๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐Ž๐”๐’๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐Œ๐„๐Œ...

Autorstwa luvcoxkie

๊’ฐ๊’ฐ ๐Ÿข หŠหŽ - ๐—œ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† ๏นŒ๏นŒ In which Boruto had... Wiฤ™cej

๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—œ๐—ก
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
Question.

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”

1.2K 61 12
Autorstwa luvcoxkie

𝟎𝟔. 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧
𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞.

ˏ ˎˊ-

SOON AFTER the anger therapy that Celena have released, she's been quiet on the whole ride to Konoha. Kiyomi grew more worried from the emptiness that she held out in her eyes, dried tears were still visible in her cheeks.

As they arrived at the station, Kiyomi carried Celena on his back as the girl have fallen asleep at his shoulder. The teacher's smile is slightly visible on his Face whenever he hears the sort snores from her. Call him a simp, but his student is always adorable when they sleep especially the ones who were always grumpy.

Although, he's quite worry at the future that she might hold. He doesn't want his student to be in a same faith he once has. Not Asami. Not Kagami. Especially Not Celena.

Celena yawns loudly as she got up from her bed, lazily tiding her bed up before quickly going to fix herself up. It's another day to get tired. All she wanted are to sleep and to be in bed all day but she'll try decide to do something productive. Well try.

After taking a short shower, she quickly ran up on her small kitchen and grab an apple from the bowl of fruits. She grab her ninja pouch where her medicines and weapons are before shutting her door close.

She follows where her feet wants her to go, leaving the street where she have been and headed straight to the forest where they'll meet up. Her bandages has been covering her whole arm making her glance at it once in awhile.

Kagami smiles brightly to see Celena showed up although her clothes were different. She worn her white long sleeves turtle neck which were tucked in, in her black pants with her black crop top jacket covering her top. Not to missed her fingerless gloves. She also tied her hair into a high ponytail.

"If I weren't straight, I'll immediately date you, Celena-chan!" Kagami exclaims making Asami rolled her eyes and smack her head "don't be a pervert, mi" Asami scolded tiredly. Kagami rubs her hands as Celena narrows her eyes "Where's sensei?" Asami looks at her.

"He won't be here until a few days. Lord Hokage have sent him to a mission to assist Uchiha-san" Asami reported and held her hand "come on, you deserve a break" Asami smile comfortably, only to see Celena looking at her.

"Let's go! I'm hungry!" Kagami said while walking away.

Asami chuckle before she saw a glimpse of Celena who held a small smile before it disappeared. The girl just frown and drags Celena with her.

Kagami happily ate her lunch with Asami looking at her embarrassingly, boy, she sure is hungry. Celena just poke her fries before popping it onto her mouth "Gosh, it's horrible" Asami mumble while looking weirdly at her drink and puts in the side disgustingly "I wonder why Shikadai likes this stuff.."

Celena felt a horrible feeling today as she observes the people around her before looking over her fingers "I'm gonna visit Himawari" she announces before standing up from her seat, both of her friends looks up to her and smiled "sure. We'll see you later"

Both friends bid her goodbye as she left the restaurant and headed straight to the street where her old house have stayed, without noticing it might be her last day looking around for awhile.

   Naruto looks at her in surprise, seeing in front of their porch might gave him a heart attack as Celena looks at him blankly, not even acknowledging the fact that her heart is clenching at the sight of seeing him.

Celena bows slightly "Is Himawari here..?" She asks, looking straight at his eyes, although her heart is pumping uncontrollably as she suddenly felt nervous.

Naruto looks at her for awhile, looking closely at her features that he miss. The man couldn't look over too much that he might think that he'll make Celena uncomfortable and decided to reply "No. Himawari went to buy clothes with Hinata. So it's just me and Kawaki"

He notice the frown form on her lips before she quietly nod goodbye, she was about to walk away from the porch when Naruto calls her out "I'm making lunch. Join us" He quietly observes Celena Who pause on the stair before hearing a sigh from her "Just a few minutes" she mumble making Naruto smile widen.

He creaks the door a bit wide open for her to come in which she slowly walks in, feeling nostalgic. When she passed Naruto, he could felt she have grown. She was slightly taller than he remembered.

Kawaki slightly grunts to see Celena looking at him blankly, feeling slightly offended from the stare. Naruto came behind her with a smile "it seems we'll be having a slight big feast"

Naruto did remember that Celena had a big appetite during a time like lunch.

The two silently sat down on the living room while Naruto do his business on the kitchen, preparing their lunch. Kawaki would glance back at forth to the girl who sat in across him who's eyes and nose were focused on reading.  He eyes her figure who seems to be broaden.

He could feel the strength and ability from her.

He could tell.

She'll be a troublesome opponent.

