAKE IT RIGHT ❤
CHAPTER - 48 A NEW BEGINNING❤
CHAPTER - 49 WHAT ABOUT US?❤
CHAPTER - 50 CRY ME A RIVER❤
CHAPTER - 51 BIGGER THAN THE WHOLE SKY❤
CHAPTER - 52 SUPERMAN♥️
CHAPTER - 53 FIX YOU❤
CHAPTER - 54 AN UNFULFILLED DREAM❤
CHAPTER - 55 BACK TO BLACK
CHAPTER - 56 BLEEDING LOVE❤
CHAPTER - 57 SLEEP❤
CHAPTER - 58 CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE❤
CHAPTER - 59 CONFESSIONS TO MY ANGEL ❤
EPILOGUE 1 - A WHOLE NEW WORLD❤
EPILOGUE 2 - THE FONDLY FIVE❤
EPILOGUE 3 - STILL FALLING FOR YOU❤️

CHAPTER - 29 YOU ARE MINE ❤

1K 39 13
由 BANGTAN_MYRAYOFHOPE

Y/N'S POV

"Babe... Can you please keep the salads on the dining table. There is already so much stuff here." Unni's voice came to me while she handed me a bowl as a black apron hugged her fat belly.

We both were making dinner for all of us. Actually there was a house help with us but unni really wanted to make food from her own hands to feed her loving husband and the boys.

I was just helping her and following her orders while she was working in her kitchen.

It was almost seven thirty in the evening as I heard a knock on the door when unni told me to open the door.

I opened the door and saw Yoongi oppa and Jin oppa on the other side. A wide smile appeared on my face when I saw their presence.

"Hello oppa..." I bowed a little moving to the side to let them enter.

"How are you y/n?" Jin oppa asked keeping his hands on my shoulders as we walked together to the living area.

"Beautiful...and you?" I asked and he laughed.

"Beautiful... maybe even more than you." His windshield laugh made me giggle as Yoongi oppa chuckled.

"Where's Caramel?" He asked as he walked ahead of us.

"In the kitchen...she's making your favorite food. And oppa... you're so dead. She says that... today's nine years...when she saw you for the first time. And you don't remember it." I whispered it in his ears as he smirked.

"You're my savior... y/n... thank you for telling me." He patted my head before going to the kitchen.

"So... how's life going?" Jin oppa asked as we took a seat on the couch.

"Oppa... we just met yesterday." I cooed against him.

"What did you all do today... in work?" I asked with my eyes sparkling in excitement.

"Don't know about the other... but I made a song." He shyly said and I smiled excitedly.

"What is it about?" I asked with my big eyes.

"About someone I love." He said giving birth to curiosity in me.

"Who? Are we getting a new member in the family after Ira?" I asked while winking as he laughed.

"No... It's about a fish. My favourite fish...Tuna." He said and I laughed at his different thoughts.

"Besides I don't date. I'll marry the one my eomma will choose for me." He said and I smiled genuinely at him.

Such a great man he is.

I wonder if Taehyung also has some standards like him.

Because his mother will never choose a sac like me...to marry her 'most beautiful man' son in the world.

Besides Taehyung is also not telling me to get married to him.

I'm in a losing situation from both the sides.

*****

After helping unni with the last few pieces of work...we both stepped out of the kitchen while removing our aprons as we heard loud voices of chit chatting from the living area.

Everyone was here till now... Jungkook and Hobi oppa were sitting together. Yoongi oppa and Jin oppa were busy arranging the table. And Namjoon oppa and Taehyung were sitting on the couch with Taehyung clinging onto oppa like a bear.

Taehyung was looking so cute wearing his iconic printed shirt. I smiled before greeting the ones... I didn't meet earlier.

"Hello everyone..." I said staring at all of them but at the same time... I skipped onto some of my heart beats when someone turned me around in a blink of eye.

"Hello butterfly..." Jimin who was nowhere to be found till now...held my shoulders and turned me around swiftly and threw an eye smile at me.

"Huh? I didn't fall." I kept my hands on his shoulders while trying not to trip.

"You didn't." He chuckled when I looked at him wearing just a simple tshirt with shorts right now and looking as gorgeous as a sunny morning.

As we all went to the dinner table...I always felt someone's gaze over myself.

But...It was definitely not Taehyung. He was more busy in giving  Namjoon oppa...a beautiful pick up line for his new song.

But who was it?

I looked around the table as everyone was having their food happily with soju.

I moved my gaze around only to find a pair of doe eyes looking at me.

His black eyeballs were shining under the light and I chuckled a little... feeling him watch me with so much concentration.

But soon his eyes went to see Taehyung who was already emptying shots of Soju in his tummy.

