The 7th Grade Dark Angel

By Darkest-Angel99

13 year old Forest Mist is going into what she thinks is a normal 7th grade year, little does she know that t... More

The 7th Grade Dark Angel
School
My Sister!

The Boy

74 2 1
By Darkest-Angel99

            I didnt want to show my face in school after what happened the other day. I had my hair hanging down in my face. So no one regonized me. ( I'm sure if I had my shirt off they would.) You could say im more outgoing then most, you could also say im extremely beautiful. (so im told.) But I dont show my face alot so no one really knows how I look. Im on my way to lunch, Im on my way to lunch? But I just go- "Hello" came a voice behind me. It sounded like a boy with a very sweet voice. Almost...soothing. " Hello?" it asked again in a calm voice. This time I turned around. My heart skipped a beat. What I saw in front of me was the cutest boy I ve ever seen! I was stunned almost afraid . Was this a dream? Had I even woken up? To find that out, I kicked myself really hard probaly making myself look like a complete idiot. And it was either real or I have very vivid dreams. I could barely hear myself when I said " Umm... Hi." His eyes were the simpiliest shade of hazel, his hair was dirty blonde and medium lenth. Perfectly cut. And his smile! Oh, how his smile drained everything from me. Until I found myself in complete darkness...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 6K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...