He quickly averted his eyes when Celena's blue eyes meets his. The grip in her book tighten before she sighed, placing the book down and crossed her legs "Kawaki.." she says making the boy look at her, almost immediately.

"I heard what happen to your arm" She started the conversation, he held his prosthetic arm protectively making her smirk "I don't feel sorry but I wanna thank you" His eyes narrow dangerously as he could see a glint of power she holds on her eyes.

"Saving Himawari And... otou-san. It really take some huge guts to save strangers, don't you?" He gritted his teeth annoyingly.

"What is it with you? Last time I notice. You hated me for the first time. Why thank me now?" Kawaki retorted making Celena sigh tiredly "Don't worry. It'll be the last time" she fake a smile before looking back to her book.

"Lunch's ready!" Both of them looks up to Naruto.

   Both teenagers ate quietly with Naruto looking uncomfortable at the slight tension the two hold. He glances at Kawaki who grips his spoon tightly while Celena looks unfazed by the glare he sends to her. Naruto sighed.

As they finished digging in. Celena gathers the plates as she places it in the sink before washing it in. It's been a habit she held. Celena didn't look back behind her, feeling the longing gaze Naruto held back.

"Kawaki, What in the world are you doing?" Naruto asks, averting his eyes to Kawaki who's crouching down the table "I'm searching for a shard. From the vase, I'm missing one" he said while looking at him.

Naruto sweats a bit "I doubt you're going to find it at this point. Hinata cleans every day" he said with a trouble tone.

Celena didn't even listen to their useless conversation as she started to feel headache all of the sudden. At slight motion, the glass have slip from her hold and shattered down on the ground earning Naruto's and Kawaki's attention.

"Celena!" Naruto said in worry.

She clutched her head in pain "make it stop... make.. it stop" she mumble to herself which was left heard from Naruto who held both of his hand towards her hands.

"Calm down.." He murmurs.

Her breath started to go off.

Her head was pounding, she couldn't even focus of what's in front of her "Celena, listen to my voice" her breathe started to control its own as her heart thumps normally.

She didn't notice that she was sitting down with Naruto kneeling infront of her "Are you Okay?" Celena couldn't reply but she let a small nod.

"Let's go outside and have some fresh air." She didn't bother to let her father's hand go as it grips softly on her fingertips. The warmth she misses.

Naruto hums a low tune as Celena rests her head on his lap, currently sleeping with a soft snore that brought a small smile on his lips. He missed the feeling of her in his arms.

He caress her hair without a sad gaze "I'm sorry I couldn't be the father you expected me to be" he murmurs and kissed her forehead. Unexpectedly, Celena moves closely on his figure.

A couple minutes, Naruto lays down on the grass with Celena napping on his stomach. He suddenly doze off as Kawaki took a short glimpse outside the door before looking back at the table, he picked up the portrait.

A picture frame of Celena kissing Naruto's cheek as the man carrying her in his arms with a big smile.

His arm soon felt sudden pain causing him to slip the portrait which shattered into small pieces, a glass have cut through causing for the picture to rip in the center.

The shattered noise have woke both Uzumaki.

Naruto abruptly stood up, yelling in panic as he left Celena laying on the grass "Kawaki!" Celena soon follows him as they sees him knelting down on the cold floor with the shattered portrait in front of him; his grip on his arm harden.

A black portal escapes from his karma causing for Celena to gasp loudly, Naruto protectively shields Celena as a figure have showed up. Kawaki eyes widen in horror.

"... Jigen!!" Celena exclaims in horror which the man looks at her, his eyes quickly darken at the familiar face "The incarnation of Otsutsuki Izanami." He says causing for Celena to gulp. In his presence, she suddenly felt weak.

"You're Jigen... I always wanted to meet you" Naruto eyes narrows before he felt a grip on his wrist which he looks at Celena who shakes her head in fear "Papa.." she murmurs.

𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂
𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴
𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁.

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

16K 1K 40
- โ€น๐Ÿน :: ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–บ๐—Ž๐—๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—…, ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‚ โŸก ๐—Ž๐—“๐—Ž๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐—‚ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—๐—ˆ ๐—‘ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐–พ!๐—ˆ๐–ผ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—’ ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—‡๐–บ...
299K 9.5K 42
โ๐๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐˜๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ, (๐ฒ/๐ง).โž โ๐˜๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ?โž โ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก.โž ๐˜๐š๐ซ๐ซ...
478K 13.6K 95
๐‘ผ๐’›๐’–๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’Š ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’”๐’‚, ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’Š๐’ ๐’”๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘ผ๐’›๐’–๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’Š ๐‘ต๐’‚๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’•๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†...
198 6 1
In the kingdom of Konoha, Crown Prince Boruto is burdened with the weight of his royal lineage. As the heir to the throne, his forthcoming marriage i...