Then Jungkook's eyes again looked at me... I was just silently following my gaze to his eyes which were moving like he was watching a tennis match between me and Taehyung.

What is he doing?

Like really?

"Butterfly...did something happen today?" Jimin beamed his head to me as my mind went to today's morning.

The way me and Taehyung were all over each other on the kitchen counter today morning was something that made something between my thighs clench.

Yeah Jimin... your soulmate was sucking the life out of my neck today morning.

"Nothing..." I left a humourless laugh with Jungkook's gaze still on me.

"Oh...I was just worried about you." Jimin said teasingly while eating the chicken from chopsticks.

"Worried? What? Why?" I was confused.

"No... actually there are a lot of mosquitos these days in the building." Yoongi oppa said and I got hella confused with their conversation.

Mosquito...really?

Now...where did that come from...?

"Make sure to get a mosquito repellent from me on your way back to home." Jin oppa's windshield laughter filled the room.

And with his laugh...I saw everyone bursting into a series of laughter. I looked at Taehyung who was also trying to control his laughter but what it really was.

What?

Am I a joke to you all?

I turned my head to unni with a questioning look who was just laughing with her pretty husband even after I asked her with my eyes.

Traitor.

I shifted my gaze to Jungkook with the same look. Jungkook put his index finger on his collar bone and showed me through his eyes to look at my collarbone.

What on the e-earth?

No...wait...it can't be...

Fuck me... I have a hic-hickey there.

Which Taehyung marked me with.

Fuck.

I should have checked in the mirror.

Now everyone knows that I'm making out with Taehyung.

Fuck.

What if they think that I'm a hoe? Or something?

Fuck.

I should have checked before leaving.

If I had found it earlier... I would have covered it with some makeup.

I looked at Taehyung with a pissed off look who was already staring at me with his apologizing eyes. I sent my thoughts to him through my eyes.

It's because of you... I have to get embarrased.

Baby bear...I'm sorry. But you should have checked in the mirror once.

We talked through telepathy... when Taehyung thought of sorting out the weather.

"Noona... can you please pass me the Chicken... you made it so delicious." His over excited voice was heard in the room.

"Yeah mosquito... sure... Eat well so that you don't bite anyone." Jimin said while handing the bowl to Taehyung.

Fuck.

I'm embarrassed.

With my already burning face...I just quickly gulped down the remaining pieces of food in my stomach...and kept my plate in the sink.

To escape this embarrassment I thought of leaving earlier while everyone were still on the table.

"Taehyung...I'm leaving now. Come after you're done." I said pasting a fake smile over my face.

"Butterfly...there is no need to be ashamed of. I mean... it's fine... we all know that you both are living together. It's totally normal." Jimin said smiling genuinely to me.

"No...I think I should leave. I'm feeling sleepy too... because of the drinks." I said while scratching my forehead... staring at the floor...being very sure that my face would be looking like a tomato at this moment.

"Okay... but are you mad at me...or mad at us?" Jungkook asked with his doe eyes staring at me.

"No... why would I be angry? Anyone would have done the same thing if they saw something like that... Even me if I was at your place." I said smiling with embarrassment.

"She's cute." Hobi oppa chimed as I blushed.

"Bye unni...take care. Tomorrow evening we have the sheet masks session...remember..." We both talked like some high school teen girls as the other guys looked at us when my eyes fell back to Taehyung who was already smiling at me.

"Butterfly?" Jimin's voice snapped me out.

"Since you both already are getting nasty... can you just perform something here...like... I have seen noona and hyung being nasty a several times together so why not you." His voice made my eyes pop out.

What the fuck?

Is wrong with him.

Is he into voyeurism?

"Yahhh...Jiminah are you-?" Yoongi oppa jumped in between with disbelief.

"Not his fault. We all know that you teased Noona under the table on the night of our Map of the soul success party... And we're are not kids hyung." Jungkook had a little teasing look in his voice when he said that. I looked at unni who was red just like me till now.

"Are you guys even real?" Unni stood up throwing a hand towel on Jungkook's face as he held it before laughing.

"So... butterfly...are you up for it?" Jimin beamed his head to me.

I swear... I can hit him right now.

"Jiminah... enough..." Taehyung glared as both Jimin and Jungkook started saying more things to him which were kind of inaudible to me.

"Jungkook...Jiminah... Enough of the jokes now." Jin oppa looked at both of them and the table went silent.

I looked at Taehyung as he gave me a nod and I blinked my eyes before heading home.

"Bye everyone. Good night..." I broke the silence and headed out of that place.

*****

I came to our apartment while hiding my bright red face. Locking the door behind...I went straight to take a shower immediately.

Because of all the embarrassment and everything... the intoxication of alcohol already left me... and now there's only the smell of it coming from my body.... so I decided to rinse it off.

Wearing a simple night suit... I laid myself on the bed to take a deep sleep.

But the cold mattress hit my back making me remind of Taehyung's warmth but after some time... sleep took over me.

After what felt like an hour or so... my raw sleep broke when I heard the doorbell ringing. I looked at my side and Taehyung was still not here.

Who could it be?

Maybe Tae.

But he always uses the code to enter.

Even when I'm not sleeping.

I went downstairs and unlocked the door. The scene that came in front of my eyes left me stunned.

Taehyung was there...standing with a stupid smile on his face.

I couldn't help but a chuckle escaped my mouth when I saw his state... completely wasted...not able to walk...wobbling on his own feet...with his completely messy hair and pouty pink lips.

As he entered the living area...the place got filled with the smell of alcohol within seconds.He was continuously laughing and blabbering a lot of things.

"Baby bear...you know... everyone was saying that I did a great job in making that hickey...after you left." He said in his baby voice while struggling to speak as he was so much drunk that right now he is unable to speak properly.

What the actual fuck?

"Taehyung who told you to drink this much?" I said looking at his totally messed up state. He was trying to move the wall rather than going by its side.

Wha-what?

Is he real?

"I-I'm n-not dr-unk... you're." He struggled to say while I dragged him to the side and made him sit on the couch

"Where are your shoes?" I said looking at his bare feet.

"I left it there." Taehyung said pointing his fingers outside the house... signalling me that he left them in yoongi oppa's apartment .

"Wait...let me get them here." He said while trying to stand up from the couch.

"No...We'll get them. Okay?" I said while holding him.

"Okay... but those are my favorite shoes..." Taehyung whined making a pout.

"Yeh...but they're safe at oppa's house. He's not gonna throw them away." I said in disbelief.

"But..." He again pouted but instantly kept a finger on his lips when I shot a glare at him.

He's so bad when he is drunk.

Like...really...This much...I cannot believe...

"Let's go upstairs." I said giving him my palms but his eyes turned dark and he looked a little mad this moment.

Now you're getting angry at me?

After drinking buckets of alcohol.

"Baby bear... I am angry at you." Taehyung said sitting back at the couch and folding his arms on his chest.

You gotta be kidding me Tae...

It's midnight.

For god's sake...let's sleep...

Let me sleep.

And you too... let's go to bed.

"Why? What happened now?" I asked folding my arms over my chest.

"Because you tied your hair again." He said as I sat on the couch beside him being as mad as he was.

Really?

Are you even real?

I didn't say anything to him when I saw him already withdrawing  the bun stick from my hair with a hundred megawatt smile over his face.

I really wonder... why people become so happy after drinking this much?

But whatever it is...it feels good seeing him happy.

At least for right now...he has forgotten his worries...or maybe he just doesn't want to remember them.

"Taehyung... it's midnight. What do you expect from me...to keep my hair open at this hour?" I whined trying to get the bunstick back but he kept it in his pocket.

"Yes...you're just so beautiful with your hair open. And I'm the owner of this house. So do as I say." Taehyung's pout made me want to snatch a quick kiss from him but then again.

I don't want to spend my life in jail for molesting a man while he was unconscious...so I just let it be.

"Taehyung we should go upstairs now." I said grabbing his biceps but he softly removed my hands from him.

"No...I'll not go until you'll open your hair again." Taehyung said like a stubborn baby as I made a makeshift bun with my long hair.

No god... why is he so stubborn?

"Okay..." I said and opened my hairs.

Taehyung started smiling brightly staring at me and I smiled back a little.

"By the way... Why did you leave the dinner in the middle?" Taehyung asked keeping his head over my shoulder and closing his eyes.

He feels so warm.

"Didn't you see? Everyone saw your great piece of work there." I said and unbuttoned my night suit to make him see the hickey.

"So what ? They should know that what's mine is mine..." Taehyung said while sitting straight on the couch.

Our eyes get locked for a while...as his intoxicated eyes looked at me with immense live. His gaze were giving me tingles to the spine when he cocked his one brow to me smirking little.

"Like see...this house is mine...this phone is mine... this couch is mine... that hickey is mine... those hair are mine." Taehyung said putting his hands in my hairs.

Yeah...maybe my h-hear-t to-too?

No- no it's not...

My heart is only mine...

I was sitting in front of him when he suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him...leaning himself against the armrest of the sofa so right now I was hovering over him.

"And you...YOU ARE MINE." Taehyung mumbled in my ears giving my heart a thousand butterflies.

His hot breaths were hitting my face and the smell of his lavender flavoured body lotion was mixing up with alcohol.

His eyes were dilated due to the intoxication.

We were so close this moment that right now I could even feel his heart pumping against his chest in a rhythm.

His eyes fluttered for moments before tucking some of my hair strands behind my ears and he smiled as warmth took over me in a second.

"Tae...let's go upstairs." I said keeping my head over his chest when adjusting myself properly over him.

"Hmm... let's go." He tiredly said before keeping his hands on my back and caressing it.

We both laid like that for a while when I got up from Taehyung and told him to come to the bedroom as I descended my feet upstairs and he too started following me like a baby.

I thought he should take a bath because if he will take one...maybe he will become somehow sober.

So I went to his closet and pulled out the first pyjama set that came into my sight.

"Taehyung... here take your clothes and take a shower. It will make you feel better." I said and tried to hand him the clothes.

He took his hand away and refused to take those clothes from my hands.

"I will not. Right now I am not able to stand and you are telling me to take a shower. And what's wrong with Taehyung...I am Tae...your Tae..." He said while smiling cunningly.

"No Tae...please you need to take a shower. Your head will feel lighter after that... I promise." I said as I tried to convince him like a mother tries to convince her angry child.

"Okay... I will take a shower but only on one condition." He said and showed me his price less boxy smile.

"What is that?" I said tiredly.

"You have to come with me to the shower and you have to help me." He said and winked at me.

"Okay. Now let's go..." I said as I hold his hands and handed him the clothes.

We both got in front of the bathroom door and playing along with him I suddenly pushed him lightly inside the bathroom and closed the door from outside.

After some time... I heard the sound of running water that made me clear that he is taking a shower.

After several minutes...he came out from the bathroom wearing his cutest pyjamas and showed me his brightest and cutest smile that somehow managed to show me that he is not sober and still is under the influence of alcohol.

He walked towards the bed but got tripped in the carpet. He was about to fall but I caught him and made him lay on the bed.

"Good night Taehyung..." I said.

He pulled all his hairs back from his forehead from one hand and pointed his other hand's index finger on the forehead.

He was asking for a good night kiss from me...

Such a baby...

I pecked his forehead and laid beside him. He hugged me tightly like always while sleeping and we both slept in each other's embrace.

*****

It's been a week since they all started their work again. Taehyung told me that he's going to his therapy sessions every Monday and Friday.

It feels so good to see him...making efforts to be happy and healthy. I feel so proud of him whenever he does it.

It was ten thirty in the night and Taehyung was still not home. He didn't even pick his call up... when I asked unni where possibly all of them could be.

She told me that they had a schedule of shooting some advertisements after evening.

It was strange... they usually practice at night but the work somehow got delayed maybe... according to unni.

I was laying in Tae's room while listening to the silent sound of the dark night. The cool breeze was blowing outside making the whole weather so beautiful.

I was as sleepless as an owl...when I heard someone unlocking the door outside.

As I walked downstairs...I saw Taehyung coming in with a beautiful box in his hands.

It looked like a bakery shopping bag... maybe.

"Hey! What's that for?" I laughed as he smiled brightly at me... unlike the past days where he would be so tired to even talk after working.

I see the improvement.

All thanks to his therapist.

"So... you were not asleep?" He asked as he kept his bag on the couch and I shook my head in denial.

"Good... then come here?" He said and went to the dining table opening the box of the cake.

It was a chocolate cake decorated with strawberries on which 'Happy two months' was written. I was confused at first and looked at him when he smiled.

"Happy two months baby bear...it's been sixty days since we're living together." He back hugged me and I smiled when his warmth engulfed me.

Kissing my temple Taehyung came forward lighting the candles... when on his command alexa turned off the light.

The light of the candle only made us see each other's faces as his face looked so beautiful and vibrant right now.

Waiting for him the whole day here alone is worth it...when he smiles like this at the end of the day.

"Blow the candles..." He said as I nodded.

We blew the candles together and cut the cake...feeding each other the pieces of cake.

Taehyung went to the kitchen keeping the rest in the refrigerator.

He walked with some tissues in his hands and was so happy at this moment.

The small effort that he made today...only to make me happy... means more than heaven to me.

All my life I've never been treated like that. Even my own parents remembered my birthday one day before it was.

And they just use to give me the money to celebrate it outside with the very few stupid people whom I used to call my friends.

I never felt special in all those birthday.

But today...it's the best feeling.

Ever...

After wiping my hands with the tissue...Taehyung pulled me in a tight warm hug as I closed my eyes inhaling the faded smell of his cologne.

The sweet smell of his makeup remover was still lingering on his skin when I snuggled my head in his neck only to feel his little stubbles against my skin.

He just shaved in the morning.

We were in the hug for like a few minutes. Taehyung's heartbeat was making me feel like I was on cloud nine when he broke the silence.

"So... what's the plan?" He asked with enthusiasm.

"For what?" I chuckled lightly as I hugged him more.

"For the night...are you really planning to sleep... knowing very well that we just completed 2 months together?" He asked and I looked at his furrowing face.

"Aww... Then... what you've planned?" I asked pinching his nose to which he furrowed more.

"Anything you're upto." He said as I hugged him again thinking about what should we really do.

"Tae..." I said and he hummed.

"Since it's been two months since I was here...it's also been the same time... I haven't stepped out and breathed in the fresh air." I said hesitantly now looking at him as we pulled out from the hug.

"So... I was wondering. I mean... there's no pressure...but if- if we could just you know..." I was hesitant and stuttered like the earlier time I used to act in front of him.

"You wanna go out?" He cupped my cheeks softly as I nodded fast in yes.

When Taehyung lips stretched in a sweet smile.

"Then get ready...wear something black. We're gonna twin today baby bear... I'll also just gonna get changed in a few minutes." He smiled as I nodded happily.

Oh my god...

Woww...

I am going out...

That too...after two long months...

And with Taehyung...

But what if someone saw him...

And what if someone saw him with me...

It could be dangerous for us...

Right...

But he will take care of everything...

Right...

I left all of my second thoughts and with little squeals of excitement I sprinted towards my room to get ready to go out.

I am so excited...

Thank you God...

*****

Me and him by co-incidence ended up twinning that much...that right now him and I both are in black leather jackets with black pants.

We both stepped out covering ourselves with masks and soon the elevator dinged open when we entered the parking area of the building.

Ohh god...I'm going out with him...

My heart was dancing with so much excitement and I could feel my skin tingling with happiness when Taehyung led me towards a corner as we passed through a lot of SUV's and stoppped in front of something huge...covered with a black cover.

It looked like a motorbike.

As Taehyung removed the cover... my eyes went wide open watching a matte black coloured bike. It indeed looked luxurious and beautiful.

I haven't seen or even imagined a bike to be this much attractive or maybe sexy all my life.

This is really something.

I was gawking at the giant sized vehicle when Taehyung sat on it.. making my breathings hitch.

Fuck.

Are we gonna ride that?

And where do I sit?

And how do we sit on a bike?

Should I sit with both my legs like those girls do. Or should I just jump on it with my legs crossed? Like the bros do?

Oh god...wasn't the car more good?

But this is so cool.

But this cool is going to make me look like a fool in front of him.

What if I fell while riding?

What if he doesn't even notice?

What will I tell the people on the road who'll gather after I'll be injured.

That I live with Taehyung?

N-no. I can't.

Maybe I'll give them unni's no.

Right...she's the best option...

"Are you gonna sit or stare at me like that? We have all the time to do this once we're out." Taehyung said as he sexily kicked to start the engine of the car making me choke onto my own saliva.

He's hot.

He backed the bike away so swiftly with his legs as I stood there like an idiot when he looked at me.

I never knew he knows how to ride a motorcycle.

I think everyone does... nobody is as useless as me on this earth.

I barely even know how to even drive a car.

"C'mon baby bear... let's go." He said as I snapped out.

I went close to the bike and didn't know how to keep my ass on the leather seats of the bike while wearing these fucking tight jeans.

Uhh...please god help me.

"Tae...why can't we go by the car." I asked...to which he looked at me through the rear view mirror.

"Dispatch knows my every car...maybe they even know the number plate. They're not even far to know... that when do I pay the installments for them. I can't risk it all... Now come... sit baby bear. It's not that tough. C'mon..." He cheered up and I kept my one hand over his shoulder taking support.

Keeping my one foot over the footrest which was out to keep my feet on... I hopped onto the bike as Taehyung kept his hands over the handles to manage my weight as I sat down on the backseat.

I'm fat.

The bike started shivering the moment I stepped on.

It's his goodness that he handled me so swiftly.

"Shall we?" Taehyung asked as we both exchanged stares now with the rear view of the bike.

"Yeah..." I smiled happily... while hugging him from behind and I  closed my eyes when the engine finally came to life and the bike started running.

I breathed deeply the smell of winters in the air... once we were on the wide beautiful roads of Seoul.

The roads were a lot less busier than the day time as Taehyung drove the bike at a speed of around sixty as the cool breeze hit my hair.

I was feeling so refreshing and so beautiful at this moment. I spread my hands wide enough on the both sides squealing happily...while  looking up at the dark sky when I noticed Taehyung looking at me through the rear view.

My eyes landed on his when he moved his gaze in a second to the road. I was literally enjoying being out in the winter night when the breeze was flowing through my hair making me forget my every problem and filling a rush of excitement in me.

But then after some more minutes the bike stopped at a very quiet and secluded place...far away from the busy city.

There was just a small shop which sold corn maybe. And an old lady was standing there. I thought she might have just stopped by while coming back from the city after selling the corn.

Because why would anyone sell something where there are no people at all.

"Get off Baby bear." Taehyung removed the helmet from his face and I looked here and there to notice any essence of life from our distance but except...Taehyung and the old lady... I found no one.

"Don't be scared...nobody comes here." Taehyung moved his fingers in his hair while tucking them away from his forehead.

"How can you be so sure?" I again tried to find someone.

"I'm spending my nights here from the first day I came to Seoul. No one knows this place." Taehyung got up from the bike... keeping it standing on the bike stand and I got scared.

Ahh... I might fall.

Getting down from the bike slowly...I started to follow him like a lost puppy when he started walking towards the small vendor of corn who stood there with her stroll shop.

I was staring at his back with confusion clouding my mind when I heard his voice overpowering the sound of snores of bugs in the night.

"Don't count stars now baby bear. You said that you wanted to go out..." He mockingly said and I once again went to him.

"What are you doing? Do you want to get exposed? Why are you going to her?" I mumbled as the woman was still busy in packing her works.

"You really think she knows me?" He asked while his forehead furrowed.

I looked at the old woman who was already in her sixties maybe.

"Let me show you." He instantly walked towards the woman.

"Good evening Halmoni...are you wrapping up?" He asked as I went to them and looked at him surprisingly.

Strange.

The K-Pop sensation at a strolling shop.

Right now I feel like taking his pic and circulating it on Instagram.

"Good evening Son...yeah I am just done." The old lady said smiling.

"But I wanted to eat corn made with your hands halmoni." He whined like he was really asking for something from his own grandma.

This man.

They just met minutes ago.

And now?

"Of course I will make you one darling." The woman instantly smiled and the twinkle in Taehyung's eyes didn't go unnoticed by me.

What you really are Tae?

The woman in an instant started roasting the corn in that authentic traditional style as her hands worked fast enough...telling that she's a professional in this.

After all she was doing it for her new grandson who claimed him as his grandma without even her consent.

"Here..." The woman wrapped the corn in a polybag and Taehyung gave her the money.

She gave him the change back and totally opposite of my expectation he kept the change back to his pocket.

"Thank you halmoni..." Taehyung said as they both smiled.

"Do you know what BTS is?" Taehyung asked her and the lady furrowed.

"Yeah I do... My granddaughter is always so much after them. Whenever I tell her to study... she's already busy watching those kids." Grandma laughed as I did too remembering my army days.

"What is there...a song in English maybe... Smooth like butter... criminal and I don't know what...all the time my house is filled with this music." She laughed loudly as Taehyung cheered in deep excitement.

My eyes were stuck to Taehyung... who...at this particular moment has this widest smile on his face.

The most purest one.

Like how babies smile...when they see their mother's face after coming back from schools.

"Really...I also really think halmoni...that they are spoiling the kids." Taehyung's voice made me laugh.

"I don't know... it's the kids choice anyways... all I can do is to tell her to study well." Grandma said when she looked at me.

"Here... to visit the top of the hill with your girlfriend young man?" She asked as I choked looking at the hill in front of us.

That's high...

Not that much...

But it is...

And it's winter...

So don't ask me to do that...

"I'll not take your time... But go as soon as possible. It's already predicted to snow tonight...maybe you guys can watch it together and end up being together till forever." She started wrapping the shop again as my heart tugged at her words.

Forever?

With him?

Life couldn't be much more beautiful to me if this happens...

But I know it won't.

Because fate doesn't give that much sustenance to anyone.

Specifically not me... I didn't even spent my child hood with my own parents.

What could I expect from someone else.

And especially him... it will not be wrong if I named him as the king of the world.

So why would the king of the world would want to spend his life with me.

I'm just a rebound for me.

Whom he maybe makes out with sometimes to fight his hormones when no other girl is available for him.

Or does he feel something for me?

He doesn't...

I know...he doesn't...

"Me and my husband also saw the first snow there... and I believe it's true here." The woman gave me something as I recognized it to be a strawberry gummy.

"How much for this?" I hesitantly asked taking it when she smiled.

"It's a freebie darling...now enjoy the night and I'll take your leave." The woman smiled brightly to us as she started pushing her strolling wheel shop away.

We stood there for a while as I watched Taehyung impatiently opening the polybag taking out the corn from it.

"Why did you take the change?" I simply asked.

Not honeycoating anything...

I thought that maybe he would give the change to that sweet lady...

"Why? That was my money. However... she doesn't know me and if I do these gestures to everyone... they'll know that I'm a star." He munched on the corn and pouted while saying.

"So what are we gonna do now?" I asked while staring at the mountain that was quite high.

I never wanted to climb it.

But since the woman told me about the first snow thing.

I want to do it.

"Up to the hill...you know the whole Seoul looks like a tiny version of twinkling universe from there." He said excitedly like a baby.

"Hmm? Here have this." He passed me the corn on which the shape of his teeth were still visible to me.

Did he really want me to?

"We have already kissed a lot...means we already have swapped spits and don't act like a five year old kid who believe in cooties." He maybe read the discomfort on my face.

"I wasn't doing that...okay?" I defended myself in a second as I snatched the corn from his hands.

I'm a pro at lying.

Once we started climbing the hill... it felt more easy than I thought it would be.

In a matter of around thirty minutes me and Taehyung were on the top of the hill.

I silently watched the whole Seoul city... lighted up with yellow and white lights twinkling under the dark night when Taehyung intertwined our fingers together.

We both sat on the grass which were slightly moist due to this weather as I put my head on his shoulder with him still holding my hands.

I looked at him and he was already smiling looking at the view ahead of our eyes.

"You know what y/n?" He softly spoke as I felt his hands were sweaty beside being in this chilly cold weather.

What?

Did you just call me y/n?

Is something fishy?

Is he gonna push me down from the hill now?

Why is he serious all of a sudden?

"Yeah?" I asked confusingly staring at his illuminated face under the dark sky.

"My life has never been this much beautiful." He softly said making my heart thump.

Mine too...

"Means...I was born in a simple village. My parents used to work day and night to earn a living for all three of us. We were a big... joint family..." He sighed his eyes tangling to the moon hanging in the sky.

"They were usually busy with work. And for the first fourteen years of my life...I lived with my grandparents...with halmoni." The purest smile took over his face as he remembered his good days.

"And that was the longest span of time when I was the happiest in my life. Despite having nothing... I had everything." His words started making a kind of reel in front of my eyes of his teen days.

"But then my training here started. I still remember the first day when eomma appa left for home back. How I wandered here and there in this city alone..." He chuckled a little as I laughed too.

"When I came to know about this place..." He looked around and I imagined a sixteen year old Taehyung sitting on this same spot.

"It was so peaceful here... since the very first day." He said while playing with the grass on the ground of the mountain.

"Yeah it is." I said to him.

"Tired already? Listening to my boring and depressed life?" He asked as I shook my head.

"I can never be tired." I said. "Of you..." I more like mumbled it to myself.

"So I started working. And everything fell into place...we started getting recognized as a group in the country when Blood sweat tears released." He said and I nodded.

It feels so good listening about his all ups and downs from his own voice...

It feels good to know that he likes to share his thoughts with me...

"But I knew you all...even before that...that's my biggest flex." I said cocking my brow to him as he chuckled.

"I was on top of the world that time because everything went as per my choice until one day appa's one call made everything upside down." He said and I knew what he was trying to say something terrible.

"Halmoni was no more...frankly speaking... the death didn't harm me more than my beloved life did. I never got to say a proper goodbye to her...I thought I had so much time for my family...but in the end I didn't do anything for them." Taehyung's voice was plain but somehow reflected pain.

"Then my whole presence started feeling like shit to me. I was working only and a lot of things happened. I got involved in so many kinds of addiction from girls to drugs...I did it all." He said in one breath.

As if he was unfolding himself in front of me without a single hesitation in his mind...

"You must be thinking why I am telling you this. Right?" He turned his gaze to me with his night sky eyes staring at me.

"No...I love listening to you Tae." I accepted the truth as we again turned our gaze to the moon and I hugged his bicep...keeping my head on his shoulder.

"But you really need to know this baby bear..." He said intertwining our fingers.

"Because... you're one who changed my life and me...So much..." He said tucking my hairs to the back of my ears.

"When you came here... to live with me. Or even from the start... we both were different." His words made my skin tingle.

"You know what... halmoni used to tell me something when I was young." He said with his deep and slow voice.

"What?" I asked while looking at him excitedly.

"That with the right person... you don't have to do anything hard to be happy." He said as I smiled looking at our joined hands.

"It just happens... without any efforts. And you know...I added few more things into it after I grew up." He said and I shot him a look.

"What?" I asked and he gave me a boxy smile.

"Without any effort... without any camera...without any media... without any stage...You would feel happy." He said tracing circles on my hands.

"And when you came into my life... all of it felt so real. I am happy without any effort. I swear...I am." He said as I smiled lovingly.

Really?

Do I mean something to you?

"From waking up in the morning to sleeping at night..." He started caressing my head softly.

"In this hustle of my life...the moment when I lie beside you... in my arms...means everything to me. The weight of the world lifts off my shoulders and I'm happy with nothing more than you, me and the night." He softly mumbled making the butterflies in my heart dance.

I turned my gaze to his face when his breaths hit my face as I leaned in for a kiss.

The weather was truly on my side as I felt small crystals of snow falling  to the ground.

If I could frame our story through a snowflake in my heart this moment... I would frost it to infinity because I never want to be apart from him... from his warmth... from his touch.

I couldn't help it... but I wanted to be close to him when he said these beautiful words to me.

All I wanted to become was a part of him right now.

To love him.

And to cherish all of his blue and grey...

To make him happier than each previous day.

To make him want to feel loved.

To give him the all of me.

My perfection, my flaws, my everything.

Which made me who I am...

I wanted to give him all of me...

I never experienced this much happiness ever in my life.

Because this was the moment when I knew that I was in love...

And I wanted to tell everyone in the whole Seoul city by screaming my heart out at the top of the hill.

But above all...I wanted to tell him.

That I love you Taehyung...

I love you more than anything in the world...I love you with every single beat of my heart...

I don't know if there was any belief of people...that who watched the first snow together will be each other forever...but if it was...then I just wanted to wish for one thing.

Very simple.

In fact just one word.

Tae.

And now when I know what it is.

I want him.

I want him to want me.

I want him all for myself now.

Because now I don't love him as an idol or K-POP star... I love him as a woman loves a man.

I love him as he is...with all of his blue and grey...

*****

We sat on the place with the snow falling on us. The fresh and clean smell of snow which fell to the ground was calming my heart.

My heart was courageous enough tonight... to confess my own feelings to myself which cleared the fog of confusion in my mind and made me feel the lightest at this moment.

Taehyung was drawing circles on the back of my hand when he instantly kissed my fingers making a jolt of electricity pass through my whole body.

I avoided the gaze of his beautiful almond eyes at me when he said something.

"Aren't you feeling cold?" He asked tugging onto his body tighter to his jacket.

"Yeh..." I lied because I was feeling the warmest in his embrace.

"Let's go then...don't want you to catch a cold or anything. Let's stop by some restaurant and then home." He said picking up his phone and keys of bike from the ground.

"It's 3 in the night. You wanna eat right now?" I asked following him as he ascended his shoes too fast on the already watery and tough surface of the hills.

"Yeh... let's have some ramen and then leave...I am starving." He said while walking ahead of me.

*****

As we made our way back to our home...it was already around 4.30 in the morning.

The snow started falling heavily when we were in the restaurant and Taehyung insisted on staying behind as the place didn't have anyone else other than us and the waiters. The place was a small cottage aesthetic cafe...and served twenty four seven.

When Taehyung started the bike... I was already feeling like wanting to sleep.

I sat on the back...like earlier when the bike started... Still the rain was drizzling on us.

I closed my eyes and leaned my head against Taehyung's back as I held his waist from the back.

I was in pure bliss right now.

My skin was tingling with the sensations of happiness...

I never ever thought in my life to experience such a beautiful night where I'll come to know...that I am in love with someone...

A man who has slowly started to  become the axis of my life...

And without even him knowing about it...

But as long as I have him...I'm around him... I don't want anything else...

His presence is enough for me to make me feel alive with every breath I take.

And I'm highly suspicious that everyone who sees you wants you
I've loved you three summers honey, but I want 'em all

Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close forever and ever?
And ah, take me out, and take me home (forever and ever)
You're my, my, my, my
Lover❤

HELLO GUYSSSS HOW ARE YOU?

SO, WHAT ARE YOUR VIEWS ON Y/N FALLING FOR HIM?

SHE FINALLY CAME TO KNOW WHAT HER FEELINGS ARE AND THAT'S SOMETHING VERY BEAUTIFUL I REALISED WHILE WRITING.

Also guys... show your love to this story. Vote and comment. I love you all.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

98.9K 3.9K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...
10.7M 433K 68
❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-twenty❞you said nervously after shaking yo...
90.2K 4K 69
On the first day of university, you were surprised to feel a new sensation in your heart. A sensation you knew, you'd feel when your soulmate was on...
821K 33.5K 100
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿. -𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗯𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝘀 �...